π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš—πš 𝙻...

By SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... More

⚠️Sπšβ‚’α΅£y Wβ‚α΅£πš—α΅’πš—g𝘴/α΅’πš—fβ‚’βš οΈ
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Oα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα—―O]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα•Όα–‡EE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄Oα‘Œα–‡]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄IᐯE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•Iα™­]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•EᐯEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ EIGα•ΌT]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α‘ŽIα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ TEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
κ‰”κ„²κ‹Šκ“„κ‹ͺκ‹¬κ’―κ’κ‰”κ“„κ’κ‹ŠκŒ ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ ꒯ꏂ꒒ꏂ꓄ꏂ꒯ κ‡™κ‰”κ‚κ‹Šκ‚κ‡™
1. πš‚πšžπš—π™΄πšŸπšŠ π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
2. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™Ύπšžπš πšƒπš˜ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πšžπš™
3. πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš π™½πšŠπš”πšŽπš πš˜πš— π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
4. π™ΌπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πš’πš•πšπš˜ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—'𝚜 π™°πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš• π™³πš’πšŒπš”
5. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•πšœ π™·πš’πšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
7. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘π™Ήπš’πš— π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πš–πšŽπš—πš
8. πš‚πš™πš’πšŒπš’ π™½πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšŽπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
9. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšˆπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš 'π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš˜πš™πš‘πšŽπš›!'
10. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
11. π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽ π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘'𝚜 πš…πš˜πš πšœ
12. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ π™»πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›
13. π™±πšŠπš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš— π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
14. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
15. πš‚πšžπš—π™²πš‘πšŠπš— πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
16. π™Άπš•πš˜πš  π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πš˜πš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ
17. π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš’πš›πš•πš’πš—πš π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›
18. π™·πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ 𝙻abor
19. πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš‘πš’πš π™Ύπšžπš π™Ύπš π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘
20. πš‚πšŽπšžπš—πšπš–πš’πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš–πšŒπš‘πšŠπš’
21. 𝙸.𝙽 πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš π™Ήπš’-𝚊 & π™΄πšžπš—-π™Ίπš’πšžπš—πš
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

6. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ π™»πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš (π™΄πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš) πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš—

25 2 0
By SunandEvaCreative

Felix and Hyunjin made sure to have their faces covered with their masks, sunglasses, and hats as they went out on a date. They traveled a decent distance from JYP Company since Jisung and Minho had told them of a private restaurant that they could go on a date at and be unlikely to be spotted. They also had private eating booths there so there would be more privacy. Lee Know and Han both told them they had gone on many dates there and had yet to be spotted.

Felix and Hyunjin knew that at this point Han and Lee Know didn't bother to go on their dates in private anymore. They were practically begging that Dispatch would expose them. After all, they were already engaged, and knowing Han and Minho... they would want a big wedding.

Felix was the one who suggested the date and Hyunjin agreed. They parked the car discreetly in an alleyway a couple blocks from the supposed hidden restaurant. Felix pulled his phone out and looked at the instruction that Han had texted him. He looked at the screen and backed up.

"The alleyway before Hongdae..." Hyunjin mumbled as he guided Felix by his hand as Felix looked around at the little town. It was cute and he liked it. He wouldn't mind settling down in a town like this if he could. "Is this the one?" Hyunjin asked himself, looking at the next instruction. Something about a red sign and he looked up and spotted it. The streets were lit with soft lights as they trudged down the rocky paved street. "Then turn left at the shop with the red lantern sign." Hyunjin mumbled as he followed the instructions and had Felix in tow.

After 10 minutes they finally spotted the small restaurant. It was red bricked with vines growing up the walls around the door. The light coming from it was warm and welcoming. Hyunjin stepped back and snapped a picture and two. He had Felix get into the picture and he did some boyfriend poses before switching spots with Hyunjin and taking some pictures of him. Hyunjin and Felix smile as they view the photos before Hyunjin sends them to Yvonne.

The walk in and the air was just as inviting as it felt from the outside. Felix smelled the air and sighed.

"Wow! It smells so good!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The two males said bowing slightly.

"We made a reservation for 3 pm. For two and it should be under Fe." Felix said and Hyunjin tried not to arch his eyebrow knowing the reason he had tried to keep it as lowkey as possible.

"The private booth?" The older woman asked with a warm smile and Felix gave a curt nod.

"That's correct."

"Alright, right this way boys." She said getting two menus and guided them to a private booth. "I figured I let you know, this place is most often visited by idols so it is safe to remove your masks here. We have a policy to take any photos or videos here with our staff and customers. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly." The older woman said and winked as she set the menus on the table inside the private booth.

"Thank you!" The boys said and bowed in thanks before sliding the door shut and sitting in their seats. Felix and Hyunjin still hesitated before removing their disguises despite the elder lady's reassurance. They simply would be fucked if they were caught because not only had Felix confirmed long ago he had a girlfriend but because it would cause a huge scandal within the group.

Felix and Hyunjin looked at the menu and discussed the side dishes before choosing their own main dish. Hyunjin pointed at a few photos but said that it would be too spicy for them and they didn't have the guts to try to find out.

"Maybe we can bring Eva on a date here sometime and order all these dishes and she can tell us if it's too spicy for us. She knows our spice tolerance." Hyunjin suggested and Felix nodded in agreement with him.

"That's a good idea." He responded as the waitress arrived to take their order. She knocked on the door softly and they opened the door for her. "We'd like Diet Cokes please. And we are ready to order our food as well if that is alright." Felix said and she nodded. She took their order and left just as quick as she came.

"I really like this restaurant. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the private booths make it feel romantic too." Hyunjin said as he reached over the table and placed his hand in Felix's. Felix smiled and tangled his fingers with Hyunjin's. "Let me get a picture real quick." Hyunjin said as he snapped a photo of their clasped hands and sent it to Yvonne. She replied almost instantly with the caring heart emoji. Hyunjin smiled and showed Felix. Felix's face also broke into a smile.

"I'm going to set that picture as my home screen." Hyunjin teased because he actually couldn't in case of cameras catching the screen of his phone somehow.

"Mm. Too bad we can't actually." Felix frowned in disappointment. "It would be nice. We definitely can't come out if Minho and Jisung can't even come out. Especially about being in a throuple." Felix sighed.

"Man, love can be so contradicting." Hyunjin sighed frustrated.

"I guess it certainly can. It can make you happy but it can also make you feel serious pain." Felix spoke from experience.

"It does. That's so true. But it's hard to stop loving. It's like an addiction you can't quit." Hyunjin said, also speaking from his experience of loving Felix and not being able to stop despite everything.

Felix and Hyunjin perked up as the food was delivered with their drinks. They start with the carbonated drink letting out gasps from the tingling of the bubbles. They dug into the dishes, placing it on their individual plates. Hyunjin's and Felix's mouth watered from the delicious food.

"Wow! This food is amazing! Minho and Jisung were not joking! This is literally 'Gods Menu' worthy." Felix jokes as he takes another bite of the delicious food. They enjoyed the food to a great extent and Hyunjin made sure that Felix ate a good amount.

They were leaving the private booth with full stomach as they held hands when they ran into two members that looked familiar.

"Hyunjin? Felix? You're here on a date too?" One of the males asked as he pulled his mask down to reveal who he was.

"Oh Jungkook Hyung? Hello!" Felix and Hyunjin bowed and released each other's hands nervously. The other male pulled his mask down as well. "Taehyung Hyung."

"You two are dating?" Taehyun asked with a raised eyebrow. "What happened to your girlfriend you confirmed you had way back?" Taehyung asked. Felix and Hyunjin exchanged glances as Jungkook gave him a smack on the shoulders.

"Taehyung! That was a couple of years ago. They might have broken up."

"Oh no, we are still together. Our relationship is going strong." Felix blurted without thinking and Hyunjin face-palmed. Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged glances before eyeing Hyunjin and Felix.

"Um well, you see. She is kinda.. our girlfriend now." Hyunjin explained hesitantly. Jungkook and Taehyung took a second before their confusion was replaced with slight understanding.

"Like you are... all a couple? Like you guys are dating each other?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, like a throuple." Felix confirmed.

"Oh, I see. How did that end up happening?" Taehyung questioned.

"Mm, it's a really long story." Hyunjin said, emphasizing the long.

"I don't think we could ever do something like that. I think we'd get too jealous. But to each of their own. As long as you guys are happy, that's all that matters." Jungkook said.

"Oh, we are. It has been going well. We are all happy."

"That's good. Well we'll let you guys go. We have a date and you guys seem to be leaving one." Taehyung said and they bowed goodbye to each other.

Felix and Hyunjin left the restaurant warm and refreshed. Felix dozed off in the car as Hyunjin drove them. Felix stared out the window as he was dozing off before spotting a mall. "Hyunjinnie! Let's go to the mall! " Felix said and Hyunjin sighed. Felix could be quite a spender but he obliged to his request.

They arrived at the mall and Felix became a little kid in a toy store. Hyunjin and Felix wore their disguise as he held Felix's hand tightly to keep him from at least going into the stores where adoptable animals were. They went into a couple clothing stores where Felix bought himself and Hyunjin lots of new clothes and even a few clothing pieces for Yvonne.

"You think she'd like this?" Felix asked, holding up a bright pink tube top on a hanger and Hyunjin slowly pushed it down, shaking his head.

"Absolutely not. And even if she did, we aren't buying her that. I don't want her showing that much of her body to anyone else but us." Hyunjin whispered as he took it from Felix and hung it back on the rack. Hyunjin guided him to less revealing female shirts and showcased them to Felix who frowned.

"But none of those are cute or fashionable." Felix argued and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"You'd rather her showcase her body to everyone?" Hyunjin asked. Felix shrugged.

"Yeah, why not? She has a nice body. We should build her confidence in that way. I like being able to say 'that's right, she's ours'."

"I'm a bit more possessive, I guess. Showing some skin is okay but not her whole stomach unless she is in a swimming suit." Hyunjin said and Felix nodded softly.

"So let's meet a middle ground. How about this one?" Felix said, holding up a blue tank top with white roses scattered on it. Hyunjin placed a finger on his chin as he observed it, thinking about how Eva would look in it.

"I think that would look good on her." Hyunjin agreed. They repeated this process until they settled in a few. They started walking around again when Hyunjin had to go to the bathroom. Felix agreed to wait for him but the jewelry store across the way called his name and he basically floated over there. He gazed at the silver rings before he slowly found himself in the engagement ring area.

"Could I look at these gold ones here?" Felix asked to look at the simple gold rings with a single diamond. He had never really thought about how fancy she'd want her engagement ring. He hadn't really thought about marriage much either. But these rings here had him thinking about it. Hyunjin came up behind him as Felix looked at the rings.

"Wow, those are a little different from what you usually wear." Hyunjin commented and Felix's ears burned red.

"Uhm. Yeah. I'm looking at rings for... uhm Eva." Felix said as he observed Hyunjin's surprised face.

"You mean... like an engagement ring?" Hyunjin asked and Felix nodded.

"I just figured it's bound to happen right? Because she and I have been together longer. But I won't if you aren't okay with it.." Felix said as he pulled them a few steps from the jewelry.

"No, of course not, it makes sense. It just surprised me." Hyunjin said.

"Then... Do you want to help me pick a ring for her?" Hyunjin smiled and nodded as they gathered to look at the rings.

"Honestly, it surprised me too. I originally came to look at rings for myself." Felix said as they looked at them together.

"What size ring do you think she is?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I think a 9." Felix said and Hyunjin squinted a bit as he thought about it. "What about this one?" Felix asked, holding one up and Hyunjin immediately knew that was the one.

"Yes. Perfect." He smiled and Felix beamed back.
_______________________________

2014 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 116 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...
20.8K 599 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
91.3K 3.7K 34
When Felix sees a cute boy whilst he's at work, something intrigues him. From his wavy locks to the bruises on his wrists, he becomes curious in the...
372K 12.8K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...