Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

By lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin More

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
Very very important noteโ€ผ๏ธ
023
024
025
026
027
028

008

55 1 0
By lulu_zrose

' Ride '

The window of the car rolled down.

" Why tf are you here ?" Ricky asked lazily while glaring at the person.

The others were standing there dumbfounded .

" Tf are you talking to like that..." The person said.

"Ricky who is she??" Junhyeon asked.

"She's so pretty like I can't even..." Minseo asked while staring at the person.

" Girl you're being delusion..." Junhyeon said .

"And what about it??" Minseo looked at junhyeon and said.

" Is she your girlfriend???" Gyuvin asked.

"Wtf no!"

"Wtf no!"

Ricky and the person both said in sync.

" No wtf she's my sister...!" Ricky said.

" You have a sister ???" Haruto yelled.

" How come we never knew ???" Seungeon said.

" Why do you need to know???" Ricky said.

"Kids be quiet... Well anyways I'm ricky's elder sister...Shen Xiaoting..." Xiaoting said.

" Wow you're so pretty ..." Jaehee said.

Xiaoting just laughed and said " you're even prettier..."

" If you guys are done then let me speak..." Ricky said.

"First why are you here ? And second where is the driver?" Ricky said.

" You guys won't let me speak...well I'm here to pick you up because the driver is on leave I was returning back home from the company so I thought to pick you up..." Xiaoting said.

"Well okay...and btw my friends will be coming too so you need to drop them too you won't have problem right??" Ricky said.

" No I won't so c'mon get in now..." Xiaoting said .

As ricky sat beside xiaoting near the driver seat , Minseo , Jaehee and jihye in the middle seat and junhyeon , gyuvin , haruto and seungeon on the back seat.

" Well why don't you guys introduce yourself to me??" Xiaoting said while driving.

" Oh yes we should btw I'm Kum Junhyeon ! " Junhyeon said.

" Yes the class clown.." gyuvin said.

" Btw I'm gyuvin and you will be shocked to know that your brother and I had a fight today and made it up today itself..." Gyuvin said .

" Woah fight ? In his first day ?? I did expect it tho ..." Xiaoting said making ricky glare at her.

" Ok cut it! And I'm Song Minseo !!" Minseo said.

" And I'm Shin Jaehee..." Jaehee said.

" Yeah the topper..." Ricky said.

" Oh shut up I feel odd one out..." Jaehee said.

" You are indirectly attacking us gurlll..." Haruto said.

" Am I ? " Jaehee said pretending to be shocked.

" Well not me ... " Ricky said.

" I smell rivalries ...." Seungeon said.

" I smell rivals to lovers..." Haruto said recieving a glare from gyuvin.

" Bro tf..." Ricky said and frowned at Jaehee while eyeing her from head to toe recieving a glare from Jaehee .

" If you guys are done can I just speak...?" Jihye said .

" Hey hey shut up let her speak.." ricky said and xiaoting side eyed him.

" I'm Lee jihye.." jihye said.

" That's all ??" Gyuvin said.

" Why what else do I need to speak???" Jihye said .

" Ok guys shut up..anyways I'm haruto and this my bestie seungeon...and we slayy" haruto said .

" Oh I know haruto and seungeon and I'm shocked that you both don't know me.." xiaoting said and let out a small laugh.

" It's not our fault say ricky.." seungeon said .

" Dude why tf am in getting involved???" Ricky said.

" Ok kids stop bickering..." Xiaoting said.

" Why are you calling us kid you're just 5 years elder than us..." Ricky said.

" See the age difference and then say.." xiaoting said.

" And I still can't believe you guys thought I'm his girlfriend I'm like..." Xiaoting said.

" Exactly you guys thought I'm dating an ugly ass like her.." ricky said.

" Bitch she's pretty so stfu..." Minseo said.

" Gurll I said you're being delusion chill out..." Junhyeon said.

" Not less than you..." Minseo said and patted his arm.

" Well anyways I literally forgot to ask where do I need to drop you guys???" Xiaoting said.

" Oh yes! Well you can drop me near the Planet cafe I and Minseo will go home from there..." Jihye said.

" Are you sure about it like we can drop you till your house..." Ricky said .

" No no it's fine we'll get down there..." Jihye said .

" Ok fine it you say so..." Ricky sighed and said.

" Uhmm actually I and gyuvin will also get down near the Planet cafe we'll go along with jihye and Minseo our houses aren't so far like it's few blocks away... So we'll get down too..." Junhyeon said.

" Ok..." Xiaoting said.

" And what about you ? Are you planning to stay in the car ??" Ricky said and looked at Jaehee .

" No thank you I could just leave the car...but you're sister is so nice that's why I'm still here..." Jaehee said and avoided making eye contact with Ricky.

Xiaoting just let out a laugh.

"I don't live close to them so I'll get down near the public library my house is not far from there..." Jaehee said making xiaoting nod.

Soon after they finally reached the planet cafe and jihye , Minseo , gyuvin and junhyeon got down.

" Go home safely guys..." Xiaoting said.

" Yes we will ! Bye guys !!" Minseo said while waving at them inside the car.

" It already started raining we'll get going bye !!!" Gyuvin said .

Junhyeon and minseo had already ran away and behind them following jihye and gyuvin who just smacked and pulled her back so he could run before her .
While jihye ran behind gyuvin in order to smack him.

Xiaoting who was watching this smiled " jihye and gyuvin look so cute together..." She said making ricky glare at her.

" Ikr they do!!" Jaehee said.

" No they don't..." Ricky said.

" Yes they do and what happened to you are perhaps jealous..." Xiaoting asked.

" W-why would I be..." Ricky stuttered when when his eyes got Jaehee who was just silently looking at him when they had an eye contact she looked away.

" Xiaoting shut up...!!!" Ricky said and hit her arm.

" Ok ok fine!" Xiaoting said .

" And what about you two?" Ricky said to haruto and seungeon.

" Oh us? Well seungeon will be coming my home so just drop me near the BKB Mall." Haruto said.

" Oh it's not so far from here wait I'll just drop you guys..." Xiaoting said and rove to that place.

Haruto and seungeon left the car went toward haruto's house.

Now the only ones left were ricky , xiaoting and Jaehee.

And the weather got dark soon or that's it was raining and second that it was already past 6 .

When they were stuck on the traffic.

" Fuck this traffic jeahee I hope you're doing fine I hope you don't have any problem.." xiaoting said.

" No no well thanks to you for dropping me home..." Jaehee said.

" You should say thanks to me...I'm the one who offered it..." Ricky said .

" Ok whatever thanks..." Jaehee said and looked outside.

Not soon after Jaehee reached her destination.

" Xiaoting thank you so much for dropping me .." Jaehee said.

" Oh no problem and do you have your umbrella with you..???" Xiaoting asked.

" Oh yes I have!" Jaehee said.

" Well then that's good it's already so dark I can't let you go alone... Ricky why don't you go and drop her home???" Xiaoting said.

" But why me???" Ricky said.

" Because you're a guy now get out..." Xiaoting said.

" But I don't have an umbrella ..." Ricky said.

" Don't worry share it with Jaehee now go!" She said and kicked ricky out of the car.

" I'll be waiting here!" She yelled at the two.

Ricky was holding the umbrella since he tall while Jaehee was walking beside him.

" Uh I'm sorry to bother you.." Jaehee said.

" No it's fine tho also it's dark even if xiaoting didn't say I would'nt have let you go alone..." Ricky said.

Jaehee looked up at him and looked away smiling a bit.

They were still walking when a bike passed by them splashing water at them.

But ricky pulled Jaehee behind him making the water splash at him instead.

"Are you fine???" Ricky said while looking at her.

" I am but you're clothes.." Jaehee said.

" Don't worry about it..." Ricky said as the two continued walking.

Not soon after they finally reached jaehee's house.

"Well thanks for dropping me home..." Jaehee said and smiled.

" No problem I'll get going..." Ricky said and turned away to go back to the car .

Jaehee was standing near the gate when ricky turned back and she waved bye at him lightly to which he smiled and responded seeing him smiling made Jaehee blush .

Soon she entered the house.

" Who was that guy??"

New character :-

Shen Xiaoting

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( This was ch 8 ! New character revealed my xiaoting !!!

New character will be revealed in the next ch too! )

<33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 1.1K 28
โ†ณ โ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โž โ˜… ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ // ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚ โ˜… ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ : ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ โ˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ :...
16.1K 541 28
Like the title says requests are open
12.1K 556 15
in which ricky realises his feelings for his best friend, gyuvin.
77.5K 3.9K 29
โwill you fix me up, will you show me hope?โž gyuricky college!au by suncenzo on ao3. #1 in gyuvin 24.06.23 #1...