her disappearance

De _marawrites

ANOUSHKA SHETH was a lonely girl. Due to her nemesis, Isabella's disappearance and being blamed for her disap... Mais

CHARACTERS
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
EPILOGUE #1
EPILOGUE #2

43

90 4 38
De _marawrites

CREIGHTON

"Please don't stop!" she pleads as she rides my fingers like an athlete.

"Do you want everyone to know what's going on in here?" I whisper against her ear.

"Creighton." she moans.

She was currently sitting in front of me in my driver's seat. She grips the steering wheel tightly as I plunge two fingers inside of her again. Her head tips upwards as a delicious moan erupts from her.

"I missed your voice and those breathy moans that only I can make you feel," I whisper against her ear.

I scissor my fingers inside of her and her hips buck as she continues to ride my fingers. "Don't stop," she exclaims, as I continue the motions.

"I won't stop, Angel. I want you to come on my fingers, baby."

Pressing my thumb against my clit with just the right amount of pressure, she releases all over my fingers, and her body drops against my chest. I pull my fingers out of her and angle her head so that I can kiss her. She kisses me back with just as much passion.

"Will you tell me what happened?" she asks breathlessly against my lips.

As much as I loved kissing her, we needed to go back to campus. I lift her off my lap and place her on the passenger seat.

"Why don't we head back to the dorm? Luca and Wren are there and I think we should talk about it with them because they're just as involved as we are."

She nods and leans over to kiss me once more. "If you told me last year that we would be engaged, I would have laughed," she says, chuckling.

"I can't believe it either," I murmur, cupping her cheek.

She smiled deeply at me and my heart began to race. Anoushka didn't just smile with her lips. No, she smiled with her whole face. Her eyes crinkle at the edges. Her smile lines so deep that they would make an appearance. Watching Anoushka smile was enough to make the whole population smile with her. Her smile is so radiant, her whole face would light up with warmth and happiness. She had a smile that you couldn't not smile back at.

Anoushka allowed me to see this side of her and I'm so fucking relieved she did. I wish more people knew Anoushka like this. I was determined to make sure that the next person to ever speak badly about her would face the consequences of it.

"So husband. Where are we going for our honeymoon?"

My stomach tightens with nerves when she refers to me as her husband. "Greece," I reply. I knew how much she wanted to go.

Her eyes light up. "We can spend all summer there," I tell her.

She nods, smiling. "What about next year? I'll be going to University. How will it work?"

"Well. I'm also going to university so it'll work."

"What about the business that we have to take over?" she asks.

I shake my head. "We don't have to take over the business until our parents retire. We're getting married to seal the deal but we'll have to attend many events during the next few weeks."

"When did you decide to marry me?" she quietly asks.

"Well after you broke up with me, I went straight to my stepdad who helped me organise a plan."

"I'm so relieved you didn't believe me," she tells me. "If I lost you, I wouldn't know what to do."

I grin. "I spent half my life loving you Anoushka. You can't get rid of me that easily."

She kisses me once more.

•••

"I can't believe he found out," Wren grumbles. She touches her pregnant stomach. "Is it obvious?"

"I mean you can always just say you gained weight," Luca says.

She shoots him a look. Ah, shit. Didn't he know you weren't supposed to comment on a girl's weight even if they asked? That's what Anoushka taught me.

I rest my hands on Anoushka's thighs as she laughs at Wren and Luca's bickering. She was sitting on my lap, her legs dangling off the arms of the chair.

"Anyways," Wren says. "We're going to have a gender reveal party in this dorm. Just us four."

Anoushka smiles. "I'm finding out the gender tomorrow," she says. "I'll bake a cake," she adds

Wren grins and looks down at her stomach. Luca pulls her into his lap as he wraps an arm around her waist.

"So now that we're done with everything. What's happening now?" Wren asks.

Maybe now would be a good time to tell them that we're getting married. Anoushka and I share a look and a smile settles on her lips.

"Well. We're getting married!" Anoushka says.

Wren's jaw drops and her eyes light up. "When? Where? Why?" she rambles.

"Princess." Luca cuts her off with his laugh.

"August 1st. Not too sure where. It's a business proposal. It's the way we can officially be together, especially with her Father's permission."

Anoushka rolls her eyes. "Not that we needed his approval."

"I'm your maid of honour. No complaints."

"Of course you are. I mean it's not like I have any other friends." Anoushka laughs.

"I mean I have four sisters," Luca tells her. "If you would like them to be your bridesmaid. They're pretty much obsessed with weddings and parties."

"I would love that."

"And what are we doing for your bachelor party?" Luca asks me.

Anoushka stares at me, as she waits for me to talk. Oh shit. I need to be careful with what I say. "Well, we can get drunk in my house. just us." I quietly say.

A smile stretches across Anoushka's face. "I'm only joking. Do whatever you want." she kisses my cheek.

I let out a relieved sigh. "You need to stop with that look."

I seemed like a fucking pussy but Anoushka sometimes could be terrifying. Her silence was even scarier than her outbreaks.

Luca grins. "Did Creighton ever tell you that we watched you punch Ivan across the face?"

A huge smile widens on her lips. "God, that felt amazing."

"It looked amazing," Luca adds. "Why did you punch him?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "He just said some things that he was planning on doing to me on our wedding night."

I tense immediately. The things I wanted to do to him for hurting Anoushka.

"Well, that punch was well deserved," Luca says. "He also attempted to blackmail Wren."

Anoushka tenses and I begin to draw circles on her bare thigh to calm her. "Ivan had footage of us breaking into his dorm." she finally says. "Of Wren picking the lock. He wanted to get you excluded. I don't know how he found out about your pregnancy but he did and he said that if I didn't break up with Creighton then he would've got us all excluded."

A silence takes hostage of the room. "Anoushka," Wren whispers. "You could have said something."

She shakes her head. "I couldn't have but it's in the past," she says, dropping her head on my shoulder. "I don't want to think about it anymore."

"At least Iris is safe now," Luca adds. "You might wanna get your sweatshirt back, Creighton." Luca laughs.

I glare at him. "You gave her your sweatshirt?" Anoushka asks, incredulously.

"Angel. She was completely naked. She had her dignity ripped away from her. The least I could do was hand her my sweatshirt before the police came and took her away."

Anoushka leans back down on me. "That is true," she murmurs.

"What a gentleman," Wren adds.

I grin and Luca rolls his eyes. "So you're saying I should give my sweatshirt to the next helpless girl I see?" he asks Wren.

"Depending on the situation."

He murmurs something under his breath and I laugh. Anoushka leans up to whisper in my ear. "What you did for Iris makes me love you ten times more," she whispers. "You really are the man of my dreams."

I tighten my grip on her as I kiss the side of her head. I think Anoushka and I needed some alone time. I clear my throat and stand up with Anoushka in my arms. "It's been nice catching up but we're tired," I call out, as I take Anoushka to my room.

She giggles when I throw her on my bed. "You won't be laughing in a minute," I say, pulling away to unbuckle my belt. "I have about three weeks of pent-up sexual tension I need to take out on you," I tell her, tugging her leg so she is lying flat.

She smirks at me. "Bring it on Creighton," she tells me.

I can't fucking wait to make this girl my wife.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.6K 208 93
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
791K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...
976 296 23
Two sisters , Ruhanika aka ruhi and elder sister aadhya love eachother a lot but 10 years ago they lost their parents at a car accident. The younge...
Times Three (X3) De G. Gordon

Ficção Adolescente

3.9K 896 62
AN ORIGINAL TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/MYSTERY NOVEL. One's dangerous interest in power, status and greed can lead to a set of triplets being forcefully se...