๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-24-

3.8K 121 12
By erwenc_

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Corset || Azee

I woke up to the scent of fresh bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs entangled in the aroma of coffee.

That delicious aroma alone made me open my eyes, stretching my arms in the process. I momentarily panicked when I realised that I wasn't in my room, then it finally dawned on me when I saw the ocean in the distance.

I was on the cruise ship.

My eyes searched the room, finally noticing the elegant pieces of furniture complimented by the white, gold streaked marble floor and pastel walls decorated with different kinds of unique portraits of art.

I reached for the tray and dug into my breakfast unapologetically. I didn't realise how all the dancing, drinking and laughing till dawn had sapped all my energy. I had no idea how I had even returned to my room considering I had been high as a kite last night.

Once I was done, I sipped on the creamy coffee with a sigh. Just as I was about to set the cup down, I caught sight of another letter.

An invitation.

I reached for it, holding the sheets to my naked body while doing so. I had been too lazy to change into pyjamas after Havier escorted me to my door and made sure I was safely inside my room.

He had been quite the gentleman last night. I was starting to see a different side to him lately and it seemed so genuine and raw.

I knew exactly what Havier was going through. I was a therapist. And I could tell there were reasons why he hadn't easily opened up to me, instead, introducing me to his dark side as someone else.

Believe it or not, men had their insecurities and worries. Havier was someone who valued his reputation and would go to any extent to save himself from disrepute.

He hadn't trusted me. It wasn't easy handing your entire life to someone you didn't know on a silver platter. He had feared my judgement, he had feared exposure to the public and he found comfort in expressing himself anonymously to hundreds of people in the club.

Being someone else was addictive. You can easily lose yourself without noticing, wipe out your real identity the more you fall into the spiral of forging an identity.

An identity that everyone loved, desired and admired.

Scar was undoubtedly 'perfect'. Humans are tuned to crave importance and respect, and that's exactly what was happening to Havier.

He found happiness in being Scar, a mysterious, sexy man that took you to dark places you've never known. A man who wasn't affiliated with anything, not even marriage.

There were still so many things I wanted to unravel about him. I was aware that he knew. He really knew. He's seen a lot, gone through a lot but all of it is concealed under the nonchalant billionaire façade.

He needed some therapy, but I wasn't going to try convincing him now. I needed him to trust me and be comfortable enough. It was easy to tell that at the moment, he had me at arms length, keeping our encounters limited to physical attraction.

But I knew exactly what he was looking for.

Something his wife hasn't been able to give him, hence his resentment for her. And he wasn't ready to admit it. He knew I had the potential to give him exactly what he was looking for. So I'd play along until the time came to help him and give him what he has been lacking for years.

Society has done a lot to destroy men.

Havier found it hard to cry out for help, he found it hard to address his insecurities and express his emotions. To admit that he was scared of external judgement and failure. He stayed when he didn't want to, because he was trying to be 'a man'.

But with my experience, it's so obvious to see that he's an unstable phenomenon.

It was an invitation to tonight's dinner event. And he was going to be addressing the crowd. Interesting.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to run a shower. Afterwards, I got dressed in an accentuating orange bikini and some ripped shorts then pulled a shirt on. I was going to go for a swim and enjoy the sun and food.

I checked out of my room and I walked towards the VIP pool area. On my way, I looked through the glass wall into the restaurant that had a few people enjoying breakfast.

I caught sight of the familiar dark silky hair and the cutthroat, steely blue eyes that were closely analysing the three businessmen within their line of vision. He looked so fine, I bit my lip when his bicep flexed the moment he lifted his cup for a sip, his tongue sliding over his silky lip to retrieve the cream.

A slow throb formed between my legs and I shivered, watching just how intimidating and powerful he looked from a distance. His face was firm and emotionless, completely different to how he behaved around me.

He really was Scar. His dark, murky aura radiated so effortlessly from him and could be felt from a distance. It was fucking attractive.

I didn't care if I was drooling, I couldn't stop admiring him.

As if sensing my gaze, he turned slightly, pausing for a while before rotating his eyes to exactly where I was standing.

My heart skipped a beat when we made eye contact, and I sucked in more air to stop myself from losing balance. I blushed when his gaze casually slid down my body then back up before he sent a wink.

Holy fuck.

Why did he have to be married?

I slid my hand up to my chest, cupped my breast briefly then faked a pleasured sigh before winking back at him.

From a mile away, I noticed his eyes darken, shifting to a deep midnight colour within seconds.

He mouthed something to me. 'It's over for you tonight, hermosa', he seemed to be saying and I simply smirked, mouthing back a 'Yes Daddy'.

"Illithyia, oh my word, it's so good to see you here." I turned to face a pretty brunette woman, who was dressed in a pink bikini.

"Hey, um—"

"I'm Esme, I'm such a big fan of you." She held out her hand and I smiled.

"Thank you. Are you a therapist too?"

"No, I'm an investment banker. I've been meaning to come for a session but I've been travelling non-stop," she pouted, her brown eyes sparkling right after, "but seeing you in person is amazing. You're so beautiful,"

"Thank you. So are you," I said with a transparent smile, "are you on your way to the VIP pool?"

"Yes. I was, then I thought you looked like Ms. Palmer and well, what are the odds? On your way too?"

"Yes. Let's go together, I need some company." I tilted my head and she squealed, taking my hand and we walked to the pools together, completely ignoring the gaze I could feel on me.

_______

"Did you see the way the bartenders kept coming to refill your glass and speak to you? They were in love," Esme giggled and I did too, remembering how most of the males had courted the both of us.

"Did you see the way the bouncers kept staring at you? You were obviously the center of attention," I nudged her and she hummed in disbelief.

"Seven different guys asked for your number in the space of an hour, come on." We both laughed loudly, "but I will be going back for the cocktails and prawns."

"True, I had an amazing time with you." I hugged her when we got to her door. I was holding my shorts, my t-shirt covering a bit of my thighs. It was sunset and I needed to get ready for the dinner.

"Same. Just text me when you're able to hang out tomorrow," her gaze trailed to something behind us, or someone.

"Hey babe," she chirped, pulling a tall, lean man into her embrace, and when they kissed, I looked away awkwardly. I identified him as one of the men Havier was having a meeting with this morning.

"Sorry. This is my fiancé, Michael. Michael, this is—"

"Illithyia Palmer. Of course, pleasure to finally meet you. My girl is always talking about you and my sister comes for sessions." He nodded, smiling in recognition.

"What's her name?"

"Alessia Montgomery." He said confidently and my eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh yes, she's such a good friend of mine. And so is your fiancée now, we had a good time at the pools." I gestured to Esme, who still looked as happy as she did in the morning.

She was so carefree and funny, but serious when it came to her job. We'd spent the whole day conversing about the similarities of our lives and I found her to be interesting. Someone I'd definitely keep as a close friend.

"Wonderful. I'm here on business with Mr. Vasudevan but we're going to be celebrating our engagement privately before the wedding," he looked down at Esme with so much love in his eyes, it made my heart clench.

"I'm so happy for you, congratulations. Well, I'd better go, I've got a dinner to attend in a bit." I smiled apologetically but they both nodded in understanding.

After bidding goodbye, I went back to my room and right before I could open my door, I felt a stronger, taller body trap me by the door. I gasped when the scent of Versace Eros met my nose, a chill travelling down my back.

"Bold of you to walk around in a t-shirt like this. They all want you, but will never have you because you're mine." It was almost a deep growl as he licked my neck, biting my sensitive spot gently.

"Havi—"

"Shh. I'm not yet done with you. Get dressed, no panties, ¿entender?" God, I fucking loved it when he spoke to me in Spanish.

And fuck, he also spoke French. This man was a miracle.

"I'll think about it—"

"Hermosa, you're testing me. No panties, o habrá consecuencias," he breathed against my ear, kissing it gently while sliding his hand up my thigh. I gasped softly when he pressed two fingers against my hot pussy, and his deep chuckle sent my core augmenting with more heat. (Translation: or there will be consequences)

He let go of me completely, and it took me a while to stand straight after he was gone. Havier drove me so crazy, I shook my head with a smile.

Was I falling in love? Hopefully not.

I showered, moisturised then got dressed in the deep purple gown I found set up on the bed for me. I did some minimal makeup then styled my hair into a French braid with little diamond clips.

I took daring steps to my closet then giggled as I pulled out a Versace thong. I liked challenges, hence why I was slipping on this thin piece of fabric between my legs.

Once I was ready, I wore some clear stilettos and grabbed my purse then made my way to the dinner. I was surprised to find Matteo leaning against the wall outside my door, and he stood straight when I appeared.

"Oh, Matteo, here to escort me?" I smiled sweetly, unfazed by his gaze of admiration.

"Yes, goddess. The boss said to make sure you feel safe and happy. Is there anything you need before we go?"

"No, thank you. We can go." I took his outstretched hand which was warmer, then allowed him to lead me to the venue.

I could hear the bustling from a distance, taking note of the elegantly dressed men and women in the process. I got a margarita on the way in, sipping it as I did my best to avoid everyone's curious gazes.

"I must say, you look so beautiful tonight, goddess." Matteo complimented me with a slight smile and I giggled.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I nodded, smiling when he pulled out a chair for me then settled beside me. After a while, Julian sat on the other side of me and I winked at him when he grinned.

I felt protected with these massive men surrounding me indeed.

The event proceeded well and I had admired Havier when he moved to the podium to make a brief speech. He looked so confident and powerful in his cleanly pressed suit, and his deep voice had captured everyone in the room.

He had so much authority, control and composure, I felt so proud to be his in that moment.

We had made eye contact a couple of times while he addressed everyone, and I couldn't stop blushing, staring at my laps every now and then.

"Boss really likes you, goddess." Julian whispered to me and I smiled.

"You think?"

"Definitely. We've never seen him look at anyone that way, and we mean no one. He's always so secretive, but we can see the adoration in his eyes whenever he looks at you." Matteo confirmed with a shrug.

"I like him too, but I feel bad about Claire," I sighed.

"Don't. It may be cheating, but his reasons are justified. Claire is… not a good person. But I think he'll tell you on his own," Julian spoke and I raised a brow, suddenly curious about it all.

I made a mental note to ask him someday.

When Havier began to make his way towards us after the end of his speech, both Matteo and Julian got up and bid me goodbye.

"Wow, you're such a great public speaker," I marvelled when he came closer, staring down at me when he was by the table.

"Thanks. It was a bit difficult with your majestic presence," he almost reached out to touch my face but immediately remembered that we were in public.

"I'm sure," I uncrossed my leg, crossing the opposite one and once again, I watched his pupils swallow his irises. This time, his jaw clenched firmly, ticking slowly as though he was giving me time to process exactly what I had gotten myself into by disobeying him.

He looked fierce, the raw, animalistic look in his eyes shook me to the core, I could feel those same panties getting wetter, my womb fluttering in response to his gaze.

He stood tall, his eyes still on mine as his veiny, large hand adjusted his suit jacket. If it was possible, his eyes weren't so blue anymore. They were very dark, it made my heart pulsate.

When he unpinned the first two buttons on his dark shirt, he cracked a tiny, wicked smirk.

"Run, hermosa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...
808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
5.8K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...