๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ป...

By SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... More

โš ๏ธS๐šโ‚’แตฃy Wโ‚แตฃ๐š—แตข๐š—g๐˜ด/แตข๐š—fโ‚’โš ๏ธ
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Oแ‘ŽE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Tแ—ฏO]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Tแ•ผแ–‡EE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ–ดOแ‘Œแ–‡]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ–ดIแฏE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ”•Iแ™ญ]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ”•EแฏEแ‘Ž]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ‘ŽIแ‘ŽE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ TEแ‘Ž]ๅฝกโ˜…
๊‰”๊„ฒ๊‹Š๊“„๊‹ช๊‹ฌ๊’ฏ๊’๊‰”๊“„๊’๊‹Š๊Œ ๊’’๊„ฒ๊’ฆ๊‚ ๊’ฏ๊‚๊’’๊‚๊“„๊‚๊’ฏ ๊‡™๊‰”๊‚๊‹Š๊‚๊‡™
1. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™
2. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐šž๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™
3. ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
4. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ณ๐š’๐š•๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŒ๐š”
5. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
6. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š (๐™ด๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š) ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š—
7. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐™ป๐š’๐šก๐™น๐š’๐š— ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
8. ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐šข ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
9. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š '๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›!'
10. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•
11. ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐™ป๐š’๐šก ๐š†๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก'๐šœ ๐š…๐š˜๐š ๐šœ
12. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
13. ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•
14. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐™ป๐š’๐šก ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
15. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
16. ๐™ถ๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐™ธ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šœ
17. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š›
18. ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ปabor
19. ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐™พ๐šž๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก
20. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š–๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’
21. ๐™ธ.๐™ฝ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™น๐š’-๐šŠ & ๐™ด๐šž๐š—-๐™บ๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ EIGแ•ผT]ๅฝกโ˜…

30 2 0
By SunandEvaCreative

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

It had now been a month since Yvonne and Felix had been engaged, and a month since the throuple had started living together. Yvonne walked down the stairs to the basement for the laundry room. Sunshine had since had her nephew and they were planning to go visit the newborn boy. Yvonne threw the clothes into the washer and started the load. She didn't have much of a choice of doing the laundry even though she hated doing it. If she didn't, their room would be a swamp of mess.

She came back upstairs to find Hyunjin sitting on the couch. She beamed brightly as she set down the basket beside the basement door and skipped over to him. She sat beside him and looked at him as he stared at the TV. She took in his appearance, noticing he was upset.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" Yvonne asked worriedly as she placed a hand on his shoulder for only a split second before he yanked his shoulder away.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied through his teeth and she frowned.

"Hyunjin. I'm not stupid. Something is bothering you. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why don't you go check on your fiance?" Hyunjin snapped, causing Yvonne to frown more.

"Wait a minute, are you mad at me? What did I do?" Yvonne asked him beyond bewildered.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just a side piece for this relationship anyways." Hyunjin said, turning away from her more, still staring at the TV. Yvonne huffed angrily and grabbed the remote to shut it off.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" She demanded as he faced her, furious.

"Oh come on! It's clear you don't want to be with me! You've been spending way more time with Felix planning this and that for the wedding! You only invited me so you could keep him!" Yvonne fumed at his words as Felix came up from the basement sweating from his workout.

"Guys, what's going on?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Are you fucking serious Hyunjin?! You'd be lying if you said you joined this relationship because you liked me! It was for Felix! Not only that, you haven't exactly made an effort to spend any time with me! You're always all over Felix though!"

"You guys! Please calm down!" Felix said with fear in his eyes.

"I told you if you weren't okay with us getting married, tell me!"  Yvonne exclaimed. "You knew that meant spending more time together! And you are with us for those things too! We are trying to keep you as involved as possible!"

"Oh right, like you would call off the engagement for me! Bullshit, Yvonne." Hyunjin snapped.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I'm leaving to go see my nephew. Felix. Let's go." Yvonne said and Felix hesitated as he pulled a shirt on and patted his sweat off his neck. He looked at Hyunjin with pain in his eyes as he allowed Yvonne to guide him out of the throuple's house.

Hyunjin was left in the silence of the home as his eyes burned with tears. He pressed the heel of his hands against his eyes as he began to cry. His nose turned red and runny as his eyes turned red from the tears. The silence is unwelcoming and the tension uncomfortable. Hyunjin didn't have anything against them getting married, that wasn't it. He was jealous because he felt Yvonne was spending more time with Felix than him, and apparently she felt the same about him. He felt she wanted to be with Felix more, that she loves him more.

Yvonne squealed as she scooped Eun-Woo from Sunshine's arms without even asking. "Excuse me! That is my child you just snagged!" Sunshine complained as Chan giggled and squeezed Sunshine's shoulder sweetly.

"And he is my nephew. Shhhh." Yvonne said as she sat on the couch and took in his appearance. She had only seen pictures of her nephew since he was born. Yvonne smiled despite finding herself thinking of Hyunjin.

"Felix... what happened?" Sunshine whispered as Felix shrugged and shook his head.

"I don't understand either. Everything was going really well, and then I heard arguing from upstairs and Hyunjin and Yvonne were having their first fight. I don't have any idea how it started. Or why." Felix whispered quietly.

Yvonne was making funny faces at him and rocked him in her arms. He had a head of dark hair and Yvonne softly played with it as she smiled affectionately at the baby boy. Chan frowned as he heard what Felix said.

"Is that why he isn't here? Felix, you guys shouldn't have left like that. Knowing how Hyunjin is..."

"I know. But I felt like I had to choose..." Felix said, looking at the ground with tears in his eyes. "What should I do? I don't want us to end like this, or ever for that matter."

"Felix, you need to figure out what's bothering Hyunjin. You know he wouldn't burst out for no reason. Neither would Yvonne. She can't do that right now without it causing another fight, the tension is between the two. Communication is key in relationships especially this-"

"Sunshine, are we still welcome to stay here?" Yvonne asked calmly.

"Yes, of course you are." Sunshine confirmed with Chan nodding. Eun-Woo began to cry and Chan retrieved him for Sunshine. "Meal time. I'll be back." She excused herself to the nursery taking Eun-Woo with her. Chan hesitated before he sat beside Yvonne on the couch.

"So, Yvonne. Where's Hyunjin?" Yvonne side eyed Chan.

"Why are you asking me instead of Felix?" Yvonne said, knowing exactly what he's up to.

"I dunno, I guess I felt like asking you more." Chan shrugged.

"He's at home." Yvonne said keeping her reply curt.

"Wasn't he supposed to come?"

"Yes."

"So why isn't he here?" Yvonne shrugged.

"So what started the argument?" Yvonne sighed.

"I don't really know. Can you stop prying, dad?" She said sarcastically and Felix chortled as Chan shot a look at him and he tried to cover it as a cough. Yvonne smiled at Felix's reaction before looking at Chan. "Look, Chan. I'm serious. I came up from throwing the laundry in the washer and I saw Hyunjin. I went and sat beside him and realized he was upset. I tried asking and he snapped at me." Yvonne frowned, wishing she had her nephew right now. "I tried getting it out of him but he kept shutting me down so it blew up." Chan frowned a bit. This didn't sound like his son at all. What on earth could be going on with him.

"Well something is bothering him." Chan said and Yvonne snorted.

"No shit." Yvonne remarked and Chan frowned at Yvonne's attitude towards him.

"Hey, I'm just trying to figure it out. I didn't do anything so don't be a cunt to me." Chan said going into dad mode. Yvonne sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. Things were going well. I wish he just would have told me what it was. But what happened, happened." Yvonne said as Sunshine came back out with Eun-Woo. Yvonne smiled and got up to join Sunshine. She gave Eun-Woo a little tickle on his chin as Sunshine and she discussed what to make for dinner. Chan and Felix exchanged looks.

Yvonne sighed as she arrived at the bridal shop to look at a few dresses for the wedding. It had been a week since she had talked to Hyunjin, she felt lonely almost. Despite having Felix by her side for a majority of the time, she still found herself missing her other boyfriend. Yvonne froze mid-step when she saw Hyunjin sitting on a couch.

"That motherfu-'' Hyunjin started before cutting himself off. He wasn't sure why he believed Felix when he said he would be here if she was trying on her wedding dresses. It's not that Hyunjin didn't want to see her or that he didn't miss her like hell, he just wasn't ready to face his mistake.

"Hi. I'm surprised you still came." Yvonne said, looking at her hands.

"Well, yeah. I mean, you told me you wanted me here." Hyunjin replied, part of the reason he had come as well. She invited him to come to help her choose a dress.

"I did. I do. I do still want you here." Yvonne corrected herself. Hyunjin took a deep breath as he stood up and tucked his hands into his jean pockets.

"Yvonne.. I'm really sorry." Hyunjin started. "I was irrational and I should have told you what was wrong instead of snapping at you. I really regret it. Please come home."

"Jinnie, why didn't you just tell me what was bothering you? That's all I wanted to know. Is it the engagement? I'll call it off right now." Yvonne said as she pulled his hands from his pockets and held them in hers.

"No, no. It doesn't have to do with the engagement. I guess I was just jealous because I felt you were more focused on Felix." Hyunjin frowned. "You rarely spend time with me, just us two. Makes me feel like you guys don't really care about me." Hyunjin said, feeling stupid with the way he sounded.

"Okay, so how can we fix that? Should we plan date nights? For like just you and I and you and Felix?" Yvonne suggested, not feeling his feelings were stupid.

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"Okay, then we can do that." Yvonne reassured him as she kissed his hands gently. "Jinnie, I love you. So, so much. I don't want us to separate." Her eyes were brimming with tears and they hugged for a good while before the assistant arrived to help her with dresses.

Once Yvonne and Hyunjin settled on an agreement of a dress, which didn't take too long, Yvonne immediately headed home with Hyunjin. She closed the front door and pushed Hyunjin against it. She put her hands on his lower abdomen before sliding it up over his stomach, chest, and collarbone before settling on his shoulders.

"So since Felix isn't here, how about some one on one action?" Yvonne suggested and Hyunjin smiled sweetly. He placed a hand on one of hers before bending down a bit to place a kiss on her lips. She responded automatically, opening her mouth to give him immediate access. God, she had missed him and she could tell she felt the same.

He flipped them so she was now the one against the front door before quickly pulling her shirt off. She grinned as he looked at her chest hungrily before kissing her again. He slowly moved his kisses from her mouth, to her cheeks, to her jawline, and finally down to her neck. He nipped her and she gasped in surprise since he didn't usually do things like that. His eyes were dilated as he looked up at her and she realized she was seeing his more animalistic side of him right now. A week away from her and Felix caused this? She should do it more often. Hyunjin was usually a soft dom but right now, he was being a possessive dom.

Yvonne wasn't much into biting but she would let Hyunjin and Felix do it. After all, she wanted them to be her life partners. She let out gaspy moans as he kissed, nipped and sucked her neck. She wrapped a leg around his hip and shifted her hips, desperately wanting, no, needing friction. But Hyunjin kept at her neck so she dropped to her knees, quickly unbuttoning Hyunjin's jeans before yanking them down. She was a bit disappointed to find boxers still in her way but it made her feel good as well knowing that he probably wasn't about to try to fuck her.

She basically moaned as she pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung just a mere inch from her face. Bobbing and swaying up and down, teasing her. Hyunjin stepped out of his boxers and jeans before Yvonne grabbed his hips and gave his head a flickering lick. He groaned and nearly doubled over as he put his hands on her shoulders for stability. Yvonne's breath was heavy and her face was burning from desire as her pussy throbbed. She gave his dick a few more butterfly licks, tasting his precum before finally taking his head into her mouth.

Hyunjin groaned loudly as one hand traveled to her head. He grabbed the claw clip and tossed it aside, causing her hair to fall down like a waterfall. His hand tangled into her shoulder length hair. Yvonne swirled her tongue around and the tightening of his hand told her he was enjoying it. She had only taken a bit more in her mouth before his hips bucked unconsciously. To Yvonne's surprise, Hyunjin grabbed her head and began to thrust into her mouth. Usually Felix or her would have to encourage him to face fuck them, but he was doing on his own right now, and she liked it.

She did her best with brushing her tongue against him as he thrusted in and out of her throat, her lips becoming swollen and he cummed almost immediately after starting his thrusts. Yvonne swallowed his cum with no hesitation as she came up off her knees, surprisingly not needing to recover, to kiss him once again. She held his face as they kissed passionately before he grabbed behind her knees and she jumped up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he stumbled over to the couch. He sat down with her straddling him as she unbuttoned his shirt and he rolled his head back as she went to kiss and sucking in his neck.

She threw his shirt open and moved down to his chest. Hyunjin let out a mumble as she kissed him and sucked him. Yvonne rubbed her hips up and down on his dick and he groaned as his breath intake increased.

"Yvonne..." He said. "Don't tease me."

"Or what?" She teased and was surprised when her mouth was detached and her back was on the couch. Her eyes widened as he unclipped her bra and tackled her breast as he pulled her pants down. Yvonne sighed as the cold air hit her burning pussy. She cried out and arched her back as he inserted two fingers into her wet folds. He pushed his fingers into her pussy as he continued to nip and suck on her nipple. Her toes curled as her legs trembled. His thrusts of his fingers feeding her greedy pussy.

"Hah~" She moaned as he curled his finger inside her. Her back arched more in response as he moved his mouth to her other nipple. He thrusted his fingers in and out with them still curled. Her legs trembled as the knot in her lower abdomen threatened to explode before Hyunjin stopped. She whined in protest before he pulled away from her breast and kissed her complaining mouth, slipping his tongue in against her own. She shifted uncomfortably under him, needing friction. She began to rub her thighs together but Hyunjin opened her legs and shimmed between them just enough to keep her from being able to rub her thighs together.

He then began his thrust with his fingers again and Yvonne moaned out as her body automatically responded to it. Her body shaking from the pleasure and need contained in her body. His thrusts were faster this time as he felt around before finding the sensitive spot and pressed and prodded against it. Yvonne gasped for air as he seemed to steal it with every touch. He stopped, this time kissing before stopping so she wouldn't complain.

Despite this, she still groaned desperately into the kiss. Lifting her hips before slamming them back down onto the couch. Hyunjin lifted Yvonne's legs as he kneeled and pushed his knees underneath her legs before resting them again. He leaned forward and sucked on her thighs harshly leaving red, purple, and blue marks on her legs. As he continued his journey there he pushed his fingers back inside her and she cried out desperately once again.

"Hyunjin! Please-!"

"Please what, Baby~?" Hyunjin asked.

"Please make me cum!" Yvonne said desperately and Hyunjin smirked.

"With what?" He asked and Yvonne almost threw a fit. But if she did that he definitely wouldn't get what she wanted.

"With your fingers, then your mouth, and then..." Yvonne tipped his chin up as she bit her bottom lip. "Your dick. And in that order." Yvonne said shamelessly and Hyunjin grinned.

"As you wish, My Goddess." Hyunjin said as he thrusted his fingers back inside of her and she threw her head against the arm of the couch. Her back arched as he opened mouth kisses below her breast and traveled downwards. Yvonne bit her lip as a huge moan ripped through her as the orgasm finally arrived. Her eyes rolled back for a second as Hyunjin kept a slow pace with his fingers to help her through her orgasm. Her chest rose up and down as she tried to catch her breath but Hyunjin didn't even allow her to as he pulled his fingers out and licked them as he made eye contact with her.

Hyunjin closed his eyes as he put his face in between her legs. His tongue strokes soft and languid. His tongue expressing his feelings for her. Not just a fiery passionate lust. But love and care too. He gave her clit a soft flick, brushing his piercing against it. Once, then twice before nibbling it softly. He sucked on it and Yvonne mewled in response as he pleasured her with his tongue. The warm metal caused intense pleasure to shoot through her body. She moaned as he circled her hole teasingly before he pushed his tongue inside. Yvonne's back arched as he wiggled his tongue in. He then began to thrust his tongue in and out of her as she tangled her fingers in his smoky pink hair. She cried out as she squeezed her legs around his head tightly as she cummed once again.

"Jesus, fuck." Yvonne huffed as he immediately leveled himself with Yvonne's entrance. "Wait!" She exclaimed, putting a hand against his chest. Hyunjin tangled his fingers with her hand and pulled it from his chest.

"I just made you cum twice, Goddess. Shouldn't I get my turn?" Hyunjin smirked as he pushed inside of her. She moaned as felt her walls stretch around his dick. She wrapped her other arm around him and grabbed onto his back as he kissed her, thrusting into her at a fast pace. His dick already hurt and he felt like he was about to explode. Yvonne's face of pleasure pushed him completely over the edge and he cummed inside of her. She followed behind quickly. He collapsed on top of her, their bodies being glued together by their sweat. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he laid his head on her chest. She played with his hair softly as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Jinnie, just tell me when something is bothering you. I don't want this to happen again." Yvonne said.

"Why? I thought the make-up sex was pretty good." Hyunjin said and Yvonne automatically smacked the back of his head just causing him to chuckle.

"I'm serious though, Jinnie." Yvonne said. "A normal relationship is hard to maintain. We have three people in our relationship. We really need to communicate." Hyunjin looked at her with a slight frown.

"Then you need to communicate when something is bothering you too." Hyunjin said and Yvonne mouth opened agape.

"I-I do."

"No, you don't."

"But it's never caused a blow up like this!"

"Yvonnneee." Hyunjin said.

"Okay! Okay. I'll communicate more too." Yvonne sighed.

"Good." He said and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. 

__________________________________

3353 Words
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13.6K 73
Decently popular model Lee Felix is an absolute die-hard fan of Stray Kids. Occasionally, he makes posts about them, and when he does, they blow up...
685K 15.3K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
97.2K 3.9K 34
When Felix sees a cute boy whilst he's at work, something intrigues him. From his wavy locks to the bruises on his wrists, he becomes curious in the...
37.1K 1.4K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...