CRACK.

By daniellaaniii

Being the only child of a rich influential family comes with a lot of price! *** Anamza Chizitaram Naomi has... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character aesthetics.🤭 (major characters.)

Prologue.

66 28 23
By daniellaaniii

Darkness slowly seeped in as she choked on her sob, weeping profusely and banging her head against the table she wept.

"Mom" she choked out as she held her mother's hand and wiggled it.

"Naomi! Leave me or I will slap you! You are a cursed child,how do you expect me to stay in this house with you? You are a cursed child,leave me alone!" She said as she pushed Naomi and ran away.

Falling,she banged her head in the table and 'baam!' pain seeped in along with darkness and she welcomed it.

Fluttering her eyes open, she immediately closed it and blinked rapidly to adjust to the ray of light passing through the window. Murmurs and whispers welcomed her as she tried to process the voices, but they felt distant.

"Mummy!" She screamed with so much force her head ached, she didn't mind. She screamed again until she felt the air in her lungs choke till she couldn't feel any air and darkness overwhelmed her.

***
A/N

Heeeeey!
So finally, the prologue!!

I have nothing much to say. Y'all love ya!!!

Xo
Daniella ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
42.9K 961 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
2.9M 71.9K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...
53.1K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆