High Demand

By Slimeyindividuals

ob·sess /əbˈses/ verb past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone)... More

00 ✍︎
01 ✍︎
02 ✍︎
03 ✍︎
04 ✍︎
05 ✍︎
06 ✍︎
07 ✍︎
08 ✍︎
09 ✍︎
10 ✍︎
11 ✍︎
12 ✍︎
13 ✍︎
14 ✍︎
15 ✍︎
16... ☏
17... ☏
18....☏
19....☏
20....☏
21....☏ 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
22....☏
23....☏
24....☏
25....☏
26....☏
27....☏
28....☏
29....☏

30....♫

2.1K 71 8
By Slimeyindividuals

𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

"Love, Can you hand mama some socks" I called out and I heard her tiny feet running towards my door "Yes ma'am" she smiled going over to my socks drawer handing me some fuzzy socks.

"Thanks lovely" I smiled kissing her forehead and she nodded running off.

"Hey pretty" Kentrell smiled as he walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel "Hey!" I smiled back "Can we match today dooda?!" I squealed and he nodded "Yes ma'am" he agreed and I threw him the matching onesie.

"Where Ma'Ma?" He asked slipping on his underwear "I'm right here!" She huffed holding onto Menza.

"What's wrong bae?" I questioned picking up the boy from her hands "He making me tired" she whined and I laughed "it's ok mama I'll take em' go get dressed" I offered and she nodded doin' as told.

"Daddy! When we ca' open the presents" Kayden barged in the room Kiari following closely behind him.

"After Jazlyn done getting dressed!" He told the boys and they nodded running over to jump onto our bed.

We ended up having a son and named him 𝘒𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪 The name from Kentrell's dream because he was thinking about the name 24/7 and was sayin' it was meant to be and a whole bunch of bs so I didn't protest and named our baby

𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

And jaz's son...

𝗞𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝘂 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

He says the two act just alike and he always gets happy when he mentions anything about the kids from the dream and it was kind of cute so I went along with everything he was saying as long as he was happy.

"Y'all come on we gone go downstairs" I called out making the boys stop jumping and quickly run downstairs "Them yo kids!" I shook my head and Kentrell smiled "Our!" He corrected and I nodded.

"You look so cute!" He smiled looking down at my outfit "You look like a baby" I replied and he laughed grabbing my hand leading me downstairs.

"Menza baby" he cooed grabbing the boy from my hands, walking over to sit next to Hasean on the couch.

Kentrell had mentioned to me how Hasean was in his dream and it always made me laugh because I hadn't seen Hasean in yearsss before that and the relationship we had in his dream was pretty accurate of how we were in real life so I decided to contact him.

And here we were... the two were like best friends and it was so cute to me they talked like they've known each other for years and they both talked a lot about music.

"C'mon where li' mama?" My mama asked when I made my way to the kitchen "She about to be down in a minute" I told her and she nodded putting a spoon in my face so I could try something.

"That's good as fuck" I moaned and she popped my mouth "Guh! I'm grown" I mugged and she shrugged "Not that grown!" She said and I huffed walking back to the living room.

"Her pussy still sooo good" I heard kentrell groan making me mug him when our eyes met and he laughed "My bad!" He yelled as I threw the pillow at him "I'm knowing" Hasean dragged making me mug him more before stomping out of the room.

"Aht! It's time for presents!" Jaz squealed turning me back around so we could go sit around the Christmas tree.

"The snow is so pretty" I mumbled looking out the window of our beautiful Utah Mansion that was covered in snow.

"Time to open presents!" I announced and everyone nodded getting up to follow me.
-

"What is this?" Kentrell mugged me "Go check outside" I urged and he shook his head "Sag- Go!" I cut him off and he slowly stood up making his way to the door everyone following behind him.

"Mama, I told you I don't like presents" he sighed as I opened the door for him pushing him out "Ian goin' up them stairs!" He was cut short by Hasean pushing him forward so he had no choice but to go up.

"Y'all ain't gone keep touchin- SAGE!" He cut himself off his eyes widening at the car that sat in the driveway waiting on him.

"Sage" he whispered looking back at me "Yesss" I dragged smiling when he quickly picked me up squeezing me as tight as he could.

"MANE SAGE! DONT TMU!" He laughed setting me down as he ran over to the Red Ferrari 488 Pista that sat in the driveway.

"THE WHEELS" he yelled jumping up and down looking at the tires that had "𝟰𝗞𝗧" written in bold white lettering on each black tire.

"Bitch! Imma marrryy you again" He laughed unlocking the car "This so hard!" He shouted with joy seeing the front seats had Green Lettering spelling out "𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼" on the head rests.

"I love you so much!" He smiled running up to hug me "I love you too mama" he laughed pulling away from me to hug a smiling Jaz.

"Y'all my hearts forreal I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for y'all" he smiled pulling us into a group hug.

"I'm doin' y'all in tonight, guh!" He yelled running back to the car.

"Hop innis Hoe Hasean!" He yelled and nardo gladly ran to the passenger side.

"Me next?" 5ive smiled at India "Bitch please" she laughed walking back into the house.

Did I mention shawty be tryna get with kentrell still?! Lol yes chile but he is not goin' for it! At all that's a happy man.

"I'm so happy for you!" My mama smiled pulling me into a tight hug. "Thank you mama" I whispered feeling tears slowly drop down my face.

"Me too" I smiled holding the bear that kentrell and Jazlyn gave me close...

Slowly pressing the button...

"Hey, Sage this yo papa I love you so much li' girl you know how I rock and you know how I roll, i miss you so much if I'm not wit' you to say this have a good day, bug papa loves you and yo brothers so much bye funky!"

"Oh! AND YOU BET NOT GET PREGNANT" My dad's voice rang out making my tears fall down faster while a small laugh let out of my mouth.

"What's up wit' you and cars?!" Tj laughed looking at the keys I had gave him when I surprised him with a Tesla.

"I love em'," I smiled and he smirked pulling me into a hug "Thank you" He whispered and I nodded.

I had bought 3 people cars today one for Kentrell, Jaz, and Tj and I had bought thousands of dollars worth of gifts for everyone else, lucky I got it like that cause I would've been in debt.

"This bitch bought us a house?! She got it like dat!" Jay'ore laughed making me smile...

I got dem a li' sum sum in Utah cause I missed them so much... but that ain't nun compared to what I got Kentrell and Jaz and what I'm bout to give them in that BEDROOM...

❤️💬↗️
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗷𝗮𝘇𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗺𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 Hassan/Gaulden💚🐍
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦,𝟧𝟨𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 Love you mama 🏕
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 pretty girl 😘🐍

//

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 😘

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗝𝗮𝘇𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 
𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11.9K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...
261K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
28.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
35.1K 6.7K 40
'ئەهریمەنەکان خەیاڵین بۆ قبووڵڪردن'