Harry/Niall x Y/N (Enemies to...

By davanestyles4718

What happens when Y/N's mom sells Y/N to One Direction for Drugs money? More

Not one direction but one bed
Save My Life
let it snow let it snow let it snow (as in the song)
Who is that Loki holding me hostage?
animal napping problems

Waking up to kiss you, but mother sold me

38 5 14
By davanestyles4718

Hey everyone, im sorry but english isnt my first language, and i got hit by a bus and in in the hospital and i got run over by a train and I died and im writing this in my grave. So im sorry if it isnt the best.

I woke up in my bed, and heard a strange sound from the kitchen. I threw my haur yp un a nessy Bun and looked in the mirror. I saw my small 15 cm body and my bright blue orbs. I hate how i look.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw my mother with drugs under her nose. She daid to me "pack your bags, i sold you to 1d for drugs money". I couldnt believen my ears. " YOU SOLD TO ME TO ONE DIRECTION MOTHER, WHYYYYYTT? I HATE ONE DIRECTION" i heard a knock on the front door. My mother told me to open it. I opend the door. " Ello love". It was harry styles, i rolled my eyes at him. "We are taking you with us, little girl". I looked at him in disbelieve. Whyyyyyyy.

We were walking backstage, i heard all the girls screaming harrys name. I didnt understand why everybody liked him so much. I decided to read my book, instead of watch the performance of 1d. When the boys were finally done, they walked towards me. Harry said " all the Girls were crazy and would, but i could only think about you. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Im serious darling."

When i looked in his eyes, i suddenly saw something. I look of genuine love, a look i never got from my mother and her drugs.

Eveerybody around us had walked away at this point. I took a step forward, and stared straight into his beautiful bright green eyes. We leaned into eachother. And our lipst touched. This small little love kiss, escalated into something more....

326 words,
I hope you all liked it, stay tuned for chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.1K 340 19
James Maslow and Kendall Schmidt imagine-story
23.8K 745 30
Lando's fifth season in Formula One promises to put the championship in his sights. Oscar is eager to prove himself against his teammate after a year...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...