π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš—πš 𝙻...

By SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... More

⚠️Sπšβ‚’α΅£y Wβ‚α΅£πš—α΅’πš—g𝘴/α΅’πš—fβ‚’βš οΈ
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Oα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα—―O]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα•Όα–‡EE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄Oα‘Œα–‡]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄IᐯE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•Iα™­]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•EᐯEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ EIGα•ΌT]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α‘ŽIα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ TEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
κ‰”κ„²κ‹Šκ“„κ‹ͺκ‹¬κ’―κ’κ‰”κ“„κ’κ‹ŠκŒ ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ ꒯ꏂ꒒ꏂ꓄ꏂ꒯ κ‡™κ‰”κ‚κ‹Šκ‚κ‡™
1. πš‚πšžπš—π™΄πšŸπšŠ π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
2. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™Ύπšžπš πšƒπš˜ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πšžπš™
3. πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš π™½πšŠπš”πšŽπš πš˜πš— π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
4. π™ΌπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πš’πš•πšπš˜ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—'𝚜 π™°πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš• π™³πš’πšŒπš”
5. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•πšœ π™·πš’πšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
6. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ π™»πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš (π™΄πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš) πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš—
7. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘π™Ήπš’πš— π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πš–πšŽπš—πš
8. πš‚πš™πš’πšŒπš’ π™½πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšŽπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
9. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšˆπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš 'π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš˜πš™πš‘πšŽπš›!'
10. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
11. π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽ π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘'𝚜 πš…πš˜πš πšœ
13. π™±πšŠπš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš— π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
14. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
15. πš‚πšžπš—π™²πš‘πšŠπš— πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
16. π™Άπš•πš˜πš  π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πš˜πš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ
17. π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš’πš›πš•πš’πš—πš π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›
18. π™·πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ 𝙻abor
19. πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš‘πš’πš π™Ύπšžπš π™Ύπš π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘
20. πš‚πšŽπšžπš—πšπš–πš’πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš–πšŒπš‘πšŠπš’
21. 𝙸.𝙽 πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš π™Ήπš’-𝚊 & π™΄πšžπš—-π™Ίπš’πšžπš—πš
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

12. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ π™»πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›

13 0 0
By SunandEvaCreative

Sunshine sighed annoyed as she sat on the couch. Chan sat beside her as he rubbed her folded arms.

"Baby, it's okay you are only 3 days past-"

"Three days too long! We've tried everything! We even had sex and he still won't come out!"

"I know, Honey. I know." Chan said just trying to be a supportive daddy.

"You don't though! I've tried EVERYTHING! The stairs, walking, yoga ball, sex, EVERYTHING." Sunshine pouted. "You did this to me."

"I know, I'm sorry." Chan said, not pointing out the fact the both agreed to have sex and it in fact takes two to tango.

"If you're sorry, get this damn kid out of me!" Sunshine demanded.

"You want have sex again?!" Chan asked, bewildered and exhausted from the long night.

"If the boot fits!" Sunshine said exasperated.

"Okay, okay." Chan said softly as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her gently, quieting her snappy mouth. Sunshine immediately melted into it and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slowly leaned her on her back and the kiss became more passionate. Suddenly she yanked away and groaned in pain as she rested a hand on her stomach.

Chan quickly helped her back up to a sitting position and slowly helped her stand up. She yelled out as suddenly water gushes down her legs. Sunshine and Chan both look down at the puddle that formed under her feet before looking at each other. "Oh my god..." Sunshine whispered as Chan stood there. "Do we need to go the hospital now?" Sunshine asked a bit confused.

"No, we measure the time between contractions first." Chan said as he guided her to the yoga ball and helped her lower onto it. He quickly unlocked his phone and opened the timer and waited for her next contraction to come, which wasn't hard for him to tell when she screamed out again. He quickly hit the start timer button as Sunshine screamed in pain.

"You're a fucking asshole! Just standing there on your phone while I'm in serious pain."

"Honey, I'm—"

"I don't give a fuck!" Sunshine screamed at him and he quickly clasped her hand in his. She visibly relaxed as she took Chan's hand in a deathly grip. Chan knew it was the hormones and pain see was in right now. The next contractions were only 10 minutes apart.

"You're ten minutes apart, Honey."

"What's that mean?" She groaned in pain as sweat collected on her forehead.

"We still have time before we need to head to the hospital. But I'll message Eva and let them know." Sunshine panted as she nodded her head.

Operation Babies

3 AM

A. Han
I WAS JUST SAYING! TURTLES BREATH OUT THEIR BUTTS SOMETIMES! SO MAYBE BABIES CAN TOO!

A. Seungmin
Han Hyung, shut up.

A. Maknae
Literally what is this conversation?!

Chan
Sunshine just started having contractions.
Her water broke.

A. Han
OMG MY NEPHEW IS ON THE WAY!!!

A. EVA
How far apart are her contractions? Have you checked?

A. Yongbok
Should we head there now?

Chan.
Contractions are 10 minutes apart. I think you guys should definitely head here quickly.

A. Changbin
What hospital are you guys going to? Imma head there.

A. Eva
Changbin, you dumbass. We're going to the one closest to them. Chonburi Hospital.

A. Changbin
Somebody is still salty about Hazuki and I dating.

A. Eva
WHY CHANGBIN HYUNG?! WHY MY BEST MODEL OUT OF ALL THE WOMEN YOU COULD CHOOSE!?

A. Seungmin
HAHAHA

A. Changbin
Anyways, I'm heading to the hospital. Who's coming?

A. Yongbok
We're heading there now, Hyung.
How is Sunshine doing?

Chan
Okay good. The contractions are 7 minutes apart now.
Sunshine is okay, she is just swearing at me telling me it's my fault she is feeling all the pain.

A. Minho
Whoever doesn't want to go with Changbin, I'm also heading to the hospital.

A. Han
Sorry Changbin, I have to go with Lee Know Hyung

A. Seungmin
Hell no, I'm going with Lee Know Hyung

A. Changbin
MY DRIVING IS NOT THAT BAD!

A. Maknae
I'll go with you, Changbin Hyung

A. Changbin
Alright. Hurry up. I'm about to leave, Jeongin.

A. Hyunjin
We're almost there Chan Hyung. You have everything together?

Chan
Yeah, I have everything ready.
See you soon.

Chan sighed with relief as he slid his phone into his back pocket. Sunshine was softly bouncing on the yoga ball and screamed as another contraction came quickly.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! AHHH!" She shouted a she gripped her stomach.

"I'm sorry, honey." Chan said softly as he double checked they had everything in the baby bag. Soft blanket? Check. Diapers? Check. Charger? Check...

"FUCK!" Sunshine screamed again as there was a ding of a message for the arrival of Hyunjin, Yvonne, and Felix. Chan quickly swing the door opened and Felix rushed to his sister. 

"Are you okay!?"

"DO I FUCKING LOOK OKAY, CUNT?!" Sunshine screamed and Felix was taken aback. Yvonne rested a hand on his shoulder, gently telling him to back away. Yvonne kneeled down and slid some slippers on Sunshine's feet.

"Don't snap at your brother like that! He didn't do anything wrong. He's not the one that got you pregnant." Yvonne said calmly.

"HEY! Come on! Eva, she's already been screaming at me."

"Good, you are the father. Now help Felix take her to the car." Yvonne said as she grabbed the baby bag by the door. Chan and Felix quickly wrapped Sunshine's arms around their shoulders and lifted her slowly from the yoga ball. Sunshine groaned as she staggered between the two males. Yvonne quickly ran to the car with Hyunjin waiting. She opened the back door for her best friend and the two males. "Pop the trunk, babe." She put the bag in the trunk as Chan and Felix were helping Sunshine into the backseat. They got in just to hear Sunshine yelling again.

"Scoot over a bit more, baby."

"I AM! GIVE ME A SECOND, DAMN! I'M PREGNANT AND IN ACTIVE LABOR!" Sunshine yelled and Chan just nodded and mumbled a 'sorry honey'.

The arrive at the hospital and Changbin and Jeongin were already waiting outside the maternity entrance with a wheelchair. Chan quickly helped Sunshine to the wheelchair. Minho, Jisung, and Seungmin joined them as the entered the hospital.

"I already let them know that Sunshine was coming so they should be pretty prepared." Changbin said as a Nurse quickly snagged Sunshine from Chan.

"How far apart are the contractions?" The nurse asked.

"About four minutes now." Chan said. They all followed as they tried to enter the room they were putting Sunshine in, they were stopped by another nurse.

"There's only enough room for the father and one more person. Are you all family?"

"Yes." Everyone replied and the nurse looked at them doubtfully.

"I'm the father." Chan said and took a step forward. The nurse nodded and allowed him in.

"You guys can debate on who else will come in amongst yourselves." The nurse said before entering the room.

"I think I should go in! I'm her blood brother!" Felix said.

"No, no, no. I should go in. She definitely would want me in there." Yvonne argued.

"No, I think none of us should go in there unless she asks." Minho said and everyone went silent.

"Am I the only one pissed off by the fact he's right?" Yvonne mumbled as she plopped on a chair with her arms crossed.

"No."

"Nope."

"Livid actually." Another scream rippled out the room and everyone jumped up from their seats again, worried.

"FUCK YOU!" Sunshine shouted at Chan as she squeezed his hand tightly. A nurse between her legs to see what dilation was at.

"Well, it looks like you're only about 6cm." The nurse announced and Sunshine let out another scream.

"YOU BETTER BE FUCKING LYING, BITCH! GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!"

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive her and her foul language—"

"DON'T FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR ME, ASS!" Sunshine hissed and the nurse gave him a comforting smile

"EXCUSE ME?! ARE YOU HITTING ON MAN?! DON'T SMILE AT HIM LIKE THAT YOU SKINNY BITCH!" Chan's eyes widened as he looked at Sunshine.

"Sunshine!"

"Don't worry, this is normal behavior for a woman in labor. Your wife is no different." Chan decided not to correct the nurse since it would be true soon. "Also, I don't really know completely what she is saying, so I'm not offended. I'll go ahead and get the doctor here with the OB-GYN so they can make sure or her dilation." The nurse said giving one last smile before leaving with a clipboard.

"WAIT A MINUTE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! GET BACK HERE!" Sunshine shouted as she tried to get up from the bed Chan quickly pinned her by her shoulder.

"Sunny! You're in labor!"

"I don't give a fuck! She was flirting with you!"

"No! NO, she wasn't!"

"You must be blind!" Sunshine said with disbelief. "She literally smiled at you!"

"Sunshine!" Chan groaned. "Please." He begged for her to calm down. Sunshine huffed before letting another scream as she contracted again. "Do you need anything?" He asked worriedly. Sunshine groaned as the contraction finally let up.

"My sister. Please." Sunshine said and Chan got up and opened the curtain to the door.

"Eva, she wants you." Yvonne got up quickly clearly worried and when she saw Chan's eyes sparkling with tears and pressing his lips together she sighed softly.

"Chan, go outside for a second. Okay?" Bang Chan was reluctant at first. The guys immediately gathered around Chan to comfort him as he was on the verge of tears.

"She is in this situation because of me."

"She'll be fine once she gets the epidural." Felix shrugged.

"The what?!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"It's like numbing medicine they inject into her spine to make the p—" Hyunjin began to explain before being cut off.

"Excuse me, care to explain why you know so much about pregnancy and delivery when you guys haven't even had a kid yet?!" Seungmin demanded. Hyunjin and Felix exchanged glances.

"Um, no. I do not care to explain." Hyunjin said with defensive arms. "As I was explaining to Jeongin, the epidural is a numbing medicine that numbs the woman in labor from the waist down." Chan shook his head.

"She scared of needles. She isn't getting the epidural." Chan replied.

"FUCKING WHAT NOW?!" Felix exclaimed.

"Sunshine, you need to calm down. You are being really mean to Chan. He's doing his best to support you as your soulmate and as Eun-Woo's father." Yvonne lectured with crossed arms.

"You bitch, I knew you would knock some sense into me like you always do." Sunshine laughed tiredly.

"Damn straight. And I know Chan doesn't tell you things straight forward so I gotta be the one to. It takes two to tango, honey. It you two tangoed real hard resulting in this baby. And I'll also remind you that you love this little boy too. So stop being a jerk to your baby daddy and let him support you, not as a verbal punching bag." Eva huffed and Sunshine began to cry.

"I know, he didn't deserve that. It just hurts a lot—" Sunshine broke into another fit of screams and Chan ran back in to hold Sunshine's hand. "I'm sorry, honey! I'm so sorry this isn't just your fault." Sunshine quickly apologized as he squeezed her hand and pressed his forehead against hers as she yelled once more. That when the doctor, OB-GYN, and the nurses enter. The doctor and OB-GYN checked her dilation.

"Oh my goodness! You're 10cm now. You're ready to push."

"Huh?!" Sunshine exclaimed lift her head. The doctor pulled on a mask having already put his gloves on. One of the nurses rushed out to get the things they were going to need for the baby's arrival.

"Alright Ms. Lee, on the count of three I need you to give a big push. Okay? One..."

"Are you crazy?! I can't! No I'm not ready! Wait a second—"

"Two..."

"No, I'm serious. I'm not ready I can't do it yet. Give me couple more minutes! Or seconds even!—"

"THREE!" He yelled and Sunshine panicked and just did what she was told. She screamed as she pushed hard with muscles she didn't even realize she had.

Exactly 35 minutes later, Sunshine Lee and Christopher Bang Chan had a beautiful baby boy in the world.

_______________________________

2093 Words
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 12.7K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...
92.1K 727 44
this is just a book about straykids. I will do memberxmember unless requested otherwise(maybe). It will be mostly smut and fluff because I don't real...
39.1K 1.6K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
377K 10.2K 53
"Woah, you have so many freckles" I said rising my hand to touch his left cheekbone. "They are beautiful". "Say it again". "They...are...beautiful...