π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš—πš 𝙻...

By SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... More

⚠️Sπšβ‚’α΅£y Wβ‚α΅£πš—α΅’πš—g𝘴/α΅’πš—fβ‚’βš οΈ
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Oα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα—―O]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα•Όα–‡EE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄Oα‘Œα–‡]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄IᐯE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•Iα™­]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•EᐯEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ EIGα•ΌT]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α‘ŽIα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ TEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
κ‰”κ„²κ‹Šκ“„κ‹ͺκ‹¬κ’―κ’κ‰”κ“„κ’κ‹ŠκŒ ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ ꒯ꏂ꒒ꏂ꓄ꏂ꒯ κ‡™κ‰”κ‚κ‹Šκ‚κ‡™
1. πš‚πšžπš—π™΄πšŸπšŠ π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
2. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™Ύπšžπš πšƒπš˜ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πšžπš™
3. πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš π™½πšŠπš”πšŽπš πš˜πš— π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
4. π™ΌπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πš’πš•πšπš˜ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—'𝚜 π™°πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš• π™³πš’πšŒπš”
5. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•πšœ π™·πš’πšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
6. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ π™»πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš (π™΄πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš) πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš—
7. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘π™Ήπš’πš— π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πš–πšŽπš—πš
8. πš‚πš™πš’πšŒπš’ π™½πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšŽπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
9. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšˆπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš 'π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš˜πš™πš‘πšŽπš›!'
10. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
11. π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽ π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘'𝚜 πš…πš˜πš πšœ
12. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ π™»πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›
13. π™±πšŠπš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš— π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
15. πš‚πšžπš—π™²πš‘πšŠπš— πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
16. π™Άπš•πš˜πš  π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πš˜πš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ
17. π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš’πš›πš•πš’πš—πš π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›
18. π™·πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ 𝙻abor
19. πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš‘πš’πš π™Ύπšžπš π™Ύπš π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘
20. πš‚πšŽπšžπš—πšπš–πš’πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš–πšŒπš‘πšŠπš’
21. 𝙸.𝙽 πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš π™Ήπš’-𝚊 & π™΄πšžπš—-π™Ίπš’πšžπš—πš
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

14. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš

11 0 0
By SunandEvaCreative

Best Man: Bang Chan

Groomsmen: Han, Hyunjin, I.N

Maid Of Honor: Sunshine

BrideButlers: Leeknow, Changbin, Seungmin

*-*-*-*-*-*

Yvonne nervously sighed as she stood in front of the floor length mirror. She smoothed out her dress. The door opened and Hyunjin walked in. She smiled at her boyfriend as he stared at her with glee.

"Wow," He said breathlessly.

"I'm sorry Jin," Yvonne said sadly. He shook his head.

"Don't apologize. We already talked about this. It was only right for you and Felix to get married. But," He stepped closer and brushed hair from her face. "When we have kids, I get first dibs," Yvonne bit her lip as Hyunjin pulled her closer to him. "You're beautiful," Hyunjin said in English. Yvonne blushed and pushed him away as Sunshine walked in.

"Hey!" Sunshine stood between Hyunjin and Yvonne, glaring at the idol. "You will have your turn tonight with her and Felix. Let her get married first," Hyunjin smirked before leaving the room. Jisung walked in with Minho at the same time as Hyunjin left, making them look at Yvonne confused.

"Shouldn't he be helping Felix get ready?" Minho asked in Korean. Yvonne nodded and sat at the nearest table.

"I'm pregnant," She said suddenly. Sunshine dropped the make up brush she was holding while Jisung and Minho gaped at her. "Don't tell the guys yet!" Sunshine slapped Yvonne upside the head.

"You told us before telling your soon-to-be husband and boyfriend?" Sunshine hissed. Yvonne looked down at the ground guiltily. Jisung looked ready to explode as he said nothing. "Not to mention Han is horrible at keeping secrets from the guys. Look what happened when he found out about you moving to Korea before any of the guys. Minho had to cover his mouth every time Felix and Hyunjin said they missed you!" Minho snickered.

"That was funny," He said looking at his fiance who was glaring. Minho grinned and wrapped an arm around Jisung's waist and pulled him closer. "I love you," He told him. Jisung rolled his eyes. Sunshine watched them with a fond smile. They still hadn't come out to the Stays. Mostly because of JYP being a homophobic asshole but also because they were scared of the hate they could get. Yvonne and Sunshine have been trying to convince them all to leave JYP and join someone else but there are no other companies that are willing to take them. No matter how much revenue they get.

The door opened showing Changbin and I.N.

"Are you ready?" I.N. asked in Korean. Yvonne nodded while giving Jisung a look. Jisung made the motion of zipping his lips shut and throwing away the key as if that would make him keep the secret. Changbin shared a look with I.N. before shrugging and holding his hand out to Yvonne.

"Let's get you married lil sis," Changbin said, making Yvonne elbow him in the ribs. Even though she was the youngest of the group, she was the closest with Changbin and I.N. Changbin groaned in pain as she sauntered out. Jisung grinned at the two boys before remembering the secret that Yvonne entrusted to him and Minho. Minho caught the look in his eyes and immediately kissed him. Sunshine laughed while Changbin and I.N. looked at them confused as Jisung's eyes fluttered shut and he melted into the kiss. Changbin walked out of the room with an eye roll.

*-*-*-*-*-*

He found Yvonne crying while on the phone. He knew he wasn't meant to see her but Hyunjin said she looked beautiful and he couldn't wait to see her. Hyunjin followed closely behind him. The two men shared a look before walking closer.

"You said you would be here," Yvonne said. "You told me that you were going to walk me down the aisle," Yvonne's voice broke. "You promised!" Hyunjin pulled Yvonne back against his chest as Felix appeared in front of her. Tears slipped down Yvonne's face as she let her head fall onto Felix's chest for a second before lifting her head. "Fine. Don't show up. I knew that I couldn't trust you and mom for anything. I'm done. Don't call me. Don't text me. I hate you," Yvonne hung up the phone and shoved it into Felix's chest. 

"You okay baby?" Hyunjin asked from behind her. 

"My parents aren't coming," Yvonne told them. "Georgia has a talent show and Georgie has a basketball game. Apparently that's more important than their eldest daughter getting married to the love of her life," Felix smirked and looked up at their boyfriend

"Only one?" Felix asked smugly. Yvonne rolled her eyes and slapped his chest lightly with a small smile.

"You know I love Jinnie too," Yvonne said before pushing Felix away from her. "You aren't supposed to see me," Felix grinned and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her away from Hyunjin. Her hands fell to his chest as they gazed at each other adoringly.

"How can I resist?" Felix said softly. "You're gorgeous," Felix complimented her in English. Yvonne blushed and hid her face in his neck. He chuckled as he looked over at Hyunjin. He nodded once and Hyunjin left to get the back up plan for if her dad were not to show up. He pulled her away from his chest and lifted her head by her chin.

"You and Jinnie with your fucking compliments in another language," Yvonne mumbled. Felix tilted his head to the side.

"Huh?" Felix asked teasingly. Yvonne rolled her eyes before pecking him on the lips and completely stepping away from him.

"See you soon My Sunshine," Yvonne winked and sauntered away. Felix watched after her with an adoring look before walking in the opposite direction. 

*-*-*-*-*-*

Yvonne held in her tears as she stood off to the side. Felix and the groomsmen were already waiting for her and the bridal party in the ballroom. Sunshine sighed and frowned at her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Sunshine asked. Yvonne shook her head. Sunshine nodded. "Jin or Felix?"

"Jinnie," Yvonne whimpered as she sat down on a bench in the hallway. Sunshine walked into the ballroom. Everyone thought the wedding was about to start but Sunshine shook her head and walked over to Hyunjin who stood behind Han.

"She's breaking down over her parents. She asked for you," Sunshine told him quietly in Korean. Hyunjin followed Sunshine out of the room and he immediately went and kneeled in front of Yvonne.

"Hey baby. What's going on?" He asked her in English.

"I want my parents here. My dad is supposed to walk me down the aisle and give me away," Yvonne replied quietly. "Why didn't he wanna give me away?" Hyunjin hung his head and looked over his shoulder at Changbin. He walked over and helped Hyunjin pull her up.

"He may not have wanted to but Changbin does," Hyunjin told her and her eyes lit up. "This was our backup if your parents never showed up," Yvonne grinned and cupped Hyunjins face and kissed him passionately. He wrapped an arm around her waist and cradled her head. She pulled away and grinned at him.

"I love you," Yvonne said in English, making Hyunjin grin.

"I love you," Hyunjin said before stepping away from her completely. "Now go get married," Hyunjin walked back into the ballroom grinning. A wild idea popped into his head making him smirk before walking towards the altar where Felix stood waiting for Yvonne. Felix watched him with curious eyes as he stopped in front of him. Hyunjin grabbed him by the lapels of his suit and kissed him passionately. Felix groaned in surprise but kissed back immediately while cupping his face and deepening the kiss. The groomsmen wolf whistled at the couple while there were gasps of disbelief coming from the crowd of people. Hyunjin disconnected their lips but kept his face close to his boyfriends. 

"I love you," Felix told him quietly with a grin before Hyunjin pecked his lips one last time and moved back to stand with the others. Felix bit his lip while smiling as the doors opened. Sunshine walked down the aisle carrying Eun-Woo. Bang Chan watched his fiance and son with loving eyes. She moved to stand across from her brother. She winked as Minho entered wearing a midnight blue suit matching Sunshines midnight blue and Eun-Woo's tuxedo. Jisung watched him with hungry eyes that Sunshine chuckled at. Everyone expected Changbin to walk in but it was Seungmin that walked in next. His suit matched Minhos as he stood behind him, leaving a gap for Changbin. The bridal music began making everyone stand and Felix grew nervous. The door opened and tears came to Felix and Hyunjins eyes. Yvonne's arm looped through Changbins as he carefully led her down the aisle. Tears came to her eyes as she gripped Changbin's arm tight. Tears were in Changbins eyes as he walked her closer to one of his best friends. They reached the altar where Changbin passed Yvonne to Felix without hesitation. 

"You hurt her. I will cut off your balls," Changbin said threateningly to Felix. Felix nodded, not taking his threat seriously, as Yvonne slapped his chest.

"Hush Binnie," Yvonne said, taking Felix's hands as Changbin moved to stand between Seungmin and Minho. 

"Welcome family and friends," The officiant begins in English, "We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Felix and Yvonne," Felix grinned at his bride. "This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgment of the next chapter in their lives together," Yvonne glanced at Hyunjin who was grinning at her with joyful tears in his eyes. "Felix and Yvonne have spent years getting to know each other, and we now bear witness to what their relationship has become. Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly," Yvonne grinned while tilting her head back trying and failing not to let tears escape. "Yvonne and Felix will mark their transitions as a couple not only by celebrating the love between themselves, but also celebrating the love between all of us—including the love of their parents," Yvonne rolled her eyes mentally. "Siblings, extended family, and best friends. Without that love, today would be far less joyous," Felix laughed slightly. "The couple before us has provided their own vows for each other today," Yvonne grinned and shook out her hands.

"As some people know," Yvonne started. "You and I have been friends since we were kids. Me and Sunny growing close after you and Chan constantly being gone. When I was 14, you debuted with the group and I was so happy for you. Then I got drunk. I drunk dialed you and confessed everything I felt for you only to find out you felt the same and we fell in love all over again," Yvonne sniffled as she laughed happily. "I honestly never thought this day would come and yet here we are. I love you. Forever and Always," As Yvonne said I love you, her eyes darted for a quick second to Hyunjin before looking back at Felix.

Felix grinned before starting his own vows, "I had some help with this because there is so much I want to say but Jin had to help me narrow it down to the things we love about you," Felix cleared his throat. "I've loved you since the day we met. Back then I didn't know what love was until the day I left for Korea and wanted nothing but you to be right by my side. I love you and the way your hair catches in the sunlight when you first wake up. I love you and the way you try singing Changbin and Jisung's raps only to fail halfway through and then pout," Yvonne rolled her eyes. "There is so much more that I love about you but can't fit into words. So, I will love you for the rest of our lives and after that," Yvonne grinned at Felix with nothing but love behind her eyes.

"Do you, Yvonne Richardson, take Felix Yongbok, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, for richer or poorer, keeping him as your one and only for as long as you both shall live?" The officant asked. Hyunjin frowned. Yvonne stopped herself from laughing at her boyfriend's face while she heard Sunshine begin to laugh behind her. Sunshines hand flew to her mouth to cover her laugh. Seungmin did the same while elbowing Sunshine. Yvonne bit her lip and nodded.

"I do," Yvonne nodded before the officiant turned to Felix.

"Do you, Felix Yongbok, take Yvonne Richardson, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, for richer or poorer, keeping her as your one and only for as long as you both shall live?" Seungmin started laughing, making Sunshine laugh which in turn made Yvonne laugh. Yvonne turned and slapped her best friend.

"Shut up and let Lix answer," Yvonne told them while trying to stop laughing. Sunshine managed to control herself while Seungmin had a hard time and was reduced to snickers. "Well?" Yvonne looked at Felix. "Do you?" Felix rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I do," Felix said with a grin. The officiant looked at Bang Chan and Sunshine.

"The rings?" He asked. Sunshine produced a thick silver band from between her boobs, Felix made a slight face of disgust as he saw where the ring came from, that matched the rest of Felix's rings while Chan produced a more elegant looking band from his suit pocket. "These rings symbolize your promise to love each other for as long as you shall live. You may exchange the rings as you repeat after me," Felix and Yvonne copy as he said as they place the rings on each other's fingers. "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Felix Yongbok. You may now kiss your bride," Felix didn't hesitate to grab Yvonne by her waist and kiss her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as passionately. 

*-*-*-*-*-*

Yvonne stood off to the side nursing a glass of water while talking with Changbin when a lady, that she didn't know, walked up to them. Yvonne turned to them with a bright smile.

"Hi. I'm a family member of Sunshine and Felix's and I just wanted to let you know that before you had come down the aisle. One of his groomsmen kissed him," She told Yvonne. Yvonne, already being told by both her husband AND boyfriend what Hyunjin did, gasped dramatically. She pretended to begin crying while handing Changbin her drink. 

"Hold this Binnie," Yvonne said. The lady smirked and watched as Yvonne stalked over to where her husband, she'd never get tired of hearing or saying that word, was talking with his sister, Chan, and Jin. "How dare you," Yvonne hissed mockingly. All four of their eyes widened. Felix looked terrified while Hyunjin looked scared. "Barely married an hour and I find out you're cheating on me?" By now everyone was looking at them. "Kissing someone. A groomsman no less," Understanding passed over Felix and Hyunjins faces at what she was playing at. Hyunjin looked at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry," Hyunjin said. Yvonne mock gasped and slapped a hand over her heart.

"You're cheating on me too?!" She said dramatically. "My husband AND boyfriend. I feel betrayed," The lady who told her gaped at them while Changbin nodded proudly.

"They're dating each other," Changbin told the woman before walking off towards where I.N. and Jisung were standing by the food. 

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and grabbed her by her waist while Felix watched with fond eyes. "I am so sorry my love," Yvonne rolled her eyes and slapped his chest playfully. "How can I ever gain your forgiveness?" 

"Shut up and kiss me," Yvonne said and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately. She pulled away from him and then grabbed Felix and kissed him. Not caring about any of the people in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 216 18
"Yongbok? How are you feeling, love?" "I'm sorry, but...who are you-?" ~ As Felix struggles to remember things including his memories of his friend...
5.1K 310 31
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
93.4K 730 44
this is just a book about straykids. I will do memberxmember unless requested otherwise(maybe). It will be mostly smut and fluff because I don't real...
2.5K 116 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...