Fate

Oleh DiamondKulture

She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
A/N
New story Alert!!!!!

Chapter 11

2.9K 74 3
Oleh DiamondKulture

Raine's POV

It has been a hectic time at work, we spent the whole week preparing for a lot of things, and cleaning the house and still going to work everyday wasn't really an easy thing.

I found myself getting more tired than usual.
I had just returned from work, I quickly warmed up the food Gladys already made before she left this morning.

I saw Jace's car in the house but I don't know if he was in because he had a lot of cars so he might have decided to use another.

We had been married for a month, and asides that incident one time, we have basically been living like strangers.

How doesn't talk to me and I don't talk to him, and I make sure not interfere in his business because I'd hate to have any encounter with him.

I ate and decided to go read a bit, I was putting on a blue short and a top with a single strap on only one side

I walked cheerfully towards the library and just as I'm about to open the door, I hear noises, foreign noises coming from inside, making me wonder who else is in this house.

I rest my hand on the knob and gently open it, I'm still scared because it might a thief, but what would a thief be looking for in a library?

I open it wide and stand at the doorway and I see my husband there but that's not all, what I was witnessing was heart wrenching.

The man I love was naked from the waist down with a completely naked woman on the table, she was moaning and had her hands all over him.

He was facing me, I don't think the lady had seen me because she was so deep into what they were doing, which definitely was having sex.

His eyes met mine and his lips curved into a smirk, he knew I would be home now and he knew I would come here.

He did this on purpose, their moans and grunts filled the whole room, my eyes already stung with unshed tears.

I stood there tongue tied as the first tear dropped, he was still looking at me and fucking whoever the lady was in front of me.

She kept moaning and he was going faster with his eyes on me, the tears were already flowing freely now.

I just closed the door and managed to find my way back to my room.

I got on the bed and a sob broke out of my throat, I was hurt, beyond words.
Jace knew I'd be home by this time and he knew I loved going to the library yet he chose there of all places to do such a thing.

He was really good at this revenge thing, because I was fucking hurt, My dead husband's action had never hurt me this much because I never loved him, but I love Jace and watching him with another woman was something I couldn't take.

My head already hurt badly and crying was only making it worse but I couldn't help the tears that kept coming

*Flashback*

"Jace" I called and he turned to look at me on the bed "would you ever cheat on me, intentionally or not"? I asked and I could see the amused look on his face

"Where did that come from"? He asked cocking a brow at me and I just shrugged

"I know I'm not the most pretty girl so I guess I feel a bit insecure" I whisper out and he just gets up and hovers over me, his hands stroking my face

"Baby, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, and I'd be a fool to cheat on you, intentionally or not" he said with a strong emotion in his eyes

"You have nothing to worry about Raine, I'm all yours body and soul" he says kissing my nose and I giggle

"And I'm all yours too Jace, come rain, come shine" I say pecking his lips.

"It's you and I against the world baby" he mutters before taking my lips in a hot kiss

*End of flashback*

Now it's just me against Jace and the rest of the world, that just makes me cry even more.

If someone ever told me that Jace would hurt me like this, I'd swear on my life that it was a lie

But now I know truly that Jace stopped loving me a long time ago and I had to get that into my head, sooner or later.

___________________________________________

I don't know for how long I slept but I woke up with an impounding headache, my eyes were red and swollen.

I guess I cried myself off to sleep, I get up and wash my face in the bathroom, I hope Jace and his conquest had left because I needed to get water, my throat was parched from all the crying I did.

I walked out of my room and looked down the hall but it was quiet, no sign of any human so I walked down the stairs and there in the living room sat my husband and of course Ryan.

They were talking about something when I walked in on them, Ryan was the first to look at me

"Raine, what's up"? He asked with a smile and I forced one back

"I'm okay" I know my voice was croaky from all the crying I had done

He scrunched his brows at me "Are you sure you're okay? You don't look okay, your eyes are red" he stated and that's only when Jace looks up at me but I don't meet his eyes, I just smile at Ryan

"I'm fine Ry, I just woke up from sleep" I told him before walking towards the kitchen, I could still feel Jace's eyes on me, but I didn't pay him any mind.

"Wanna go see a movie maybe"? Ryan asks from across the room

"Nah, I don't think I wanna go out" I tell him brushing it off but he just cocks his head to side still looking at me

"Sweetheart we don't have to go out to watch a movie, your dear husband owns a theatre in this house" he said matter of fact, making me look at him in surprise and he just nodded

As much as that sounds awesome, I'm not really in the mood, to be in the same room with Jace so I decline.

"I'll love to watch a movie, but I'm having a slight headache, I need to rest a bit, maybe some other time Ry" I tell him with a sad smile, Jace hadn't moved his eyes from me

He just smiles back and nods before going back to pressing his phone, I walk out of the room and go upstairs, I know Jace was still staring at me, but right now I didn't really care.

____________________________________________

Jace's POV

I know Raine had been crying ever since walking in on me and Rose, honestly I didn't even mean to be there at that time or let alone have her see us.

But when she did, I decided to use as one of my punishment for her, I saw her and it only made me go harder and faster because I know hearing Rose moan was eating at her.

But something tugged at my heart when I saw her tears again, there was still a part of me that cared for her, and that was the part that wanted to go with her when she left.

That was the part that made me lose interest in whatever I was doing with Rose, the moment I saw her tears.
That was the part of me that stood in front of her room for 15 minutes while she cried.

I wanted to go in and pull her into my chest and apologize but the monster in me couldn't do it.
The revenge hungry monster, just wanted to keep hearing her cry, because I cried twice as much when she left me.

When Ryan said her eyes were red, I couldn't help but look at her, I felt a tiny bit of guilt seeing her like that, she didn't even look at me the whole time.

She had gone up and it was just Ryan and I in the living room.

I could feel his eyes on me so I raised my head "what"? I snapped and he just shook his head at me

"What did you do to her Jace"? He asked and I just cocked a brow at him

"What do you mean"? I asked

"I'm not blind to know that she's been crying, what did you do"? He asked and I just sighed

"What makes you think I did something to her"? I asked him and he scoffed

"Because I know you Jace, and I saw the guilt in your eyes just now" he said

"You're just being paranoid, there was no look in my eyes and I didn't do anything to her" I said going back to my phone

"I just hope you don't regret whatever games you're playing right now because as much as you try to hide it, I know you still love her" he said making me clench my jaw

"Then you don't know shit Ryan, so stop making stupid assumptions" I gritted out to him before getting up and heading towards the kitchen "I need a drink" I muttered out.

"You can run Jace but you can't hide from your feelings" he said making me roll my eyes at him.

So dramatic, but deep down, a part of me felt like he was telling the truth.
A part of me still loved her but yet I didn't want that to be true.

He cheated 😩😩😩

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.6K 2.4K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
56K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
Text Me Oleh ari

Fiksi Remaja

7.7K 337 38
"i know that my life is no fairytale. that you'll still think of me as the one who would never have a chance at life, so you gave me yours. then i s...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...