Dirty Deeds

By JDRAVENX80

Mature 18+EXPLICIT CONTENT She was innocent and pure and he was going to make damn sure he would change... More

Genesis
Last Night
Choices
YOURS TRULY
Getaway
Fallen
Familiar
Storytelling
Hits
Fakers
Fast Car
Stuck
Go! Go! Go!
Enemy
Lusting
Begging
Chosen
Reality Bites
Mourning
Dead to Me
What is Truth?
Pandora's Box
Mixed Signals
Heat
Stay
Fly Away
Spiderwebs
Troubles
Hustle
Little Lost Beings
Enough
Journey
Heart of Glass
Later Days
Love Birds

Trapped

26 1 0
By JDRAVENX80

Tori

So of course I spent most of the night paranoid and crying.

Why did I have to be such a baby?

Tommy shrugged as he rolled over onto his side, propping himself up on his elbow to face me, "You are a naughty little girl now."

I shook my head.

"You're not helping!"

Tommy chuckled, "Tori, don't worry about it. I'd rather you not be a complete basket case. Hell, I didn't even hit the diner. " He confessed.

"W-what?" I sat up. It was weird, but I felt comfortable lying next to him in his big, cozy bed, "Huh? "

Tommy laughed, heartily, his bare chest making a low growl as he came down from whatever he found to be funny

"It was a test, Tori, and you didn't fail me," Tommy said as I just glared at him hoping laser beams would jolt out of my eyes and into his face, "You're free to go."

I looked around the room. It was probably around 3 in the morning and pouring rain outside so I slammed myself back down onto the pillow and huffed.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Tommy mumbled, having rolled onto his back, "Why did I test you? Loyalty. You aren't gonna talk and I know it, but I'm still keeping an eye on you. Why are you in my bed? Because I'm eventually going to fuck you and this is where you'll want to be. "

I laughed, "Yeah no. "

He huffed and rolled over, facing the other way, "Go to sleep, Loomis. "

"But, -"

"Unless you're moaning my name, I don't want to hear your gums flapping anymore. Good NIGHT! "

I was a little surprised that he was being so cold to me. What happened to him from the time of the fake hit to now?

Tommy

Fucking Glenn.

He'd fucked it up for me and now? Now I had to give her up. For some insane reason, I didn't want to.

I liked her attitude. Albeit she was an asshole at times, but so was I. It's like the universe was laughing at us because I never thought I'd be sharing a bed with Tori Loomis and damn she looked like a fucking angel when she was sleeping.

I'd let her have half a Xanax before bed and she was actually receptive and took it. Corrupting someone was always so easy for me, but she was so naive –even Lexi and Hazel were not saints when they got involved with us, but Tori? She might as well have been one.

I watched her for some time. She ended up curling up into my arms with her head resting on my bare chest. I knew she didn't mean to,but I held her anyway. When she rolled over and turned away from me, I felt cold.

I didn't want to hold her so I pushed myself further away. It was best for her.

It wasn't until thunder crashed outside when I rolled over and felt around for her,but she wasn't there. I looked to my bathroom and the light was off, the door open.

"Tori?"

I heard a scream

"Fuck!"

Tori

"I-I didn't see anything! Please don't hurt me!" I felt like I was begging for my life and I wasn't about to call for Tommy, but I wanted to.

Donnie and Shane loomed over me, placing me on the couch, guns drawn and pointed right at my face.

Glenn looked woozy and regretful.

"Tori, I didn't mean to say anything... "

They were all so drunk and I was about to die. I wanted my dad!

"Please?! I won't say anything!" I sobbed, "You let Lexi and Hazel go! Why not me?*

Shane laughed, "Your dad's a fucking cop. You're a rat, plain and simple. "

Donnie shrugged, "Your life doesn't mean anything to me, Tori. It never will so what do I care?"

Suddenly, the door flew open and I gasped at the sight of Tommy in all of his beautiful rage.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" He looked terrified for me and angry at the others, especially Glenn.

"We should off you, too," Shane said.

"Try it and see what happens when I don't show up with the money tomorrow because I'm the only asshole who knows where it is!" He walked right passed them and to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet, "Don't touch my property. She did us a favor tonight and we're just getting started–aren't we, Tori?"

He turned to look at me, his eyes told me to lie.

"Y-yes.." I nodded, trembling.

"You lied, bro, that's enough cause for us to, -" Donnie started.

"To do what?" Tommy scoffed, glaring at him, "Go ahead. Kill us both. Hector won't be too happy and he'll come for you as will my father's men. "

That seemed to shut them down. They weren't happy about it, but they withdrew their weapons and walked out.

"Glenn, go sober up," Tommy said, gazing into my eyes again, "Are you OK?"

"No I'm not OK... This is not OK!" I wailed into his chest as he pulled me into him.

"What the hell were you doing out here?" Tommy said, taking me back to his room.

"Getting a drink," I muttered as he placed me in the bed like a child, pulling the blankets up to my shoulders.

"You're safe now," He said, crawling into bed with me.

"You're delusional. "

He chuckled, "No, I just know they won't touch you if they think I'm going to knock them off. I guess you're stuck with me now. "

Trapped was more like it.

He continued, "They're going to want to see you in action. I'm sorry about my brother. He didn't even want you here. He wanted you safe. "

"Safe?"

He flipped off the light on his nightstand and ran a finger over my cheek, "It's hard to stay safe when you're hanging out with a bunch of criminals. "

"I'm not safe with you, " I whispered as if it mattered.

"I promise you are," He said as if agitated by my unwillingness to accept him as my protector.

"You should never have told me you knew it was me, Tommy. I hate you for this."

He didn't respond, but he wasn't sleeping. I kept trying to see him in the dark and I knew our bodies were practically on top of each other's, but all I could feel was his gaze on me.

"I know. "

Tommy

I don't know what high horse I thought I'd be on dragging Tori into my shit.

Donnie and Shane had figured it out the more I hung out with her even before Glenn opened his stupid, drunken mouth. She would have been a goner if I hadn't been here, though, but she didn't see it that way.

"If you want me to apologize, I'm not."

She wouldn't look at me the next morning. We didn't have school, but I knew she was up already. She'd rolled over once and glared at me then rolled back over to face the opposite wall.

"I don't expect anything good from YOU," She huffed.

Well, at least I didn't have to play prince valiance.

She understood that the guys had to deal with her while she dealt with me and I dealt with what to do with her.

"Be my girlfriend," I demanded.

"Please fuck off, Tommy,"She sighed into the pillow, "I'm not Lexi or Hazel and no offense to them, but that's not the type of person I am. Just kill me off."

I put my hand on her shoulder and she shrugged me off.

"Pretend girlfriend, Tori," I said, frustrated, "They just have to believe we have shit going on and that you'll do us some favors. "

"I already agreed to all of that. "

"Not the girlfriend part. "

She rolled over and was practically nose to nose with me.

"I thought I was already playing little Mrs. Tommy Knox," Her eyes were dark, darker than what they should have been. She was tired and dangerous right now and I wasn't helping.

No girl hadn't wanted to be mine, until this one, and her life depended on it.

"Stubborn ass," I smiled at her.

"I don't care. You detest me."

"But do I really?" I asked her, breathing in her scent.

"Yes."

"Do you want to fool around?"

"Jesus, Tommy..." She rolled her eyes, but something about her grin told me she was willing, "I'm like a fly trapped in a web."

"Are you saying I'm the spider?"

"You've spun all of this silk, Tommy, not me."

I ran a hand down her side and she allowed it.

"I won't go any further than you want me to," I promised.

"I don't want to have sex," She trembled.

"I've got some tricks...."

I flipped her onto her back and pulled her sleep pants off, followed by her panties. She gasped at the suddenness of my actions, but I made sure she was all right. I didn't want her to feel coerced into this.

"I said no sex," She pleaded.

"I'm not putting my dick in you, Tori,"I smiled, finally gazing down at her beautiful, innocent pussy, already glistening with her arousal, "Ever had a man eat you out before?"

Tori shook her head.

"A woman?"

"Tommy....why would I have any of that done if I just had my first kiss?"

I laughed, "Point taken."

Damn she was gorgeous. How she could have restraint is beyond me, but I could live with it.

"I'm gonna finger you first,"I said, slowly inserting one digit, then two, then three... I could tell this wasn't something she even done for herself with how she moaned and dragged her nails across my arm, "Pretty sensitive down here.."

"I-I am..."

"This is going to feel amazing then,"I said, licking my lips and—continuing my finger fucking of her tightness—then I licked her slit, the wetness already seeping from her hole.

"Oh...my...god..." She gasped, arching herself up a little bit, "Tommy..."

She tasted sweet—sweeter than what I expected. I continued by carnage on her pussy, fast then slow, in and out. I wanted her to be putty in my hands and my dick was so hard, but I had to refrain from pulling the ole boy out and jerking off right there on the bed next her.

"I'm—Tommy..." Her breathing was rapid and I knew she was close. I held onto her hip and moaned into her core.

Lifting my head, I quickly said, "Do it. Come on my tongue—in my mouth."

I didn't get back in there but for a half a second when she exploded, her release coating my tongue and flowing into my mouth. I kept an eye on her and I'd never seen or tasted anything so magnificent in my life.

"Tommy..."

I sat up, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. She would't look at me, but I saw a tear stream down her cheek.

"Did I hurt you? Are you all right?" I cupped her chin and turned her to face me, "Tori?"

"I'm—I'm fine," She nodded, finally opening her eyes and staring at me, "It was...I was...thank you."

"Thank me?" I laughed, "Did you like it?"

She nodded and smiled, "Oh, I—yes! It was so good."

She didn't want to admit it and I found that interesting. Tori was going to die on this hill. She was never going to submit to me fully until I had her—trapped in my web.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...