Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared 🔞
Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework 🔞
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten 🔞/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl 🔞
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞 / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield 🔞
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine 🔞
Part 56: Yours 🔞
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 28: Core Memory

291 31 6
By ImKyuned

I have a quick question, babes. Do you want me to write the name of the member behind the 🔞-parts so you know which one it is and find it quicker if you wanna reread it? Do you want me to remove the 🔞-emoji fully so you get surprised by the smut? 😂 Or do you want me to leave it as it is? I'd really appreciate it, if you'd help me in that matter 🥰

Love you 🖤

Part 28: Core Memory

As much as Anya had hoped for it to happen, Kyun devouring her didn't satisfy her for long enough. On the contrary; her desire for him only got worse. But this is a battle she fights on her own. After literally begging for him to take her, she can't blame him for the fact that her lust only grew after he obliged her.

She's grateful he did it.

Grateful that he gave her this kind of experience even though she knows damn well every other, ordinary orgasm will be lame as fuck after this.

And it may sound crazy but it changed their relationship, in a good way. Anya feels more deeply connected to him than ever. Or maybe that's just the love she feels growing bigger each day.

Most of the time, she takes Taryn's advice well and just accepts the fact that she fell in love with a demon. Because he truly makes her happy, and she shouldn't regret things that make her happy. Unfortunately, as the days pass, the days when she's devastated about this begin to outnumber the days when she doesn't, leaving her confused and irritated too often.

At the end of January, during the eighth month of their new deal, she comes home after a long day at the studio. While being on tour over the last couple of months, she spent a lot of time writing new songs. And even though her last album is barely a year old, she wants to start with the next as soon as possible. When she was close to hell, she didn't see the point in writing a new album that she'd known would never come out.

But now too many things are waiting in her notebook to be composed, written out, and sung, and she needs to take advantage of her inspiration. 'Dancing with the devil' left a massive impression, it's a lot of pressure for her to get up on that success.

Sighing, she slips onto the stool by the counter and goes through the mail that has been piling up for days.

"All these events in the next few weeks," she mumbles. "I hate it!"

Kyun appears behind her and her body tenses when he puts his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You will go!"

Groaning, she rolls her eyes. "I never said I wouldn't! I just hate it!"

As much as she's trying to control her emotions, she so often just loses it, snaps at him. Kyun is chill about it. Anya assumes it's because she can't hurt him anyway.

"How about you choose one to go to and forget about the rest?" he suddenly says.

With furrowed brows, she looks over her shoulder at him. Usually, he's so eager for her to go out, be seen, and have fun. And now this? Is he doing her a favor?

"I actually have to go to all of them." She sighs again. "These are mostly charity events. It's good for me to be seen there. How about this—" Grinning, she turns her body around to him and he slips between her legs, the movement as natural as breathing. "I'll go to all of them, without complaining, be a good girl, and in return, you'll join me at one of these events!"

The demon raises his eyebrow. "I had no idea you were in a position to be making demands."

She shakes her head, chuckling. "This is not a demand. It's a... deal?"

With a smirk, he props his hand behind her on the counter, forces her to lean her head back to look in his crimson eyes.

"But I'm the one making deals here!" he whispers close to her lips and she asks herself if she'll ever get used to the feelings he gives her. If she'll ever not melt and drip when he's this close. "But fine!" he adds, groaning, and she tilts her head in surprise.

"Really?"

She blinks at him in surprise before she collects herself. She has to maintain her confidence here! This seems to be the way to get what she wants!

She clears her throat and grins widely again. "I mean... yeah, thought so, babyboy!"

Kyun's melodic laughter fills the air as he throws his head back. Her eyes observe his every feature as he does so.

God. He's so beautiful!

Suddenly, his laughter vanishes, and his expression becomes so serious and hard again, but she can see clearly that he suppresses a grin. He seizes her jaw and pulls her closer.

"Dominance doesn't suit you. I like you better when you keep on playing the submissive girl for me!"

At the sight of his humorous grin, she sighs, defeated. "Can't keep my cool anyway..."

Kyun chuckles and lets go of her. Anya turns around again and goes through her mail to check if there's any event she could just skip.

Kyun pulls one of the invitations closer. "This one sounds good!"

She lifts it. "Yeah. One of the events I have to attend. It's a costume ball, and my stylists and I have been planning my outfit for months. It's always kinda fun there, to be honest. They have a different theme each year and it's nice to dress up!"

Usually, they have royal themes. This year it's "The Last Great American Dynasty."

"Do you want me to come with you to this one?" he asks and rips her out of her thoughts. Anya's head whips around so fast that she almost breaks her neck.

"What? Kyun... this year it has a Victorian theme!"

Out of all the events he chooses the one in which he has to dress up?

Kyun smirks. "Will be fun attending a gala with a theme of the century I was born into on my birthday!"

Her jaw drops. "January 26th is your birthday?" she shrieks as he walks around the counter casually to make himself a drink. "But that's in just four days!"

"Yeah. I'll even turn 126! Kinda hot isn't it?"

With furrowed brows she watches him filling his glass. She's sure his birthday doesn't mean a thing to him. Still, he told her about it.

She hates herself for not finding it out sooner. She could have planned something. Anything! She wonders if Kyun has any hobbies—besides getting wasted. Is there anything he told her about himself she could use to make a gift out of?

"So it's settled?" he asks, and Anya snaps back to the here and now. She shakes her head and notices that he's almost emptied the drink already. When his words reach her brain, she tilts his head to the side, studying him carefully.

"You really wanna spend your birthday like that?" Anya would love to have him there, but she doesn't wanna bring him into a situation he won't like. "You have to dress up!"

Kyun shrugs and takes another sip. "Could be fun!"

"I can't believe you've never been sightseeing in San Francisco!" Kyun says and shakes his head as they walk up one of said city's steep roads three days later. The event Kyun promised to join Anya at is tomorrow, and the demon wants her to use this day to explore the city. So she chose to see the sunset at the pier. It looked like it was not that far away, but the streets that wind up- and downhill make it seem like they'll never reach the ocean.

"Um..." she stammers, a little out of breath. "I was busy..."

"Busy..." he scoffs. He doesn't seem to be bothered by this hiking trip at all. "You're such an indoor person. You're a professional dancer, you should have more stamina!"

"Should have more stamina..." she mocks him and grimaces. "It's easy for you to say! You're never tired!"

"Fine!" Kyun growls and slows down a bit.

"Thank you!"

The demon smirks in return while letting his hand glide over some flowers growing through a wrought-iron fence with rusty, pointed finials.

San Francisco is beautiful. Anya finally gets why people have always told her that she has to experience it, because words aren't enough to describe how incredible and how modern yet old-fashioned this place is.

She hates herself for her blindness. She was always so focused on her career, her schedule, being busy, that she barely took time for stuff like this, even though San Francisco was always only a six hour drive away.

"Here!" Kyun suddenly says and when she turns her head he's holding out a flower which he must have picked from that fence.

It's a purple pansy.

Anya can't help the heat that shoots into her cheeks. She glances at Kyun, then the flower, and finally takes it out of his hand.
With her cheeks still burning, she lets her fingers glide over the delicate petals.

"Purple used to be my favorite color." the demon says and she turns her head to him surprised. "When I was human!" he adds as if he thinks she didn't understand what he meant.

She did. It's just fascinating to hear him speak about his human side.

"Really, really loved purple flowers," he mumbles and her heart grows heavy when she hears the sadness in his voice.

"What do you feel now when you look at them?"

Again she glances at the flower before watching him again as they keep on walking up the street.

Eventually, he shrugs. "I remember liking them, so I always feel the memory of that when I look at them. But if I'm honest with myself... nothing..."

"Does that make you sad?"

Anya's wish to know what's going on inside his head grows steadily in unison with her feelings. But she's scared to ask the wrong questions.

Once again he shrugs. "More like wrathful..."

Again her heart clenches. She doesn't want him to feel this way, doesn't want to ruin his easy mood. So she nods, takes out her phone, and puts the flower carefully in its case as they cross a street.

"I was wondering if you wanna get ready with me tomorrow?" she asks, her eyes still on her hands, determined to not drop her phone or destroy the flower while putting the phone back into its case. "I mean, I could ask my team to dress you up as well and do your make-up and such, but only if you want to! It's your birthday and you probably have better things to do than sitting in—" she stops herself when she realizes the demon has vanished from her side. "Kyun?"

Confused, she turns around and finds him standing in the middle of the road, staring at something she can't see since a building is blocking her view.

"Kyunnie?" she calls a little hesitantly.

There's something in his gaze she's never seen before. With light steps, she approaches him, a little scared of what awaits her around the block. But when she finally gets close enough to peek around the corner she has a hard time identifying what his problem is.

Her gaze rotates between Kyun's face and the road, which runs downhill pretty steeply only to turn uphill in the distance. The cars and buildings line up neatly alongside the curve of the street, making this view seem almost a little surreal. Beyond the building on the right, the rays of the setting sun shine down the road like one last gasp of beauty before the end of the day and paint the streets in a golden tone, making the cars glisten as they reflect the light.

Anya would've been completely mesmerized by this view if Kyun's behavior wasn't so worrisome. Her legs are shaking as she steps next to him.

"Kyun?" she repeats in a low voice and touches his arm. "What's wrong?"

Gulping, she looks into his beautiful face. His facial expression is so wonderstruck, but underneath is all, she can see his features so soft and gentle.

Anya can't remember ever seeing him like this. Again she follows his eyes, which are still glued to the golden horizon.

Kyun doesn't have the slightest idea what's happening inside of him. He's seen way more beautiful sunsets in his doomed eternity. But there's this warmth inside his body and he has this tingling feeling in his chest. It's painful and pleasant at the same time.

A loud honk of an approaching car's horn makes Anya squeal. "Kyun!"

With adrenaline shooting through her veins, she shoves him back towards the sidewalk. She expected him to be harder to move but to her surprise, he stumbles with the force of her shove. His hand grabs her waist, probably to get ahold of something, but this movement only rips her down with him and they both fall on the hard pavement and groan loudly.

"Fuck!"

Her body screams as it get in touch with the hard road.

"That was uncalled for!" Kyun rumbles underneath her and Anya lifts her body from atop his.

"Excuse me! You could've died!"

"Spoiler alert, babygirl!" He snickers and gently pushes her off of him. "I'm already dead!"

"Yeah but imagine what kind of trauma this would've caused for the driver!" She gasps as she gets back on her feet and feels a prickling pain on her forearm. "Ah shit!"

Cursing, she observes the ripped-open skin and the blood dripping down her elbow.

Kyun groans and pulls her into the little driveway of a building before grabbing her arm and looking at the wound.

"Why do you always have to hurt yourself?"

She rolls her eyes. "I was trying to save your life!"

With gentle movements, he brushes some pebbles and dirt from the wound.

"The only way you could possibly save me is to kill me!"

The moment he speaks those words Anya's heart throbs hard and she freezes.

"Why would you say that?" she whispers, wide-eyed.

Kyun shrugs. "Just curious to see if parts of me would make it to heaven!"

How can he say this so casually? Sure, yes, she wants him to find peace, but there's no proof that it would really happen according to what the legends say. The thought of him dying almost rips her apart.

"Please don't say things like that..." she whispers again while staring at him. It's only when Kyun lifts his head from her wound and his face, which was decorated with a smirk, turns shocked that Anya realizes how heartbroken she sounded.

"Oh, babygirl!" He snickers, wraps his arms around her shoulders, and pulls her into his embrace. "It was a joke!"

With her eyes closed, she leans her forehead against his chest and warns herself to calm the fuck down. If he realizes that she's losing herself over the thought of him dying, she might as well confess her feelings to him. She takes a deep breath and loosens herself out of his hug.

"Lift your arm!"

"What are you doing—" Anya moans deeply when his tongue suddenly glides over her wound. "Oh, god!"

"Get your shit together!" Kyun laughs and licks her wound again. And again. Gasping, she stands in the driveway, her legs crossed, her hand on her mouth to suppress her moans. Just like the time he saved her from the vampire, the sensation of his venom is intensified by its direct contact with her bloodstream, and it takes all her concentration to fight the pleasure that threatens to overwhelm her.

Before the sensation takes over control, he lets go of her arm and she looks down at it, her breath hitching. The wound is closed.
At the sight of it, she remembers what caused all this.

"Kyun, what just happened?" she asks with furrowed brows and he tilts his head.

"I healed your wound with my saliva?"

"Gosh, not this!" She groans. "On the street! What did you see?"

There was something in his eyes. Something so sweet, so gentle. She wants to know what it was!

It seems like he forgot about it as well, because his expression changes the moment she speaks the words.

"I don't know..." He takes a step out of the driveway and looks down that street again. "I..."

Anya still has no idea what he's seeing, what's happening.

"Kyun!" Carefully, she lays her hands on his forearm. "You're worrying me!"

His head tilts down to face her and their eyes meet for a heartbeat. Then the smirk returns to his face.

"I'm fine, babygirl!" He wraps his arm around her shoulders, pulling her across the street. "Don't worry! So, what were you saying?"

Not fully convinced, she tries to remember what they were talking about. "Oh, yeah I thought if you want to..."

While Anya speaks, Kyun turns his head and looks back down the street, still not able to explain what the fuck just happened inside of him. Suddenly it's hell all over again; he doesn't know if he can take the feeling as it is or if he's close to losing his sanity again.

~*~

Interesting isn't it? 😂
Please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 🥰 I love you all so sooo much, babes 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 485 23
Changkyun is lost, he always feels a big hole inside his chest every second of every day. The fact that he's in love with his best friend Hoseok does...
4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
181 12 11
Title: Legacy of Shadows In a world torn apart by the remnants of a long-forgotten war between good and evil, the legacy of that fateful Blood Moon n...
171 17 3
Kihyun was one of the best hunters of his age, fighting demons was natural to him and he excelled at everything he did. Until one day a mission goes...