Randy Cunningham x dc univers...

بواسطة rookiewriter3

Y/n was 15 years old when he was bestowed with the powers of the ninja. The ancient secret protector of the w... المزيد

Brief rundown
Chatpter One: Enter Ninja!
Chapter Three: Like The Bird?
Chapter Four
Authors note
Chapter Five: I Dont Have A Crush On her
Chapter Six: On One's Own

Chapter Two: The Nomicon

278 9 0
بواسطة rookiewriter3

"What the hell." I said "uh who are you?" I asked the random old Chinese man. He didn't say anything. "Uhhm...oook." We both stood there in silence. He was calm as an animal in its natural habitat while i was being awkward. Then the man suddenly spoke.

"You have been chosen to be the ninja." Said the old man. I looked at the old man as if he was crazy. "Hold on wait. What? Ninja? What are you talking about man?" I spoke asking questions rapidly. "You have been chosen to be the earth's protector from the sorcerer." He spoke again. "I-I- am i really?" I asked looking at him nervously. "You are." He responded. 'Man what is going on. Things just went from weird to weirder so fast.' I thought to myself before asking the old man something else once more. "So who is the ninja, and the sorcerer? What am I supposed to do?"
"The ninja is the protector, a shinobi who rises up above the others to fight against the evil sorcerer. That is your number one enemy. The sorcerer is someone who yearns for evil to run the world, his plan is to destroy and wreak havoc. The ninjas job is to not let him accomplish his goal. No matter what." Replied the old man. "Ok got it. So who is the sorcerer anyway? I don't think I've seen him around before, and wouldn't you have seen someone this dangerous by now?" I asked the old man. "The ninja sealed the sorcerer away 800 years ago. He is currently underground, but his shackles are getting weaker and weaker. You will begin your training immediately, for if he escapes his strong hold he will surely cause chaos." Said the old man. At this point i was looking at him in the eyes with determination. I had no idea what was going on but whatever was i was chosen to do it. So i cant fail. No matter what.

"You becoming the ninja will change your life, you can no longer live like an ordinary person. Because you are not. You have been entrusted with an important task. A task that you cant get away from. You have to move like a ninja at all times, with or without the mask. You cant let anyone find out your identity, and you must NEVER prioritize anything over your important task and must NEVER raise your blade against the innocent." The old man informed me. "Ok got it...but just one question...what mask?" I asked the man. He then raised his arm and held his hand out with his palms facing the sky. From thin air black and red auras began to form and swirl around each other, making a small black and red tornado. "Woah" i said as i gazed at the sight. The auras then combined creating a bright red glow, the auras glow then dispersed leaving behind a black mask with red lines running along it. "This mask. Once you put this mask on your body will undergo a change that advances your body to another level. Your strength,speed,endurance, brain, all of it will be substantially boosted." The old man said as he held the mask out for me to grab. I reached forward and grabbed it. I looked at the mask in awe as I clenched it tightly as a sign of me accepting my new fate. "Thanks...guy." I said to the old man. Then suddenly i started flying again but backwards this time. I saw the woods get smaller and smaller before everything started fading out to white.

A second later and i was back in the library...hunched over drooling with the book in my face. "Aw man what the did i fall asle-" i was beginning to say before i felt a cloth in my hand. I looked down and saw the mask i saw a second ago. My eyes widened. "So it wasn't just some dream." I said to myself. 'I am the ninja.' I clenched the mask and looked down at the book, i put the book and mask in my bag and got up and started walking towards the exit.

////

I was walking down the street still thinking over everything that happened. 'Did i really just get tasked with a responsibility this huge? I mean this is crazy, me? Im no one special, hell I'm just a regular kid, how did i become some hero just like that? I don't feel like a hero in the slightest. When ever in the face of danger i usually turn to run like a complete wuss.' I thought to myself as i walked down the street. I looked left and saw an alleyway. I stopped and thought about what the old man said earlier. "Once you put this mask on your body will undergo a change that advances your body to another level. Your strength,speed,endurance, brain, all of it will be substantially boosted." I clenched my first and looked around before walking into the alleyway. I stripped my backpack off and unzipped it grabbing the mask and pulling it out. I took a deep breath. "Here we go." I said as i raised the mask above my head and slipped it on. As soon as the mask fully covered my face a huge rush of energy surged through my veins, a red circle of what looked like ancient runes surrounded me and i began getting engulfed by strips of black cloth. The cloths hovered over my body before fastening itself in a skintight fashion. I looked at my hands to see they were covered in the black cloths with red lines going all through out my outfit.

"Cool" i said putting my bag back on and staring up the wall in front of me. I felt like i could get to the top even tho the building was at least 80 feet high. "Here goes." I said as I started running towards the wall. 'Woah, my speed...im fast.like really fast.' I was shocked by my speed, its crazy that I wasn't even going as fast as i could. Once i was close to the wall i leaped up as hard as i could. 'No way! Im like 20 feet in the air!' I jumped off the wall and onto the wall directly behind me. I leaped off that wall too and stuck the landing on the roof. "I just hopped 80 feet in 3 jumps." I said as i looked down the building. 'This is really happening!' I broke into a sprint across the rooftop and leaped into the air, i jumped from building to building to building. And enjoying it to the max. "WOOOHOOOOO!!! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! OH MAN I CANT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled out as i flew through the air. I landed on a building and dashed forward, flipping over the vents and obstacles in my way, i got to the edge of the building and jumped down, sliding against the wall till i landed on the ground. I was in shock and awe at the things i had just done. "This is truly amazing." I said before parkouring up the fire escape on the building next to me. Once i got to the top I felt my phone buzz, i went to reach for it but was met with me just feeling on my thigh. 'Oh right. Ninja suit.' I thought to myself just as i did my phone started sticking out the suit. 'What the heck. Thats so cool.' I thought. I grabbed my phone and saw it was a text from Cole.

Cole: yo y/n so whats up

Cole: u slidin or na?

Damn after all that happened I totally forgot about hooping with Cole. I was about to text him i was on the way but then i thought about what the old man said again. "You cant let anyone find out your identity, and you must NEVER prioritize anything over your important task." I remembered his words and made my mind.

Y/n: cant make it i got homework

Cole: damn on the first day?

I tossed my phone in my book bag and looked at the city from the roof top. 'Damn this is nice.' I thought to myself before getting back to hopping from building to building.

////

I descended from the air onto the roof of my home, i dropped down into my backyard, removing my mask mid fall. I approached the door to open it when I realized it was locked. "Of course its locked you dummy." I said out loud to myself feeling like an idiot. I circled around to the front door and let myself in, i ran into the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks then dipped up to my room. I began eating the snacks while pulling the ancient ninja book out of my bag, I examined the front and back of the book. "How didn't anyone find this in the library?" I said to myself in a surprised tone. I ate the last piece of a granola bar, still hungry but anxious for my second trip into the book. My blood started circulating getting me all amped up, i let out a breath and said. "Alright lets get it!" I flipped the book open and was instantly sucked into the spiritual plane again. I was floating around for a bit before i came to be in a mountain terrain. "Huh, this is a different spot from last time." I said as i looked around at the eye catching sight, before i came to my senses and remembered what i initially came to do.

"HEY! IM BACK! I CAME TO BEGIN MY TRAINING!" I shouted with both my hands cupped around my mouth. I looked around for a second before seeing the old man behind me, i jumped out of surprise. "GEEZ, don't do that man, you scared the crap out of me." The old man look at me with a nonchalant expression. "Right forgot your not much of a talker...So training...what we working on first?" I spoke in hopes to break the silence. "You will begin with learning how to fight and how to properly use your suit." Spoke the old man, again barley showing any expression at all. "Say no more!" I said smashing my first into my palm.

We began training with him teaching me hand to hand combat. I was getting the hang of it really fast actually, in fact once he demonstrated a strike i got it immediately afterwards on the first try most times, i guess that was the enhanced prowess he was speaking of earlier. Once he showed me basic moves he put me up against some random person. Might sound weird but i guess this guy was like a NPC in this plane or something? Anyway i fought against him and put my training to use in real hand to hand combat. At first it was a bit nerve racking but the old man told me that this type of training would get me used to being in the face of danger, which he was right. After fighting the guy for a while and getting beat up, i started to relax and started adjusting quickly. Then afterwards we moved on to weapons training. Which was totally awesome. He had me train with all sorts of weapons and showed me how each is used. I was currently in the middle of learning how to throw shuriken.

"Hey old ma- IM SORRY! I uh..i mean...err uhh...sensei. Yea! Sensei." I stumbled to correct myself. "How come all this stuff is easy? Am i a natural or what!?" I said all excited at the fact that this training wasn't as difficult as id thought it would be. "Because you already have this knowledge in your head and muscle memory. You got it the second you put the mask on. This training is just so that you learn it for yourself properly." Said the old man. "Ahh makes sense, that way i know which moves would fit better in different situations instead of fighting all blindly." I said. " plus who knew there was so many ways to use a shuriken!?" I said truly in surprise. Then a thought came to mind. "Hey Sensei, This training is really helpful and useful but isn't it kinda pointless? I mean its not like i have these weapons in real life whenever i run into battle." I said speaking my mind honestly. "That brings us to the last part of your training for today. Learning about the power of your suit." He spoke in his nonchalant manner. I just looked at him ready to learn more. "Your suit holds weapons in it. All of these weapons you used are in your suit. To access them you must call on them. He said, causing me to smile at my recently new awesomeness. "Woah no way! For real?!" I said with the hugest smile on my face. "That scarf of yours is a tool as well, it can be used to grab objects, You are also equipped with smoke bombs and your suit can become invisible." The old man informed me. "Show me how to do all of it." I said.

/////

I opened my eyes and realized i was on the ground slouched over again, guess thats gonna happen every-time i go in the book. I got up and stretched my body then grabbed my phone and looked at the time. Two hours had passed while i was training in the book. "Well i was in there for bout that long." I said with a smile as I remembered the fun i just had. A thought came to mind and i grabbed my phone, opened it and went to the search engine. I went to a live news site to see if there were any crimes. But of course I didn't see anything and probably wouldn't hear about news like that till after the situation died down. I decided id just go for another stroll in the ninja suit and see what i can find. I picked up my bag and bolted downstairs, i passed the kitchen....then came back to the kitchen. 'I still haven't ate a meal....better do that first.'

////

I was walking down the street about a block or two away from my neighborhood, i went into an alley and slipped my mask on, the suit magically wrapping itself around me. As the suit began to stick to me i was already jumping up the building. I got to the top of the building and looked around for a taller building. 'I need a birds eye view, wheres the tallest building around?' I said to myself in my head. I saw the tallest building around me and went straight for it. I leaped off the building, my eyes widened and my heart began to race as i looked down and saw the street below me. 'Thats a long fall.' I looked up and threw my scarf at a pole on top of a nearby building, my scarf secured itself and i swung threw the air, "WOOOOO!" I screamed as I swung through the air at a fast velocity, i curled into a flip while simultaneously tugging on the scarf releasing it, then hurling it over to latch on to another building. I swung by a few more buildings and was reaching the building quickly, once in range i kicked my legs in front of me like when your on a swing set to gain extra momentum, i released the scarf and flew upwards alongside the building, i conjured my foot spikes and landed on the side of the building. I began running up the building then jumped a good 7 feet over the ledge of the roof top landing in a hero pose. I stood up and let out a breath.

"Man I'm so glad sensei taught me how to utilize the suit, saves me a whole lot of time getting around from place to place." I spoke to myself out loud as i looked over my shoulder to look at the city behind me. I walked over to the ledge and looked onto the city.

"Alright lets see what we got." I said analyzing everything from above. Unfortunately I couldn't see any crimes from where i was standing. "Looks like everything is all good over here. Hmm...I GOT IT! Ill go scout around in the dangerous parts of town. I quickly googled the worst parts in blüdhaven. I found a location about 6 blocks north and took action instantly, i dove off the building ledge and free fell down. The wind was pushing against me as i pierced straight through it. I swing my scarf to a nearby building and started swinging again. 'Maybe im in over my head, i probably shouldn't rush things but i cant sit around right now, I've been given the power to make a difference in my city so to not do that would make me feel all sour inside.' I thought as i swung through the city. The feeling was amazing. The cool evening breeze, the wind dancing with me as i swung, the rush i was getting from it. Those words cant fully describe the sensation. I was enjoying every second of it, but then I realized something. "Yea I'm definitely way in over my head, I'm having to much fun with this, I've got to take it more seriously. This is a big deal-no HUGE deal. People die out here! Plus everyone knows that when your a hero the hand of fate comes around to hit ya pretty hard, its in like all the comics." I spoke to myself mid swing. After swinging for about 15 minutes i finaly arrived to the spot.

"The projects of Blüdhaven. From the reports I've read, this place has residents getting killed or sent to jail practically every week. Not to mention theres been about 5 major drug trafficking busts done here." I spoke as i dropped down onto the ledge of a huge apartment complex. I looked around and saw a bunch of delinquent looking guys. "Damn every single one of them looks like they've been up to no good." I said looking below at the people on the streets when suddenly a blacked out Cadillac and two blacked out SUVs pulled up and parked next to the dumpsters. A few minutes go by and i noticed a person walking out of the complex and towards the car. They approached the car and got in. The car didn't move. "Yea im totally witnessing a drug deal." I said. I stood up and smashed my first into my palm. 'Finally, some action!' I thought as i was about to jump down and stop them, but then i thought about the situation deeper. 'No, i cant bust this guy now, I've got to trail him back to where he hides all his supply.' I thought again. I decided to lay low and trail the guy. A few minutes went buy and the guy hopped out the car with a backpack this time. The 3 cars below then began to pull out and drive off. I quickly followed in pursuit.

They drove down for about 15 minutes when they turned left into an empty warehouse parking lot. I saw the backdoor of the Cadillac open and a man got out in a black suit and a long coat. He was accompanied by 2 huge guys, but it seemed like a few stayed behind in the the vehicles. As they were walking in, I hopped onto the roof of the warehouse and crouched over the glass on the sun roof. I looked through to see a bunch of people working all through out the warehouse, drugs being smuggled into teddy bears, and food cans. I also noticed about 13 armed men keeping watch. 'Wow...busting a drug dealer is this easy?' I thought to myself as i crawled in the building. I was crouched upside down with my foot spikes buried into the ceiling. I started to get a little anxious just by seeing the amount of guys and their weapons. I mean yea i have powers now and I'm way stronger, but i only trained one time! Plus i don't even know my limits, Of what i can and cant do, But i guess there's only one way to find out...

I stood up and was about to go attack when all of a sudden the power to the building went out. "What the?" I said surprised at the sudden change of events. The armed men then turned on the flashlights attached to their guns and began to walk around scoping the area as the workers began to run wildly, scattering like ants. Then suddenly smoke appeared and all i could see was the light behind the smoke. "Yo what the hell is going on?" I said witnessing all of this in real life time. Then i heard the sound of a gun dropping and saw someones flash light drop to the ground. I then heard gunshots and heard screams. It looked like a light show the way the flashlights were moving. I then caught a glimpse of something moving in the smoke, just barely. I heard the sounds of gun fire and another gun dropped. Out of the blue i saw a hook shoot straight towards the ceiling when i saw a guy in a cape zip up. It was a big warehouse but i could see from a distance but what i did see only looked like a dark blur due to the buildings power being cut. Im assuming this guy is the one who's responsible. The guy then quickly began to descend on his grappling hook into the smoke. After hearing more gun shots and guns dropping mixed in with screams and lights flashing, the chaos then stopped. The smoke was clearing up and i began to see the bodies of the men on the ground with their guns next to them. "Damn a single person did all this? Hopefully he isn't a bad guy." I murmured under my breath. The smoke finally cleared and i could see the guy from earlier walking around throwing something at the drugs and the items they were smuggled into. I then faintly heard him say something, I couldn't make out what he said tho due to the distance. He then stopped then turned and look directly up at me. "Oh shit." I said as my heart sunk to my stomach. He instantly began throwing shurikens at me, i turned and ran for the sun roof and heard the sounds of metal clashing against metal. I was taken by surprise when i saw a hook fly right past my face and plant itself into the ceiling, i dodged it in a milo second, avoiding running straight into the wire attached to it and did a cartwheel breaking through the sun roof with my landing. I stuck the landing on the roof and immediately broke into a sprint when i heard the sound of glass and a cape flapping the wind, i looked back to see the guy fly over my head and drop down in front of me. I tried to stop but i had too much momentum, he grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. He positioned his knee over my stomach before kneeling down on it. "Aghh, fuck!" I groaned in pain. I went for a punch but he grabbed it and pressed his knee in my gut further. "Hey man you got the wrong idea! Nghf! Im a good guy!" I cried out in desperation to get free from his grasp. He just looked at me and said nothing. He only had a mask that covered his eyes and his brows, he looked young. Who was this guy? And what was his deal? He then lifted his hands to my mask and ripped it off my head, red light bloomed around me before dissipating. I looked him in the mask were his eye would be, sweat was dripping down my face and i was shaking intensely. The thought of this being my last night came into my head. Fuck. Is this how i die? Feeling overwhelmed by my emotions i spoke what was on my mind. "Please don't kill me man, please i beg you." No response. In that moment reality hit me. What the fuck was i thinking? That this is some game? Tuh, how pathetic of me. My eyes closed and i let out a breath. "Well just get it over with. If your gonna kill me don't stall." I said with my eyes still closed. Suddenly i felt his hand let off my neck and his knee being removed from my stomach. I pressed my eyelids together even tighter anticipating an attack, but nothing happened...I opened my eyes and to my surprise I didn't see him. In shock I quickly looked around me in every direction, I instantly got up and kept looking. He was no where to be seen. "What the hell..." i said as i kept looking around in a paranoid fashion. I looked down and saw my mask. I picked it up and slipped it on. My suit came over me and i just stood there. Looking at the ground. I felt like a complete idiot, i felt weak. I rose my gaze to the view of the city and took a second to process everything. "What the hell was i thinking." I said to myself. Just as i did an explosion came from inside the building, making me jump in surprise. I walked over to the broken sunroof and saw all the drugs inside the warehouse had been set ablaze. I turned and ran for the ledge of the building and jumped off. I swung back home still thinking about the embarrassing defeat i just took.
"I definitely need more training." I said to myself.

To Be Continued...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.9K 489 25
In ancient times, the world was ruled not by humans, but by the Ancient Titans. The Light sees a way to return humanity to its rightful place, and re...
407K 14.1K 38
All her life, Asteria had been raised to be one thing and one thing alone: a killer. And she's good at it. Why wouldn't she be, when she's been trai...
12.9K 232 76
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
325K 7.1K 49
When you have a long and proud history of historically celebrated shinobi as your ancestors and it's your turn to take up the mantle, what would you...