๐Œ๐ซ. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ง

By cute_dumplins

โ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๏ผš๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

5.2K 157 28
By cute_dumplins

"Remi!" Mel hollers followed by the screams of her 2 year old daughter.

"What's the problem now?" I questioned taking the crying toddler from her arms.

"I need a break" she whines, narrowing her eyes at Naya who cries harder.

Cradling my goddaughter to my chest I began rocking her and eventually her cries subsided.

"Where's Asher?" I questioned watching as Mel's plops onto my couch.

"At work"

"Mel you can't keep popping up here every time Naya cries. You need to allow her to get used to you" I informed her.

"I know, but I tried everything you told me to and she always cries harder!" She complains tiredly.

"You've got to have patience with her Melody. Just try please. If one of these days I'm not around what will you do?"

She sighs finally caving in. "I'll try"

"Good" I tell her placing a sleeping Naya into her arms. She was definitely a cutie and never fails to amaze me how much has her dad and godfather wrapped around her tiny fingers.

"So when are you planning on telling Nyx?"

"Later today" I mumbled.

"Don't stress yourself over this Remi. He'll be esatic."

"I really hope so. He's never talked about wanting kids Mel so I don't know what to expect" I informed her.

"As long as it has to do with you he'll be happy. Imagine a mini version of you and Nyx running around? Defs adorable. I can't wait to become a godmother!"

"I never imagined you saying the words Defs and godmother" I joked, making her scowl at me.

"Whatever. Anyways imma bounce I've gotta clean up the mess this child made" she announces getting to her feet.

"Okay I'll tell you how it goes"

Bidding me a final bye I went straight to the kitchen taking out my tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Grabbing a spoon I closed the draw and sat by the counter opening the lid.

Dipping my spoon into it I scooped up some and placed the frozen treat into my mouth moaning at the delicious creamy taste.

This has been the only thing I've managed to keep down for these past few weeks and Nyx was getting real worried about me being barely able to eat and I was getting tired of dodging his questions. So I was happy to finally get this off my chest tonight.

"Mama you've been sleeping a lot lately, are you sure you're okay?" Nyx whispers, pressing his lips for my forehead.

I hummed sitting up.

Crawling onto the bed he places me onto his lap wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"That feels nice" I mumbled relaxing in his hold as he gently rubbed my pudgy stomach.

"Your stomach's bulging. Did you just eat?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his obliviousness.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks the movement of his hands stopping briefly.

"No, you haven't" I confrimed.

"Then why were you laughing" he demands with a slight groan.

"I really can't believe you haven't noticed by now".

"Noticed what?"

"I'm pregnant Nyx"

"W—What?" He splutters and honestly I didn't know whether it was a good thing or not.

"You're going to be a dad Nyx" I elaborated.

"Really?" He exclaims.

"Yeah"

"Fuck Remi why didn't you say something sooner? Have you gone to the doctors yet?"

"Because I was scared that you wouldn't want the baby because you haven't talked about want kids of your own and no I haven't been to the doctors yet" I explained and he sighs.

"Of course I wanted kids. I just haven't had the chance to talk about that yet. And we'll make an appointment tomorrow. Fuck I'm so happy"

I smiled, interlocking our fingers over my stomach.

"I love you Nyx"

"As do I Mama. I love you so fucking much"

I was contented with the way things went over these past few years. Leo got reunited with his love and babymother who we're currently living a block away from us. He also joined Nyx's Mafia along with Bobby who's parents debt got paid of by Nyx even though I told him I would and that argument didn't even lasted long. Bobby too decided that he'd work for Nyx and is now living with his parents not too far from here.

As for Noorie she's currently living with her father an hour away from where we were and they both visit regularly. She even spends weekends and holidays with us and I still can't believe how big my little baby has gotten.

In all I never imagined my life would ever be like this. I always thought I'd be with Arlo who apparently got married last year to some chick his mother introduced him to and I guess they hit it off. Good for him I guess now he was one less problem to worry about.

My attention was now focused on my baby and my handsome Mafia boyfriend. I couldn't have asked for a better life—minus the kidnapping and nearly dying bit.

My future seemed very eventful and it was all thanks to my Nyx.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐫.𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐧.

𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲—𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤  𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...