The Other Side

Bởi -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... Xem Thêm

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

7

5.4K 276 166
Bởi -QveenMe-

Cévon P.O.V
I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep before this eventful ass day that we were about to have tomorrow. I sta up cracking my window before taking my shirt off as my body became hot. When I get anxious or nervous I get real hot like right now. I was anxious as fuck. I just wanted to get the fuck outta here. I looked over at Cordell who was peacefully sleeping making me sigh.

Now is one of those times I wish he would say some stupid shít to annoy me so it would take my mind off of this shit. I should wake his hoe ass up since he's always fucking with me. He looks like he's enjoying his sleep though. Fuck I just need a distraction.

"Cordell...Cordell...Cordell," I said waiting a minute between each time I said his name. Still no answer. "Cordell bro...,"

Fuck it. I sighed laying down in the bed looking at the ceiling. What if that nigga is setting us up or some shit? What if we get caught? How the fuck we gone make it out with that shit? How are we even gonna get that shit from down there?! I'm at a fucking stand still.

"Were you just calling me?" I heard in a low and sleepy tone making me look over at Cordell. Finally bitch.

"No. Go to sleep," I spoke making him smack his lips.

"I heard you calling me. I thought it was a dream at first then I heard yo ass say that last line before sighing. I knew that was to angry ass," he spoke making me roll my eyes.

"Ain't no body angry you big bitch. Go to sleep," I spoke still playing clueless.

"I know you called me. I'm up now though so what do you want? You just need to talk or something?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know why I called you," I mumbled as he got out of his bed taking a sip of his water. He had on no shirt and some shorts. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"You nervous? Cause I ain't never seen you this...I don't even know how to describe it," he spoke chuckling as I shook my head.

"Not really nervous. More anxious. I'm just ready to get this shit over with. My mind wouldn't stop racing and I knew yo annoying ass would have a solution or either talk me to death or just distract me. You can go to sleep though. I shouldn't have even woke you up. My bad," I spoke looking at him.

"All I'm hearing is that you needed me for the second time? I'm two for two Cev," he spoke laughing making me roll my eyes.

"Get off my bed. Fuck you," I spoke as he laughed at me.

"Chill. Why you so hard body? I'm just joking around with you," he replied as I shrugged looking down. "What do you Wanna talk about that's gone clear yo mind?"

"I don't know niggas that's why I woke you up! You supposed to tell me," I told him as he chuckled.

"Well...are you gone go back to hating me when we get outta here or are we gone remain friends?" He asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"We're not friends now nigga. Cool? Yea. We was never friends though. I guess I ain't got no problems with you if you ain't got no problems with me. I ain't gome kill you or none," I told him as he sighed shaking his head.

"You cnat be nice?" He asked me with a small smile.

"That wasn't nice?! What I say? I didn't say shit. We not friends, but we coo. That's how I started off wit Itrez. We was coo and then...yea. I don't know you though and you still from the east side even though you not a bad dude, but that's how I start my friendships. I'm not even friends with P," I explained to him as he nodded his head. Is he slow? Who just jumps straight into a friendship? That is just crazy to me and I'll never understand it.

"So what I'm hearing is I have a chance at being yo friend when I get outta here? Bet that," he spoke making me smack my lips.

"I ain't gone lie...you hearing a lot of shit I ain't said to you my nigga," I replied making him laugh. "Oh yea and if you ever squeeze my fucking thigh again I'll rip yo arm off yo body and feed it to Itrez's pit bulls,"

"Why are you so Damn violent? And you wasn't saying that yesterday. You didn't move my hand or nothing. After you even told me thank you so I don't wanna hear that," he spoke laughing and pointing at me.

"What you tryna say?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I know what you are boy!" He said to me making me chuckle as shake my head. That was funny. "Did you just laugh my nigga?!"

"I chuckled. Big difference. You weren't that funny," I told him laying down in my bed as he still sat on it.

"Man I'm hilarious. You know you was laughing. I think we're gonna be good friends for real," he spoke making me roll my eyes.

No the fuck were not.

"Nah. We cool, but I'm staying away from you once we get back," I spoke as he looked at me confused.

"Why though?" He asked me as I looked at him with a nigga you know why face. "Nobody has to know that we're friends,"

"Why you Wanna be my friend so bad lil boy," I said to him as he thumped my knee.

"I don't know...once again I just like yo vibe. You seem to have a lot more since than other people. Like my homie Novian. It's just I see you see the bigger picture and have a goal to get outta here as do i. Most niggas be doing this shit for fun. I just feel like we got some shit in common," he spoke as I just looked a him.

I mean I guess that was true. I was tryna get the fuck up outta here. I was going to get this money and get the fuck out. Fuck selling drugs. Fuck OG. Fuck East side. And fuck everybody else that had a problem with it. I wanted to leave. I've been wanting out. Now I have a chance to do so in a minute, but it seems like so many things wanna hold me back. Now I have to figure out how to sneak this nigga outta here with being caught and shit and steal the serum or drug or whatever the fuck it is. I just gotta make sure these niggas don't die.

They don't deserve that shit. Especially Arvo.

OG fucked up for sending that lil nigga back here knowing he this nigga his pimp. What if I can't get him out? Then this nigga is just stuck here fucking for money when he obviously hates that shit? I feel sick for him. He's been doing this shít for a while. I asked him how long has he known Adal and he said you don't wanna know.

I wish I could kill that nigga, but I can't. I was about to yesterday. I hated the wya he was talking to us and tryna compare me to Hitler. Like nigga suck my black ass dick.

At least I had this nigga there and for the first I was actually thankful for a east side nigga. I could have blown the whole mission.

I can't lie, he lowkey made me feel good when he said he didn't think I was a bad person. I mean I do a lot good shit, but I still do bad shit as well. I take care of the people I love and I guess people I don't since I'm about to eve this nigga Arvo.

Maybe I do have a heart.

"Get off my bed Im sleepy now," I told him as he laughed.

"I guess talking to me worked huh?" He asked me as I shrugged. I kicked him off of my bed making him get up and walk over to me. He grabbed my leg and yanked me off of the leg making me grab him with my legs and wrap them around his waist. I reached up putting him in a headlock as he punch me in my side.

"Dumb bitch," I spat out choking him as he tried to shake me off of him. I'm not letting go. "Tap hoe,"

"Get the fu-,"

"Tap hoe!" I said to him as I squeezed my legs around his waist tighter pulling him into as he continued punching me. "Tap!"

I felt him tap my side making me let him go and kick him away from me in his chest. He grabbed my legs and yanked me off of the bed making me smack my lips.

"You're childish Cordell," I said to him as he laughed helping me up.

"Why you call me that?" He asked me as I looked at him confused.

"Cordell? That's yo name nigga," I said to him as he nodded his head.

"I know, but niggas just call me Dell," he spoke as shrugged.

"I'm not niggas. I'm calling you Cordell. That's yo name. Yo government. That's what I'm using. Now go to sleep," I said to him a sip got back into my bed turning away from him.

"Goodnight," I heard making me look at him.

"Good night nigga," I replied.

He's really not that bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is a room in the basement that had the product. It was in a small tube and easy to hide. The color of it is bright blue and it's in a clear and black tube. I have a plan," Arvo said to me quietly as I nodded my head. "Here,

He handed me a tube of...the product?

"I know you're leaving in less than an hour and I don't want you to get caught or forget me. He's my gratitude to you. I got it for you. The only deal is you have to put this one back. It's a fake version of that. Put this one back while everyone is outside packing the truck later. I'll tell Adal that you're peeing or something while you do it and say I must go with you or that I'll go check on you. Do it then and then I'll sneak around the back. You have to go through the roundabout which circles the building. I'll be waiting for you in the back," he told me as I took the product from him looking at it.

"He's not gone come after you?" I asked him as he sighed.

"He may, but he won't notice I'm gone until I'm gone. If he finds me after don't worry. I'll say I snuck into the truck and you didn't know I was there or something. I just, I just really want to go home back to OG. Not being able to see him or talk to him has me feeling crazy," he spoke smiling softly.

"Even after that nigga sent you in knowing what was up? He don't care about you fucking other people?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Cev, chill," Cordell spoke making me look at him weirdly before looking back at Arvo who was turning red.

"Er ist alles, was ich kenne. Er sagte, er liebe mich," he mumbled before turning around and leaving. I don't know what he just said, but he was definitely sad as fuck saying that shit.

"What I say? I was just asking him why he wanna go back to him? Do that shit make any sense to you?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"No, but that may be all he knows man. The only person to stay they loved him and take care of him and save him. He's attached don't be so harsh," he said to me as I sighed shaking my head. I took the tube and I wrapped it up in my clothes sticking it at the bottom of the bag. I made sure it was sealed and covered to the point where you could see it at all. Good. The last thing I need is to get caught with this shit.

He knows where I am at all times so hopefully he won't feel the need to check my bag.

"You got all yo shit gang? I'm not coming back and once I drop you off you on yo own," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Yea. Im already ready I'm just waiting for them to be done with the loading. I'll carry yo bag down if you want. Where you gonna put the fake tube?" He asked me as I put it in the front of my pants. "I guess that could work,"

"Yea...let's go before they lock us in here," I spoke as we walked out of the room and heard to the front of the compound. I could Adal outside laughing while instructing his workers to move the product and put it in the truck. I'm glad this nigga agreed to drive because I had to drive here. He carried my bag to the front and sat both of them into the front of the truck on the floor. He closed the doors before walking back over to me.

"They still have more to pack up, but they should be done soon. Just remember that once you get there they'll ask who you are. All I want you to say is the king. That's it. When they ask who's there what do you say?" He repeated looking at me like I was a dog. I felt my breathing start to pick up making me look over at Cordell who gave me a small smile.

Breathe...

"The king," I replied lowly as he nodded his head.

"Good boy. Now you don't mind if I search you right? Both of you. Not that I don't trust you it's just your people are known to steal," he said as I looked at Cordell again before taking a deep breath.

That nigga has a calming ass face. His whole aura or whatever that shit is that Nori be talking about.

"Nigga I don't steal, but check me if you want to. Just don't get too handsy. I don't play that shit," I spoke as he chuckled.

"But you loved playing with my little Angel," he spoke.

"I made an exception for him because he's fine as hell. Yo old, white, ba-,"

"You Can search me First. I'll go. He's not good with people touching him. It's fine you can do me first though," Cordell said to Adal smiling at him.

"You like boys too?" Adal asked him smiling.

"Men," he replied making Adal laugh and put his hands up.

"So tough huh? Men? You like to give or take? I could make a lot of money with a pretty bo-,"

"Yo chill out talking to him like that. He's not a piece of ass for you to sell. I get you got this fetish with black people, but he's not for sell so relax. Check and then check me so we can go. Matter of fact check him while I go pee real quick. You tap dancing o my nerves," I said to him walking back into the he compound.

"I'll go with him to make sure he makes it back out," I heard Arvo say to him as he nodded his head.

"Hurry back or I'll come searching for you love bug," he spoke kissing Arvo's cheek. Arvo nodded his head before following me into the building. I walked down the hall freely since everyone was outside and moved quickly through the building with him. We made it to a flight of stairs and could hear someone in here. I thought everyone was gone? We stopped moving and I pulled Arvo close to me behind a wall I tilt he person walked by.

Once they did we continued down the long flight of stairs and I'm mad our way into the drug room where we found the door.

"Fuck, it's locked! The code isn't working!" Arvo said panicking as he clicked on the buttons.

"Hey, take deep breath. There has to be another code you know. Maybe you're typing it in the wrong way. Just try it again, but slower," I told him as he sighed getting agitated.

"I'm never gonna get outta here and he's gon-,"

"Arvo, I'm not leaving you behind. I promise you I'm not leaving you at all, but I really need you to open this door. Just focus and think of any other code it could be. Just take a deep breath and put the code in there. I know you know it because you did it last night. Pleas man, just focus," I said to him as he nodded his head taking a deep breath.

He clicked a bunch of numbers again while I stood there waiting. He finally got it in and I could see him relax as he opens the door. We walked in together and put the fake tube back in the spot that the original one was in.

I sighed at the fact it was really done and walked back toy he door.

"Do you think he's gonna notice that isn't his shit? Like does he try it or was he waiting to just sell it or something?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"He only wants to sell it. Now when he sells it the piece we'll think he cheated him and it will be a war between them. It will have nothing to do with us as long as we get outta here and go! Let's go," he said to me as I agree with him walking out of the room. He closed the door behind us and I looked up hearing a gun cock and saw it being pointed at me. Just my fucking luck man.

Caught...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 126 8
Inside
27.4K 1.1K 14
"What I told you about fighting? Now look at you. All beat up with a black eye" "And I told you I ain't no punk, Imma do what needs to be done" "Yeah...
401K 18.1K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
246K 10.3K 39
❝ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴜᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.