The Actor's Child 《Sebastian...

By Malessasjs

Y/n L/n is a 27 Egyptian-English actress who stars as Aspen. A lost Valkyrie and love interest of Thor Odinso... More

Important info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Important info
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Wow!

Chapter 9

727 18 4
By Malessasjs

Y/n POV

I responded with. Y/n_L/n: Just give a time and place.

imsebastiabstan: Sure.

He sent me a location to a local restaurant and a time of 11 am.

Seeing as my day was empty tomorrow I replied with '11's good.'

I placed my phone onto the nearby vanity before falling asleep.

Next day..

(Your outfit is basically a grey cotton sweater, black jeans and grey heels. As for hair its down with curls. Onto the story.)

I sat in my chair at the table facing him. We have been sitting in utter silence for the past few minutes, unsure of how to begin our discussion.

"About what your sister said yesterday, is it true?" He spoke up. "What she said was true." "So why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because when it happened we both agreed upon ending it like that so I kept to my word." "But pregnancy wasn't expected Y/n."

Can't argue with that.

"I guess you are right." "So how long did you find out?" "About a few months ago." "Didn't catch the last part." "A few months ago."

He looked suprised. "That long?! How far are you?" "18 weeks." He sighed pulling back his hair and resting the other onto the back of the chair.

"Anyone knows, well beside your sisters?" He muffled behind his hand as it stopped at his lower jaw. "My parents, manager and close friends."

He tilted his head and stared at me so in response I stared back. "Do you have a plan?" "A plan? For what?" "Like how we'd deal with this entire situation."

"Trust me I am completely fine going on my own just saw it as fair to let you know." I abruptly got up from a complete change from peace to anger.

He held onto my wrist gently stopping me from moving any further and to glance at his hand before glancing at him.

He stood up and approached me which made my heart skipped a beat. He held both of my hands gently before continuing his statement.

"I'm sorry Y/n. How I asked was completely offensive to you. I should've worded it properly. Can we go it over again?" He begged with apologetic eyes.

I looked up at him before sighing and taking back my seat, separating our hands in the process.

"I just want to be part of his/her life and be something my father couldn't." I felt a tinge of sadness which soon took over the entire anger that was in my heart.

"Its actually they." I responded with tears. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked getting up which I later joined him.

I began to cry from all the stress from recent events. He approached me and hugged me while rubbing comforting circles in my lower back as I buried my face into his sweater.

"You could tell me what's wrong." He whispered. "My father hates me now and I despise him as well. But before he tries to comfort or understand me, he decided to ridicule for my actions." I bawled.

"Its not entirely my fault for what happened." "It isn't Y/n and if it is we are both just as wrong." I stopped crying and raised my face to his.

"Really?" He nodded wiping away my tears with his thumb. "Yeah. Want to take a walk i think you feel sick from the lack of insulation?"

"I'd fancy that." I picked up my bag as he picked up our orders as take-out and we began our walk down the streets of New York to the nearby park.

To be honest it was far more easier to walk here as many persons are either busy, enjoying the view or don't care.

"So what do you mean by they?" Sebastian asked taking a bite of his order. "They as in twins." I noticed a smile on his face before he asked again.

"Genders?" "Not sure yet as Florence told the obstetrician not to say a word to me. Probably planning a party or something of the sorts."

I took a bite of my order as the hunger began to claw at me.

We finally made our way to the park and took a seat on a nearby bench. "My father now has the image that I am a whore." "He said that?" "No but it definitely shows in his emotion." I laughed.

"Dads am I right?" "Absobloodylotely." We looked at each other and couldn't resist our laughter any longer.

I pulled back my hair checking the time on my watch. "So the Oscar's are tomorrow and we are both invited right?"

Sebastian nodded.

"The dress I am expected to wear is definitely tightly wrapped around my body." "Go on."

"What will I do when paparazzi asks if I am pregnant? I definitely am not going to deny anything because that will only label me as a liar and not answering will seem disrespectful."

He took a deep breath as he processed the information. "I have a plan but I will need you to fully agree with it." I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion before signaling him to continue.

"We just play that we are dating." I choked on my water immediately at the statement, suprising him a little.

"I beg your pardon?" "You don't like the-" "It's not that I despise the statement its that I wouldn't date you. I mean I would but just." I groaned resting my head in my pslms as I have completely exposed and humiliated myself.

"I'll comply." I mumbled from behind my hands. He laughed at my awkwardness which I rarely felt with certain persons.

"So what is your bargain?" "Online, broadcasts and everything we play as a couple and both accept and reveal the pregnancy. But behind closed doors we could act as normal. Continue any activities we would normally do."

"So just doing it to please the public?" "Not really but to keep a good image on the both of us and not the actress getting pregnant from drunk sex."

I blushed at the last part but he was correct. "So when will we reveal everything?" "Soon but I'll need your full cooperation." "You have my entire cooperation if I have yours."

He nodded and we agreed on it.

Next day
Around 6:39 pm....

I had just gotten dressed for the Oscar's tonight. I was a nominee which would be my first time and it mattered so much to me.

I stood in the mirror to check for any adjustments as I rubbed my bump. "I love you both so very much even though you won't know me as yet but I love you from the deepest section of my heart." I whispered to my bump when my phone dinged.

I headed to where it charged and checked my messages.

Sebastian

I have something planned on how to reveal it but I need you to trust me.

Sure. It isn't anything too over the notch right?

No and if you don't feel comfortable or anything just whisper doorknob ok?

Y doorknob?

First thing that came to mind.

Ok I trust you and that means a lot.

I won't let you down.

Sys.

I placed my phone into my purse before heading downstairs.

Mother hugged me and continously begged that I eat and drink properly and that she'll be watching the live broadcast.

I nodded before heading outside to the limo.

💜Time skip🤧

I stepped out of the vehicle and was swarmed by cameras. The scarf I had, was used to cover most of my bump until Sebastian did his planned 'big reveal'.

I sauntered down the red carpet as pictures were continuously taken.

Celebrities from all forms of entertainment were there but only a selected few. The place was swarmed so I wasn't really able to find any one of my colleagues.

I then felt a hand take mine. My gaze shifted to the cause only to be reveal it was Sebastian.

Pictures were taken but not heavily. He leaned towards my ear before whispering 'Meet back here in an hour.'

Not knowing what else to say I nodded before we separated.

An hour or so passed and I headed back to where he asked. He was right there so I wasn't all that worried.

As I approached he extended his hand which I took and he pulled myself gently towards him. I lifted my face to face him and he did a gentle nod so I guess he was about to do it now.

To my suprise he brought his face closer to mine before kissing me gently and slightly pulling my scarf from my bump and placing his hand gently onto it.

Almost all the cameras shifted to us and the shuttering of cameras were heard.

I blushed ear from ear as I never expected this from a crush. It was if fireworks were being shot from my temple.

My toes curled in my boots as the butterflies flapped around in circles vigorously in my stomach. He soon ended the kiss still staring into my eye with a smile.

I returned it as to play along. Some other celebrities were a little stunned but continued with what they were doing. Reporters called for us but it was as if time itself stopped.

There was then a notification to enter the stadium where it would be held. Seb still had a hold of my hand so he held it as we walked towards the room as reporters pleaded to talk with us.

My face was completely red as we headed to our seats. Once there I noticed some other celebrities flowing in as well.

A while after it began. Celebrity after celebrity being awarded an Oscar. The final category was now called.

Ariana Grande along with Taylor Swift were doing the announcements. "And the award for best actress goes to." Taylor smiled into the mic before facing her fellow announcer.

"Y/n L/n." Ariana smiled from the stage to me. I was stunned and couldn't believe my ears as the audience began to applause me.

I picked up my bag as I went up the staircase with the assistance of Sebastian. He mouthed a 'congrats' to me as I turned to face him with a 'thank you.

I headed to Ariana who held the award. I collected it from her with a smile. They smiled back before stepping away from the microphone.

I placed my bag onto the ground next to my feet before using that hand to hold the stand as the other held the award.

"So I have like.. 20 seconds?! Ok so I just want to thank my cast, colleagues, friends family especially my mother, and directors for the opportunity and myself for pushing through. This means a lot and to all of the people who asked what would Y/n do if she didn't win? I guess we'll never know."

Some laughed while others clapped as the orchestra began playing as I picked up my bag and stepped off the stage again with the assistance of Sebastian.

He accompanied me to my seat and made sure that I was comfortable. Before the ceremony continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.3K 69
REQUESTS ARE OPENNNNNNN One shots with: Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes, Steve (fresh), nick (no idea what's his last name) I post when I can <3 oh an...
9K 165 20
A chance encounter leads Olivia (Via) Reeves, surgeon and former figure skater, to unexpectedly meet big shot actor Sebastian Stan. He'd seen her bef...
61.6K 1.7K 56
Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You fall in love, again, but now for the evil...
409K 10.5K 49
[ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵉᵈᵍᵉˢ ˢᵉʳᶦᵉˢ ] ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ: ¹⁰/³/¹⁷ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᶦⁿᶦˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁹/¹²/¹⁹ ❝what's she doing?❞ ❝she... she got him out of... he went bac...