Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

Від Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... Більше

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.

1.2K 69 105
Від Hadanuke

Please, when you put a fic on your reading list we see it and the name of it as well. So please try to refrain from naming them rude things or the like. Or something that might hurt the author when you categorize it as named. for example I had someone put mine on "Dropped" or "Not interested anymore". Please, I'd like to at least know the reason. It hurts to see from someone who you know was there from almost the beginning and you remember them well.

Ciel?

<< Yes master? >>

Now that I think back about what happened yesterday. How come you didn't get mad at Naruto?

<<....>>

<< I was fucking furious. >>

....

<< ... >>

....

<< But I also understood the meaning behind it. And if I lashed out it would go against master's wishes and make his situation even worse than before which would bring down master mentally even more and It would have been my fault for that. But don't think for a second that I didn't spend my entire calculation ability  to think of ways to torture him. >>

Emmmm... Afraid to ask, but hoe many did you think of? 

<< The exact number is 5794146157761912247621024160145461754219765146237738146.........

Ok fine you can stop now please.

Will you forgive him?

<<....No. >>

<< But I will act kindly towards him because master whishes me so. >>

History has taught me that leaving it like that is going to bring disaster later on. So.

I order you to forgive him on the ground that I allowed him to, deserved it, and that he forgave me thanks to it afterwards. Understood?

<< But master! >>

No butts!

<< .... fine. >>

That's a good Ciel.

<< There has also been a development on our original mission here. >>

Has something happened? This was supposed to take a hundred years right?

<< That was what I initially said. But thanks to master's recent development in mental capacity back when healing Faera, I had already completed the analysis. >>

That's great Ciel! I didn't think it would have helped this much to be honest. But what's the verdict?

<< This world does not have a creator deity. However there are individuals that others refer to as such. This is however no reason for concerns as there is no chance of anything here becoming powerful enough to pose a threat even at the minimum most percentage. In other words there is no being that could ever come to have any percent chance to beating you. >>

Well that's good. But now that we know this. What do we do?

<< I recommend staying. >>

Why is that?

<< I noticed that this place has a strange influence on you like no other world has in the past. Not in any physical sense but a mental one. While some times it seems detrimental, after that it seems to benefit you. Like it did on this mission of yours. >>

I see. Well I do have a parallel existence working back home like I usually do. So there is no need for me to rush.

I did also tell them that I'll be gone for a while. And to them It's like I never left. But that doesn't mean I don't miss them.

Regardless, I'm going to be staying a bit longer despite our completed mission. I should inform Guy too. 

This also mean that I have free reign in here and I don't have to deal with any pesky creator to get in my way.

<< Does this mean that I'll be able to once again assist master!? >>

Well...yes and no. I still want to do things by myself.

...

We reached the leaf gates.

Kakashi : " I need to go and report to the Hokage. You guys are dismissed. "

Sakura : " Finally.  I can take a proper bath again. "

Rimuru : " I think I should go with Kakashi. After all the Hokage is going to call for me anyway so I might as well be there already. " 

Naruto : " Why do you think that is? "

Rimuru : " You'll have to wait and find out for yourself. "

Kakashi : " Well I was thinking of dragging you along anyway. Let's go. "

Rimuru : " Fine. "

...

I walked the Village streets with Kakashi. Some people waved to us, or more specifically me. Some of them were guys, some of them girls, and some one them were people I healed in the past.

I of course waved back.

Kakashi : " So. How do you think you'll handle it. "

Rimuru : " We'll have to see won't we. "

Kakashi : " Well to be honest I hope that you can get out of this without trouble but. I doubt that the council will want that to happen. "

Rimuru : " The council? I thought that the Hokage's decision was always the definitive one? "

Kakashi : " Well it is.. but well... Let's just say that Lord Third is fond of his past teammates. "

Rimuru : " What does that mean? "

Kakashi : " You'll find out. "

We walked into the Hokage tower and headed to the Hokage office. Once there Kakashi knocked on the door and seconds later I hear " Enter. "

I followed Kakashi inside and saw an old mad with white hair sitting behind a desk. There wasn't anything noteworthy on his appearance except the Hokage hat and attire.

Hokage : " Ah. Kakashi. I expect that you're here for the mission report? "

Kakashi : " Yes Lord Third. Can I begin? "

Hokage : " Go ahead. "

Kakashi : " The mission started. pretty normally. Until we had to fight a duo of rouge chunin ninja. The Demon Brothers. We also found out that their target was the man we were protecting. We had talked to the man about how this is was out of the scope of the mission for a genin team. But despite that we chose to continue the mission. On our way to the village we encountered Zabuza Momochi. We fought and won easier than expected thanks to Rimuru here. He is above anyone else for his age and is quite the prodigy. "

Rimuru : ( Oh shush. )

Kakashi : " However the finishing blow was done by a tracking nin of the mist. After the battle ended we arrived at wave and took shelter in Tazuna's house. We realized that Zabuza was still alive because the weapons that the fake tracker nin used were senbon which have a low kill rate and also didn't dispose of the body on the spot. I trained the other three and Rimuru protected Tazuna on the bridge. Rimuru though of an excellent plan to eliminate all the residing Gato thugs and executed it completely. Some time later and We encountered Zabuza and his companion on the bridge and engaged them. There was a person among Gato's men that defected to our side thanks to Rimuru healing his daughter and bringing him over to us. However that changed when Gato made his appearance along with Zon's daughter holding her hostage. With him was also an S- rank criminal named Kisame Hoshigaki. He suppressed Rimuru until Rimuru was able to get out with an explosion of rage...... During this time Rimuru had invoked the Red Ice kekkei genkai.... "

I saw the Hokage immediately zero in on me. It's not like I hadn't expected it.

Kakashi : " During this Rimuru had eliminated Gato's men and Gato himself with this invisible force. I hadn't questioned Rimuru on that yet. But I did interrogate him in response to the events. And I have deduced that Rimuru is not a threat to the hidden leaf. "

Hokage's gaze suddenly softened.

Rimuru : " I should add that that Kisame guy is still alive and escaped. "

Hokage : " So you had made an S-rank criminal run for his life? " he asked calmly.

Rimuru : " I mean I assume so. He looked pretty scared to me. "

Kakashi : " Things however didn't end there. After the battle a person suddenly appeared out of Rimuru's seal. His name is Guy Crimson, he from what I've gathered is a Demon Lord. His title he told us is Lord of Darkness. "

Hokage : " How powerful is this individual? "

Kakashi : " Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " What I'm about to tell you should be shared across nations as world wide warning. He is powerful beyond reason. I am 100% certain that nothing could ever stand in Guy's way. He dwarfs the five great elemental nations easily. No, without effort even. After our battle ended with the deaths of Zon and his daughter Faera. He brought them back to life as demons, who could easily beat any S-rank criminal by themselves. Unfortunately I was unable to stop him from disappearing and is now currently wandering the world. What his plans are are a mystery. "

The Hokage had wide eyes.

Rimuru : " And it would be great. If it wasn't said that he came out of me. Because that would make the leaf a huge target. "

Hokage : " That is true, unfortunately. "

Kakashi : " After that we had a little dispute among the team but was resolved with good results in the end. Rimuru repaired the damages he had caused on his rampage while I trained the other 3. Their progress had quickened thanks to earlier dispute. But I ask that the details remain a mystery, please forgive me. "

Hokage : " Fine. I will allow it this time. "

Kakashi : " Then after Rimuru finished repairs we headed back to the leaf. " he finished.

Hokage : " That means that this mission wasn't an C-rank but an S-rank thanks to the appearance of Kisame Hoshigaki. I think that the genin's will be happy to have an S-rank on their record this early don't you think? " he mused.

Kakashi : " I think they will be more than satisfied. "

Hokage : " But now then. " he said sternly.

Hokage : " How should we deal with you. " he focused his eyes on me again.

Rimuru : " You mean the 'execution' incident right? It's glaringly obvious who was behind it thanks to this mission report so that is why I am present currently to save time. "

Hokage : " You do realize that you can be put in jail for murder right? Since you were a civilian at the time you didn't have the protection of a ninja to do any investigation or punishments of crime. That means that even if there was proof that you simply punished a criminal, you can still be put into jail. "

Rimuru : " Hmmm. That would be unfortunate. I mean, I' wouldn't have the time to heal those patients in the hospital right? "

Hokage : " That would be unfortunate. Your medical skills are needed in the hospital thanks to a strange influx of cases. " he stated.

Rimuru : " That reminds me. I would like to buy some land near the walls of Konoha. "

Hokage : " You're finally moving out? Well if it would within the walls of Konoha then that would be my jurisdiction but if you want to move outside then you'll have to get clearance form the Fire lord. "

Rimuru : " I see. How is unclaimed land handled? "

The Hokage raised an eyebrow. 

Hokage : " You want an unclaimed land? But that would put you very far away from here as a result. I don't think that I'd allow that. "

Rimuru : " I think that ultimately. It would be of benefit to Konoha. "

Hokage : " How so? "

Rimuru : " I plan to build a village. And a powerful faithful ally would only benefit you won't it? "

Kakashi's and the Hokage's eyes widen in shock and stare at me for a couple seconds.

Hokage : " How do you plan to build a village?! It's not as trivial as you think! " he scolded.

Rimuru : " Relax. I have the necessary knowledge thanks to the other Demon Lord seal in me. "

Hokage : " There is another?! " he furrowed his eyes at me getting a little defensive.

Rimuru : " You can relax. This one will pose no threat to you or the hidden leaf. We are actually on good terms and share memories together. "

Hokage turns his head towards Kakashi.

Hokage : " Have you heard of this before Kakashi? "

Kakashi : " Yes I have. "

The Hokage sighed in response.

Rimuru : " I also have a confession to make. "

The Hokage perked up his ears as did Kakashi. 

Rimuru : " Do you remember the expedition of the Crimson Blizzard. "

The Hokage mulled it over a few seconds in his head before his eyes widen in shock with concern in them.

Hokage : " Yes... The one that almost brought down the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. My teacher. " He furrowed his eyes.

I remained silent for a few moments when the Hokage's face pales in realization. 

Hokage : " You... You're the one responsible!! " he spat, his voice filled with anger.

Kakashi's expression turned into confused shock and fear seeing the Hokage this angry.

Rimuru : " Yes. I am. I needed to make sure that the secrets of that place never came to light. It would have been a disaster across the globe if that were to happen. I had no choice but to eliminate that expedition team. The second Hokage, had survived thanks to his memories being erased. If they had not I would have killed him like I did with the others. "

Hokage : " That means... That you're far more of a threat than we realized. "

I kneeled down on one leg. and placed my hand on my chest.

Rimuru : " Worry not. I will not raise a hand against the leaf if I am not forced to. "

That seemed to have eased his worries a little bit.

Hokage : " Back then. We realized that any mission can turn out deadly and that we may die any second while in the field. You also prevented a world crisis if what you say is true. Thus I will forgive it this time only. "

Rimuru : " Thank you, Lord Third. "

Hokage : " You're not out of the woods just yet. Thanks to you being on the same team as Sasuke Uchiha, your every team report is going through the council as well. And I expect that they might try something. So be wary. "

Rimuru : " Try they might. But your word is absolute is it not? "

Hokage : " You're right. Now go. You're dismissed. "

Kakashi + Rimuru : " Hai. " we both exclaimed and went out of the office.

Kakashi : " I didn't know you had such a history, Rimuru. " he heaved out right as we closed behind us.

Rimuru : " Well that should be the last of my secrets anyway. "

Kakashi : " Doesn't that mean that you're... older than me? "

I abruptly stop.

Rimuru : " I guess? But I wasn't conscious most of that time so not as well? "

Kakashi : " Hmm... But repeating what the Hokage said, you should really watch out for the council, specifically the three elders. They might try to wring something out of you. "

Rimuru : " Oh don't tell me those old farts are the power hungry type. " I furrowed my eyes and sighed.

Kakashi : " You dealt with those types before? " He raised an eyebrow.

Rimuru : " Kakashi. The Demon Lord inside me that I share memories with has lived centuries. "

Kakashi : " I see. Well just don't let them get under your skin. "

Rimuru : " When do you think those stooges will call for me? "

Kakashi : " I expect 2-3 days maximum. They seem to care about the "Last Uchiha" very much. "

Rimuru : " Sasuke huh? Well... I'll see you later. "

Kakashi : " See you. " he waved.

...

[ Sorry for the sudden format change. I forgot I started using this one and accidentally went back to the first one. I hope you can forgive me. ]

" So... what are you guys planning to do? " I asked Sakura and Sasuke as we were left standing near Konoha gate by our sensei Kakashi, and our teammate Rimuru. " I don't know. But I for one am one tired girl. So I think I'm going to head home and get some rest. What about you guys? " Sakura heaved out as she slummed her back.

" I still have a lot to think about so I think I'm going to go somewhere alone to figure it out. " Sasuke stated as he began to walk away.

" I think I'll be going home too. See you guys. " I said cheerfully.

" See ya. " Both Sasuke and Sakura waved and I waved back.

'Now... to go back home'

As soon as the both of them left my sigh I turned around and started to walk in to the direction of my house. But... I Can't shake this feeling. I'm feeling really uncomfortable walking in these streets. I can feel every hateful glare sent to me creeping up on my back. I remembered all those time that on my birthday, there would be Fox hunts. Those days are hell. Because every time my birthday rolled around I had to take a beating from multiple villagers and some ninja too. More often than not I would be carried to the hospital by someone I couldn't see and there I'd be often handed poison instead of actual medicine. It is clear to me as day that I'm being associated with the nine tailed fox that attacked at the day of my birthday. But why? I had just been born then. I nothing to do with it. Why can't they see that?

I steadily hastened my pace as I kept walking. 

'Great. I'm being tailed.'

I noticed a few of the villagers that gave me glares start to follow me everywhere I go and seem to grin every time I contemplated going into a narrow alleyway. Because of this I had to go way more round to reach my house. 

'I have to lose them somehow.'

I quickened my pace even more so that any normal villager wouldn't keep up. But to my grimace those guys matched my speed.

'Those guys are ninja! Damn it!' I cursed in my mind.

I can't let them figure out where I live. If I do then they'll come to my doorstep next. I have to deal with it as I always have.

< Shadow Clone Jutsu > 

I summoned 30 clones of myself against the 5 ninja and had the scatter in different directions. But now that I know that I get information whenever they disappear, I can hide until the moment I know they are all far enough to run for my house.

The plan worked as the ninja that followed me started to follow the clones, leaving me alone.

I ran to hide into a alleyway so that I wouldn't be spotted.

After 30 minutes 4 clones dissipated and the information flew into me.

Now I have to wait for the last one.

Or I would have if he hadn't found me.

" Tricky little fox demon. I'll show you. " the chunin snarled.

" Leave me alone. " I said in a dead calm voice and emotionless face.

" Looks like someone needs to be taught his place again. I'm sure you remember me right? " he reached for his kunai knife.

" I chose to forget. " I stated.

" Looks like I have to etch it into your brain then! " he shouted as he dashed for me, his kunai knife ready.

Normally I would have been scared. But now. I have this anger welling up from within me yet my face stays emotionless.

The silent fury burns the brightest.

When I had time back at the wave village. I studied martial arts. I used a dozen clones to speed up the process. Combined with watching Kakashi and Sasuke spar. 

I learned to make my attacks as untraceable as possible. Can't hit an opponent who sees your strike from a mile away. I execute my strike in an instant like Bow and arrow. 

I optimized my movements to a fine point so that I won't waste energy and deliver the strongest possible attack while keeping energy cost the lowest I can so I can last longer in a fight.

I learned to predict movements of my opponents to figure out if one of my attacks can neutralize an enemy's attack as well.

Following up in rapid succession is also key in defeating your opponent quickly.

Once he was close enough to me he I predicted that he would swipe horizontally with his knife and backflipped before he could hit me. While doing that I also kicked him right on the chin.

I could see his eyes roll to the back of his skull so I wasted no time with recovery and dash kneed him in the stomach. I swiftly after delivered a sledgehammer strike on the back of his skull which sent him plummeting to the rocky dirt beneath his feet.

I used the rotating momentum of the sledgehammer strike to stomp his head further into the ground as I fell back on my feet.

He managed to wake up after a few minutes of me trying to wake him so I relay a message to him any any future idiots trying to attack me.

Once he started to open his eyes I abruptly grabbed him be the next and pinned him to the wall.

I stared into his eyes with burning fury brimming inside me.

" Let this be a lesson to you all. If you try anything like this again. I will not hesitate to kill you. " I kept my voice firm but collected. While boring my eyes into his.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes as he started to gasp for air.

I gave him a chop on the neck to knock him out so he could be taken to the hospital. And sent a clone to carry him there.

After that I rushed to my house at the fastest pace I could and reached it within minutes.

I quickly unlocked it and locked it behind me.

I let out a breath not even knowing I held one and placed my forehead on the door.

'I forgot how bad they are.' 

I went into the shower and then the bed.

'Things have to change. I can't go on like this. I have to things into my own hands. ' I thought as my mind was drifting off to sleep.

...

I abruptly woke up with a wet sensation on my back. I sat up and looked around to what it seems like a sewer system.

'Have they found my house and dumped me here?!' I panicked.

I looked around more to find no signs of other people around. In sewer systems you can usually spot a guy or two managing it.

'I hope that nothing happened to my house. At least... I seem okay.' I checked on my condition

'That's odd. I don't think they would have just dumped me here without giving me a punch or two. ' 

That must mean that this isn't what I think it is.

I stood up and started to walk in a random direction. I was a little unnerved by the complete silence enveloping this space. By now I would have heard at least a rat or two but so far not even that.

I after a couple minutes I came to a large opening with a gigantic cell with a paper with 'Seal' written on it.

I walked a few steps closer.

" Human " I heard someone call out in a deep voice resonating from above my level.

I turned my head up towards the voice.

Soon it light up and I saw a gigantic fox resting on the floor. The fox had reddish orange fur and blood red eyes with slits with 9 tails sprouting from the back. The fox bared it's fangs at me and glared at me.

'So this is the nine tailed fox.' I though.

"You must be the nine tailed fox." I stated calmly.

"Hoh? Are you not afraid of me?" it said.

"No. Because I can deduce that you cannot do anything to me as long as you are sealed in me."

"Aren't you a smartass. Don't think that I cannot kill you, you little brat!"

"For some reason, all I can think about is the objective things going on around me. My old me might have been scared out of his wits. But, right now. All I seek is answers. With every answer I get. I feel better. So tell me. Why did you rampage in the hidden leaf all those years ago?"

"Who do you think you are that you speak to me that way! I am the Nine Tailed Fox!" he snarled.

"I'm sorry."

"?"

"You lived for a long time right? Being imprisoned in so many people. I wasn't the first. And won't be the last. I can feel the anger in you. You want to be free again."

"Yes! You get it! Now come here and rip this seal off." he commanded with glee in his voice.

"That is why I'm sorry."

"Huh?!" he growled.

"I'm sorry that I won't do it. As it stand now, I don't trust you enough to let you free. Maybe given enough time. "

"You let me out of this seal this instant you impudent insect!!" he roared.

"I also feel sorry for you."

"You must have been showered with the same hate I've been. For a lot longer than I ever can as a human. I know exactly how that feels and wouldn't wish it even on my worst enemy. That's why."

I stepped closer to him. 

"I hope we can become good friends." I said with a smile.

"So that I can trust you enough to make your wish come true. And after I become Hokage, If we get along enough, I'll make sure that you don't have to be put inside another person anymore."

"..."

"You sure are a weirdo. To propose something as ridiculous as a friendship between a human and a tailed beast." he mused.

"I'm also grateful to you."

"?"

"Your the only one person who has been with me since the beginning."

"What nonsense are you talking about! I couldn't care less for you!" he snarled.

"Regardless if that is the truth. Thanks to you, I've been able to recover from everything that has been going on. You were the one who helped me the first out of everyone. That is why I want to become friends. So that I can repay you."

"And besides. I think that a friendship like that is possible! You just have to let it happen."

"...Tch. Where is that stupid and aloof you. That brat would have been a lot easier to deal with."

"Do you remember what Rimuru said to me? That if you want to make someone take to you better. You need to set aside your own anger and reach out with kindness. I ask that you do the same."

"Do not remind me of that freak!" he half panicked.

"Rimuru can be sometimes scary but when you don't try to piss him off then he's a great person to be with. You don't have to worry about him if you don't try to hurt me. Since he also cares about me."

"Heh. You call that a good person? That little monster's eyes told me that they enjoy to see people suffer. You've seen that for yourself."

"Yet they can also be so caring and gentle. Like the first time he made breakfast for us after the incident. I have never seen an expression so gentle, it soothed my mind." 

"That freak's killing intent itself is deadly!"

"Is it that you're afraid of Rimuru?"

"As if!"

"Maybe he can help us as well!"

"I don't want to be near him."

"Look. I just want you to know that I'm your possible path for freedom. I want you to at least consider it."

"Tch."

'What's with this brat! He wasn't this cunning before!'

"Is that why you came here? To manipulate me into trusting you so you can abuse my power!" he angrily shouts as he stands up. His roars sends heavy wind everywhere, hitting me in the face.

"To be fair. I don't know how I ended up in this place. But no. I wouldn't think of manipulating you. You can help me and gain my trust, or don't, I leave the choice up to you."

"I DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO GET MY FREEDOM BACK! I'LL GET OUT ON MY OWN AND KILL YOU!! YOU INSOLENT WORM!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" He roared and violent winds picked up speed, pushing me back.

'Looks like he isn't going to let go of his pride that fast.'

"Fine. As you wish." I said nonchalantly.

'That said. How do I get out?'

"Now that I think about it. I don't know how to get back. Can you tell me how?"

"TCH!...We are in your mindscape. You get here just like you get out." he snarled.

"Ok. Thanks."

'Did he actually get it off of that?' 

'Now I assume that I accidentally enter this mindscape while trying to fall asleep. If I try to thin out my consciousness even more than I should be able to get out by fully falling asleep.'

I put that thought to the test and soon found my eyes closing involuntarily and my motor functions start to waver.

With he last control I have I carefully laid down on the floor and let myself drift off.

...

...

...

I woke up feeling refreshed. But in reality I barely slept 30 minutes. It was like 20 minutes or so.

'I think I should use this extra energy for something'

I stood back up from my be and prepared to go back outside again. Sometimes I wished that I could sense my surroundings so that I can know when to safely leave my house.

'Maybe I can learn it from someone?' I thought.

I opened the door carefully without a sound and stater to scan the area. It was completely empty with no sign of anyone being there. Thinking it is safe I quietly locked the door behind me and dashed as fast as I could into the street.

'I think I should use transformation so that I don't get recognized.'

< Transform > I say quietly and transform into an older man with black hair and black eyes. wearing a black tank-top and black cargo pants along with black work, steel cap boots.

'Heh, I don't quite that bad. Maybe I should get myself some new clothes. Orange just screams kill me to be honest. And I only got it to attract attention.'

I used the experience I got using the sexy jutsu to make up a person on the spot so I don't have to completely copy someone.

'I guess that doing 'That' wasn't such a complete waste of time after all'

I walked the streets looking around. It felt unnerving, but in a different way than before. It was like I wasn't even there. No stares or glares. I was alert inside but the other people beside me didn't show a sing of hostility.

'I think I should start doing this every time I go out. It makes things a lot easier. Though it is a bit draining for an average ninja to keep up for a long period of time.

I eventually eased my nerves and started to walk more naturally with hands in my pockets.

'What should I spend my energy on though? I guess I can go to the training grounds and train? What should I train? I should probably train my body physically so I can better my martial arts. And if I come up with something I can try it out.'

I sped through the village and eventually ended up on the training grounds. 

'Huh? There is a genin team here training. Should I just ignore them and train here? Or should I go somewhere else?'

One of the genin looks like an exact copy of the Jonin there. While the other boy and girl are just watching them with crossed arms. I can hear their shouting from here. But from their tone, they don't seem to be bad people. Maybe I can train with them.

"Come out! I can see you!" the one boy with the long hair shouted.

'He can see me? From this distance? Strange.'

"Calm down. I'm only here to train like you guys."

The Jonin turned his head towards me and raised an eyebrow. A very bushy eyebrow.

"That's strange. I don't recognize you from anywhere." he said.

"That is because it's not who he presents himself to be. Reveal yourself." the boy commanded.

'He recognized my transformation in an instant! This guy is sharp.'

"Sorry, sorry. I had to use transform to hide myself in the streets of Konoha so I can be left alone."

"Don't tell me you're a criminal!" the boy snarled as he put himself in an offensive stance. 

The other two genin also put their guards up against me.

"No no. I'm a genin like you guys. It's just that I'm not very welcome by the villagers and some ninja it seems." I explain as I dispel the jutsu.

They raised their eyebrows in confusion and lowered their guards.

"Why are you trying to hide from the people?" I heard the girl ask.

"I know who he is. We've been told by our parents that we should not associate with you. That you're a bad person." the long haired guy said.

"That is untrue. The people only hate me because they think that I'm the Kyuubi incarnate."

Once I said that, it left them with shocked faces.

"But they are wrong. I'm only it's jailor. I'm the one it's sealed inside." I continued.

The Jonin had a panicked face and sped towards me.

"Tell me. Who told you!" He demanded while grabbing me by the shoulders.

"I met the Fox. In my mindscape. From there I knew that it was sealed inside me. None told me about why I had to be the target of hatred for something out of my control. " I told him, my anger slowly seeped into my words as my expression turned more emotionless.

The Jonin furrowed his eyes and let go of me. He had a worried expression. Probably doesn't know how to handle this situation.

And form the fact that he demanded to know who had told me immediately means that it was forbidden to tell me. Or to speak about. Yet despite this, every day, more and more people 'knew' what I was. 

My anger had risen by bit again.

"That doesn't matter. I came here to train." I declared firmly startling the others a little bit.

'At this point it's pointless to ask to train together.'

"We came to train here too!" The little copy of the Jonin exclaimed, his voice coated in excitement.

"What are you training for?" he asked.

"I'm going to train my body. So I can better fight."

"That's wonderful! We are doing the same so you can join us!" the boy sprung up with joy.

"Train with you? But I don't think that your other teammates would agree to that."

"Nonsense! We are both Konoha shinobi. We should help eachother when we can! So we can all come to the peak submit of our Youth!" he retorted as he took my hand.

I hesitated a little. But I could feel a small spark of hope well up in my chest. But did he not hear what I said?

"Do you still want to train with me knowing what I am?" I asked captiously.

"Sure!" he beamed.

"You being the jailor for the Nine Tailed Fox means that you have a great responsibility! You keep the beast that has claimed the lives of many Youthful individuals sealed! I think that would be a worthy reason to train with you!" 

...

I can only stand there, dumbfounded. 

Did he? Say that? Did I hear him right? Noone has ever said that to me. Is this a dream? 

Without knowing. Light tears escaped my eyelids and streamed down my cheeks. Seeing this the boy panicked.

"!!! Why are you crying?! Was it something I said?! Was it something I did?! If so please punish me! " he did a 90% bow and waited.

After taking in the situation, a smile crept up on my face.

"Thank you. Thank you!" I started to sob.

"Eh?!" the boy was confused due to my response.

" Lee, he isn't upset with you. In fact I think he is quite happy because of what you said." the Jonin explained.

"Really?!" the boy beamed.

"... Noone, has said those thing to me before. I had almost lost hope. Hope that I would one day be liked by the people. You saying those things. It brought it back. Thank you. " I explained.

"I heard your sensei call you Lee. Nice to meet you, Lee, I'm Naruto Uzumaki." I said with a smile.

"N-Nice to meet you too Naruto!"

"Now! I think we should get back to training. Don't you think?" the Jonin reminded. 

"Yes! Sensei!" Lee shouted as he turned around on his feet.

But when his feet made contact with the ground I could feel a slight tremor. I was shocked at first. I didn't know why. But the boy had a lot more weight than he is supposed to by how he looks.

"Excuse me Lee. But are you using weights by any chance?" I asked.

I can see his expression visibly panic at my question giving me a clear answer.

"H-How did you know?" he hurriedly asked.

I chuckled a bit at him.

"It's because you stomp like an elephant." I teased.

Lee got visibly shocked by my statement while the others chuckled as well.

"It seems that you got a sharp eye. Indeed! Lee and I are using ankle weight to further increase our speeds!" the Jonin explained.

"I see. And when you take them off in battle you gain a tremendous boost in speed against the enemy. The enemy will be caught off guard by that very often. " I deduced.

"You're right! We only take them off when we want to protect something precious to us and or in a life or death situation!" he beamed.

"I'll do that as well!" I cheered as I picked up four rocks that were laying around.

"Say. How much weight would you recommend me.... Ummm Who are you?" I asked the Jonin.

"Might Guy!! The Leaf's Noble Green Beast!!"

"Right. How much would you recommend I should start with?" I asked.

"Hmmm" the Jonin put up a hand to his chin in thought.

"I believe that you can handle the same amount that lee currently has!" he exclaimed while the other two gawked at him.

"Sensei! You can't expect any genin to handle that sort of weight! It'll cripple him at best!" The girl protested.

"I also do not recommend it." said the boy.

"I owe Lee that much. Becoming a worthy rival for him to push him to new heights. What do you think Lee? " I asked.

"Nothing would be greater." I could see the fire in his eyes.

"So, how much?"

[ I'm not bullshitting this is how much they actually weighed. Someone calculated it exactly from references form the show. Using physics and such. ]

"It's 4600 kilograms" he said.

'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"Each."

"HUH?!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"No way that's true!! Bones shatter to dust under that weight!" I shouted.

"We told you" the two others deadpanned at me.

" *Sigh* I guess I'll get them lower just enough so that I can barely move."

I put the rocks in my hand on the ground and weaved a handsign.

< Transform >

I transformed each rock into a 75 kilogram weights. And with great difficulty put them on. I can barely lift my legs and hands.

"How the hell can Lee's body support that much weight!" I gritted my teeth.

"Hard work!" Both Guy and Lee put up a thumbs up at me.

"Well... I'll have to get used to that then." I run my mouth. Trying to get my mind off the weights.

"And training...BEGIN!!" The Jonin signaled.

Right as he said it. Lee started to shadow spar. While the other boy did pushups along with the girl. And Guy did the same as the two.

I decided I would go and use shadow clone to spar with me without the weights. This would make it impossible for me to win since I lost 95% percent of my movement. But thanks to that My shadow clone will push me to my limits to fight with him.

< Shadow Clone Jutsu.> I make a single clone for now.

'And have more clones work on my martial arts.'

< Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu > I summon 200 clones with the remaining chakra I got.

The others looked at me shocked for a moment.

"To think that you can use the shadow clone jutsu and summon this many clones." The Jonin mused while the others were too engrossed in their training to say anything but they did notice.

"You know the drill! " I shouted at the 200 clones.

I turned my head to the one remaining before me.

"You. Spar with me." I commanded.

"Are you sure?" The clone asked.

"Yes. Now stop wasting time."

And my training started. Or rather... Hell.

I tried to dodge the attacks of my sparring partner but I was too slow for that to work and always punished my lack of speed with ruthless attacks that cracked my bones.

I grit my teeth in pain and fought through the pain.

When I fell down to my feet, sometimes, the clone let me get back up or punish me for falling to the ground.

We continued that for a total of 5 hours until the others stopped. I didn't want to stop before them because that would make me seem weak. Or rather my sense of competitiveness and pride didn't allow me to.

When the others stopped I released all of my clones and the experience came back to me in tremendous quantities.

Scary is that the experience gained now will be used against me next time I spar with my clone.

I went to remove my weights but was stopped by Guy.

"Do not take them off." he commanded.

"Y-yes.." I caved.

We said our goodbyes and I transformed myself to the guy I came in here as to hide myself and went to my apartment very slowly.

When I got there I washed my body in the shower. I sweated about 10 buckets of sweat just from today. It was difficult to even shower with the weights on.

After I got out of the shower. I slowly made my way to my bed and resisted the urge to jump on it. Because if I did I would instantly break it with the weights on. 

I can feel my injuries slowly getting healed by the Fox and I thanked it in my mind.

When I laid on the bed I immediately fell asleep. It was the fastest I ever did.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4K 34 6
[hello whoever's going to read this just so you know this is my first time writing a fanfic or any story at all and English Is not my mother language...
20.3K 987 20
A reboot of my previous fic 'Ancient Gods Reappear After 100,000 Years' with a completely different story. It does not matter if you have read my pre...
7.9K 308 7
A random idea that came to me while YouTube was being slow In a woman's hands was a young newborn boy. his name was, Rimuru Tempest. he was once a go...
10.3K 335 5
Rimuru Tempest, the Ruler of Monster Nation Tempest, a Supreme Being and the most beautiful existence in all of creation. Rimuru now in front of the...