Only Mine (Prapaisky)

By justnidhipriya

when Playboy fall in love with his own best friend, but his best friend had a crush on someone else. It's not... More

introduction
Best Friend's Love dilemma
Unraveling Emotions
Intricate Connections
Unexpected Feelings
Pai's Conflicting Feelings
Jealousy
Love Confession and Intimacy
Gun's Truth
hot romance
Finally together
break up with gun
officially boyfriend
precap
Missing eachother
My bodyguard
Engagement ring
Separation
Meeting again
He Is Mine
Marriage Proposal
Desires
Tangled Emotions
Whispers of the Heart
Exploring the Village Together
History repeat
Reunion After 5 years
The End
New Story

Trust

638 35 8
By justnidhipriya

AT SCHOOL

Sky's point of view

I was searching for Pai, but suddenly I felt someone pulling me into a room after some time I realise that he is gun.

He started giving me kisses, I tried to stop him but he don't stop. he was continuously kissing me, and finally after many tries, I pushed him and slapped him.

"Why do you love Pai?"

"You Jerk, I was almost raped by you."

"Give me one chance, please. "

"I never love you, I don't feel comfortable with you, and what you did today I feel more uncomfortable."

"So, u don't love me again?"

"No, never, I only love Pai."

"Okay, I have something for you."

"He showed me a video of me, and his."

"What is this?"

"Our dirty romance."

"But, the video is clear that you are forcing me to kiss."

"Oh, don't be happy I will edit and upload on the internet maybe I will show it to directly pai."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You forced me to do it."

"Please, don't do this, pai will hurt after watching this."

"Sorry, but I don't have any other option." He said and leaves from the room.

I fixed myself and went to Washroom, and washed my face with water.

I saw Pai was also there, he come close to me and asked " Sky, are you okay? You are looking tired".

Yes, I'm feeling sick " I told and hugged him".

I'm with you okay?

I was very stressed about gun plan, I don't sleep for many days, and finally decided to tell him everything about a gun to pay, but will he believe me? Of course, he loves you.

AT NIGHT

I want to talk with you about something.

Yes, tell me " but suddenly he got a message from someone".

He was looking very tense, I asked him but he didn't reply, and I saw that video, gun sent to Pai.

Pai believe me, this video is not real" I told him".

Why you don't tell me about this?

I was about to tell you but.......

Stop making excuses.

I'm not saying wrong.

He don't say anything and went to bed.

I don't know why he didn't say anything, is he will break our relationship after this?

Pai ( POV)

I believe you, sky. I know it's Gun's plan, I think something is wrong with the video, probably it's edited. I'm angry with him because he doesn't need to tell me about this. he doesn't believe me? Why? You don't share everything about yourself I felt Sky's arms he hugged me from back, I felt something wet on my shoulder, he is crying.

Please, don't ignore me, talk with me.

Sky, are you crying?

No

I hold his face with my both hands and said " I believe you sky".

"Then why are you talking like this?"

"I think it's my fault, you don't believe me, you don't tell me, why? You don't feel safe with me?"

"I was scared, I'm sorry, I don't tell you, please, forgive me." Pai said

"Tell me what gun did to you, he told me everything, I felt guilty after hearing it."

I'm sorry, I was not with you.

He hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and kissed his lips, and kissed his eyes, sucked his all tears.

"You know Pai, it's all my fault. "

"How?"

"It's my karma"

"What karma?"

In actuality he never cheated on me, he told me about that girl she is not his wife, and she is mentally disturbed, his husband died, and she thinks Gun is his husband, I told him everything, I was feeling guilty after hearing but it's not mean that I love gun, I rejected him, and he tried to call me many times, and I avoided him, I broke his heart very badly.
I'm not good.

"No, sky, it's not your fault, you don't force someone to love you."

"I was guilty, but not now, he almost raped me, I hate him."

"I hugged him, and gives comfort, I know sky, you are scared, but don't be scared I'm with you, always forever."

"Thank you, Pai, for believing me, I love you."

"I love you too."

Pai's point of view

We slept after some time.

I received the message from gun.

Look at how much fun your boyfriend is having with me.

Excellent editing

What?

Yes, I know you modified this video, but I have the original.

Don't mock me; I know you don't have because I removed it.

So you admit to editing this video.

Pai, I will murder you if you do not leave Sky, and if you do not leave him, I will upload the video to the internet.

Don't forget I have the original.

Really? I'm not convinced.

It's enough; I now have evidence against you.

What?

Yes, I did videotape you; let us wait and see.

Okay, if you deliver this to the cops, I'll upload the video.

Do it because I've already forwarded it to the cops.

What?

Just wait 24 hours and you'll be gone.

In morning

he is married, And his wife is not a mental patient, yes he was two brothers but one of them died a few years ago. someone had killed him, all suspicion is going to the gun. " Police said".

So, are you able to arrest him right now?

Not right now; we require witnesses.

What?

Yes........

Call from gun

" Keep your phone on speaker mode." Cops said.

"So you've decided to imprison me?" Gun said.

What exactly do you mean?

If you're curious, just wait till today because I'm going to make your lover mine.

What? What do you intend to do?

He's on my bed, and I have complete control.

I don't think you're telling the truth.

Let us hear his voice through your ears.

"Hello, pai, please help me, he kidnapped me," he explained.

Hello there, Sky. I will save you, hey hello Skyyyyyy.

"Sir, your guess was right; we are fully prepared as you said; I've already sent my cops to follow him," Captain Said to me.

He was already in custody when we arrived at the location of the evidence.

we got to our condo, he was still frightened.

"He's been taken into custody at this time," I informed him.

"I told you to come with me," as I noticed that he was still a bit unsure.

Author's point of view

Sky Hugging him,

"Love, just keep quiet; everything will be fine. Now you're secure."

"Sky hugged Pai, feeling safe in his company."

I'm so scared, pai. I don't know why this is happening to me. What if it gets worse? (teary-eyed)

I understand how terrifying this must be for you, sky. But remember, you are not alone in this. We'll face this challenge head-on. I'll do everything in my power to protect you and ensure your safety. (stroking her hair)

Sky looks into Pai's eyes, searching for strength and finding it.

"Thank you," softly.

"You don't have to face anything alone, You are strong" sincerely.

"We'll do everything we can to prevent that from happening. We'll change your routines, install security cameras, and strengthen your online privacy. We'll also inform our friends and family about the situation."

Sky wipes away his tears, starting to regain some strength.

"You're right, Pai. I won't let fear control my life. We'll fight this together, and we'll come out stronger on the other side."

They hold each other tightly, finding comfort and solace in their bond. The strength of their love fills the room.

Hello, Cuties!

Words - 1307

how was this part? Finally, end of gun.
Do you like it? Please comment down 🙈🙈

Give me some votes if you enjoy it and let me know if you like it or not.

Join me on Prapaisky's journey.

The next update will be tomorrow
Enjoy it ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 12.1K 36
" To all girls , who got betrayed by their lover And get's married to a stranger by their family." Meera Singhania X Shivam Kapoor Start : 10 April 2...
1.6K 168 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
26K 906 15
A fanfiction of PrapaiSky from Love In The Air the series. This story is made on my own imagination. I hope you will like it ♡ [Completed] ✺ Sky lost...