Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

76) Honeymoon II

10.1K 535 403
By Basictales

*The Shopping*

.....

Holding their hands Aadya pulled them out of the crowd.

"Where are you taking us princess?" Rudra asked, following her wherever she was taking them.

"Sugar, don't ask questions, just come with me," Aadya said with a big smile beaming on her lips.

Her husbands just let out a groan and followed her wherever she was taking them.

"Here we are," Aadya chirped, stopping in front of a shop.

"You gotta be kidding me," Vikram was annoyed looking at the seventy percent off board on the shop's wall and a long queue outside it.

"Nope I am not!" Aadya smiled delightfully.

"I found a pamphlet of this shop offering seventy percent sales on every item.. I want to do shopping here, hubbies, it's almost free, please get in the waiting line with me," she requested, making her best puppy eyes and cute pout.

Clasping her hands together she blinked her eyes like a porcelain doll in an attempt of convincing them sooner.

"I can't believe this!" Digvijay muttered, looking at her innocent eyes and then the long line outside the shop.

"Neither do I," agreed the other two, simultaneously.

"Aadya love, I know you are not good in business and economics but believe me love we are wealthy enough to buy every shop in this town for you. We don't have to attend a queue for getting seventy percent discounts on anything," Vikram tried to make her understand as sweetly as he could, however Aadya only shook her head.

"No husband, wealthy or not, I don't care. There is a sale here and I am not losing this chance of shopping for almost free items," Aadya deadpanned.

Not giving them a chance to even speak a few words she turned around and got in the line.

"Hoomph," she huffeed, crossing her hands over her belly.

"Aadya please I will buy all the newly released branded collections for you. Just do not stand in line under such harsh sunlight that too with a bunch of strangers," Rudra pleaded, covering her head with his hands in an attempt to save her from the growling sunlight.

The woman standing ahead of Aadya in the line looked at him when he said he would buy her all the branded collections.

Aadya cleared her throat not liking other women staring at her husbands. The woman looked away from the handsome Indian man after feeling his wife's angry eyes.

Aadya turned her attention to her husbands and lectured them like a school teacher in the middle of so many strangers.

"Listen to me very carefully, misters," she shook a small finger in front of them in warning while her other hand was on her hip, a blatant sign of her being in her preaching mode.

"If I ignore this seventy percent sales sign hanging in there then the Indian woman in me will never be happy. She will always remind me how I lost the chance to shop in seventy percent off shops that too in foreign. Believe me not taking advantage of the sales could seriously make a woman depressed and your wife double depressed. So zip your sweet mouth shut and get in the line," she finished with a tight lipped smile and walked a step ahead in the queue.

Her husbands gawked at her unbelievably whilst she only rolled her eyes and hissed,"Do you want an invitation to get in the line or what."

Not having any other options left the three men sighed and like any other husbands followed their wife's command.

Digvijay looked down at his wife who was giving him a cheeky smile. She was proud of herself for making them stand in the common line.

His brownish lips were pressed in a thin line which only made her cheeky smile widen.

However her smile disappeared into thin air when suddenly his grim expression turned into a smug one.

Aadya frowned seeing the sudden change in his mood.

The man with a taunting smirk leaned closer to her ear and whispered,"Do you really think you will not get punished for pulling this stunt ?" Aadya shivered, feeling his rough lips grazing her earlobes.

The intensity of his words scared her, excited her.

She could feel it. His words held a definite promise.

Suddenly in the middle of nowhere his voice made her pussy tingle.

Inhaling a sharp breath, she turned her eyes to him.

His eyes were playful yet serious.

After that anal fist incident neither of them initiated anything kinky.

"You- you can't do anything. I said no sexual things today," Aadya stammered, answering him back.

She tried to look strong, even mean but at the end a small part of her knew she was nothing but a devotee of this very man behind her.

He has a wild magic. He can make her do whatever he wants and she will do it without oozing out a single word.

Digvijay's heart swelled with satisfaction seeing the look of give up in her eyes.

She tries to act smart but in front of him she was nothing but a little naive girl.

He leaned closer to her neck before kissing the words in every line of her delicate, alabaster neck.

"But we have tomorrow, a day after tomorrow, a day after tomorrow's tomorrow... I have all of my life to punish you in all my wild ways," every graze of his lips signifying a definite claim of his on her.

Suddenly all the thoughts took a backseat in her mind and what was left was a flash of her sprawled on the bed naked and bound while him playing with her ass, sniffing it, pinching it, kissing it, chewing it between his sharp teeth.

Aadya shut her eyes, remembering that day. Her pussy walls quivered, getting wet by a mere thought.

Digvijay eyes darkened and lips curved in a dangerous smirk, his deft fingers ran along the path of her naked waist and she shivered under the warm sunlight feeling his masculine arm against her sultry ashen skin.

"Shall we go, Mrs. Digvijay or do you have something else in mind," he husked, a taunt rolling through his tongue.

He was her tormentor and Aadya knew it. She opened her eyes only to get lost in his dark eyes.

Digvijay's smirk touched the peak of arrogance.

He didn't say a word again and sauntered inside the shop with his wife sticking to his chest.

....

He freed her once they were inside the shop. Rudra and Vikram entered following behind them.

Aadya came out of her world of digvijay when she sensed the change in atmosphere.

Getting a little away from him she realized she was sweating from her neck, chest and thighs obviously by the thought of Vijay doing what he was saying a few minutes ago.

She gulped and tightened her thighs together, the short white skirt was not helping her condition at all.

She was getting wet and she wanted to control it but the soft air grazing her insides and that look of lust slowly burning in Vijay's eyes was making her condition worse.

His eyes were malicious, burning into her eyes, scorching her under him and telling her all the dirty thoughts of his mind.

Telling her he wants to fuck the hell out of her, until she screams his name and milk his cock with her hot thick cum.

His favourite kind of drink. Now that red wine seconds the list.

Her lips quivered and face turned hot and more intense, she asked him to stop doing whatever he was doing however he only gazed at her deep, not showing a tinge of pity to his woman burning in want of desire.

"Aadya," their talk of desire was broken by Rudra's voice.

Aadya turned her eyes to him only to get more horny by seeing the look on his face.

With a look of confusion on his face he was looking ardently innocent.

And that innocence on his handsome face was more than tempting.

Digvijay had lit a fire and now the fire was turning into an ambush inside her.

It is getting out of control, beyond any kind of temptation. This turn on was something superior.

It was sparked by the words of eyes rather than the touch of skins.

"Do you really want to shop here princess?" Rudra asked ever so innocently and Aadya melted there and then.

"Mommy, call me mommy."

A part of her wanted to say but her lips were sealed.

That side of her was sealed.

Aadya didn't know why she said it in her mind but however it was..it sounded good.

A blur memory of her and him walked through her mind.

Him calling her mommy while fucking her like some an wildest animal. Both of them drenched in each other's sweat and the colour red.

It was a mad and wild day. The memories of Holi were blurry before but now it is coming back to Aadya, turning her more hot and thirsty.

"Princess," Rudra called again, but his Aadya was lost in having wild thoughts of him. The old parts were coming back, she on his lap rolling over and against his cock, their chests smashed together leaving no gap between them.

Sublime, truth, love, passion, worship.

Everything threaded in the moment of lust.

Really.. lust is beautiful especially when it's pure. It ignites desire and then comes the meeting of two bodies, two souls.

But in her case... four souls.

"He is asking something to you, darling," Aadya jerked out of her thoughts by Vikram's sweet call of love.

Turning her neck she looked at him, he was holding her to him by encircling his hands around her waist and was looking into her eyes as if understanding she was turned on.

What made her gulp again and him smirk again was his cock underneath the cover of his pants which was getting big and tight.

Poking her ass in a very right manner.

"Hn ?" she asked in a mere whisper.

"He is asking something to you, my love," he whispered back, touching his rough lips over the tip of her soft ones.

Aadya inhaled deeply before turning her eyes to her sugar.

"Do you want to shop here... princess," Rudra spoke, a want of calling her with some other name arose in his heart but he kept those wants quiet to himself.

By seeing the line of sweat lining on her displayed navel those moments came back to him as well.

She was red and sultry, crying in pleasure in his arms. Calling her smut as he called her mommy.

Aadya finally tore her eyes from Rudra and looked around herself at the entrance of the shop.

Her mind finally came out of the growing lust and she frowned, noticing how different this shop was.

"Yes I want to. They are offering sales but why does this shop look so different ?" Aadya murmured, confused.

"Because it is different, my love."

Came their reply.

....

"The things are really good here but they are slightly different,"said Aadya, touching a latex skirt. It was pretty but too bold.

They were just entering the shop but the displayed things were grasping her attention.

The kinds of clothes displayed there were rare. They were reminding her of something but what was it she could not place her finger on.

"You like it ?" Vijay asked from beside her.

"Yes I do but I don't think I will ever wear it. It's too bold for me," she said, averting her eyes elsewhere but wherever she looked she found mostly black and red latex, mostly skirts and tops.

It made her more eager to go inside the real shop.

"Aadya they don't mention it in the pamphlet but this store is telling about it itself. Are you really sure you want to shop from here only for the sake of seventy percent off ? I mean we are not completely inside the shop. We can go back from here you know," Rudra asked, he was not comfortable with Aadya being friendly to these kinds of things.

Aadya frowned at how doubtful Rudra was sounding, "Of course sugar I want to do some shopping here. I am actually liking these things," she spoke, sauntering ahead, not at all paying attention to the grimace of his face.

"But Adu..."

"It's alright Rudra your princess is loving being here. Let her do her shopping ," Vikram smirked, playing with a sexy black thong in his hand.

Aadya frowned, not getting from where he got that black thong. She snatched it from his hand and threw it in the shopping basket, her lips thinning at the smirk of his lips.

"Will you wear this thong for me ?" Vikram asked, excited. "Nope. I will wear it tomorrow when we hit the beach,"Aadya fake smiled, rolling her eyes at him.

Vikram's eyes hardened at her words," you are not wearing this tiny piece of thong in front of the whole world," he said, stopping her by getting on her face.

"Then don't give me that smirk and move," Aadya glared.

A typical wife glare.

She drew her gaze more around the shop. They were only in the entry part of the shop and it was not at all colourful. Only black and red mostly. The part of the shop they were in was occupied by skirts, suits and dresses for the sake of showcasing.

"I want that," Aadya said excitedly, pointing at the beautiful butterfly top. It was different among the commonly blend latex red and black.

She ran to the different looking pretty top and placed it over herself "Is it looking pretty on me ?" she asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Absolutely beautiful," her husbands smiled. Aadya beamed at the compliment and again looked at herself in the mirror.

However as she looked at her reflection something else caught her attention. The smile of her lips dropped and an eagerness gained its place.

Her husbands noticed the change in her expression. "What happened Aadya," Digvijay asked, but she did not answer him back.

She turned around to see the thing that had grasped her attention entirely.

Suddenly her eyes shone with something unrecognizable.

She was looking at that thing like she was searching for it for a long time and now it was in front of her but she was doubting if it really belonged to her or was she mistaken.

"Do you think I can pull this off ?" her eyes stuck to that outfit as she asked her husbands, pointing at the outfit.

"You want that outfit," It was Rudra who spoke, his grimace only increased looking at her choice of outfit.

It was not even qualified to call an outfit with that kind of design.

"Do you think it will suit me..I mean should I buy it ?" she asked again, as if ignoring what Rudra just said.

"Of course you can..you can buy whatever you want darling," Vikram said with a smile, seeing that outfit as any other outfit. He knew Aadya didn't know much about the outfit or the meaning of wearing that kind of sexy outfit.

However Digvijay on the other hand was staring at Aadya who was too engrossed in admiring that black outfit.

He knew her hands were twitching to touch it but she was controlling herself.

"Tell me please. Should I...I mean will it look good on me," she again asked and Digvijay smiled, she only wanted one push and she would leap on that piece of cloth.

"No, I don't think it will suit you. It doesn't suit your aura. You are cute and beautiful. This outfit is just too bold for your personality,"Rudra again spoke, his dislikeness evidently present in his words.

The other two men snapped their eyes at him. They were not expecting these kinds of negative and discouraging words from Rudra. For them their Aadya looks beautiful in everything. Everything suits their Aadya.

Rudra's words sowed a seed of doubt in Aadya's heart and she stopped herself from touching that outfit.

Digvijay shook his head seeing how Aadya was restraining herself. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder he pulled her close to his chest,"Don't stop yourself babe. You can have whatever you want and you look beautiful in whatever you wear. Believe me,"he smiled at her.

"And don't you want to get this outfit at seventy percent off. The sales will not come again," Vikram said, wiggling his eyebrows which made her giggle.

Vikram and Digvijay smiled hearing the cute sounds of her giggles. Aadya turned her eyes to Rudra who was still frowning at the outfit she was so attracted to.

His eyes held skepticism, a little distaste too.

She knew he would not like it if she wore this outfit. Even to entertain him in their bedroom.

The thought made her pout sadly.

If it was some other time she would have got whatever dress she wanted but today..today seeing the distaste in Rudra's face made her stop from getting more attracted to that outfit.

She took a deep breath and without saying a word walked away from there.

"Don't you want that dress?" asked Vikram coming to Aadya. Shaking her head she simply said,"Not anymore. Rudra was right. That outfit doesn't go with my vibe..I can't pull off that sort of clothing," she gave him a sad smile.

Rudra looked down hearing a slight sadness in her words. She really wanted that outfit but because of him she didn't get it.

"Aadya.." Digvijay was about to say something but Aadya cut him in between. "Vijay what is this ? It looks like a ruler but isn't it too fancy ?" she asked, holding a special looking ruler in her hands.

And the men realized they were about to enter the real toy section of the bdsm store.

....

"Rule me."

"Why is it written in here," asked Aadya, touching the carved 'rule me' on one end of the wooden ruler.

Her eyes swirled to all the rulers in front of her. They were all too fancy. Glass and wooden with different kind of carvings which Aadya didn't pay much attention.

Leaving the ruler her eyes traveled to the other items showcased on that side of the store.

The things were moderately kinky for which her husbands were thankful for but it could spark anyone's interest especially when it comes to their Aadya.

She has been learning about bdsm relationships and power exchanges for quite some time but it looks like she still has not touched the scene play and the sexual toys section.

Maybe today her journey to their kinkiness will take a new turn.

"What's this? They look so cute," Aadya smiled, holding the nipple suction in her hands.

The trio looked at one other, clueless of what to say to her. It was Vikram who jumped to answer her query first after all it was related to nipples..his favourite part of her body, her boobs he can't imagine how erotic it will look when she will use this nipples suckers at his demand and will start quivering on the floor as he jerk off on her.

The mere thought hardened his hard on. Making it visible who took notice of it.

Clearing his throat he reached to her and husked in the shell of her beautiful ear,"What do you think, love ? Doesn't it remind you of something?" he asked, expecting her to get it as it was not too obscene and a hidden toy for the beginners as well.

Aadya pouted, tilting her head to the side.

Her cluelessness touched the peak. This was nothing but a cute little silicon thingy for her.

"I don't know," she said, dropping off the nipple sucker and moving her attention to other things.

"What is this ?" she mused. "It looks like a tweezer or something.." she spoke, looking at the clit clips weirdly.

"Fucking hell," the men cursed and Aadya snapped her gaze to them.

"What ?" she asked, surprised by seeing the rising colour of their face. Their faces were flushed and eyes were dark. Just like she was a few minutes ago.

"Nothing," they said.

"Are you sure ? You look a little off to me," a little horny too, she might have added.

"Nothing, I just think we should get out of this shop before you see something which you don't like," Rudra spoke, his words straight but his eyes pleading.

"Don't like it! I am loving everything in her sugar," Aadya exclaimed, "It's so different yet I can feel a sense of newness, a sense of comfort in here," she spoke with a small smile. Her eagerness to know about everything was winning.

Aadya wanted to explore more, touch those weird looking things more. Touching them was somehow making her mind glisten with boldness.

It was highly satisfying the wetness of her folds. Especially when her eyes caught the side of a...

"What the hell is that !!" Aadya exclaimed.

Every pair of eyes turned to her and then the thing she was pointing at.

"A dildo duh," a woman said in a duh tone before turning her attention to the pink vibrator in her hand.

"Alright. We should really go from here. Right now!" Rudra exclaimed holding her hand he was about to pull her out of the shop however Aadya tucked him behind.

"Stop. Let me see..." she phrased slowly as if totally amazed. With short yet eager steps she walked to the dildo placed openly on a show case table.

"It looks so real," her eyes shined in wonder as she looked at the fake dick from closer.

"It has veins like a real penis, a prominent thick head too," she whispered and was about to touch the thickness of the dildo when her husbands stopped her.

"Okay that's enough!!" Now it was not only Rudra but her other husbands as well who were not okay with her being in a bdsm shop.

Especially not okay with her touching a dick which does not belongs to them even if it's a fake one.

Talk about the level of possessiveness!!

Aadya flinched and took her hand back. Twisting her lips at her husbands distress she silenced her wish of touching a fake dick.

She roamed her gaze more things around herself. Now every weird item starts replicating an image of something sexy and bold.

Like those glass and wooden rulers with 'rule me I am your servant' carved on it was not for a mere punishment.

It was for a painful pleasurable punishment.

A hard spank.

Maybe on the cheek or the ass cheeks.

The belts hanging on the sides...another instrument of inflicting pain on the innocents.

Innocents who thrive a stinging pain more than a soft caress.

She imagined Digvijay slashing the same leather belt hanging on there right on her round ass.

A mere thought and she winced.

Her whole body twitched by imagining how the leather would sting her red ass.

She gulped and opened her eyes.

Meeting with his darkest shade of eyes. It was darker before as well but now it was speaking the thoughts running in her mind.

"It's a BDSM shop. We are in the beginning of the BDSM shop. It's an introductory step to the real things you will find inside," he spoke, his dark eyes now planning something obscene.

The man who was stopping her from touching a fake dick was encouraging her to go.

Aadya took a deep breath. It's been months with him still it was hard to comprehend the man called Digvijay, the man who is victorious over everyone, especially over her.

"I would like to explore more and deeper," her words came out in whispers. A dip of her stomach feeling something which it never felt before.

"No you don't," she flinched again at the sudden voice of her sugar.

He was looking angry, disappointed as well.

"You should not be here. It's going to be more filthy from here. You don't know what's hiding inside that part of the door. Everything ahead can make you feel disgusted. It's not you, it's not
for you..so don't try to emulge in it," he proclaimed, being sure his princess can't endure this deep and dark world of putting pain and surviving pain.

"Let her decide," an overpowering tone laid under Vikram's words.

He looked at her deep, scrutinizing her timid fidgeting self.

She wanted to go and she didn't want to go. He knew it.

She was eager to see more of this dark world but was afraid of finding it frightened, awful or in common words disgusting as well.

She will indirectly break the promise she gave Digvijay if she frowns upon the things there.

However now it was not only about her..it was about him as well. He wanted to see her reaction to the things called obscene and prohibited.

"Have you lost your mind Vikram," Rudra was still adamant.

Vikram only shrugged nonchalantly,"Let her decide for herself that's what I'm saying," he sounded as cool as he was looking.

The three pairs of eyes of similar colours turned to her.

Aadya ran her gaze around herself. Everything looked bold yet calm.

However there was a storm howling inside her just like it howls when she cums in their arms.

No matter how violent that feeling was, she loved it so without taking much of her time she looked deep into their eyes and whispered.

"As I said I would like to see more of it."

...

Digvijay was not wrong when he said outside that it was just an introductory step because the things inside were beyond her imagination.

The things clustered around the showroom were hard to name but easy to grasp her attention.

Outside it was just a small demo, the inside of this shop was overflowing with saucy fetish items, it was all stocked with naughty play things one could possibly desire.

Her eyes swirled to the things in the shop ardently.

Her sweaty palms joined together as she walked ahead of her husbnads.

"This is called a flogger, if I am not wrong," she whispered, touching the flogger hanging on one of the shelves. It was deep black in colour, she felt the leather as she touched it.

"Yes...." an air of whisper came into her ear. Digvijay slowly wrapped his fingers around hers in a heated graze.

She shivered, not something new but never too old.

"This is the butt of the flogger, the shaft and the neck," he husked, travelling their merged hands along the leather item.

His hands entwined with hers suddenly stopped and he bit down the words,"These are the falls, the tresses of the flogger. Do you know what it does?"he asked.

Aadya's eyes closed diving deep into the smell of his voice, the whispery arcs of his words, and the hold of that hand which ended up grabbing the bulk of her ass.

And she breathed,"What ?"

"It draws this white little ass cheeks scarlet red," he said, pressing the rondure of her ass cheeks.

Aadya hissed, slowly she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He has this half grin on his lips, the kind of grin he normally shows her when she makes him cum after giving him a great blowjob.

Inhaling a deep breath she freed herself from him and his ordering eyes.

Turning her eyes she found her other husbands, one of them smirking at her while the other one looking uneasy.

Aadya thinned her lips at her Rudra and entangled her hand around his arm,"Stop with this sulking face My Sugar. Don't worry I am not going to use any of these things on you," she said nonchalantly, after placing a kiss on his cheek.

The words were equals to nonsense to her however Rudra.. he looked at her wide eyed.

"What did you say," he asked, more in shock than in surprise.

Aadya rolled her eyes before saying,"Nothing. Just come with me, will you," she said, pulling him with her.

She took him wherever she found something worth seeing.

Her eyes swirling with amazement, her fingers twitching to touch the obscenity of those things.

The cuffs, the balls, the gags, the folds, everything earned a place in her mind.

Digvijay was keenly observing the amazement of her eyes, Vikram with that tilted smile imagining the doings of vulgarity with her. Rudra was tugged to her side, getting excited and uncomfortable at the same time.

The hotness and that salty sweetness of her skin was tempting him, he wanted to touch her but at the same time just restrained himself for now.. only for now.

Aadya was playing with the feathery end of those feather tickles when she felt a hardness leaning to her from behind.

"I said nothing sexual today husband," she glanced back at him, a mix of shyness and dare in her eyes.

Her pink lips tilted up in a smallest of smile which could be misunderstood as a smirk, maybe that is what it was a haughty sexy smirk.

Vikram's sharp eyes narrowed on her.

It's not in his hands, he can not control the swelling of his dick. Could he ?

Everytime he sees her he gets a hard on..now it's not his fault that the everytime is all the fucking time.

"I wanna tickle you with that feather," he said, pushing forward one of his wants.

Aadya narrowed her eyes at him, her smile widening a little. She glanced at her other husbands before saying to him sweetly,"Of course you can."

She smiled as she said.

In her mind his wish of tickling her with a small feather was innocent and extremely cute.

Vikram's smirk widened at her words and leaned closer to her, whispering into her ears, "I wanna tickle your pussy with this feather as I fuck you hard."

Aadya let out a huge gasp and a smile arrowed on his lips.

She never knew his intentions were this wild. She thought he was talking about tickling on the neck or underarms.

However this husband of hers carried desires wilder than she assumes.

Aadya dropped the beautiful black feather back on its previous place and leaving the sides of her husbands she walked ahead in search of getting rid of this burning hotness.

Her husbands followed her wherever she was going.

Things were getting more wilder and obscene as she went more inside the bdsm shop, the pictures, the harness, the masks, the swings everything made her turn hotter.

Everytime when she would turn around a little to glance at her husbands she would find them just a step away.

In her mind she was regretting as well as cherishing her decision of entering into this den of bondage and submission.

Suddenly her eyes caught something cute and pink in the huge mass of black and burgundy.

With a huge smile beaming on her lips she walked in that direction, "How cute," she gushed, seeing the cute baby products.

"I want this," she beamed with happiness holding the sippy cups and milk bottles in her hands.

The trio looked at her shocked.

It was a daddy dom/little girl section.

They could see a few daddies with their baby girls strolling on the sides of this section completely spoiling their baby girls.

They could not comprehend if their Aadya was unaware of all this or was she really into this kind of age play because as far as they know she had read about all the bdsm relationships.

"See that is why I was telling you to not bring her here !!" Rudra gritted out in complete annoyance.

The other men ignored his statement and kept their attention at their Aadya.

"Babe do you really want this ?" Digvijay asked, never in his wild imagination he had thought that his Aadya would be in something like age regression.

Of course she is cute and sometimes behaves like a daddy's little bratty girl but this!! He never thought about it before.

"Yes Vijay I want this," Aadya let out a biggest smile. "But darling it is for baby girl, little baby girl," Vikram said, looking at the people around them.

Was she really not sure where she was standing or was she really a daddy's little girl!? He wondered.

"I know Vikram," Aadya said slowly.

Her eyes turned down out of extreme shyness as she cuddled the small baby bottle to her chest.

"I want it for..." she stopped at her words whilst her husbands looked at her confused.

A frown arrived on their forehead as the shy smile of her lips spread ever so beautifully.

Bending back a little Aadya pushed her tummy slightly outwards as if she was carrying a baby in that little belly pot.

Caressing her soft hands over her tummy she confessed finally,"Soon."

Aadya accepted shyly.

Her husbands froze in their place. Their mind turned blank and they kept gawking at her as if she had said something unthinkable or impossible.

Aadya slowly glanced up at them through the darkness of her lashes,"Baby is on the way, husbands," she whispered, not really believing that she would tell them something like this here. In a bdsm shop!

Her husbands kept gawking at her without a word, their eyes were so blank that she wondered if they heard her or not.

"Husbands, I said our baby is on the way," she took a pause before whispering as softly as she could,"I am pregnant."

When they didn't move from their place even then Aadya shook her head and walked to them.

"I know it's kind of impossible but I want our baby to have your features, all three of yours," she said, that smile of hers never leaving her lips or her eyes.

She was finally going to be a mom. One of her very special dreams was about to turn into reality.

She turned to Digvijay and slowly caressed his lips with her soft fingers,"Your lips..I love them. It kind of attracted me at the first glance I put on you..I want our baby to have your lips," she said, purest emotions dwelling in her words.

She plucked a kiss from his lips before turning her eyes to Vikram.

Aadya beamed a big smile, remembering the day he promised to give her twins or triplets.

Leaning closer to him she kissed his nose with hers, rubbing them lightly against each other she whispered near his lips," I know you don't like your sharp nose. You find it a minus to your handsomeness. Though you do not say it but I know," Aadya giggled as she said.

"But believe me honey I love this sharp and slightly long nose of yours. I want our baby to have this very same nose," she spoke, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

The three men were still rooted at their place as she kept expressing her love to them, they did not know how to react to her words, to her love or to her confession of being pregnant.

When she came in front of Rudra she could not help herself but lean forward for a deep kiss.

When their lips met she felt him sighing in the kiss.

This kiss is what he desires the most in every second of his life.

He fluttered open his eyes slowly as she broke the kiss. With light tears on her eyes Aadya gasped seeing the beauty of his eyes.

She loves his eyes and those long lashes of his eyes the most. They are beautiful.

Cupping his face in her soft hands looked deep into his eyes before saying,"I love your eyes. These dark brown eyes with stars shining in them. I love them so much," she sighed, admiring his dark eyes.

"You say my eyes are special, they are rare with different colours but I want our baby to inherit your eyes. Your eyes carry a different charm, Sugar. I want our baby's eyes to be just like yours. Deep brown with long black lashes."

She whispered and leaned to place a kiss on both of his eyes making them turn shut.

When she left him all her husbands looked at her silently. They were at a loss of words.

Gathering all his courage and succumbing to all his emotions it was Rudra who tried to speak.

"Aadya.."

But he could not continue further. He stopped at his words.

Aadya looked at him waiting for his words but it didn't come.

They just keep staring at her with a different kind of emotion in their eyes. She could not even guess what they were trying to say through their eyes.

"I-I am.." Vikram tried to say but before he could say a word more Aadya burst out laughing.

"Hahaha look at your faces, husbands," Aadya let out a huge laugh. She kept a hand over her tummy while the over her mouth,"I was just joking *laughs* I don't have a baby in my tummy," she spoke in between her giggles.

Their eyes hardened at her. They glared at her, not at all finding her joke funny at all. It was way too serious. They never expected that she would joke about this.

On the other hand Aadya was laughing her eyes out. For her it was nothing but a normal joke between husband and wife.

However the heat of their anger was molten hot and when she felt it all her laughs turned quiet.

A fright awakened in her eyes seeing the darkness luring around them and in them.

She bit her lips and took a step back, like a cheshire cat getting frightened under the harsh glare of her master.

"I am sorry...." she apologized, her steps backward and small.

"It was just a joke. A harmless funny joke," she squeaked out.

Other times she would have melted them under the light of her cuteness however now..

Now it has gone too far. At least that is what she was realizing by the sombre look on their faces.

"You should not have spoken those fake words," Vikram's voice tight. A way similar to that tone that he uses on the people he is displeased with.

"I-I.."with her words quiet and regretful she was trying to speak, however their dark look was making her nervous.

Even her sugar was looking gloomily forbidding.

Her steps backwards leaped more and more as they approached her more and more.

Before she or they could realize she stumbled to something in the back, her feet twisted and she lost her balance.

The trio came out of the haze of their anger and leaped ahead to hold their Aadya however before they could touch her she was already captured by the arms of another man.

....

In a fear of meeting with the ground with a loud thud and enduring the unbearable pain Aadya closed her eyes shut.

A grimace grasped her face thinking she was about to fall however feeling a protective hand around herself she opened her eyes slowly.

Amber.

His eyes were Amber.

However she was used to those dark brown eyes.

Her eyes widened in the realization of being in some other man's arms and she pushed him away from her in a second.

She felt like she was burning alive when she was in his arms.

Before she could stand properly on her feet she was crushed to a strong yet a comforting chest. By the loving smell of his she knew it was her Vijay.

She leaned on him, completely clinging to him. Her eyes unknowingly getting moist, she hated getting touched by some unknown man.

This man's touch was different from the small polite touch she had with Ethan or with Sandro. His small touch took her to the day she was kidnapped and touched by those unknown men.

It frightened her more and she tightened her hold on her husband.

"I am sorry baby," she whispered, pushing her face more to his neck. His smell was the only thing which could soothe all her frights.

Digvijay nodded, tightening his hands wrapped around her protectively. Placing a kiss on her head he tried to shush her discomfort and fear.

However his eyes...his eyes sharp and powerful as a lion as they stared at the man in front of him .

All three of their eyes glared at the man ahead.

The man who touched their Aadya. Even if it was only for saving her, he did touch their Aadya and they hated it.

So did Aadya. They could see it by the way she was shivering slightly in Digvijay's arms.

The trio scrutinized the man under their hard glare. He was looking odd with his face hidden behind a mask. His black hoodie hid half of his face, so did his long hair.

"Who are you ?" Vikram snarled, his eyes grilling the unknown man before him.

In his territory an unknown man.

Danger.

Danger for their Aadya.

The air around them seemed to get thickened, Aadya hugged Digvijay more tightly if that was even possible. It was very rare that Vikram use that tone in front of her.

The trio waited for three more seconds but the man didn't utter a single word. He just kept staring at Vikram in the eyes as if he was not scared of him.

His amber eyes were shiny completely opposite of their dark ones but it held the same intensity.

Few more seconds ended and Digvijay pushed Aadya's face more to his neck, stopping her from being the witness of what's coming next.

Rudra walked ahead with his steps curt and long while Vikram scrutinized the unknown one last time before pulling out his gun.

He pointed the gun right on his forehead.

Digvijay squeezed Aadya completely to him when she tried to look what's happening behind her back after hearing the gasps of the people around.

Another gun came out and Rudra pointed its mouth right behind his ears,"Who are you?" he hissed venomously in his ear.

Rudra shown him mercy by giving him another chance to speak but the man's silence was equivalent to the dead body.

The guns with their silencers on were about to burst out his head open when suddenly he went on his knees.

"My King, forgive me."

He phrased, with his right fist over his heart and his eyes down.

Vikram frowned, so did the other two.

"Open your mask and show me your face," Vikram spoke, his words dead with no emotions other than fury.

They were on alert when the man did not open his mask as Vikram commanded him.

No man of theirs works against the command of their Mafia king.

Both the men were ready to kill him there and then but then his hand raised slowly and he undid the mask of his face.

What they saw made them grimace.

Half of his face was burned. It was peeled yellow and red. The man was the living definition of ugly and awful.

Their faces twisted in a deep disgust.

"Who are you ? Vikram said, his voice polished tight. The voice of the mafia king. He was superior in hiding the emotions even if it's disgust from his voice.

"One of your servants my king," the man said, his eyes still down..the respect oozing out through his words.

The trio narrowed their eyes at the unknown who claims to be one of their servants.

Vikram and Rudra look back at Digvijay, they have a silent conversation through their eyes.

Digvijay gave them a curt nod before carrying his wife in his arms to go away from there. Aadya tightened her hands around his neck and clasped her legs around his torso like a baby.

Hiding her face in the crook of his neck she let him take her wherever he was taking her. She was in no state to say anything.

As soon as the two of them were out both the men pulled the trigger, firing the man right on his hands. The same hands which touched their wife. In a second the floor was drawled with the red fluid of blood.

The man groaned in unbearable pain. However it was only the start. Vikram shot him again right in his heart.

The blood flowed out of his chest like red water.
Vikram gripped his hair tight and tilted his head up to face him.

"Servant or not. Don't you dare to touch my darling even for the sake of saving her. Her husbands are always there to save her,"getting on his burned and fleshless he seethed out the words.

"Always remember that if by any chance you survive today," he said, slapping the mouth of the gun on his burned flesh.

Vikram threw his bleeding body back on the floor like a trash bin, not showing a hint of pity to him.

They knew this man reminded their Aadya of that dreadful day and for doing so this man deserves nothing less than a death.

....

"I am so sorry Vijay for making such a sensitive joke. I should not have done that. I am feeling absolutely guilty. Forgive me please," Aadya asked, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked at her husband.

They were on the other side of the store. He had just placed her on her feet. Aadya could not help herself but ask for their forgiveness.

Digvijay sighed, he could not see the apologetic look on her face. He knew she did not like the touch of another man. Like ? She was loathing it.

Nothing of that would have happened if she did not have joked on such a sensitive topic.

"It's okay my jaan. What's bygone is bygone. Just remember to not make this kind of joke ever. Okay?" he spoke tenderly, cupping her face in his large palms.

Aadya nodded and pressed a kiss to his palm,"I promise I will never make that kind of joke ever again. I am thankful that you are not angry with me for it," she smiled.

"Though he is not upset with you but we surely are," Vikram spoke, coming to them. His face was emotionless. No one could guess that he killed a man a few minutes ago.

"Do not count me, brother. I am not angry with my sweetness. I can never be," Rudra said, plucking a kiss off her pink lips.

Aadya smiled at his words however her smile dimmed looking at the angry look on Vikram's face.

She pouted. Her intentions were never to make them upset.

Getting close to him she hugged him tight and gave a sweetest kiss on his lips as an apology however Vikram did not melt.

He withered her arms from around his neck and created a distance between them.

Turning his gaze somewhere else he tried his best to ignore her.

Aadya frowned at his dismissal. Her heart broke into tiny pieces when he turned down another kiss on his cheek.

She looked at her other husbands however they only shrugged and stood on the side with their arms across their chest.

"Honey please I am sorry I will never joke about being pregnant. I promise," she promised, pinching her throat, however Vikram only ignored her looking somewhere else once again.

His ignorance even if it was fake pinched her heart like needles and in a second the tears gathered in her eyes.

The other two men jumped on their feet to wipe her tears and scold Vikram for playing with her, however Aadya stopped them by showing their palm.

"I am really sorry honey," she whispered, holding her ears and before Vikram could even glance at her she started doing sit ups.

"I am sorry for upsetting you. 1."

"I am sorry for upsetting you. 2."

She said and counted on her every sit ups.

"Aadya stop," all three of them said. Vikram grabbed her by her shoulders when she was going for the third situp.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me," she whispered, her lips wobbling a little and eyes full of tears.

Vikram's heart melted like ice under heat seeing her quivering lips. He can't endure the tears in her eyes. It pokes his heart in a most brutal way.

"Oh my Adu you are already forgiven," he sighed and crushed her to his chest.

Aadya gasped out of happiness and hugged him back tightly. "I thought you were really really upset with me," she whispered with her eyes closed. The sound of his heartbeats were comforting her more than ever.

Vikram smiled at her words and pressed a kiss on her black hairs. "I am not upset with you. If I was upset with you then why would I get a gift for you?"

He spoke and Aadya's eyes snapped open. She looked at him in surprise, "You got me a gift ?" she asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

Vikram chuckled and pulled a tiny red box from his pants pocket.

Digvijay frowned seeing the kind of box Vikram was taking out while Rudra curled his lip beneath his teeth, for the first time after entering this shop he was getting real excited.

A hint of smirk curved on Vikram's lips too as he slowly opened the red box which had grasped Aadya's attention at the very first sight,.

Digvijay's eyes widened as soon as they met with the thing kept inside the box. He looked at Vikram and Rudra, both of them looking back at him with their own dirty smirk.

Oh the bastards got a plan.

A fucking plan to make the day ahead hard for their little pretty wife.

"Oh My God !! This is so pretty!" Aadya gasped looking at the thing inside the box.

It was one of prettiest yet the simplest looking pieces of jewelry she has ever seen. It has a pretty yellow stone with two simple chains on the sides.

However, whatever it was, it was looking hard for her to find out where to wear it.

With a light frown etching her forehead she asked her husbands,"But what is it husbands? A earpiece or a pendent? I am confused about where to wear it,"She asked with her eyes set on the small piece.

When they didn't answer her back she looked up at them and flinched looking at the dirty and a dark smirk of their face.

By the way their eyes were surfacing with a rawest of lust and temptation she knew whatever it was, it was going to be harder for her.

"What is this...husbands ?" she again pronounced her question, this time looking at the piece of jewelry with judging eyes.

The trio leaned to her making her shiver at the way they captured her from the three sides.

"It's a piece of...."

They rasped in her ears.

Aadya's eyes closed shut under the heat of their breaths. Her chest heaved up and down as her heartbeat raced and she whispered out "A piece of....?"

"Clit clamp."

The three men whispered and Aadya's eyes snapped open.

"Clit clamp ?"

Her husbands nodded with that dirty smirk still kissing their lips.

Aadya gasped softly as Vikram slowly got down on his knees.

"Vikram..." she whispered his name, not understanding why he was going on his knees.

Vikram just glanced up at her and winked.

"It's a clit clamp darling," he said, slowly running his rough hand along the softness of her milky thighs.

"You wear it.." Aadya shuddered and clutched her husbands hands firmly when Vikram's rough hand slowly went near her white panty and then inside it.

"Here," Vikram husked, cupping her dripping wet pussy.

He placed a chastised kiss on her soft pussy lips and she quivered more.

"Are you ready my darling to wear your first jewelry of lust... in this tiny cunt of yours."

Vikram spoke, more in demand than in request.

....

Note

I didn't add more scenes in this chapter though I had decided to add them previously.. somehow I felt it is a perfect cliffhanger *winks*

Plus if I had added those scenes then the chapter would have touched nearly 18k or some words which is huge. So I thought of dividing it into two parts.

About the outfit Aadya was getting attracted to... You will see something like that in future so not giving any picture or description here.

Btw my Instagram is @_basictales

And a Pinterest page dedicated to this story and my other stories is @Basictalesx

You can follow me there if you want.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my loves 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 21.5K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
284K 9.7K 40
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
225K 18.1K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❀Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
546K 14.1K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...