Remember Me (Sequel To Tragic...

Від do_ilook_likeicare

Sequel to Tragic Endings... Aisha and Marshall were living happily together. At first. They have been marrie... Більше

Preface
1. It's Your Funeral
2. Happy Anniversary Baby
3. Overprotected
4. Preface Part 2: You're Safe With Me Always
5. In His Shadow
6. That Thing
7. Naive
8. Possessive Nature
9. Entourage
10. Round Two
11. Preface Part 3: It Was All My Fault
12. Respect
13. No Harm
14. Asshole
15. Don't Talk To Strangers
16. Taken
17. Shit Is Serious
18. The Voice-mail & The Punishment
19. Sins Of A Mother
20. Preface Part 4: Guilty Conscience
21. You Had One Job
22. Say Goodbye Hollywood
23. The Night Of Part 1
24. The Night Of Part 2
25. Who's Eminem?
26. Too Intense
27. Angst
28. Who Can I Trust
29. I'm Sorry
31. Double The Security
32. I'm Not Going Nowhere
33. Don't Get On That Plane!!
34. Please Stop Him!!
35. Hot-headed
36. Necessary Evil
37. Renegade (The Last Chapter)

30. Cutting Ties

155 12 8
Від do_ilook_likeicare

Marshall's P.O.V.

"So, you good? You ready to leave here then?" I ask Aisha, who softly nods after the botb of us have gotten dressed.

"I'm ready, just please take me home, Marshall," she whispers.

I pull her towards me as she softly bites her lip. I grasp at her chin and use my fingers to pull her lower lip from between her teeth before I kiss her.

"I love you so much. Aight, let's go."

Grabbing her hand, we walk out of the hotel room and take the elevator downstairs, getting into the back of my car where Sienna is sitting playing some typa game on my bodyguard's phone.

She glances up once she sees Aisha and I get in the car.

"Are we about to go back home now, daddy?" My daughter asks me.

I look at Aisha who softly nods.

"We sure are, baby girl," I smirk.

"Oh, thank God!!" My little girl then groans, causing both myself and Aisha to chuckle, until that pretty ass smile suddenly dies on my wife's face.

"Daddy," she mouths quietly, her gaze fixed on something behind me, so I look back.

Noticing that motherfucker Suge Knight sat in a car parked across from us like a stalker.

For fuck's sake, yo.

"I'm so sorry, Marshall. But I did call him and asked him to come get me and Sienna before," Aisha says regretfully.

"But then he had made mommy so upset, dad," Sienna says, rolling her eyes, looking just like her mom a.

"It's all good, baby," I grumble, slowly pulling my wife to me and kissing her lips, hearing our daughter to complain loudly about my actions.

"Ew," Sienna let's out.

"I'll be right back, aight?" I then announce, stepping out of the Escalade, I make my way over to Suge's car, opening the passenger side door and getting inside.

Instantly getting greeted by a strong gust of cigar smoke.

"Suge, you can go back home to LA now," I shrug. "Cause me and my wife, we good, you know what I'm saying?"

"Your wife, Shady? You mean, my daughter whom you keep constantly mistreating, cracker?" Suge Knight then askes me sternly, and I shrug, feeling my jaw clench involuntarily.

"I would never mistreat Aisha, yo. You should know that by now," I state.

"No? Is that why she had called me the other night crying?" He asks me them triumphantly, and I ain't even gon front, I wish that Aisha hadn't done that, hurt my pride like a motherfucker, but it is what it is.

"Fuck she say to you exactly, Suge? Fuck she say I did?" I ask him curiously, staring him down.

Suge Knight scoffs, letting out some more cigar smoke to seep out from his mouth.

"That's exactly the thing, Shady. She won't tell me anything. She won't betray you and say exactly what it was that you did to have scared her so. But I'm allowed to speculate. So imma just ask you right now, cracker. Have you hit her?" He leans closer to me, looming over me in a way that is supposed to be menacing.

I have to smirk at that one.

"Nah, Suge, you know better than that," I shake my head. "Cause I would NEVER lay a hand on that girl in that way. Love her too much for that."

"What did you do then, Shady, huh?"

"Frankly, it ain't even ya business, Suge. Cause frankly, whatever me and my wife ever go through together, it's strictly between me and her. And imma need you to stop intervening, you know what I'm saying?"

"She is MY daughter, cracker."

"I mean, yeah. But she's also my wife. She's MY family now. And I got her. Remember that," I smirk.

"Let her tell me that then," Suge Knight scoffs angrily, putting off his cigar.

And I smirk again, feeling a sort of karma sense.

"Aight then," I mutter, opening the car door.

"Yo, Aisha, come here a second, babe!"

***

Aisha's P.O.V

Slowly making my way out of Marshall's Escalade, I make my way to where my husband and my dad are both sitting in father's rented car.

Marshall rolls down the passenger side widow, bis blue eyes having this like sort of emotionless look in them.

"Baby girl, tell your daddy, once and for all, how you actually feel," he encourages me, just as my father cuts him off.

"Aisha, I need to speak to you for a minute alone, Princess," he states sadly.

An intense feeling of confusion instantly steering in me, I look over at Marshall who simply shrugs.

"It's up to you, Aisha," he gets up from the car and quickly walks up to me.

"Imma be close by," he kisses my lips gently and then walks away.

I sigh and get inside the car with my father.

"Before you could even say anything, there's not a thing that could like erase the fact that you had forced me to abort mine and Marshall's first child " I tell my dad. "And now that I remember that, I just... I simply can't, daddy..."

"Princess, I only did that because I had wanted what was best for you. And at the time, I had thought that having that white man's child would ruin you, Aisha. And I simply couldn't allow for that to happen. But looking back at it now, I do regret it so much, girl," he tells me.

I wipe a stray tear away from my face.

"Honestly, dad? I don't even give a damn shit anymore," I whisper. "I no longer care how much you regret about anything you've done in the past anymore, because it seems to me like no matter how much you say you regret it, you just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Like... you just can't seem to stop yourself from tearing Marshall and I apart, and I know that this time it was me that had called you, but like... you were so quick to take full advantage of it!.."

"Aisha, I'm not actually your father," Suge Knight then let's out, causing my eyes to widen as my whole world gets turned on it's head.

"I... You... What, daddy?!" I let out.

Seeing him slowly inhale as he then exhales, toying with an unlit Cuban cigar in his hand.

"I am not your biological dad, Aisha," he reiterates. "And I always knew that shit too."

"But, how..."

"I mean, your mother was a whore, Princess. And I always knew that. I had used to love that woman with my whole heart, but I always knew who she was. So, even though I had fallen in love with you from the first moment I saw you, I still had to know for sure, and I had a DNA test run on you back when you were just a baby, so I instantly knew the truth. You were never mine. But it didn't matter however, because I still had raised you like you was. Because I had loved you like my own, and I still do. And I always will. I will do anything for you."

I back away from him unconsciously as my whole body begins to shake.

"W...who is my real father then?!"

"Truthfully, Princess? We probably would never even know, cause your mother was always all over the place. I've always loved you, though. Just like you was my own."

"And why... why are you telling me this now?!"

"Because I didn't want to lie to you anymore."

"God, I need to go!!" I whisper, feeling way too overwhelmed.

I practically jump out of the car then, and I expect for him to try and stop me, but my father just continues to stay where he's at, while I run straight into my husband's arms.

Marshall embraces me, not even knowing about what's just went down between my father and I.

And I don't think I would ever tell him about it neither.

Because that there, it's something that needs to stay between Suge Knight and I, as I finally cut my ties forever with him.

"What's wrong, baby girl, you okay?" Marshall asks me wrapping his arms around me protectively, no doubt ice grilling the hell out of my daddy over the top of my head as he kisses me.

"I... I'm okay, boy. I don't really want to talk about it, just please hold me, okay?" I whisper. "And let's go away again. I want to go back to Brazil or something. I remember we had gone there before..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24.4K 846 55
*Loosely based on the 2017 song 'River' by Eminem and Ed Sheeran* After being with Marshall for a little over a year, Sophia found out she was pregna...
184K 6.2K 140
Since 1998, Angel and Marshall have been through hell and back together. Picking up where they left off, the sequel follows the infamously toxic coup...
58.2K 2.5K 77
Lenika Shakur is a protégé of Dr. Dre as well as a younger half sister to the legendary late rapper Tupac Shakur. Ever since Pac's untimely death, Dr...
13.5K 360 31
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...