๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

eight.

3.7K 234 36
By Imp3rfectDoll

ᴍᴏɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 11 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Reign you need to get up and clean your room. You been closed off in your room for days, get up, do something i don't care what it is, i'm finna go to work." My mom opened my door.

It was almost four, and besides going to the bathroom i been in my room the whole time.

"You hear me?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"I just laid kylie down for her nap in my room, wake her up in a bout thirty minutes and feed her for me please, I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I flipped the cover off of my body while she closed the door.

I've been miserable for days. It's like every since my sister was killed my mama, brothers, and my dad won't let me do anything. They was protective at first but now they're overprotective.

Days when i'll normally just walk to my friends house because it's in walking distance i can't unless they drive me or i drive myself, don't get me wrong that's understandable but i like walking so i can clear my mind.

Every time i walk out the house they interrogate me, like i understand the simple questions of wanting to know where i'm going, who i'm with, and when i'm getting back home, but my brothers do the most and they ask unnecessary questions.

So to avoid that i've just been staying home and in my room watching after my nieces and nephew.

I don't complain about helping out because i know my mom appreciates it. Now that my sister is gone, she has to raise three more kids and they're all younger than 9 plus she works at the hospital and has long shifts so she needs the extra help from me and my brothers to look after them.

I got up and just looked around my room, it wasn't even dirty i just had clothes everywhere. I left out of my room going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Tete can i get some juice?" Maleah ran up to me with her disney princess sippy cup.

"Girl where is yo' pants?" All she had on was underwear and a big shirt.

"I pee on myself in my sleep, uncle meer gave me a bath." She said.

"Oh." I grabbed her cup and filled it up half way with some apple juice before handing it to her and grabbing her other hand.

"C'mon let's go find Jaimeer." I walked out of the kitchen and to his room.

"Jaimeer she peed on herself? I thought she was potty trained.

"Yeah mama said she did it in her sleep but she had to get ready for work so she asked me to clean her up." He said.

"PISSY." Jordan raised his voice at her.

"STOP IT I NOT PISSY." She yelled back as she hugged my leg and hid behind it.

"Jordan shut yo lil ass up, leave her alone." Jaimeer said.

"Where Twon at?" I asked.

"He been left, ion know where he went though." He continued playing the game.

"That's not fair how he gone leave us with all three of them, he the oldest." I said.

"They ain't bad." He said.

"I'm just sayin' y'all got some to say when i leave somewhere but he just go and it's no question about it." I said.

"Take that up wit him." He said and i huffed as i rolled my eyes and walked out and Leah stomped her lil feet and walked out too.

"Tete i can't walk fast as you don't leave me." She said and i turned around and picked her up."

"I gotta clean up my room so you can just sit on my bed, you want some chips or something?" I asked.

"Mhm." she nodded and i went to the pantry grabbing a bag of cheeto puffs and going back to my room.

I stacked two of my pillows and sat her down infront of them, pulling the cover over her i grabbed the remote and put it on Doc Mcstuffins.

"Hm, don't waste em okay?" I opened the bag of chips and sat them in her lap.

"Okay, here." She gave me her sippy cup and i sat it on my nightstand.

After making sure she was comfortable i set a timer for 25 minutes so i can get Kylie up, then i started to organize my clothes.

Putting the dirty clothes in my my laundry basket, i walked to the laundry room and started a load.

"This why i can't have kids." I mumbled as my phone rung.

"Hello? Wyd?" Mia asked.

"Cleaning." I sighed. "Why wassup?" She asked.

"I wanna go to a party." She said.

"Mia it's Monday." I said.

"We on summer break i know somebody got some type of function going on." She sighed.

"Ion know nothing about that." I chuckled closing the lid on the washing machine.

"Well let's go to the mall sometime this week." She said.

"Uh i don't know about that, you know we got my sister kids." I said walking to back to my room.

"Okay it's three of y'all and three of them, take the one you gotta look after with you." She said and i looked at leah as she sucked on a cheeto puff minding her business.

"Maybe, i'll ask my mama if i can take leah." I said.

"Yeah it'll be me you and bri, it shouldn't be hard for the three of us to watch after a three year old." She said.

"As long as she got her sippy cup she good." I chuckled. "If Twon come back we can go today, cause i don't wanna make Jaimeer watch after Jordan AND Kylie." I said.

"Okay just let me know, bye girl," She said and i hung up.

...
2ʜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ📍ᴏᴀᴋᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴀʟʟ

"Omg look at this shirt, it match my new shoes i got the other day." Bri said.

"Yeah that's cute." I nodded. "Leah you wanna go look at they earrings?" I asked and she nodded her head. We were inside of Rue 21, it was the first store we walked into.

"Tete this got stars on em." She pointed.

"You want em?" I asked and she nodded her head so I grabbed the earrings and walked back over to bri and Mia.

"So Reign, what you doing for your birthday?" Mia asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I haven't thought about it." I said.

"Well you better, it's next week you turning 17 you gotta do something." Mia said.

"Wait you turning 17? I keep forgetting you and yo' brother not twins for real i forgot you still 16. You a baby." Bri said.

"I'm not, don't piss me off." I said. "I'm finna go pay for her stuff." I mumbled going to the register.

"You look older than 16 though Reign, so hush bri." Mia said.

When I got in line, they did too. I really didn't see anything that i liked, i usually just shop online anyways.

"Let's go in foot locker, they be hiring the fine niggas on purpose." Mia said.

"I'm already knowing." Bri said.

"I hungry." Leah said.

"We can take her to that snack store or the food court." Bri suggested.

"Where you wanna go leah?" Mia smiled at her.

"You want a snack or a meal?" I looked at her and she tapped her chin.

"I just want juice." She said.

"That mean you thirsty not hungry." I chuckled and she raised her arms up.

"You lucky you not heavy." I picked her up. After i got her something to drink i poured it inside of her sippy cup.

"Hm leah." I gave it to her. We made our way up the escalator where most of the shoe stores was. When we walked into foot locker my mom called me so i distanced myself and went over to the other shoe wall.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, y'all good?" She asked.

"Yeah, we just got here not too long ago, i haven't really been seeing anything i like beside the food court." I laughed looking at the baby shoes.

"Well at least you out the house so that's good. Oh i need you to be home by 8:45 with leah, it would've been different if you didn't have her but she has a bed time i'm tryna be lengthy." She said.

"Okay, we probably not gone be here for long anyways." I said.

"Okay, i'll talk to you later." She said and the phone hung up.

"Look." She pointed at some shoes.

"Leah them ugly, look like a pack of skittles threw up on it." I mumbled.

"You need help finding something?" This dude walked up to me.

"Um we're just looking." I continued looking at the shoes.

"Hey." Leah turned her head waving.

"Hey." I heard him laugh a little so i turned my head.

"She yours?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh no, she's my niece." I chuckled and he nodded. "My name leah, my tete name Reign." She batted her eyelashes.

"My name Elijah." He said and she smiled.

"These all the shoes y'all got or y'all hiding some in the back?" I asked.

"Shii hiding em', not gone lie the ones you don't see you can probably get em' on the website." He chuckled. "What shoes you tryna get?" He asked.

"That's the thing i don't know, i usually do my shopping online anyways so." I shrugged. "I'm just in here because my friend wanted to come in here." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" He asked.

"Not legal." I adjusted leah on my hip.

"Lemme see yo' phone." He said.

"Untun how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 17." He said.

"Like just turned 17 or— I turned 17 in March." He cut me off.

"Oh....wait I thought you have to be 18 to work here?" I asked.

"Not if you got a work permit, you gone let me see yo' phone or you finna keep staring at the wall." He said and i gave him my phone.

"You finna be a senior?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Me too." I said and He gave my phone back.

"You gone answer when i call you?" He asked.

"If i'm not busy, maybe." I said.

"Ight." He nodded before we both went in different directions.

"Did he just get yo' number?" Bri gassed.

"Omg let's go." I rolled my eyes playfully as we walked out of the store.

"He was sholl talking to you for a while." Mia said.

"Mhmmm." Bri said.

"It's not even like that i just made a new friend." I said.

"Yeah right." Bri said.

"I'm for real, having a boyfriend or dating period isn't on my mind right now ain't that right leah?" I asked.

"mhm." She nodded her head.

"Wait how old is he looked 18." Mia asked.

"Right? That's what i thought too but he said he just turned 17 in march." I said.

"Good, cause yo' brothers would've had a fit." Mia said.

"I know that's why when he asked me how old i was before i knew his age i hurried up and said not legal." I said.

"I be lying bout my age sometimes." Bri said.

"Oh we know." Mia mumbled. "Miss 18." She said.

"Let's go to the food court i'm hungry now, then i'll be ready to go." I said.

"I'm so glad you said that i'm tired of walking." Mia said.

"Girl you was the main one talking about coming her and we really ain't even do shit yet." Bri said.

"Right." I laughed.

"Cause i thought i was gone see my next boyfriend." I said.

"I told you it's Monday, ain't nobody finna be out like that." I said.

I was honestly just ready to go home so i can get back in my bed. I hated public places.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 25.6K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
301K 8.6K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ
18.2K 556 20
"๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž" ongoing ! โ€ข๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ซ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
159K 4.1K 34
-๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ