๐Œ๐ซ. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ง

By cute_dumplins

โ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๏ผš๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

3.5K 141 5
By cute_dumplins

Screams.

Blood hurling screams left Mel's lips as he pierced the knife through her skin.

"S—stop!" I cried, hate seeing my best friend in pain.

He smirks as he drives the knife deeper, electing another scream from a sobbing Melody.

God what did we do to deserve this?

Removing the knife from her flesh he slowly drags the tip of the knife against her stomach. Twirling the blade Mel flinches as he applies a little pressure to it.

"D—Don't you fucking dare hurt my baby" she grounds out.

"Oh no I wouldn't dare hurt an unborn child" Marco states.

Relief flooded Mel's and I face.

"But my men might" he adds, clacking like the fucking maniac he is.

"B—Boss!" A frantic voice shouts bursting through the door covered in crimson.

"What the fuck Bobby? Can't you see I'm busy here?"

"T—they're here. Those men found us and they're creating fucking havock upstairs. T—There's so much blood...so fucking much I can't even stand the sight of it. A—And our men are outnumbered we're just hanging on by a thread as we speak"

They came.

They fucking came.

"Watch them I'll be back" Marco growls at Bobby who frantically nods.

Taking his bosses place he kept a tight grip on his gun pointing it shakily back and forth between Mel and I.

"That's not some fucking toy Bobby aren't you afraid of shooting yourself" Mel grunts out.

"Mel, now's not the time to be joking. Y—you're..."

"I know babe. And it hurts like a fucking bitch"

She was losing too much blood and I was too but not near enough as she was.

God this was the worst situation to be in.

"You two shut the fuck up or I'll shoot. I fucking swear I'll shoot you!" He screamed with wide eyes.

If anything he looked as if he'd probably kill us both then kill himself right after. I could only imagine what Marco did to this poor boy to make him like this. One look in his eyes and you could tell he wasn't made for this life. He was pure and never killed a soul in his life but clearly after what he saw he had completely lost it now.

Now that I was somewhat a little more alert I could hear the faint sounds of gunshots and screams from upstairs.

"Why don't you let us go and run away after? Can't you see Marco's just using you? He could care less if you died right now because it'd be one less person for him to kill" I tried reasoning with him but it seemed as if Marco had already brainwashed the kid.

"Marco would never use me. He said so himself and I believe him. After this is all over m—my parents' debts will be paid off a—and we'll be able to live happily again. He promised me" Bobby tell us tears pooling into his blue eyes.

"God he fucking messed him up" Mel mumbles weakly.

"Hang in there Mel w—we'll be out in no time. Just please" I pleaded and she weakly nods.

"Listen to me Bobby, that bastard up there won't do shit for you and you need to get that in your head. Our boyfriends are up their killing anything in their sights and I'm pretty sure they're on their way now to rescue us. And if they see you pointing a gun at us you'll be joining your comrades soon. It's either you help us or be killed. And even if you do manage to kill one of us your death will be anything but pretty"

The boy glances back and forth between Mel and I as if contemplating what I had just said.

"I—if I help you will you help with my parents' debts?"

"I promise Bobby" I stated and I would.

Lowering his weapon he quickly pulls out his knife and begins cutting the ropes for Mel.

As soon as he was finished he went to cut mines. I knew it's be difficult for us to move but we couldn't just be sitting ducks.

"Do you know another way out other than going up there?"

Bobby shakes his head no.

"We're fucking dead if Marco's men found us" Mel groans out.

"Wait there's another way out of here" Bobby states.

Getting to my feet I bit my lip swallowing the pain I felt. Helping Mel up with the help of Bobby the door suddenly bursts open.

"Leo" I breathe, spotting the familiar face.

He grins. "Sorry I'm late ladies but I brought reinforcements" he made known jerking his thumb backwards.

Nyx and Asher wasted no time running towards us and scooping us up into their bloodied arms. But at this moment I could fucking careless.

"I'm fucking sorry for not find you sooner Mama. Sono così fottutamente dispiaciuta" he mumbles over and over in his native language.

"I'm just glad you're here now" I choked out.

"I—I can lead the way out if  you don't mind," Bobby piped in shyly.

"Lead the way" Asher tells him carefully cradling Mel who was curled up against him.

Bobby nods and began leading us outside of this dinky room. Nyx gently tucks my head into his shoulder to shield me from the mess they created.

I wanted to ask what happened to Marco but now didn't seem like a good time especially when we were just reunited.

Fisting the material of his shirt I could feel his hand running up and down my back in a comforting manner.

My eyes slowly began closing and I didn't fight it, I embraced the darkness for a much needed sleep.

"You're up" Nyx announced gently, helping me to sit up straight.

I was utterly confused to be waking up to the sounds of beeping machines but after looking around I realized that I was in the hospital.

"Drink this mama" Nyx says lifting the cup filled with ice containing a straw towards my chapped lips.

Drinking the chilled liquid I can't help but close my eyes relishing the coolness it brought to my itchy throat.

Removing the empty cup he places it to the side cradling my IV hand carefully in his.

"How long was I out?"

"Two weeks" he replied, creasing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"And melody?"

"The doctor told us she'll be up soon"

My legs felt numb and I knew for a fact I had to get stitches.

As if reading my mind Nyx spoke, "you got 36 stitches in total. Eighteen in both legs and a small scratch on your neck"

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry Remi. I should've—"

"There was nothing more you could've done Nyx. The only means of you finding us got destroyed. I'm just happy that you got to us when you did because if you hadn't...we wouldn't be here where we are now. Promise me you won't blame yourself Nyx"

"I..." he breathes in before letting out a rugged breath. "I promise I won't"

"Good. Now go get me some food I'm starving"

Placing a kiss to my cheek he leaves and as soon as he did Asher enters.

"Sleeping beauty's finally awake. How are you holding up?" he asks.

I chuckled. I was happy to see that he was smiling.

"A little bit sore but I'm managing. How's Mel? The baby?"

"They're both okay. She just got up and immediately forced me to check on you"

I smiled, "tell her I'm doing well. Now go spend some time with her. It doesn't feel right that you're here when she just got up and might need your help with something" I ushered him out.

"I'll see you soon then"

I nodded and he finally leaves.

When Nyx came back he brought a variety of my favorite food he told me he had food delivered to Mel's room because she too was starving.

"You want to know what happened to Marco don't you?" Nyx asked retracting the empty fork from my mouth.

"How'd you know?" I mumbled.

"It's written all over your face from the moment you were awake. He's currently locked up in one of my basement awaiting to punished for his crimes"

I stared at my hands while I chewed. I knew this was inevitable and I knew this was the only way he'd find peace.

"What else happened while I was away?"

"I was too stressed to think about anything. All I did was focus on finding you. I kinda blocked out everything else to be honest" he admits.

"You know I love you right?"

Fuck. I shouldn't have said that out loud. At least not as yet.

"I—I"

"I know mama. I love you too" he reveals, pressing his lips to mine.

I melted into his embrace slowly moving my lips against his loving the warmth they provided at this very moment.

Lifting my arms I laced them around his neck holding tight. His tongue stroked mine, slow and tenacious.

My heart hammered against my chest sending the blood rushing through my veins, suddenly making me feel weak and hot.

He took more of me, kissing me at every possible angle, searching deeply.

Breaking our kiss he rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you" he mouths with an infectious smile.

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 188 26
"โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ. ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด, ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด."
646K 20K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
2M 49.2K 46
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„โž - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† โ€ข โœ“ needs to be re-written
379K 8.3K 43
EDITING GO READ 'Until You'; good boy x bad girl tutor romance