Loved By Six Mafia Kings (tae...

By TheJwrites

A quiet boy whom no one loves came back to korea after years and here he meets the six mafia kings of Korea w... More

The quiet boy and six mafias
Introduction 1 :
Introduction 2 :
Ch-1 'Past & Return'
Ch-2 'At the Jeon mansion'
Ch-3 'Next day'
The look of Jeon mansion part 1
The look of Jeon mansion part 2
Ch-4 'Who called 'ME' '
Ch-5 'Meals 🍽️'
Ch-6 'Tae's late from University'
Ch-7 'Mom'
Ch-8 'Aari's Return'
Ch-9 'Weekend'
Ch-10 'A dropped paper'
Ch-11 'Jeon Mansion Tour'
Ch-12 'First visit'
Ch-13 'I hate stuttering too'
Ch-14 'Seen'
Ch-15 'What idea'
Ch-16 'Taetae's-
Ch-16 -paintings'
Ch-17 'Dandelions'
Ch-18 'Papers'
Ch-20 'School's last day'
Ch-21 'From last year'
Ch-22 'Compitition'
Ch-23 'New characters unlocked'
Ch-24 'Friend'
Ch-25 'Rain'
Ch-26 'Shadows'
Ch-27 'Staying out'
Ch-28 'Strawberries'
Ch-29 'Plan behind the water'
Ch-30 'That Picture❤️‍🔥'
Ch-31 'Thick Pillars or ?'
Ch-32 'Trip'
Ch-33 'Volley'
Ch-34 'Having The Precious in our team'
Ch-35 'Shining in the Moonlight 🌙'
Ch-36 'Head Bruise'
Ch-37 'Lunch'
Ch-38 'Shopping'
Ch-39 'Sleepy'
Ch-40 'Permission!?!?!- Stalking'
Ch-41 'Mamma'
Ch- 42 'Lunch & Studying'
Ch-43 'Earpods & Pictures'
Ch-44 'Water & Ramen'
Ch-45 'Attack'
Ch-46 'Painting colors or Manacles'
Ch-47 'Nightmare'
Ch-48 'Sleepover'

Ch-19 'Slipped'

1.7K 49 7
By TheJwrites

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

Okay so it was Monday and today as once in a while like always Taehyung went to university without having breakfast as his so called Eomma was late.
At night when everyone was sitting in living room the maids came and then they were informed that dinner is ready, as everyone was about to leave for dinner but then Taehyung thought that this is the best when he can ask his dad about what he needed to considering the fact how much scared he is of his dad he finally gathered up the courage after trying for so long-

Taehyung : D-Dad i needed to a-ask you s-something c-can i.

Everyone was about to stand up but stopped hearing Taehyung as it's very very rare for him to speak and that too to Sadao his Dad.

Sadao : Hmm yes ask what is it.(Cold&rude)

Taehyung : There will be an y-yearly celebration held within a-a few days in m-my University and in that there w-will be various compitition like p-painting, sketching a-and singing, etc.

Sadao : Can you be quick i don't have whole night for you.(rude)

Y&H looked at Sadao it's okay that they talk less or more precisely they don't talk but what is this kind behaviour he was speaking right whats with this behaviour and they really didn't liked it as the time and days are passing they are reaching there limit after seeing everyones behaviour with Taehyung......

Taehyung : I am s-sorry D-Dad a-actually i want to p-participate in o-one of t-them too...so can i.

Sadao : Hmm okay fine you can participate.

Taehyung : T-There is one more t-thing in the f-form for participating in t-the competition w-we need our guardian or p-parent signature in it like it's j-just for safety guidelines l-like in painting competition and o-others they will be displayed and s-some chief guest will b-be visiting college during c-competition too so just for p-parents are agreed on i-it that's why.

Sadao : When is the last day of submission .

Taehyung : B-By Thursday.

Sadao : Fine I will sign on the form tomorrow morning. (Don't care)

Taehyung : T-Thank you D-Dad.

Sadao : Lets go everyone dinner must be getting cold.

Then they went to have dinner.

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING :

After everyone gathered for breakfast they started eating after awhile Taehyung was done so he stand up to leave-

Taehyung : D-Dad when will you sign on the f-form you told me that you would b-be signing on them in the m-morning.

Sadao : Place the forms on the table in the living room I will sign them & you can have them back from the same place when you return from University. (Rude)

Taehyung : S-Sure Dad, T-thank you and i am leaving G-good bye everyone h-have a good day take c-care.

Afterwards keeping the forms on the table in living room Taehyung went to college.

After finishing breakfast when Sadao came in living room before leaving he took the papers and read them first and then later he signed them after placing the documents back at the table he went to his room.

After awhile BTS came down from their rooms well dresses ready to leave for Jeon corp. but before that they needed to ask about something regarding business to everyone(Dae, Howon & Sadao)

*Since they all handle the Jeon Empire together doesn't matter more or less but still they do so for better understanding corporations and less conflicts they take decisions together besides even if they can take solely by how good they are at business still they aren't allowed by there all elders and being good sons they follow it don't go against it even if/though it sucks*

while waiting they all sat on the big couch together till everyone doesn't come,
After they sat and before they would start saying/talking there eyes landed on some peice of paper lying on table,
They looked at e/o amd then paper randomly picking it up they saw as guessed it was the same paper or form which they had heared about from the conversation last night and in the morning before Taehyung leaved for college.
But there was something strange in the form though it was simple form which is usually filled in colleges/universities/schools for any competition but what cought there eyes was the name written on it, it was "KIM TAEHYUNG"

They didn't know what to say at this like what is this in front of their eyes they just looked at e/o frowning.

Seokjin : I don't think its possible to right wrong name?

Hoseok : Is it like ummm so what is it we are seeing now then.

Yoongie : Or is he faking his identity at college.

Namjoon : Why would he i mean whats the need but that only seems to be one of the few reasons or cases for what we are seeing on this paper.

Jimin : So should we ask someone about it.

Jungkook : I don't know about others but i am sure dad is aware of it and may be others too.

But then Howon, Sadao and Dae Hyun arrived and they decided to leave the topic for now and let it be.

Later Yuna told Aari to transfer those papers to Taehyung's room so that they don't went Missing since she also heared that it was for the competition and she cares for everyone.

After Taehyung came back-

Yuna : So how was your day Tae baby.

Taehyung : I-its was good.

Yuna : Hmm oh btw i sended your papers in your room by Aari, so that it won't went missing.

Taehyung : T-thank you.......M-Mom.

Yuna : Its okay baby you don't need to thank me.

Later on the day went same.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

Today Taehyung would be submitting those papers at college for participation,
It is morning time Taehyung came downstairs like always there was no one around till he won't reach dining room he had his mobile in his hands using it he reached near dining hall he was about to put his phone in his pocket but it accidentally slipped from his hands but before it could fall down Taehyung catched it further holding it properly he started putting it in his pocket standing at a distance out of dinning room he heared something from the way he was heading to a few seconds ago something that caught his attention.

*But what it is ?*

THIRD PERSON POV :

Howon, Yuna and BTS had already gathered in the dining room for breakfast while waiting for others to come today Aari was also gonna had breakfast with them, neither Taehyung nor anyone else then those present there had arrived yet.
At that time BTS looked at e/o and nodded, actually they had a question to ask H&Y.
Then as they had decided accordingly they continued.

Namjoon : Papa, Mamma can we ask you a question.

Hope : If you all don't mind.

*Aari was also there*

Howon : Yes go ahead what is it ask.

Jimin : We wanted to ask as if like is Taehyung adopted or something.

Howon stopped here his question and he was sure all of them wanted to ask this question.
Yuna and Aari to stopped they both were standing near the dining table checking if everything is okay or not .
But now they looked at BTS,

And these was also the same thing which had caught Taehyung's attention who was standing out of the dining hall putting the phone in his pocket but stopped when he heared them it wasn't like he intentionally heared them it just reached his ears suddenly out of nowhere by him not even trying.

But when he heared it he too wanted to know what the elders answers would be as he himself sometimes wonder that is he adopted or what so he wasn't hurt by their words, hurt huh he wasn't even shocked hearing them as the behaviour everyone have towards him its not that much of surprising if someone asks such a question.

Yuna : He is NOT adopted, he is Sadao and T/M/N's son just like Dae Hyun is.

Howon : Your Mamma is absolutely right, now may we know what made you six to ask such a question question.

Aari : Its not only them i myself also wanted to ask the same question its just i didn't expect them to ask the same question too but now when I think of it I think the reason behind this question of us all is same.

Saying this she looked at BTS who were already looking at her then she looked at H&Y.

Yuna : So may we know the reason.

Jin : What reason do you have Noo a which can be same as ours.

Taehyung was still standing outside listening to them he knew he shouldn't listen to others conversation but when they were talking about him he couldn't stop himself from hearing,
At that time standing there he heard someone talking he turned around to see Sadao coming towards dining room while talking on phone,

At the same Y&H, Aari & BTS also heard him.so Aari stopped after hearing something,

Aari : It's from-

Yuna : Drop the topic for now we can and we will have this discussion later on when we would be alone just like a while ago and I would surely like to hear your all reasons.

Kook : Sure mom.

Yoongie : Now atleast someone say something.

Then Taehyung cleared his throat from outside the dining hall to tell that he is coming,

Taehyung : AHMMM.

Everyone looked towards the entrance of dining hall and saw Taehyung coming inside,
By now Sadao was also done talking on the phone so he also came there soon,

Taehyung : G-good morning e-everyone.

H&Y : Good morning baby.

Taehyung hadn't taken a sit yet and then Sadao also came.

Sadao : Good morning 😊.

Others replied,

Taehyung : G-good morning D-Dad.

*He didn't replied*

Taehyung : I-I am leaving for college D-Dad.

Yuna : Are you not having breakfast Tae.

Taehyung shooked his head as no.

Howon : But what happened why are leaving early today its okay but atleast have breakfast first.

Taehyung : T-Thank you for asking P-Papa but i will be leaving now...... G-good bye everyone.
(He bowed and left)

Taehyung wasn't heart after hearing them but he just wanted to leave today it was like it will be more okay and feel free if he would stay away and alone for now atleast.

He went to college submit the form,
He had participated in two things first in painting and second in solo dance competition.

Then in college he learnt choreography from the dance teacher of college, the dance teacher was very impressed by Taehyung's dancing skills.

Afterwards Taehyung came home,

*Taehyung had learnt dancing from his Mama she was a very good & talented dancer she had even won many dance competition so she had taught Taehyung each and everything she knew about dancing since Taehyung was also interested in dancing and liked it but after her death Taehyung never joined any dance classes or home tutor for dancing even though he was interested in dancing but you know how everyone is towards him in the whole family that's why but he never stopped learning dancing he used social media instead he learnt dancing through YouTube and so many other social media/online platforms and didn't stopped infact he even now as well dance sometimes when he can.....*

He came home then the day afterwards went same,
On the other hand when Y&H had discussed with there children regarding their question about Taehyung being adopted or not from previous they found out that it was cause of that form and Aari to had seen it since she is not like any other worker of Jeons but like their own daughter so the rules aren't for her so when she went to put it in his room she saw the form and saw the surname "KIM" instead and same as BTS she ended up with the question.
Y&H were so confused and wanted to know the reason behind that but decided to not rush since reason can be hiding identity too but they would surely asked about it later.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

After Taehyung had came back from University he went to Dance room for practice for the compitition he practiced there the whole day ,
And yeah no one knows about it that he was practicing there no one

*Dance room*

At dinner table :

After everyone sat down,

Yuna : Taehyung you know what today i asked the chef cook some of your favourite dishes.

Taehyung just looked at her,
"Dishes for him that too his favourite?" He thought.

Yuna : See this one and this too now taste them and tell how's it.

*She served him some food in his plate.*

Taehyung : T-Thank you.

Yuna : Noo there's no need to thank baby now eat before the food gets cold.

Taehyung nodded and started eating.

Taehyung : I-Its very tasty.

Yuna : I am glad you liked it.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

It was afternoon and Taehyung was still not back he had texted Yuna that he will be home late today like may be by dinner,
He had went to library also had lunch outside only then visiting his mother later on he went to a park not for painting but for relaxing he had a nice walk there the park he had went to was a bit far from Mansion it was even far from his mothers rest place which itself is far from Mansion so it obviously took aong while to come back to Jeon Mansion.

When he came back home coming out of the car he was about to go start going inside but then he stopped when he saw BTS,
Yes by the time he came back it was already the time for others to comeback too.
He was the first person to come out so he should head inside first too but he stopped seeing BTS then he greeted them,

Taehyung : H-Hello, Good Evening H-Hyung.

BTS's mind : T-That Hyung again, Aish whats with the shutter

They greeted back,

BTS : Good Evening. (Cold)

He waited for them to head inside first but they didn't moved since he was the first one and stopped seeing them he should head inside first.
(Being the gentleman they are)

Taehyung : You can h-head inside f-first.

They looked at him for a while him being Nervous they looked & nodded at e/o and afterwards went inside followed by Taehyung as always he was wearing earpods and his phone with him in his hands,
When they went inside Yuna, Dezy, Irene and Aari was present there like always,

BTS : Good Evening Mama and everyone.

Yuna : Good Evening my dear sons. (Sweet)

Dezy : Good Evening to you too 😊

Aari : Good Evening.

Irene : Good Evening Oppas.

Taehyung : G-good Evening e-everyone.

Aari : Good Evening Taehyung.

Yuna : Good Evening Tae baby.

Aari : Let me go and check everything in kitchen.
(Yina nodded at this)

D&I didn't replied to Taehyung instead they ignored him.

'HONK HONK'

Dezy : Looks like Sadao amd others are here to.

Irene : Let me see.

Tae's mind : Its okay Tae atleast someone is answering to your greetings even if not everyone that too politely.

Then they both started going outside to welcome others.

Yuna : You all go & gets freshen up you all must be tried hmm let me see looks like Howon and others are here too.

With that she also went out .

Taehyung sighed not remembering or knowing someone is STILL there and watching him.

He was back facing them as his front was towards the entrance.

The phone was in his hands he opened it and they saw his lock screen wallpaper from behind again but this time it was different not the same as before

*The wallpaper*

They couldn't see the home screen as when he unlocked it with his finger print music app was already opened and came at screen at the very moment he unlocked it.

After unlocking he firstly changed the song which was being played.

And there they find out that he was listening to music.

Afterwards he took out another peice of earpods wearing it in his remaining ear afterwards adjusting the one which was already there in other ear he was still wearing a hood.

Then again he turned his phone on and while looking at screen only he turned around as his head was down he noticed few pairs of legs.
He looked up to see BTS standing there he was abit taken aback.
When he looked up he met with there eyes but just after a second they looked away as they were caught red handed while watching him from behind,

He looked at them still processing what was happening,
After looking away here and there for a sec they turned around and started heading to upstairs to their rooms.

Tae's mind : Were they watching me? No way why would they watch 'ME'.

Taehyung then also started moving upstairs behind BTS.
He looked around there was no one and BTS was also moving upstairs back facing him not looking back.
So he concentrated on his mobile as no one was looking.

*Every Jeon judges whatever he does so he don't do anything infront of them mostly he don't operate Mobile infront of them or we can say he rarely do
that (operate Mobile).*

He was walking upstairs behind them but his brown orbs were fixed on his phone screen,
BTS at that time turned there heads to see Taehyung looking at his phone only

They didn't turned themselves completely towards him just there heads though he was behind them but still you know how big the stairs are as i mentioned in previous chap. So they didn't needed to turn around completely.

Then turning their heads to forward again they continued walking,. After the stairs and then a big space was leaved then afterwards rooms started coming walking towards there Taehyung's room was the nearest compare to theirs were afterwards still far away.

They saw him going inside still his eyes were on phone he didn't even bothered to give them a glance which they didn't liked even a bit,
Then they went to their rooms with expressions of not liking something which can't be & wasn't visible to everyone but to e/o(BTS) only .

*Actually he was checking if TXT have posted something on there personal accounts being a fanboy*

Later they all were having dinner at dining table and BTS looked at Taehyung for once or twice but he wasn't looking at them not even for once like always he was just looking down eating fastly then others later he went to his room and then others too afterwards.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

Just the same as yesterday Taehyung didn't return after university rather he spended his whole day outside he jad informed about it to Yuna before already,

But today Taehyung decided to come a bit early like half or one hour early as yesterday when he came back it was also the time for Sadao, Dae Hyun and others to come back and they all arrived at the same time so he didn't want to come un the way of his father or all as he gets angry even if he doesn't do anything and which isn't good for Taehyung only so its better to not make him angry and rather stay away.

The car intered inside the Mansion driver opened car door for Taehyung he came out and again today as well to his surprise as he was about move forward to go inside he spot BTS again just like yesterday they too just had came back.

Tae just looked at them,

Tae's mind : What the fuck Am i not early

He looked at his phone to check the time if he is wrong or what.
But he really had come back early today.

Tae's mind : That means they are also early today wait does that mean Dad will also arrive early today uhh then what was the use of me coming early it was better if i would have stayed out for more of a while if nothing changed even after coming late.

He moved his phone down and looked at BTS they had seen him checking time after looking at them,
They looked at him then towards the Mansion's entrance to see if any other car is there too or not but there wasn't any,

Tae's mind : Looks like only they are early.

Then BTS came forward.

Taehyung : G-Good Evening H-Hyung.

BTS's mind : Uuhh Why does this Hyung sound so different from him & only him.

(Not bad different but good different)

BTS : Hmm Good Evening (cold)

He waited for them to go inside and the knew it,

After waiting for awhile,

Taehyung : Hyung you can go inside first.

Jimin : No you should go first since you arrived before us.

Hope : Its just that you stopped when we came so you should go first.

Taehyung : A-are you sure.

They just looked at him saying something is so far they didn't even nodded.

Taehyung looked at them for awhile not receiving any reply and they just looking at him wuth there cold faces so he took it as yes and turned towards Mansion building and Started heading inside not before,

Taehyung : T-Thank you Hyung

BTS : A-And that clear Hyung is so goo- wait what!!.

They looked at e/o gulping and they surely did notice that gulp of e/o,
Taehyung had started walking so they also did,
While walking Taehyung started his phone but then he remembered someone is behind him so he again moved the phone down,

Then they reached to living room but there was no one there like it happens once in awhile it happened today too no one was there not even Yuna or Aari.

Taehyung stopped in living room and looked around not finding anyone waiting there for a few sec he started heading upstairs again with BTS observing each and every move of his.

He reached the stairs and took out his phone but then he remembered that someone is still behind him not even opening it he again moved phone down he sighed not knowing they noticed his sigh too even though it was a very low one.
He was moving it down while taking only second step of the stairs but his phone suddenly slipped a bit though he catched it but cause of it when the very second he put his foot on the second stair ut slipped causing him too fall backwards.
Knowing that he is falling backwards and soon he is gonna get hurt badly cause of stairs he closed his eyes tightly making tight fists with his beautiful hands he putted both of his hands on his chest (not in a cross),
But as BTS were just behind him and he was falling like how can they let that happen when its TAEHYUNG only how can they let him get hurt specially when they are around and they can save him.

As he didn't felt any pain after waiting awhile he still didn't felt anything he opened his eyes only to meet with 6 pairs of eyes on each side just like same as last time,
They observed his each and every feature carefully he was so light weighted like really light and his lashes were so thick and his lips were so beautifully shaped and were red and then they looks so plump and soft, he was moving his big doe eyes here and there on each of us one by one they were literally sparkling
He looked at them, there eyes were so dark he noticed there facial features there jawlines (shown below😁) were so sharp like he can cut strawberries with their jaws like really what the fuck how can someone have this much sharp jawlines and then the moles on their faces & their hairs as they were leaning a bit they were falling on their down giving them an hot & attractive look & their li-

At that time when they were lost in e/o Aari came down from upstairs spoting them in that position they were looking so lost in e/o not moving even a bit she waited but they didn't move even a bit still lost in each other's soles she took out her phone clicked there photos in the position and made video to & not stopping video recording she said she wanted to capture there shocked and blushing faces so she held the phone in a way they wouldn't know,

Aari : Wow this literally looks like a real life k-drama.

The moment they heard her they quickly standed up straight not before helping Taehyung to stand properly,

Namjoon : Are you fine.

Jin : We hope you didn't get hurt.

Taehyung : T-Thank you and y-yes i didn't g-get hurt. (Blush)

Aari : Yeah how can you when they don't let you get hurt by falling and would rather hold you up.

They were so confused to what to say,

Taehyung : G-Good Evening Aari N-Noona.

Aari : Good Evening good evening (chuckle) i guess you were going to your rooms right.

Taehyung : Y-yes i was.

BTS's mind : Thank God he tried to change the topic inteligent good choice
Aari : Yeah i saw you all were going just now right.

Taehyung blushed more,

Aari : Don't worry don't worry i won't tease you anymore you guys can go and freshen up though they will catch but still be careful.

With that she went downstairs and Taehyung went upstairs quickly but followed by BTS.

Later they had dinner like usually they do.
After that they went to their rooms.

Have a look of their knifes i mean sharp jawlines 👇🏻

*Why don't they just kill us once & for all in a go whats with the looks i am internally crying someone help please😭

*Someone gift me a cake and lemme cut it with there jaws only*

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
42.7K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20
179K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
1.7M 61.9K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...