His Other Half

By DamnGina

I opened the door only to see dozens of police cars in front of the house and that terrifying black truck. I... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Voting Closed!!!
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty -seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-Five

Seventy-six

678 44 31
By DamnGina

Ares

"Are—what's happening right now?" Pablo asked as Malik, and I sat on the bed watching Ahsha braid her hair. I found this very impressive since she had Nasir strapped to her chest as he slept.

"They're watching me and I'm letting them," Ahsha said. "See I listen. You want nonsexual intimacy—bam!" She said as Malik and I looked at each before laughing. Pablo chuckled.

"Why are you braiding your hair? It's the middle of the week. You don't do your hair in the middle of the week." He said. Malik nodded his head agreeing.

"Well, I figure since I almost laid hands on Veronica, and I almost came over the desk to get to Olivia. I'm sure tomorrow my hands will connect with someone." She said as flames flared around her.

"And we all know your old bat of a grandmother does not play fair, and I will not have my hair caught in the crossfire." She added.

"I like it. It makes sense to me." I said with a shrug. She smiled. "Thank you." She said. "There is something I want to discuss with you three." She said as she started on the second to the last braid.

"We're listening," Malik said. "Isaac asked me to help him with Camryn." She said. "Help how?" Pablo asked as he sat next to us. "I suggested having a lunch thing with all of us. So, they can get to know each other without it being weird." She said turning to look at us.

"That sounds like a good idea in theory," I said. "But in practice, I don't think that is such a good idea," Malik said.

"Having lunch with your mate's sister, who happens to be the Queen and her mates who happen to be Kings also," I said. "You don't think that would be a little intimidating?" Pablo questioned.

"I mean it wouldn't just be us. Kat would come. Tyla and your brothers maybe. I don't know. I don't want her thinking she has to do anything she doesn't want to because the Queen told her to." Ahsha said.

"Maybe you should start with a lunch for the ladies then bring in the men," I suggested. "My initial thought in making it a group thing was so you three could also clear the air with Isaac." She said looking at me as Malik and Pablo did also.

"The ladies can have their lunch thing and the men can have their thing," Malik said. "It should be in the same place, just in case," Pablo said glancing at me.

"I don't know why you're acting like you weren't just as bad as I was," I said. "The difference is I'm charming," Pablo said smirking. I guess that was true but fuck that. "Your charm only works on women and some men. Ares may be a little more brutish but that's cause he's the baby." Malik said in an attempt to defend me.

I side-eyed him. "That's fair," Pablo said nodding his head. "What the fuck?" I questioned looking between the two of them. "Who said I was the baby?" I asked.

"Well, you act like the youngest most of the time," Pablo said. "Bullshit," I said which led to us arguing.

It wasn't serious more like brotherly banter. It wasn't until we saw a flash that we stopped and looked at Ahsha. She was smiling. "Did you just take a picture of us?" Malik asked. "I did. This was so cute." She said.

"What was?" I asked. "You three acting like brothers with asinine arguments, so adorable." She said.

"Anyway, I think I like the separate lunch idea." She said standing. "I have to get the dates together." She said typing away on her phone.

"Hey, Semaj." She said with a bright smile. "I need you to check everyone's availability on the list I just sent and find a date that works for everyone." She explained.

"Then get with Annica and Hamisi and coordinate a lunch. I'll send the rest of the details." She said. "Perfect thank you so much." She said before hanging up. "You have an assistant?" Pablo questioned.

"I do. I am the Queen of the five families and all their people. I also am a mom and—," "Wife." Malik said. She looked at him and they shared a silent conversation.

"Yeah, yeah." She said rolling her eyes. "I'm serious." "Serious about what?" I asked. "Marriage and more kids." He said. "We're not talking about that right now," she said.

"Maybe we should." We all said. "No." She said. I felt guilty because I knew I had to be the cause of her apprehension about marriage and more children.

"I mean we're going to have more kids at some point. Your father pretty much said so." Malik said. "That's if we're not careful. I just want to love on my baby, all of them." She said looking from Nas to us.

"Before we have more." She said. "I can accept that," Pablo said. I nodded my head agreeing. "Okay," Malik said.

"I have one more thing we need to talk about." She said gently rubbing Nas's back. "Go on," I said. "This dynamic. You two having separate bodies—do you like it?" she asked.

I looked at Malik and Pablo. "I mean it's nice in situations like this and last night, but I don't want to leave Malik defenseless," Pablo said.

That made complete sense. Without Pablo, Malik was a human for the most part at least.

"I want Pablo to have his own body," Malik said. "Really?" Pablo and I said. "Yeah, I think asking you to live within me is selfish especially since you've lived as your own person for so long." He explained. "If I have my own body and Ares has his own body you'll be an easy target," Pablo said.

"He has a point. You've always had either me or Pablo there." "Are you two going somewhere?" He asked. Ahsha snorted. "You sound like me." She laughed.

"I just mean since Ares's been back he and I have done everything together," Malik said. I laughed. "Damn, you're right," I mumbled just now realizing it.

"So, you follow the buddy system?" Ahsha asked. "Yes and if by some chance I go out by myself I have guards. I'm not helpless." Malik said.

"Maybe so," Pablo said. "Why are you asking about this? Is something happening?" I asked. "It's just a question," she said looking down at Nas who was now awake.

"Hi buddy," She spoke so sweetly kissing the top of his head.

"But we need to put a pin in this conversation because I'm hungry." She said. Malik chuckled. "Right food first debates later." He said.

"Exactly. Good boy." She said pinching his cheek. Malik's eyes flashed a bright green as he looked at her. "This whole glowing green eye deal is very new, and I quite like it." She teased.

"Come on boys," She said before walking off. The three of us looked at each other. "Does she think we're dogs?" Pablo asked. "I think she does," I said. We glanced at each other before going after her.

==

After eating Pablo took Nas and he and Malik disappeared. I wandered around the house before hearing low melodic music coming from the library.

I stopped at the door seeing Ahsha sit crossed-legged on the couch staring at her book. I had barely stepped in when her scent hit my nose. She must have felt me because her head rose.

"Hi." She said softly. "What's wrong?" she asked. I shook my head nothing.

"Malik, Pablo, and Nas all disappeared," I said. She smiled before patting the space next to her. I smiled immediately sitting down.

"What are you reading?" I asked. "A very nasty book." She said plainly. I looked at her surprised.

"What?" I questioned stunned. "The main female MC has this man feigning to please her and still she said no. I love it." Ahsha explained.

I listened as she explained that the man had hurt the woman in her book and he was deeply remorseful. But he was also a very dominant man, and the woman wanted him to be softer with her even if it was just one time.

"If she wants him to be softer why won't she let him please her? That seems like the ultimate level of softness, I would think." I said.

Her eyes met mine and all the air was sucked out of the room. Those golden rings shined in her eyes bright as ever.

She chuckled. "You would think that because you are also a dominant man." She said. "What should he do then to show his softer side?" I continued to prod.

"I think she wants him to let go of his need for control. Just be in the moment and trust her to take care of him and her where their pleasure is concerned." She answered.

"Is that what you want?" I asked. Her eyes flashed. "I think a better question would be is that what you want? You seem very interested in this subject." she mused.

"Maybe I want to try something different," I said feeling exposed and nervous. A sweet smile overtook her face before her fingers went to my sweats. I went to look down only for her to stop me.

"Ah, look at me." She said. "Tell me what you want." She said. I swallowed as her hands went to my erection.

She was so gentle in how she spoke. "You," I whispered as she stroked me. She licked her lips. "Me? Really? Where do you want me?" She asked as she moved to my lap still stroking me.

A shaky breath left my lips. "Everywhere," I said as her lips pressed against my neck over my mark. "Fuck." "Fuck what?" She asked biting my ear. "Fuck me," I said.

She pulled her hand out of my sweats before a frustrated groan left my lips. She chuckled. "So impatient." She said grabbing the hem of my shirt. I raised my hands as she pulled it off.

"We're going to take this slow." She said as she ground her hips into me. I gasped as I dug my fingers into her ass.

"Do you understand?" She asked grabbing my jaw. "Yes," I whispered. I wanted to moan but my body wouldn't let me.

"And don't hide your moans. Let me hear how good I'm making you feel." She pleaded as a small moan broke free.

"Fuck, that sounded so good." She praised.

==

My heavy breathing filled the library as Ahsha dragged her tongue from the base of my dick to the tip. My head fell back as I tried to hold my moans back.

"What did I say?" She asked tightening her grip around me. "You feel so good." I moaned squeezing my eyes shut tight to catch my breath.

I looked down at her as she smiled sucking on the head of my dick. My hips bucked forward, so she did it again.

Once again my hips bucked before she circled her tongue around the tip. I whimpered surprising myself and her as I felt interest peak at the sound.

"Please don't tease me." I pleaded. "Only because you asked so nicely." She taunted. She eased me down her throat again and again until I couldn't hold back and finally came.

"Oh—fuck, baby." I moaned unable to care about the loss of control I had in this situation.

Ahsha rose from my dick with a pop licking her lips. She stood looking down at me smiling as my eyes opened meeting hers.

I needed a break, a moment, or something to regroup when she called out, "No, come back." She ordered. "I want you present fully. Feel the feelings and pleasure." She said. I slowly came back.

"I don't know if I can handle all—," I paused. We'd slept together plenty of times before, but this was different.

The amount of desire coursing through me left me hesitant because it felt so good. My body was buzzing, and I was painfully turned on.

"Do you trust me?" She asked. "Yes," I said without pause.

"Then trust me." She said. I nodded my head watching as she stripped. I had never felt this displaced before. The lack of control—not having to do anything was so satisfying.

I sucked in a deep breath as she sat on me. She sank down, sucking me in nearly bringing me to tears how good she felt. "Your so—wet." I whispered dropping my head on her shoulder.

She had opened the bond letting me feel her pleasure on top of my own. Ahsha pressed her breast against me licking my mark. "F—fuck." I stuttered out.

She pressed her forehead against mine as she moved her hips. "Ah—," "That's it, baby. Let me hear you." She whispered against my lips.

I had one arm on the back of the couch and the other digging into her hip. She gasped whining softly.

"You feel so fucking good." She nearly sobbed. I looked up at her biting my bottom lip and nearly came right there when she wrapped her hand around my throat.

She picked up her pace before her lips pressed against my neck and she once again licked my mark. I lost it at that.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I cried as she kept riding me. She pressed her lips against mine slipping her tongue into my mouth as she fucked me through my third orgasm before she finally came.

She left kisses all along my neck and jaw. "We're going to have to clean this couch," I mumbled laughing. She chuckled.

"Definitely." She whispered. I picked her up. "What's happening?" She asked. "You only came once," I said as I hovered over her on the couch.

Before she could speak I kissed her mark hearing her breathing pick up and her pussy clench around me.

"You took care of me. Let me return the favor." I said. My lips pressed against hers before I pushed her legs into her chest sinking further into her.

"Too much." She whispered. I chuckled. I pulled out of her before filling her again hearing my name roll off her tongue. My teeth scraped across her mark but held off from biting her.

I put her legs on my shoulders and stroked into her before using my thumb to rub her clit. Her mouth fell open, and she let out a loud moan.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes!" She chanted as I continued to hit her spot again and again. "That's two," I said in her ear before biting her earlobe.

"Give me another," I ordered. She had just barely finished her orgasm when I looked down at the sticky mess we were creating.

I started rubbing her clit again as she started wiggling her hips trying to get away. "Oh, my god." She cried. "It feels so—," She stopped midsentence as her mouth fell open.

I chuckled before clenching my teeth at how tightly she was gripping me.

"That's it little monster. Give me another one." I moaned in her ear. Her arms wrapped around me before my teeth broke the skin on her mark.

"Ahh!" She sobbed as she came. I laid on top of her, with my head on her chest as our breathing was the only sound. She grabbed my face kissing me.

"I love you." She said. I smiled kissing her again. "I love you too," I said. "All I know is the couch better be cleaned immediately," Pablo called.

I dropped my head on her shoulder as we both laughed.

Omniscient

Ares was lying in bed with her in his arms. He could tell she wasn't sleeping based on her breathing. "What's wrong?" He finally asked.

She didn't speak for a moment. "I'm just thinking about tomorrow." She said. "I'm sure everything will be fine." He tried to comfort her.

She sat up looking at him and that's when he saw it. She was angry.

Angry wasn't the wrong word, she was burning with rage that rivaled his own. He sat up looking at her. "Ahsha—,"

"That woman is the reason your mom and Yahya suffered. She helped Ali kill my dad. She took the life you, Malik, and Pablo could've had and why you all struggled so much. She was the reason I had to watch you and Pablo die." She said.

He listened letting her get everything off her chest, but in this moment he realized how much his kind and caring mate had to deal with.

How much despair his family's action had encroached upon her life. Without thinking he
pulled her onto his lap dropping his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "Ares I'm not mad at you anymore." She said rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry for what my grandmother's selfishness has done to your family." He said raising his head to look into her eyes.

"Do not apologize for her actions. She was a grown woman. She knew what she was doing and chose to do it anyway. It's why she tried to cheat Olujimi." She said caressing his cheek.

The pair fell silent as they stared at each other. Ahsha started to smile as she felt Ares's face heat up. "Are you blushing?" She asked quietly.

He huffed because he in fact was blushing. "No." He said making his voice deepen. Ahsha laughed. "It's okay if you are, baby." She said only causing him to blush more.

"Aww." She cooed and he rolled his eyes. "Get off me." He said as she laughed.

She grabbed his face planting sweet kisses on his cheek before wrapping her arms around his neck. He turned and locked eyes with her before pressing his lips to hers.

His tongue slipped into her mouth as his hand grazed her warm skin. She gasped feeling his bulge press against her. Ahsha looked down before meeting his eyes. "We—we should go to bed." She moving her hips. "That's not what you want. Is it?" He asked. He pulled his duck out before sliding her panties to the side and easing into her. She sighed. "Answer me." He ordered gently.

"No." She breathed out heavy need in her words. He helped her moved as they slowed fucked staring into each other's eyes. "Thank you." He moaned. She looked at but continued to ride. "Fuck—thank you." He moaned again sound more like a sob of pleasure.

She clenched orgasm drawing close. Ahsha pressed her forehead against his. "Thank you for being my mate and for having the best pussy I've ever had. Fuck me." He whimpered as he filled her his teeth sinking into her. "Yes—," she whispered as she sank into a pool of pleasure.

==

After they cleaned up again the two of them laid back down with Ares holding her in his arms. She draped her leg over his waist, and he caressed her thigh before he heard her breathing deepen. He kissed her forehead before drifting off also.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
625K 38.3K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.5M 85.7K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
259K 17.1K 32
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...