A Duelist in Marvel (Yugioh X...

By wiz1613

Shawn a fan of anything duel monsters dies and wakes up in Marvel with a mission find the scattered millenniu... More

Ch.1 A duelist reborn
Ch. 2 First day with a system
Ch. 3 A Shadow of Doubt
Ch. 4 Opening The Gate
Ch. 5 Learning the old way
Ch.6 I'm screwed in 23 different ways
Ch.7 Questions and answers
Ch.8 Getting a Millennium item
Ch.9 Getting things in order
Ch.10 Watch and Learn
Ch.11 Mutant Mayham
Ch.12 X-Visit
Ch.13 Danger Room Brawl
Ch. 14 Magic lessons
Ch. 16 Duel with the Founder
Ch. 17 Legacy of Monsters
Ch. 18 Initiation of 'X'
Ch. 19 Impressive Show
Ch. 20 Red-Eyes Legion
Ch. 22 Meeting a Abomination

Ch. 15 A Bloody mess

974 47 10
By wiz1613

POV Shawn Valon
Location: The Sanctum Sanctorum

Dr.Strange: "Ah yes before you go I do have some questions about that thing around your neck and now that small bobble in your hands," he said leaning back in his chair and I sighed and nodded.

*GGGRRR*

'He helped me understand my powers a little more so yes I think I should tell them about them,' I thought back at Red-Eyes 'Beseides I could use the help, and marketing some allies is never a bad thing,' I thought and opened my mouth to speak.

"They're called The Millennium Items powerful magical artifacts each has its special power but they also share some abilities between them as well," I explained showing The Millennium Ring to Magik and Dr. Strange," as Magik stared at The Millennium Ring and Dr. Strange held and examined The Millennium Eye.

Magik: "I can sense the magic coming off The Millennium Item around your neck but..." she trailed off looking at the Millennium Eye in Dr. Strange's hand.

Dr. Strange: "I sense it to Magik there is no magical energy coming from this item," he said but looked at me "But the artifact around your neck glowed when near it?" he said looking at me.

"That's because one of The Millennium Ring's primary power is to guide the owner to whatever he seeks, including other Millennium Items," I explained and Dr. Strange nodded his head.

Magik: "So how many of these things are there and what do they do?" she asked and I shrugged.

"There are seven in total but I don't know what each item's specific abilities are," I said getting a questioning look from the girl.

Dr. Strange: "What does this one do and what's it called," he asked.

"It's called The Millennium Eye and it can see into people's minds and other things but I honestly can't remember them," I said rubbing the back of my head.

Magik: "Isn't that a little weak for a so-called artifact," she said looking at the gold marble but Dr. Strange didn't respond.

Dr. Strange: "How do you activate it?" he asked and I winced causing the two to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"To do that you need to replace it with one of your eye and hope it recognizes you as its owner," I said getting a dumbfounded look from Magik.

Magik: "Who would be dumb enough to replace their eye with a weak magic item," she asked and I shook my head.

"Does summoning a legion of almost invincible monsters sound weak to you?" I asked and Magik looked at me like I had grown a second head

Magik: "Your joking?" she said and I just stared at her and her eyes widened "Oh shit you're serious," she said surprised.

Dr. Strange: "Do all of these Millennium Items have that kind of potential?," he asked and I nodded "Fascinating how is it that I've never heard of them," he asked and I shrugged.

"I have no idea but all I know is that I need to find the rest of them before someone gets hurt or worse," I said and Dr. Strange raised an eyebrow at me.

Dr. Strange: "Actually it sounds more like a job of the Sorcerer Supreme," he said but I shook my head.

"You can't even sense a Millennium Item when it was right under your nose I can find them and keep them out of the wrong hands," I said but then I pointed at the Eye "Unless you want to replace one of your eyes?" I asked and the Sorcerer Supreme who had an amused smile on his face and chuckled dryly.

Dr. Strange: "...Very well," he said tossing me The Millennium Eye "But I would like to talk to you more about these The Millennium items as you call them and your magic," he said and extended his hand.

"I would be happy to do so but I have a friend and we need to head back home," I said taking his hand and shaking it.

He nodded and in an instant, my surroundings shifted and I was standing on the front steps of Xavier's School we're X-23 leaning casually on my Duel Runner.

'Ok another thing I need to get us too,' I thought and walked over and explain what had happened to me as we left the school grounds.

It only takes a good half an hour to travel from Xavier's School back to my grandfather's mansion depending on the traffic and how lucky I am with stop lights.

On the way, X-23 explained what had happened while I had disappeared and how she had been shown school life with the New mutants.

When I asked her thoughts on them she mentally shrugged and said they were loud and chaotic but interesting to watch though she thinks they don't like her.

When I asked what made her think that she said many of them seemed disturbed or anxious around her.

As we continue to talk about our separate experiences we had given up the stone and gravel path to the mansion

I had just disconnected my duel disk and stepped off my bike when suddenly X-23 stood still looking at the mansion.

X-23: "(Somethings wrong,)" she said and I immediately activated my duel disk and looked around but I didn't see anything.

"(What's wrong I don't see anything?)" I thought back but I didn't let my guard down and set three traps as X-23 sniffed the air.

"(Smell.....multiple intruders inside the front door and windows are trapped unknown number of them possibly ten or twelve,)" she sent back and I nodded and summoned two Gilasaurus

The large raptors materialize and awaited my command I pointed towards the front door and the two raptors didn't hesitate as they charged at the door jumping into it and breaking it off its hinges right behind them were X-23 claws extended as soon as that happened all hell broke loss inside.

*SSSKKKRRREEE*
*HHHIIISSS*
*RRRAAAGGGHHH*

???: "WHAT THE-!?!?!"

???: "OH SHIIIII-!?!?!"

*Ratata* *Ratata* *Ratata* *Ratata*
*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*
*Ratata* *Ratata* *Ratata* *Ratata*
*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

As gunshots rang out and get screams of men were drowned out by the sounds of wild animals I decided to not go inside and wait for the noise to die down.

The screaming, roaring, and shooting quickly died down and as I was about to poke my head into the door suddenly one of my Gilasaurus was flung out of the house, and on top of it was X-23 both were covered in blood but the girl was drenched in it.

Gilasaurus suddenly disappeared with X-23's claws in its neck and chest but before I could even ask what was going on X-23 turned and charged at me her claws still dripping with fresh blood.

But before she could reach me my other Gilasaurus charged out of the broken doorway intercepting her and tackled her to the ground.

"(X-23 what's going on why-)" I tried to say through our connection but the overwhelming feeling of rage, fury, and wrath that I felt almost caused me to collapse.

I looked up to see the second Gilasaurus flop to the ground and disappear X-23 quickly got up and charged at me again.

"RED-EYES!!!" I screamed out just as her claws were about to reach me and like a battering ram the Iconic dragon burst forth from my shadow batting away X-23 like she was a fly.

But unlike most who would in the best-case scenario be unconscious after taking a hit like that X-23 twisted her body mid-air and landed on her feet.

"Don't hurt her just hold her down!" I commanded and Red-eyes nodded as X-23 roared like a wild animal and charged again but the much larger dragon caught her mid-charge and held her up in the air.

X-23's clawed arms were trapped by her side but then kicking her legs up a single claw pierced her boots and stabbed into the clawed hand that held her but to my surprise, Red-eyes didn't even react.

. . .well at least for a while after the first few stab wounds as at least and he started to growl darkly at the wild girl in his hand who continued to try to flail like an angry raccoon trapped in a trash can.

Seeing that X-23 was. . .well for lack of a better word contained I walled into the mansion leaving Red-eyes to hold the murder-happy girl and trying to figure out who attacked us and what has caused Z-23 to go savage.

'If I remember correctly the only reason she should be acting like this is when she smells a certain trigger scent but when was I sprayed with it?' I thought as I walked into the mansion and immediately regretted it.

The ground and first floor looked like a horror movie blood, guts, dead bodies and more were everywhere.

I turned away quickly and breathe im the fresh air a few more times and took a few steps back from the broken door hand over my mouth and stomach.

"Yeah no. . . I think I'm. . .*burp*. . .Good," I said trying to erase the image of the dead body I felt my body trembling and my heart pounding in my chest.

After what felt like a few hours I finally was able to calm myself down taking deep breathe.

Looking up I found Red-Eyes next to me and I felt his concern for me and I smiled at the dragon and patted his snout.

"I'm fine just not used to. . .that yet," I said and the dragon nodded nudging me gently before going back to focusing on the still inraged X-23 who had yet to calm down.

After standing up straight for a few minutes making sure I wasn't going to throw up I went through my system to looking for a a specific group of monsters he felt could help with his problem.

POV Red-Eyes Black Dragon

I watched as master steeled himself and began messing with the shadows looking for the monsters he needed to do his bidding.

As I was observing I felt the familiar sting of masters mad subservients claw dig into my scales the burning rage inside me wanted to crush the impudent little thing.

But master said not to kill her but making it painful wasn't killing besides from what master thinks she can't die or at least its would take more than what I was doing to put the girl down.

???: "And what do you think your doing to my Master you over grown lizard!?!?" the voice of a young girl shouted out and I turned my head slightly.

Next to masters mad subservients was a younger tan girl wearing trible paints and outfit with a spear pointed at me and I snorted at the attempted intimidation.

"Let go or taste the mastercradted steel of the Amazons!" she shouted but I didn't even pay her any attention as I sensed master summoning.

Looking over I watched as the shadows obayed my masters command and opened a portal to the shadow realm and answering his call was a group of....??????

Well I had no idea what they were but master seemed satisfied with them as they immediately bowed their head to him and I felt a sense of satisfaction at the sight.

The colorful group each beeing easily identified (Red, Black, Pink, Blue, Green) and they were all female and wearing strange outfites.

But that satisfaction was shortly replaced by anonyuns as I felt a different sensation of pain and looked down to see the Amazoness Princess also stabbing my hand with her spear trying to free her mad master from my grib.

I felt the flames of rage inside me burn slightly brighter until I noticed my master came to stand next to me looking down at his mad subservients who continued to struggle.

I looked back to masters home to see that four of the five girls walking into the house while another quickly searched the area around the house.

Shawn: "I wonder how long she'll be like this," he asked but I didn't have an answer so I keot quit but then master looked up at me "Are you sure your ok?" he asked this time looking at me as the mad girl continued to stab and I nodded I could heal it once im back in masters shadow.

As this was happening I noticed masters other summons came out with the eviserated bodies of the intruders dumbing them on the ground and I felt masters disgust at the sound of the bodies falling to the ground.

Shawn: "You no what I think I'm just gonna rest for a bit wake me up when they are done," he asked but I nodded at the command.

Master then rested on my arm as heard noise playing in his ears and I couldn't help but wonder how he slept with the loud noise directly in his ears.

As master rested and the strange females did masters bidding the savage girl finally after hours went limb in my grasp, but I did not let my grip falter even as the annoying Duel spirit continued to bother me about its unconscious master but u continue to ignore it as the night continued on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Shadow Realm has taken over the Earth, Duel Monsters are everywhere and the few humans left are trying to survive.
2.8K 23 6
Alphie Drake, a young man with a mysterious connection to Dragon-Type Duel Spirits and a bias for the color blue. Watch as he traverses life at Duel...
2.1K 64 14
This is the story of a 13-year old boy who is trained to defeat dimensions, and was top of his class by doing so. He has worked so hard, he doesn't h...
79.3K 861 21
Hey guys. Here's a bit of back story of your character before the story starts. Since Duel Academy in Fusion Dimension has the Red, Yellow, Blue rank...