๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

seven.

3.6K 241 39
By Imp3rfectDoll

ᴛᴜᴇ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ 𝟤𝟫 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"TT." I felt my nephew, Jordan tap me while i was sleep. "Hm." I answered with my eyes still closed. I was trying so hard to go to sleep but i couldn't.

"Can i sleep with you? Twon and Jaimeer snoring on the floor and my sister keep kicking me." He said. I forgot all of them chose to sleep in my mom's room tonight.

I opened my eyes and pulled my cover back allowing him to get in my bed. I looked over at my alarm clock seeing that it was almost three thirty in the morning.

"You can't sleep?" I asked as he laid down facing me. He shook his head and I sighed.

"Me either." I said and scooted closer to me getting comfortable.

"The police want to talk to me and ask me questions TT, school over i don't wanna answer questions." He mumbled.

"Yo' nana probably not gone let them question you yet jordan, try to go to sleep." I said.

"TT i'm scared to go to sleep." He said.

"Don't be scared i'm right here, you want me to cut the tv on?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I raised getting the remote from under my pillow. I cut the tv on putting it on Disney Jr, and an episode of Jake and the Netherland Pirates was playing.

"There." I put the remote down and he pulled the cover down from his face to watch tv while i closed my eyes to try and get some sleep.

...

"Y'all need to eat something." My mom wiped her hands off while holding Kylie, my sister's youngest child. She then sat her down in her high chair. All of us except for the kids was just picking at our food.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled picking over my eggs and Twon looked over at me.

"I'm not either." Jaimeer put his fork down.

"Please y'all....y'all gotta eat something." She sighed.

"Meer, waffle." Leah pointed and Jaimeer grabbed her plate to cut her waffle. Leah was just smiling and moving in her high chair as well which made me smile a little.

"I'm full, can i go lay down?" Jordan asked.

"Go ahead jordan, put your plate on the counter." She sighed and I finally started eating some of my food and my brothers did too.

"I have to go down to the police station today, would y'all be able to watch them or y'all were gonna go somewhere?" My mom asked.

"We can watch em'." Twon assured.

"Mama jordan told me the police wanted to talk to him is that why you're going?" I asked.

"Yeah but i'm not gonna let them question him yet, it's too soon." She said before feeding Kylie. "I don't want y'all to be laying around the house moping, keep y'all heads up everything gone be okay." She assured as she still fed Kylie.

"She's in a better place, she doesn't have to suffer or fight anymore so when you think about it just think about it that way." She said and it sounded like she wanted to cry.

We continued to eat before my mom had to leave while we watched our nieces and nephew.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie?" Twon asked.

"Princess frog." Leah smiled tryna pronounce princess and the frog. Twon laughed as he grabbed the remote cutting on the Tv. First thing that popped up was the news channel showing the crime scene tape by my sister's apartment.

Twon disregarded it and continued to go on netflix.

In the middle of him trying to find princess and the frog i checked my phone and just hearted everyone's messages. I didn't have it in me to reply to everyone but i didn't want to be rude.

I stood up and went upstairs to my room putting on a different shirt and some crocs. I was wearing tights so it wasn't no need to fully change.

I grabbed my key chain and my phone going downstairs.

"Where you going?" Twon looked up.

"I just need to clear my head, I'll be back. I'll share my location wit y'all." I mumbled.

"Be safe." My brothers said in unison and i nodded before leaving out and walking to my car.

...

"Hey Ms Tina." I smiled. Tina's TayTay's mom, her and my mom been close friends since before i was born which is why i have a close friendship with TayTay.

"Aw hey Reign." She smiled bringing me into a tight hug rubbing my bag. "How you holding up, y'all doing okay?" She asked.

"We still kind of processing it but we getting through it." I assured and she let me in her house. "How you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good, you know tomorrow makes a year i been cancer free." She smiled and i did too.

"That's good Ms. Tina, you gone celebrate?" I asked.

"I didn't plan on it to be honest." She chuckled "Oh and Tayvion in his room. Probably on that damn game of his." She said.

"Okay, it was nice talking to you." I said.

"You too love." She smiled and I walked upstairs to TayTay's room.

I thought about knocking first but instead i just opened the door.

"Hey." I mumbled closing the door and he looked up taking his headphones off and setting aside his book that he writes poetry in. He was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"You good?" He asked and i sat beside him.

"No." I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"You know you can talk to me right?" He asked i nodded my head and sniffed.

"It's just her kids. Like they have no parents now, i feel so bad for them and i think Jordan knows exactly what happened. He can't sleep, he was moving all night, he told me himself that he was scared. I hate that it even got to that point with them." I expressed.

"And the fucked up part is my mama was literally helping her finally get away from him and he found her." I said.

"If you need to just cry go ahead and let it now. Don't hold nothing in cause if you ignore yo' feelings reality gone hit you on the day you least expect it and it's gone be harder than ever."He said and tears just started to automatically roll down my face and he wrapped his other arm around me while i cried into his chest and hugged him.

This what i liked about him being my best friend, no matter what he's always there and allows me to express myself with no judgment.

"You done?" He asked and I nodded my head wiping my tears.

"Can we play call of duty?" I asked.

"Yeah—who the fuck is this." He cut himself off. His phone was ringing and it was an unsaved number.

"Answer it and see." I shrugged.

"What?" He answered and i just shook my head hearing a girl on the other end and it sounded like she had an attitude.

"I forgot to save yo' number that's why i answered like that." He put the phone on mute.

"This yo' cousin she doing too much." He mugged me before taking the phone off mute. Ashanti can be a handful at times.

"No i'm here wit Reign."He said and I got up grabbing his controllers and cutting his game on before sitting back down.

"What you mean why.....Bye." He hung up.

"You sure y'all blood?" He asked. "How close are y'all?" He asked.

"Yeah, and we close not that close but we close why?" I asked.

"I know that's yo cousin and shii but she weird." He mumbled grabbing a controller.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Ion know maybe i'm just trippin." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"She—like she act like." He said.

"Ohhh." I dragged. "Maybe she just naturally a jealous type—nah i haven't even been talking to her for a week that shit weird as fuck." He cut me off.

"Well if she don't bring it up to me i'm not gone say nothing . That's the least of my problems right now. I think i wanna play GTA instead." I sighed.

"Why, you not gone do nothing but beat people up and drive." He said.

"Exactly." I said and i grabbed his phone. "Why yo' phone look bigger than mines?" I looked at it.

"Cause you got that boneless ass phone case, general ass shit." He said.

"Get the fuck on." I laughed and while his phone was in my hand his notifications popped up.

"I knew y'all had a groupchat." I gave him his phone. "Y'all don't do nothing but probably talk shit anyways." I said.

"What it say?" He said not looking at the phone messing with the controller so i put my attention on his phone again.

"Dre said somebody call me and say my grandma fell and broke her hip." I said and TayTay chuckled grabbing his phone. "He probably over some girl house." He said.

"Like i thought, talking shit." I said.

"Nah that's what you and bri nem be doing." He said. "Cause if yo phone would've lit up from yo' lil group chat you would've snatched it out my hand." He said my mouth dropped.

"On God, say i'm lyin foo?" He kissed his teeth.

"Mane see nah that's different i can't let nobody in that groupchat it's too much." I laughed.

"Talking shit." He said.

"It's not talking shit if the stuff we be sayin is true in that case we just just having a staff meeting conversing important facts and details that have nothing to do with us, some of it do." I shrugged.

"And you said that shit wit a straight face i can't stand you." He shook his head.

"That's probably why you sitting down." I said.

"Get yo' corny ass away from me Reign." He tried not to laugh.

The whole time we were just playing the game and talking. Talking about anything other than my sister's death was helping me in a way.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 304 12
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
223K 10.9K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
94K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
63.1K 2.1K 42
๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐— ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜