BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

By Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A
Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I

1.6K 42 30
By Obaloluwa02

Narrator POV

『Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the festivities.』Midnight announced.

『Oi, Eraser! Let's go get some food!』Present Mic suggests.

『I wanna sleep...』Mr. Aizawa said, tiredly.

『How disappointing... Mina‐chan, congratulations.』Asui expressed goodwill towards Ashido.

『Well, Bakugou just let me join to use against Todoroki's ice, so I don't know if it reflects my abilities.』Ashido retorted.

『Iida-kun, I didn't know you had a special move like that! No fair!』Uraraka remarked.

『It has nothing to do with fairness. I just wasn't using it as intended. I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya-kun. Besides, mine was nothing compared Boboiboy's special move. That, is what you call mind-blowing.』Iida replied.

『It's that's manly thing, huh? Speaking of which, where is that Boboiboy? Where's Deku-kun?』Uraraka asked.
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy's POV

Midoriya was called away by Todoroki. It seems strange since the guy is so introverted. I've been trying my best to draw him out of himself by greeting him every morning, but all he does is nod his head. I engage in conversations, but he doesn't talk back. I thought he might be having problems at home, so I decided not to interfere.

Well I tailed Izuku secretly. Don't want him to realise I'm stalking him, do I? Well, I was shocked when I saw Bakugou there too.

He was about to say something-no, yell something no doubt, when I covered his mouth with my hand, using my other hand to signal that he should keep quiet. He just went along.

Todoroki led Midoriya to a secret corner. He gave Izuku an intense look. He had some kind of scary aura.

Midoriya gave off his scared look again. 'C'mon man, have some backbone!' I thought. Midoriya was just way too timid. 'There's no wonder Bakugou calls you useless! You're not friggin' bold enough to face someone strong. How on earth do you want to be No. 1 Hero in the future?!' I thought again.

『So... what did you want to talk about?』Midoriya asked.

Todoroki didn't answer.

『If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded...』Midoriya warned. 'He gives of a cold intimidation, different from Bakugou...' I was thinking.

『I was overpowered... so much so that I broke my pledge...』Todoroki remarked.

'He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage... his left side...' I thought.

Todoroki continued,『Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... none of them felt it. At the last instant I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close.』

『What... does... that mean...?』Midoriya asked.

『It means I felt something similar coming from you.』Todoroki said.

Midoriya's face switched to a shocked expression. My eyes opened wide in realisation. Todoroki must not know about OFA!

『Midoriya, are you... All Might's secret love child or something?』

Midoriya's face changed from shocked to bewildered. I'm sure he was thinking the exact same thing I thought that moment.

'Secret... love child...?! Bwahahahahaha... The heck is that!' I laughed internally. I was trying so hard to keep the laughter in that I removed my other hand from Bakugou's mouth to try to fully muffle any leak of laughter.

Bakugou snorted. First time I've seen Bakugou laughing. This is way too hilarious, even for him.

Todoroki glanced our way suspiciously, but I quickly drew myself and Bakugou back. He waved it off then asked again,『Well... are you?』

『Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me...?』Midoriya asked.

『Since you said, 'that's not how it is,' that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?』

Midoriya didn't answer.

『Endeavour's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero forever... If you have something from the number one hero then I... have even more reason to beat you!』Todoroki said. He continued,『My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero he wanted name for himself with crushing force. Because of that living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan.』

『What are you talking about, Todoroki-kun...? What are you trying to tell me?』Midoriya asked.

『You've heard of Quirk marriages, right? That thing that became a problem for the second and third generation after superpowers appeared. Choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own Quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriage. The old fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics. He's in mind with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's Quirk. He is trying to fulfil his own desire by raising me to be hero to surpass All Might.』Todoroki narrated.

I gasped. Midoriya did the same.

『It's so annoying... I won't become the tool of scum like that. In my memories, my mother is always crying. 'Your left side is unsightly,' my mother said as she poured boiling water on me.』Todoroki reminisced.

I was shocked to the marrow.

『Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do, without using my damn old man's Quirk... No... I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it.』Todoroki said matter-of-factly.

Bakugou clearly had shock written all over his face. He looked at me in unbelief. I nodded as to what we were hearing was true.

I walked out of that place, dragging Bakugou along, as what we just heard was more than enough for one day.

Surprisingly, Bakugou didn't even try to get out of my grip. I took him to a corner and it was time for our talk.

I apologised to him for the other day when I hurt him with my fire element.

『Huh? I don't need your sorry! And if you think I'm afraid of you, think again, bastard!! Don't try to use this opportunity of me being shocked to pacify me, Dammit!!!』He shouted back at me.

Yep, the old Bakugou was back. But then an unexpected development happened. He calmed down and said,『Stop being so soft. Dammit! I know you don't look down on people, so... I accept your apology...』He looked up and smirked.『Let's spar again later.』

I rose a fist and asked,『So we're good now?』

We fistbumped as he replied,『Yeah...』

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator POV

『Now, that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, and there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just the sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!』Present Mic announced. He looked down to confirm but was shocked by what he saw.

Mr. Aizawa asked,『What are you guys doing?』

Everyone in the stadium was looking at Yaya, Yaoyorozu, Ying, Jirou, Hagakure, Ashido and Uraraka.

Mineta and Kaminari grinned with perverted and mischievous looks.

『Why do I always have to be caught in Mineta's schemes...? I even used my Quirk to make these outfits!』Yaoyorozu asked, falling on her knees, embarrassed. Yaya and Ashido comforted her.

Boboiboy's aura turned dark and murderous. His face got shadowed over.『Mineta, Kaminari...』

Mineta and Kaminari shuddered and started running.

『Where do you think you're going, huh? My business with you is totally unfinished.』

『Elemental Power! Boboiboy Earth! Earth Barrier!』

Mineta and Kaminari hit the earth wall『Ow...!』

『I'm totally not done with you yet!』Earth punched each word clearly. Kaminari and Mineta had eyes opened wide in fear.

『Earth Punch!』

.
.
.
.
.

At the end of it all, Mineta and Kaminari were beaten up hard. Kaminari had a swollen eye, while Mineta had both swollen, and both had lots of bruises. Earth warned them,『I've only shown you the surface. The next time you try something perverse, you're each gonna be reduced to bloody pool of grape juice and a real cartoonic Pikachu. It's not nice to trick innocent ladies, baka!』Boboiboy said, holding them in a murderous gaze. Mineta and Kaminari shivered and nodded in fright.

Yaoyorozu hugged Boboiboy, thanking him.『Oh, it's okay. That Mineta has done it twice. I swear, soon I'll lose patience with the guy.』Boboiboy stated seriously.

『All right everyone, let's have fun competing in the recreational games. When that's over, the eighteen from the five teams will duke it out tournament style.』Present Mic declared. 『Now, let's draw lots to determine your battle opponents.』

『Excuse me, Miss Midnight.』Ojirou rose his arm, asking Midnight's attention.『I'm withdrawing.』

『Wait, what?! Why?!』Boboiboy asked, shocked.

『I can barely remember anything from the best of the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's Quirk.』Ojirou pointed at Shinsou.

'What was the guy's Quirk again? What was even his name?' Boboiboy thought.

『I know that this is a rare chance and foolish to waste, but... everyone here competed by giving it their all. I can't be up there with everyone without even knowing what really happened.』Ojirou said, covering his face.

『If you put it like that, I didn't do anything either.』Ashido tried to convince him to change his mind.

『I know, but I'm talking about my pride here. I just can't...』Ojirou replied.

『I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class 1B. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to advance to the next round?』The Class B student asked.

『What's with these guys? They're so manly!』Kirishima commented, holding his chest.

『Youthful talk like that is something...』The students waited in anticipation for Midnight to finish her sentence.『... I LIKE!!! Ojirou, Shoda! I accept your withdrawal!』Midnight stated with a gigantic smile.

'She decided based on her tastes!' Everyone thought, sweatdropping.

『But then, we'll have to replace the two missing spots and one more since Boboiboy's only one person.』Midnight said.

『We should pick the ones who tried their best. The ones who fought till the end and stayed at the top, right? Team Tetsutetsu.』Kendo suggested. Her classmates nodded, agreeing with her.

『You guys...』Tetsutetsu was saying, tears coming out of his eyes.

Here's the list of the people fighting each other.

SHINSOU HITOSHI VS GOPAL KUMAR

MIDORIYA IZUKU VS ASHIDO MINA

TODOROKI SHOTO VS SERO HANTA

TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE VS YAOYOROZU MOMO

BOBOIBOY AMATO VS YOSETSU AWASE

SHIOZAKI IBARA VS KAMINARI DENKI

YING LEE VS IIDA TENYA

YAYA YAH VS FANG KAIZO

KIRISHIMA EIJIROU VS TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU

BAKUGOU KATSUKI VS URARAKA OCHACO

『Haha! Thankfully it's Midoriya I'm fighting. I'll probably be okay.』Ashido remarked.

『No you won't, Ashido. You're underestimating Midoriya. That's why you'll lose.』Fang said, folding his arms.

Boboiboy was happy that Fang believed in Midoriya.

Awase was shivering hard. 'How am I supposed to win against someone of his calibre?!'

『You're gonna be alright, Awase. Your Quirk: Weld, is an underestimated power. Just calm down.』Boboiboy said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

『Thanks, Boboiboy. But how did you know my Quirk?』Awase asked.

『Ah... Kendo told me.』Boboiboy replied. Then he looked towards Kirishima and Tetsutetsu for their reaction. And it was easily predictable.

『Again?! This is too redundant!!!』They both shouted.

『Uraraka...?』Bakugou questioned.

Uraraka let out a scared, 'Eek'

Fang then said,『They're a match made in hell.』

『Alright! Let's leave a tournament aside for a momentary interlude! And have fun with the recreation first up, scavenger hunt!』
.
.
.
.
.

There was a treasure hunt quest that was used for relaxation and as a cheer-up medium for those who didn't make it to the final event.

Boboiboy was given a card that wrote, 'Elder Sister.'

He immediately knew who he was looking for. He searched and searched and finally saw Yaoyorozu with Jirou and the other girls. He singled her out and pulled her along by the hand.

『Wait, wait, wait!』Yaoyorozu said, causing Boboiboy to stop. She panted.『Why're you dragging me along with you, Boboiboy? Calm down a bit.』

『I'm on a treasure hunt. And my slip says 'Elder Sister.'

『But I'm not your elder sister-』

『Well, you represent the kind of elder sister I would like, so, why not?』Boboiboy asked, smiling. Yaoyorozu smiled at his sincereness.

She followed him and it was accepted.
.
.
.
.
.

『Hey guys! Are you ready?! The finals that you've been waiting for is finally here! Without further ado, let's start the first match!』

『SHINSOU HITOSHI FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE, SORRY BUT HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WORTH NOTICING VS GOPAL KUMAR FROM THE HERO COURSE WHO IS IN THE SAME SITUATION! START!!!』

Gopal was kicked out in 34 secs. It happened in a hilarious way.

Shinsou simply asked him what food he liked (He had gotten intel from seeing Gopal eating so much).

Gopal's eyes twinkled as he started,『I love Tok Aba's special fri-』He wanted to say 'fried rice,' but he suddenly stopped in his sentence. His eyes turned totally blank.

Shinsou Hitoshi; Quirk: Brainwash. He can force anyone under his command once they answer a question he asks.

Shinsou then said,『Yeah, yeah, don't wanna hear it. Now walk youself out of bounds.』

Gopal obeyed the command.

『Aiyaya! Gopal! Why do you friggin' talk too much?! Baka!』Boboiboy yelled from where he was in the stands.

『And I warned him too!』Ojirou exclaimed.

『GOPAL FOLLOWS INSTRUCTIONS LIKE A GOOD LITTLE KID!!!』

Gopal finally walked out of bounds.

『GOPAL RETIRES DUE TO BEING SENT OUT OF BOUNDS!!! IT'S SHINSOU'S WIN!!!』

『What the...?』Gopal suddenly got released. He looked around and saw that Shinsou had won.

『GOPAL...!』Boboiboy got off the stands and stomped towards the said person. Gopal ran away.
.
.
.
.
.

『THE NEXT MATCH IS MIDORIYA IZUKU FROM THE HERO COURSE! HE HAS SHOWN OUTSTANDING RESULTS BY PLACING FIRST IN THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND CAVALRY BATTLE! VS ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE ASHIDO MINA! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HER 'CAUSE SHE'S A GIRL, IF YOU DO, SHE'LL BEAT BASTARD AND HELL OUT OF YOU!!』

Ashido looked up and commented on Present Mic's introduction,『How mean...』

『Well, good luck, Ashido. That's all I can do to help you.』Boboiboy said under his breath.

『START!!!』

Ashido rushed in towards Boboiboy, sliding across the ring with her Acid Quirk. She threw acid towards Midoriya knowing fully well that he would dodge that. But it was only used as a distraction. She threw more, blocking Midoriya's view.

As she was about to elbow Midoriya's back, he performed a somersault and jumped over her.

Then he powered up.

'One For All... 5%... Smash!!!'

He punched Ashido and she flew out of the ring with a large shock wave forming from the punch.

Everyone remained silent.

『AN INSTA-KILL!!! MIDORIYA WINS WITH AN OVERWHELMING VICTORY!!!』

The crowd erupted in cheers.

『What was that?』Sero asked.

『Midoriya-kun has learnt how to control his power?』Iida questioned.

Todoroki and Bakugou had their eyes open in total shock.

『Deku-kun doesn't break his arms when using his power again!』Uraraka said, cheering.

『But with those kinds of moves and that kind of strength and speed, he should be really powerful. Probably as powerful as Bakugou now!』Kaminari remarked.

『Tch.』Bakugou clicked his tongue, obviously annoyed at the statement.

'His power's gone down, but he's gained some control. He listened to my advice. But what the heck. That kind of power is technically comparable to All Might's if you ask me. The speed and strength, Midoriya is just like All Might's weaker counterpart.'

『Congratulations on your victory, Izuku.』Boboiboy said, raising a thumb.

Midoriya nodded in acknowledgement.

『TIME FOR THE THIRD MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND! HE'S GOOD, HE'S GOOD, BUT WHAT'S WITH THAT PLAINESS HE JUST CAN'T GET RID OF?! IN THE RIGHT CORNER, WE HAVE SERO HANTA FROM THE HERO COURSE!! VS THIRD IN THE QUALIFIERS, THEN THIRD IN THE PRELIMS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WITH THE THIRDS, BUT YOU'RE WAY TOO STRONG KID! TODOROKI SHOTO FROM THE HERO COURSE!! START!!!』

『The introduction for Sero is kinda harsh...』Boboiboy said, surprised at how flat the introduction was.

『I don't know if I can win...』Sero was saying, stretching.『... But I don't feel like losing either!!!』He exclaimed, suddenly shooting out tape and trapping Todoroki in it, obvious plan was to forcefully send him out of bounds via pulling.

『WOAHHH... A SURPRISE ATTACK?!! DON'T YOU THINK THAT WAS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THIS SITUATION?! SERIOUSLY, GET HIM, SERO!!!』

『If he keeps going on like this, he might actually pull it off!』Kirishima said in anticipation.

『No way, that's not gonna happen. Sorry, Sero, but today's not your day.』Boboiboy remarked, shaking his head. His classmates glanced at him.

『He might get Todoroki near the boundary, but he can't get him out. Todoroki is already way above that level. He's way too easy to predict. And exactly what Present Mic said, 'a plainess he just can't get rid of,' he's way too simple and plain.』Fang said, analyzing Sero's technique that was way too obvious.

『Wari na...』Todoroki said, forming a gigantic ice structure. It covered the area of half the stadium.

(Author's note: Wari na; This means sorry in a sarcastic way or my bad. It may not be sarcastic, but in the anime, Todoroki said it in a sarcastic way so I concluded with that.)

Present Mic's glasses broke. Mr. Aizawa had his eyes wide in shock. (Something you don't see everyday. Everyone in the stadium had their mouths wide open. Even the guys outside the stadium could see it.

『This is a majesty...』Yaya commented.

Everyone sitting in the stands around the Kokotiam Gang were shivering, 'cause that was where the ice mainly was. When they saw Boboiboy and his circle of close friends weren't freezing, Iida asked,『H-How are y-you g-g-guys not f-f-f-freezing.』

『Yeah, we're already used to ice.』Ying said.

『Thanks to Boboiboy...』Gopal said. Ying knocked his head.『We're supposed to keep that a secret, you know?!』Ying whispered sharply.

『B-But how...』

『Y-Yeah, I thought he could only control water?』Midoriya asked, managing not to break mid-sentence.

『He c-can even c-control water?!』Satou asked.

『Yeah, he didn't tell you. He can control Lightning, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Leaf, and Light.』

'This is bad... we didn't want to show Boboiboy's 2nd tier 'cause it's obvious that no student here will survive if they take an attack from any of the 2nd tiers. How should I explain it? Maybe we'll just explain it to them after the Sports Festival. Crap! This is all thanks to that damn Gopal and his big mouth.'Fang thought hard.

『Ummm... guys, maybe we'll explain to you after everything is over.』Yaya said, voicing Fang's thoughts.

Todoroki froze the tape that was wrapped around him. It broke off, releasing him.

『Don't do you think that's a bit too much?』Sero said, freezing.

『Sero, can you move?』Midnight asked, herself half frozen halfway.

『O-Of course not... owww...』

『Sero is immobilised! Todoroki advances to the second round!』

Nobody even cheered. They were too shaken.

『Don't worry about it!』A male pro-hero said.

Everyone kept repeating.

『Gomen... I went overboard.』Todoroki apologised, melting the spectacle he had created.

Todoroki wore a very disappointed expression.

'Todoroki looks...' Midoriya thought.

'... sad.' Boboiboy completed Midoriya's thought with one of his own.

An incident had taken place before the match. It had brought again memories of Todoroki's past.

Apparently, Endeavour had stopped Todoroki to have a talk with him.

Flashback begins...

『You're in my way.』Todoroki says, annoyed. His dad is the last person he wants to see right now.

『If you used your left side in the last battle, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the last round.』Endeavour says as if Todoroki didn't say anything.

『Stop this childish rebellion already.』Endeavour says. Todoroki quickens his steps.

『You have a duty to surpass All Might.』Endeavour says.

『You understand, don't you? You are the greatest masterpiece! You're different from all the others!』Endeavour egged Todoroki on.

『Is that all you can say, bastard?』Todoroki said with resentment.

『I shall never use my left side to fight. I'll win and advance only with Mom's power. I won't use your power.』

『I'll reject you completely!』

Flashback ends...

The next match was Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu.

That went according to Canon. Tokoyami beat Yaoyorozu by sending her out of bounds, by making dark shadow attack the shields she was making in quick succession, he was able to push her out of bounds without hurting her.

Yaoyorozu was sad, but Boboiboy cheered her up by saying he's gonna win for her.

『NEXT MATCH IS THE MASTER AND LORD OF SEVEN ELEMENTS, UNMATCHED POWER VERSATILITY AND CREATIVITY, FROM THE HERO COURSE, BOBOIBOY AMATO!!! VS A GUY WITH A WELDING QUIRK. HIS OPPONENT MIGHT BE FROM A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD, BUT LET'S NOT CAST THIS GUY ASIDE, FROM THE HERO COURSE, YOSETSU AWASE!!』

You don't need to hear the rest of the match in detailed form. Let me, the author, put it simply; Boboiboy changes to Lightning, dashes towards Awase, and pushes him out of bounds.

In other words? Boboiboy destroyed him.

The crowd was silent. Everything happened just way too quickly

『IT WAS DECIDED IN AN INSTANT! I SAY, IN AN INSTANT! BOBOIBOY CLEARS THE FIELD!! NO DAMAGES!! TOTAL DEFINITION OF AN INSTA-KILL...!!!』

『The answer was spread out in plain sight before us.』Tokoyami said, eyes twitching out of total shock.

『It was so clear...』Bakugou was saying.

『That he never stood a chance.』Fang completed Bakugou's sentence, folding his arms.

『Ahh... Boboiboy, go easier on people...』Midoriya said, after Boboiboy got back to the stands.

『Yeah, but... it's just, Awase was doubting himself so much that I decided I should use my second most powerful element, so he would at least feel that he was strong enough to make me use Lightning.』Boboiboy answered, scratching his head.

'I see... Boboiboy is way too nice to let someone have an inferiority complex.' Midoriya and Iida thought at the same time.

『NEXT IS SPARKING KILLING BOY, KAMINARI DENKI, FROM THE HERO COURSE! VS THE KILLER ASSASSIN FROM CLASS 1B, FROM THE HERO COURSE, SHIOZAKI IBARA!』

『Excuse me sir, why did you call me a killer assassin? I did not come here to take my opponent's life, but to simply win the fight.』Shiozaki said.

『I'M VERY SORRY!』 Present Mic apologised.

『In the first place, I didn't come to take anyone's life, but to win by fair-play.』

『I SAID I'M SORRY!! NOW START!!』

『Thank you.』She replied.

『Was all that necessary?』Fang asked, with as he palm faced.

'She's pretty... I should ask her out after this...' Kaminari thought.

『Hey, after all this, wanna go take a bite? 'Cause this match will probably be over in an instant. Maximum charge: 1.2 million volts!』Kaminari was saying as he discharged electricity.

Shiozaki just created a barrier from the vines in her hair. When Kaminari's attack was over, she detached her vines and tied Kaminari up.

Boboiboy chuckled as Kaminari was in 'yay' form. Jirou did the same.

『SHIOZAKI WON! ANOTHER ONE-SIDED FIGHT!』

『Huh?! What's that?!! He said he'd settle this in an instant! But he was defeated in an instant!!』Monoma from Class 1B suddenly appeared and started taunting Class 1A.

Kendo, 1B's class rep, gave him a hard chop to the neck. He fell unconscious.

『Gomen.』She apologised as she dragged him back to his seat.

'WHAT WAS THAT?!' Class 1A simultaneously thought.

『Kaminari's Quirk is supposed to be strong, but Shiozaki is a strong opponent who placed fourth in the entrance exams. Vines, huh? I wonder if it's like Kamui Woods' Quirk. Binding types really are strong. I hardly ever see anyone break out. It'd be impossible to get close while avoiding all thise vines. So, you'd either have to tear them off, or get through with brute force. Oh, but in order to keep you from doing that, she'll go after your hands first...』Midoriya muttered.

『Ummm... Izuku?』Boboiboy called Midoriya's attention.

『Huh?』Midoriya glanced at Boboiboy.

『Ummm... I think you're overdoing it.』

『Oh, sorry. It's pretty much my hobby. It's not everyday I get to see awesome Quirks out of class. Boboiboy smiled at Midoriya's hobby.
.
.
.
.
.

『THE SEVENTH MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND IS HERE! FROM THE HERO COURSE, YING LEE! VS ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IIDA TENYA. IT'S A FIGHT BETWEEN TWO SPEEDSTERS! HOW WOULD THIS GO DOWN?!』

『It definitely won't go down good.』Boboiboy commented.

『From what we've seen of Iida, he's not too impressive when it comes to speed...』Fang was saying.

『The way I see things, even if Ying isn't trying, she'll wreck his engines.』Gopal said.

『I'd have to agree with Gopal for once.』Fang remarked.

『Hmmm...』Yaya was just observing, (or so they thought) like she had been doing all along.

『What has Yaya been thinking about?』Boboiboy asked.

『Well, she's facing me after all, of course she'll be strategising.』Fang said.

Well? It's just as they said. Iida was a snail in Ying's eyes. It all ended in a second.

『WOAHHH... YING IS ANOTHER INSTANT KILLER! THERE ARE POWERFUL KIDS IN UA THESE DAYS!』

『THE NEXT MATCH WILL BE THE MANIPULATOR OF BOTH GRAVITY AND ANTI-GRAVITY, FROM THE HERO COURSE, YAYA YAH VS A GUY THAT COULD HAUNT YOUR DREAMS FROM THE SHADOWS, FROM THE HERO COURSE, FANG KAIZO! START!!』

『Gravity Weld!』

Yaya held Fang in a tough position via weighing him down.

She used Gravity lift to smash him down to the ground. She did continuously.

As she did it one particular time, Fang got frustrated and sent a Shadow Eagle to bother her.

It did bother her for a while though, as it made her release her hold on gravity.

Fang smirked. It gave him the opportunity he needed. He was definitely not gonna waste it.

『2nd Gear: Shadow Dragon!』

.
.

.
.
.

Yaya was devastated. She had badly wanted to reach the semi-finals but had lost in the first stages. How ironic is that?

『That's understandable, considering who you were up against.』Boboiboy comforted Yaya, sitting down on a chair beside the bed on which she lay. Ying was on the other chair on his right side.

KIRISHIMA VS TETSUTETSU! EACH CAN TURN INTO THE HARDEST SHIELD OR SPEAR!!!』

Same as Canon. They both fell unconcious at the same time. And so, it was a tie. They received cooldown time and rest. When their injuries had been healed and their strength restored, the school organised an arm wrestling match. Kirishima won that.

『Augh..! I should have eaten more iron!!』Tetsutetsu said in frustration.

『That was a good game...』Kirishima congratulated, arm outstretched to pull up his opponent who was on the ground.

Tetsutetsu smiled and accepted it.

『Such youthfulness! Eek!』Midnight was delighted.
.
.
.
.
.

Midoriya, Boboiboy, Yaya and Iida went to visit Uraraka in the Waiting room. They encouraged her while Midoriya tried to help by offering some info on Bakugou, how he attacks and how to take countermeasures.

But Uraraka refused everything as she thought she has been relying on Midoriya way too much. She raises a thumbs up as she said,『Let's meet in the last round.』

『Yeah!』Boboiboy and Midoriya answered with determination.

Author takes it from here:

Sorry. The final match of the last round, Bakugou vs Uraraka, I will put it as short as I can. Well, it so happened that Uraraka went to prepare for her match with Bakugou and so on.

Now,

『START!!』

『If you want to bail out, do it now. You won't get off with just an 'ouch,' Round-face.』Bakugou said.

And everything's according to canon. I'm not ready to go through the painful process of watching Uraraka fight Bakugou. I'll just write out the last part.
.
.
.
.
.

Uraraka had stockpiled lots of debris in the air. But the pro-heroes did not know this, as they were booing Bakugou.

『Thanks Bakugou... for not letting your guard down.』Uraraka said as she released all the rocks from the broken ring that she had stored up.

The debris came flying at a hot, overwhelming speed. Uraraka ran in at top speed towards Bakugou. 'It doesn't matter if he sees me. At that moment, there should definitely be an opening. I'll win... I'll win and be like Deku-kun too!'

『Who knew she had such a desperate plan like this up her sleeve!』Iida remarked.

Bakugou looked up with a poker face. He destroyed the falling debris in one explosion. The shock wave knocked back Uraraka as she was about to touch Bakugou.

'All my work was destroyed in a single explosion and he was not even phased...'

『I knew you'd be up to something, since you're Deku's friend.』Bakugou said. He was shaken a bit, but not enough for anyone to notice.

The crowd was in shock at the gigantic explosion that Bakugou made.

Uraraka was frustrated and exhausted but she didn't give up. 'My body won't do what I want it to...'

She was on the ground and didn't even have the strength to stand up. But then she crawled. 'I'll win...'

『She surpassed her limits a long time ago...』Midoriya said. Boboiboy was very concerned

But after she moved forward only a little, she collapsed from exhaustion.

Midnight knelt beside her to check for her pulse, and realised it was still there

『Uraraka is immobilised! Bakugou wins!』Midnight announced.
.
.
.
.
.

Bakugou walked back to the stands.

『Oi, Bakugou! How could you treat a frail girl like that?!』Kirishima asked.

『Hmph... that was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy...』

『Yeah! Even I couldn't help but go easy on-』Kaminari was saying.

『You were totally defeated Kaminari.』Asui interrupted him.

『Yeah.』Jirou agreed, laughing at the memory of Kaminari making a 'yay' face.

『Oi!』Kaminari shouted.

『Tch...』Bakugou clicked his tongue.『What part of her was frail?』

Boboiboy heard this and smiled.『Let's not talk about this again, okay? Bakugou already acknowledged her strength.』Boboiboy said, placing an arm on Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou just clicked his tongue.

'Since when did Boboiboy and Bakugou become friends?!' The whole class thought at the same time in shock.

Bakugou scoffed at their reaction.
.
.
.
.
.

After the match, Midoriya and Iida went to visit Uraraka in the Waiting room again. This time her eyes were red and there were trails of tears on her cheeks.

『Uraraka-san, daijoubu desu ka?』Midoriya rushed towards her in worry. Iida followed

『Daijoubu desu.』Uraraka answered.

(Author's note: Daijoubu desu ka? Means, are you okay? While Daishobu desu, means I'm okay)

She congratulated him on being able to advance to the next round once again.

He later went out of there dejected because, he couldn't do anything to help Uraraka.

He met Bakugou on the way back to the stands.

Bakugou shouted,『Round-face had a crazy plan. It was all thanks to you, huh?! Deku!』

『She didn't accept my help. So if you thought it was tough, that was Uraraka-san playing you around in the palm of her hand.』Midoriya walked away.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

『IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS IN ANTICIPATION AND SEE, THE NEXT FIGHTERS WE HAVE HERE ARE... THE GUY WHO COMMANDS WITHOUUT BREAKING A SWEAT, COMING FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE, HITOSHI SHINSOU! VS THE ONE WHO GOT FIRST IN BOTH THE QUALIFIERS AND PRELIMS WON A ONE-SIDED VICTORY IN THE LAST ROUND, MIDORIYA IZUKU!!』

<><><><><><>

T

erbaik! You guys are awesome! Thanks for being patient.

Your gift? Hmmm...

How about some fanart?

Yep! Lemme give you fanart.

Fanart of Boboiboy Dark.

Thunderstorm

Baby Boboiboy. (How cute)

Leaf

Boboiboy and Elemental siblings

Thunderstorm

Boboiboy.

Fang

Are we good?

And note: I don't know why, but I prefer to treat you guys as my online friends, not just readers.

~Sayonara~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction
51.2K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
5.7K 145 9
Boboiboy Son of the armored hero MechAmato was bullied for being quirkless most of his life but one day something fell from the sky and promised him...
74.4K 4.9K 53
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...