Two Worlds Collide Vol.2 (Mar...

By Argy_Si

MARVEL-DC. What will happen when the two worlds collide once again? What caused it? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

6 2 0
By Argy_Si

Logan's POV

After I returned from my mission with Frost, I was sitting in one of the lobby's couches. Anna-Marie and Piotr were keeping the kids busy, since I trained with them earlier. I had nothing to do and since Aurora isn't here to train with, I am bored to death.

That's when Emma and Evelyn entered the room and told me that the next totem's location appeared. Without hearing another word, I decided to volunteer.

Me: I will go on this mission. There's no need to ask someone else.

Emma Jonson: But you haven't even heard what we have to say. You don't even know which totem we are talking about.

Me: It doesn't matter; just give me the location.

Evelyn Jonson: It's about the love totem. It's disguised as a small stone rose disc.

Me: Alright. My answer is the same. What's the location?

Evelyn Jonson: The map shows that it's hidden in Inês de Castro, the corpse bride of Portugal; the grave of famous lovers located in Lisbon. J.A.R.V.I.S. will send you the exact coordinates.

Me: Good.

Emma Jonson: You will take someone with you in case you need help. Piotr, Anne-Marie and Frost are available right now.

Me: I will speak with Piotr.

Evelyn Jonson: Okay, be ready in 15 minutes; Emma will open the portal.

I nodded and went to Piotr.

Me: Piotr, my friend, do you want to join me on a mission?

Piotr Nikolayevich: Of course, like old times. I'll suit up and meet you at the lobby.

We met Emma at the lobby, where she opened a portal for us.

When we landed at the other side, we saw a monastery and thankfully no one was there to interrupt us from our mission. After a while we found the tombs, but something weird happened.

Me: Piotr, I don't smell a thing. It's like nothing's here.

Piotr Nikolayevich: Let's open the tombs.

We opened the tomb of Inês de Castro first, but it was empty. We opened the other tomb across from hers, but there was no corpse there either. It took us a lot of time, but we figured out that there was a secret passage under the tombs, which led to the real bodies.

Some time passed, but we managed to find them, even though we had to go through a lot of traps which turned on faster the closer we got. Some of the traps had arrows, others hanging axes, some were hidden wells filled with cobras and others were moats with big spikes ready to impale us. The closer we got to our target the deadlier the traps became. Luckily enough, I was healing fast and Piotr turned into steel to avoid the attacks. After a lot of effort, we reached the embalmed bodies that lay next to each other.

In the hands of the two lovers there was half of the flower disc and when I brought them next to each other, they merged into one. Then everything turned white.

Before I could open my eyes and adjust to the new environment, I heard a voice.

Totem: Fill your heart with love. Only then will love be given to you.

Me: Just great; riddles were all we needed. Colossus, do you know what it means?

I didn't get an answer and I raised my head, but Piotr wasn't there and everything around me had changed. It was like I was in a big black castle with huge windows and I could see that the world outside was in flames. I couldn't recognize which city I was in, I couldn't see anyone trying to run or escape... there was only smoke, flames and ashes filling the air.

Then, at the end of the corridor there was a cell and Aurora was curled in its corner. I reached for her and broke the cell bars. She raised her head and was shocked to see me.

Aurora Diamonds: Logan, what are you doing here? You promised that you would protect the others, that you'd be somewhere safe...

Me: What's happening? Where are we? Why are you exhausted? Why aren't you healing?

Aurora Diamonds: Please, go before she sees you. She will kill you!

Me: Who?

??: Me! Long time no see.

I turned around and behind me was a woman who looked exactly like Aurora, but all of her veins were black. With a flick of her hands, I kneeled to the ground.

Me: What's happening? Who are you?

"Aurora": Logan, don't tell me that you don't recognize me? I am the real Aurora and finally I got rid of this useless version of myself.

Me: You are not the real Aurora, I know better than anyone who she is.

"Aurora": I won't play this silly little game that all of the mindless villains play. Things are simple. Aurora, you have two options; either you kill Logan or you die in his place -she said and went next to her.

I tried to stand up, but I was feeling like she took all of my power and I couldn't do it. The only thing I could do was blink. She dragged her to my feet and Aurora hugged me immediately. I knew that she was trying to heal me with the little powers she had left, but she couldn't do it. Then she kissed me on the forehead and whispered.

Aurora Diamonds: I love you so much, I'm sorry...

Me: It's okay kiddo; do what you have to do.

I closed my eyes and waited for her to finish me, but then I stopped feeling her touch. She stood up in front of me protectively in order to protect me.

Aurora Diamonds: You will not hurt him! -she yelled in her dark duplicate.

She was trying to be strong but it was obvious that she didn't have any stamina left for a battle. In a few seconds, "Aurora" kicked her, making her fall to the ground. She was ready to deliver the final blow but I couldn't let this happen. I wouldn't let Aurora die...

I stood in front of her and her hand drove though my chest. I fell to the ground, breathing shallowly and Aurora, the real Aurora was crying over me.

Me: I... lo... love you kid -was the last thing I could say before everything turned black.

Suddenly, I heard a deep voice saying that I was worthy and I felt an arm on my shoulder shaking me.

Piotr Nikolayevich: Wolverine, are you alright?

I opened my eyes and I was back at the same monastery with a pink crystal in my hands. It was like nothing happened.

Me: Yes. It's time to go back.

We returned on the Tower through a portal. After I gave the crystal to Emma for safe keeping, I found Aurora and held her tight.

Aurora Diamonds: Hey, are you okay? -she asked filled with concern.

Me: Yeah, I just really needed that hug. I love you kid -I replied and she was shocked.

Aurora Diamonds: I love you too Logan, you know that you are like a father to me.

Me: I'm glad. Now, after all of the things that happened, I need a beer -I said and she started to laugh.

Aurora Diamonds: Like an alcoholic father... -she marked and we went to the kitchen.

Alicia Hale's POV

One moment I was about to get out of the room in order to give Aurora and Alex some privacy and the next I was somewhere else, all alone. It was pitch black everywhere and I couldn't see a thing around me.

A few seconds later, Alex showed up.

Me: Alex, what's happening? Where are we? Where is Aurora?

Alex Summers: I don't have a clue. I was in the room with the two of you and then, suddenly, you're the only person I can see. Can you track anyone with your powers?

Me: I'll try.

I touched the ground and it felt like it was liquid, muddy and extremely cold. I tried to track my friend, but nothing happened. Then I tried to locate my boyfriend, but it was pointless.

Alex Summers: What happened?

Me: Sorry, I can't find them. I'm not sure if my powers are even functional here.

Alex Summers: How is that possible?

Me: I don't know Alex!

Alex Summers: What if you try to track someone else?

Me: I'll try, but I'm telling you, we are in a void... how am I supposed to figure out if there's another person here?

After lots of efforts, I was able to find Professor X, but he was far away.

Me: Let's go, I found the Professor.

Alex Summers: I thought that you weren't able to locate someone! -he said full of irony.

Me: You should try yourself! It's not that easy you know.

With the use of my powers, I managed to take us to the Professor quickly. Luckily, he was with my father, Storm, Scott and Jean.

Alex Summers: All the professors are here together... I wonder why it would be hard.

Me: I'm going to beat you up, stop! Next time, I will leave you behind.

Alex Summers: Okay-okay, I was just trying to lighten the mood.

Me: The only thing you did was get to my nerves and it didn't help.

Professor X: Guys, are you okay? Where's everyone else?

Me: I only saw Alex and we came here. Aurora isn't anywhere. Do you know what's happening?

Oliver Hale: Unfortunately, no.

Me: Maybe it's Beyonder again?

Professor X: No. Anne-Marie was with me before we vanished and now I can't track her -he said and continued with explaining what had happened to him.

Ororo Monroe: Do you believe that you can locate the rest of the students?

Everyone turned and looked at me.

Me: Why are you all looking at me like I'm a GPS device? Professor X and Jean can find them with their powers too.

Professor X: I will try, but without Cerebro it might take me a while and I will find less people.

Me: Jean?

Jean Grey: I'll try.

After a while, we managed to track some of the students. The truth is that I feel like the time is stuck here... maybe that's why it's difficult to use my powers.

After we gathered and kept walking through the darkness, we found the Avengers; or at least what's left of them. Stephen Strange came up and started explaining what was happening.

Stephen Strange: Well, I'm sure that you are all confused about what's happening. We are in nowhere; it's a space between all the realities and basically there is nothing here. Everyone that's here turned to dust in our world. Thanos, Lex Luthor and Darkseid are behind this. They gathered all of the infinity stones. But there is hope! I gave clues to Evelyn and Emma and they will figure it out.

Me: How did they take the stone from you?

Stephen Strange: I gave it up.

Me: What? Why on earth would you do that?

Stephen Strange: Because it was the only way that would lead us to a future where everyone will go back.

Professor X: And what can we do to help Emma and Evelyn?

Stephen Strange: There is nothing we can do from here.

Scott Summers: Whatever "here" means... -he whispered anxiously and I felt the same way.

Alex Summers: So, we're stuck here and can't do anything?

Stephen Strange: Actually...we must do something really important; stay alive which is tougher than you think.

Me: What do you mean?

Stephen Strange: First of all, you must know that aside from us, there are many criminals who turned to dust. All of them want to kill us.

Alex Summers: We are superheroes. We can take them.

Stephen Strange: We aren't so powerful here because there is no time...and if we die here, we will never go back!

Me: It keeps getting better...

Stephen Strange: You have to be careful. We must find the rest of the heroes as fast as we can, before the criminals get organized and start their attacks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 207 15
Spider-Man had got sent to another dimension because of one of Kingpins colliders. What will happen?
1K 21 6
After facing many enemies and threats to their world, the Justice League decides to take a break and relax in Central City, suddenly a bunch of villa...
1.7K 21 33
They always dream of each other...never believing the other is actually real. What happens when the multiverses collide? *****I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING M...