A dream about him | Minsung<3

By iluvffc

"My bestfriend likes him, I like him too, I tried to lose the feelings I have for him but he keeps on trying... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-32.5-
-33-

-23-

1.5K 53 50
By iluvffc

~chapter 23~

Third pov.

It was lunchtime. Hyunjin wanted to ask if Seungmin would like to go to the cafeteria together, but before he could ask beomgyu is already waiting on seungmin at the classroom door.

"Hey beomgyu!" Seungmin smiles to him.

"Hey! I just thought maybe we could go to the cafeteria together and you could meet my new friends." beomgyu asked.

"Yea of course, I would love to!" Seungmin replied.

At the cafeteria beomgyu brought seungmin to a table with four other boys.

"Hey guys I made a new friend today, this is seungmin and seungmin this is yeonjun, soobin, teahyun and huening Kai" beomgyu introduced them to eachother.

"Hiii!! So lovely to finally meet you! can call me Kai" huening Kai smiles at seungmin.

"Finally?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes beomgyu talks abt y-"

"Come on sit down" soobin cut Kai off and side eyed him.

"Thank you" and Seungmin sat down.

~

Hyunjin pov.

It's lunchtime, me and my friends sat down at our table as usual but this time without Seungmin.

"Hey guys? What aren't you guys noticing that we're missing someone here??" I asked to my group of friends.

"I know he told us he's sitting with his new friends today. Don't worry he isn't leaving us, Hyunjin~" Felix teased.

"I'm not worried. the hell." yeah why would I? he can make friends with total strangers in a few seconds but not me. So being worried is the last thing I would do.

"What? Didn't your girlfriend tell you that he isn't sitting with us today?" Changbin smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wh- what g- girlfriend" i know he meant seungmin and NO me and seungmin is a NEVER.

"Yea Yea" bangchan smirked.

"Why aren't you guys believing me." I said frustrated.

"Notice how we didn't say a name" Jeongin playfully and smirked at me.

I looked over to the where Seungmin is sitting, he was laughing and smiling beomgyu and his friends "you sure he isn't beomgyu's girlfriend."

"What jealous?" Lee know raised his eyebrow.

"Okay stop with the jokes." Jisung said seriously while staring at us.

Why can't he ever take a joke. I thought.

~

Jisung pov.

God I just wanna see Minho's naked body again, last time wasn't enough, I need more. Honestly what does he look like completely naked- "WHAT THE HELL, what was I thinking" I shook my head to get back to reality.

"Something wrong Jisung?" My teacher asked.

"N-no sir, may I go to the toilet?" I asked.

"Just go" he replied.

I arrived at the restroom and I washed my face.

"Jesus was the hell were you thinking jisung?!" I talked to my reflection in the mirror.

"What were you thinking?" I hear someone who's standing against the restroom door frame.

I turned my head and see Jeongin acting cool with his arms crossed "It's nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To Pee duh" Jeongin immediately quit acting cool and ran to one of the urinals. "So, how is your aunt doing?"

"Good I guess.. I mean she went on another business trip so I wouldn't know or at this point honeymoon cuz we all know she's hooking up with at least 3 guys there" I joked.

"Okay... So does that mean we can have a nother sleep over??" Jeongin flashed a smile.

"I'll think about it later"

"No think about it now! I need to see Chan's abs! Jisung hyung please! Im so desperate I've even been dreaming about it!!!" Jeongin held my hand tightly with his !!?!$@£€%#*UNWASHED*#%€£@$!?!! Hands.

"Okay fine. When?!" I only agreed because I thought his plan of seeing chans abs would work on minho.

"This weekend! Thank you sooo muchhh" and he ran to class.

"God I hate kids so much"

~

Third pov.

Wolf gang 😈🐺

Jeongout 🍞
Heyyyyy-
Sleep over at Jisung's house!!-
This Friday 😁-
'minho hyung🤓' and 6 others reacted to your message with "👍"

💗 Channie hyungg 💗
-👌🏻👊🏻🐺🔥🤙🏻😎

~

Friday, everyone has already arrived at Jisung's house.

"Guys let's watch a movie!" Felix suggested.

"Yes of course!" Changbin replied.

"What movie though?" Han asked.

"Let's watch the little mermaid!!!" Jeongin said excited.

"Okay.." Han looked around hoping someone would disagree but no one did so he opened Disney+ and started the movie.

"My couch only fit 6 people so 2 of you need to sit on the carpet... but don't worry I have the coziest blankets for you guys!!" Jisung said.

"It's okay me and Felix can sit on the carpet" Changbin said to Jisung. "We can snuggle under the blankets" he whispered and smiled to Felix.

"Get a room you 2" Minho said teasingly.

The rest sat down on the couch, bangchan, Jeongin, Seungmin, minho, han, Hyunjin.

But hyunjin quite wanted to sit next to Seungmin so he asked minho to switch and he agreed.

"This movie is so boring" Seungmin whispered to himself mid movie.

Hyunjin heard and giggled.

Not even 5 minutes passed Hyunjin felt something slightly fell on his shoulder. When he realized it was Seungmin who fell asleep, Hyunjin's heart couldn't stop beating, the room suddenly got hotter, his body got stiffer and his lips got dryer.

"Hyunjin hyung why are you sweating?" Jeongin whispered. "Is it that hot"

Then Jeongin looked at how Seungmin is sleeping on Hyunjin's shoulder, he hyunjin's arm put it around Seungmin shoulders.

"Now your girlfriend can sleep more comfortably" Jeongin smirked.

It's getting hotter.

"Jeez stop blushing" Minho noticed and took his phone out to take a picture of me and Seungmin.

"It's not what you think!" Hyunjin tried to grab the phone.

"Easy tiger you're gonna wake your girlfriend up" Minho teased. "Don't worry I'll send it to you later" he winked at Hyunjin.

~

After the movie ended everyone already fell asleep on the sofa so Jisung decided to go back to his room to sleep and Minho secretly followed him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jisung turned around as he got to the door of his room.

"To sleep?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"This is MY room" Jisung said that with a bit of sass.

"Yea but what am I supposed to do? Sleep on the sofa with the others? Mind you there is 6 of them. So hell to the no." Minho explained.

"2 of them are literally sleeping on the ground"

"That's still not enough space on the sofa, sung"

SUNG?! SUNG?! Jisung went quiet. HE JUST GAVE ME A NICKNAME?! WAS THAT A NICKNAMEE??!

"Come on let's go sleep" Minho opened the door.

Minho pulled Jisung to the bed and pushed him to Make Jisung fall on the bed then minho lie down breide me and said "okay let's sleep"

"N-nuh uh This is my bed, go sleep on the floor." Jisung tried to push minho off the bed.

Minho cupped Jisung's squirrel looking cheeks with his hands "Use your little mind sungie, if I came here to sleep on the floor why do I even bother coming here. I can sleep on the floor in the living room too"

Jisung blushed but he pretended like he didn't and removed minhos hands from his cheeks. "Okay then I'm gonna sleep on the floor with my friends, bye" Jisung stood up.

why would you leaveee jisung, you want him here but you still play hard to get how stupid of you ughhh. Jisung thought to himself.

As jisung was about to walk away, 2 muscular arms wrapped around and pulled him back into the bed. Minho then wrapped his legs around jisungs small so it would be harder for him to escape.

"Let's just sleep together alright" Minho said softly and all snuggled up with jisung.

A "Goodnight~" from minho was the last thing jisung heard before he fell asleep in Minho's arms.

SORRYY FOR THE LONG WAITTT!!!
My exams are starting next week so I'm literally stressing my ass cheeks off everyday.
THANKYOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!

enjoy~~

ps. I read the comments, I know this is supposed to be minsung, but I really want the other skz members to be couples in my ff. I'm so sorry for the amount of lack of minsung in my MINSUNG ff but i will try my best to make it the best minsung fanfic that you'll ever read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
98.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...