BTS 8th Member.

By angelic_jeon

the tittle.. Cover by @jiyoungmochi if you want covers ask her she'll make absolutely amazing covers!!😌✨️ More

First off
About Jennie
Facts
Outfits and Styles.
Meeting for the first time
Announcement Regarding You
Injured right before the concert
Karaoke (hearing you sing )
Vogue Magazine Interview
Why Stan Jennie Kim?
BTS incorrect quotes.
BTS incorrect quotes pt.2
Your First Run BTS episode.
Breaking a Nail.
your authors note
Announcement Again
Airport Cuteness
MAMA
American Interviews
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
LYWT SERIES.

The concert.

93 2 0
By angelic_jeon

You weren't really comfortable during the night but what could you do?You had Stage rehearsals.

your mic

Your outfit

You then reach the venue for rehearsals.

" omo jennie-yah are you okay? will you be able to perform? "

"ne though I'll perform more footwork since hand movements are hard right now." you replyed to the worried makeup artist.

" okay bye unnie the choreographer is calling"
you said to her.

The staff gave you your mic to you and the music started.

Not Today. (your lines are verse 1(rm) and the too hot... verse)

As you start you stans still 'to all the underdogs..' and complete that verse and suga oppa starts as you were dancing the music stops.

" Yah jennie what the fvck are you doing-"
suga oppa was about to interrupt but you stopped him.

" i told you guys that its a bad idea to add a female she cant even put energy shes so lazy her dad must be so dis-" he continued until you interrupted him

"who are you to talk about my dad? I ASKED YOU A FVCKING QUESTION? WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU TO TALK BULLSHJT ABOUT MY DAD?!
LISTEN HEre If you're gonna call me lazy then hear the reason I'm lazy, Your girlfriend called Kim Jung-mi kept on hitting my shoulder with a fvcking brick and now my shoulder blade is really fragile and bloody wounds are also there. Now that you know the reason i hope you. wont. talk. bullshjt. about. my. dad." you spat angrily while everyone in the room gulped hard.

" why are you not starting the music" she asked innocently.

" talk about duality, anyways. Lets start." Hoseok oppa blurted out.

Like that the rehearsals went well and now its time for the actual concert.

your outfit.☝️

your hair ☝️

They didn't give you your handheld mic bc its the actual concert and they don't want you to suffer.

As you came out after getting all eyes were on you. Since your hairstyle was hella cute everyone cooed.

" aww look at maknae shooo cute" jin oppa cooed.

At the concert in between you took a break and were talking to armies.

" Hi army! I'm Jennie. You guys can call me jen, jendeukie or mandu. I really love cats. I was born on 14th october in 2000 and I hope you guys will enjoy! " you said clearly excited.

" Oh and Jen got her shoulder injured. Her shoulder blade is fragile so she cant move her left hand. She will tell you what happened." said RM oppa.

" ah so my mother was always a verbal and sometimes a physical abuser. My so called sister was jealous that i finally achieved my dreams so they both called me to my old apartment and said that you better resign or else your gonna know who we are. I refused and then my mother took a brick a started hitting my shoulder i kept on pleading for her to stop but she didn't after that she kicked me out and manager-nim took me to the hospital." I told armies with tears in my eyes.
" anyways should we continue with the songs?" i continued.

now your solo and some encore songs were left.

You were performing your original song moonlight ( by jennie in blackpink)

you were now on the last part the rap and dance break.

'Under the moonlight, all in the moonlight
You should put a ring on it, "I do, I do," right?
Still get the blue light, we gettin' nasty
I found a new ride, here in the back seat
Love so good, I bet he be cashing out
Got a feeling that rush's like you're passing out
Couldn't handle these girls so we crashing out
BP on the way, I can back it out'

Like that you ended the song with your dance moves.

Then comes the encore

your outfit for the encore.

while the encore was going on your eyes started tearing due to happiness you were literally on cloud nine you felt so happy. Some fans were yelling so loud.

The members saw your tears and pulled you into a hug.

While you were crying and talking about your feelings a guys suddenly yelled.

"I feel so happy today this is the most happiness I've felt after my father died thank you so much army. You guys the completed the empty hole and healed the scars that i had-" you were saying while that guy yelled.

' you look pretty when you smile so dont cry!'

" ah thank you " while wiping tears.

as you said that everyone started giggling.

.....
______________________________________

bye- at this point i dont know what im writing but yes this is it for today
bie-bie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
232K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...