The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

4

6.2K 290 157
By -QveenMe-

Cordell P.O.V
I laid down on my couch watching tv as I held an ice pack on my face. My shit was hurting like a bitch. That nigga hits hard as fuck. I wasn't even tryna fight that nigga, but I got irritated with him after he said that shit in the car. I don't think I'm better than anyone I just don't think the first thing we gotta do is resort to murdering someone over some dumb shit. He of people should understand that since his brother got killed. Why am I tryna be better than him? Then he's mad because I'm a happy person?! Like what the fuck? I don't always have some witty comeback or advice to give. I don't think I'm cool or better than anyone, I'm just a playful perosn. It's just how I am. He doesn't even know me personally so he can't judge me.

He only sees how I act when he's screaming insults or trying to rile me up. So of course I laugh in his face and make jokes and shit just to diffuse the situation because I don't wanna be the reason niggas start beefing and shit. If I have to defend myself that's different, but I don't wanna be the cause of anything. That's not me. My brother on the other half...

I heard a knock on my front door making me get up slowly to answer the door. He scratched my fucking back up. Good thing I didn't have any gashes though.

I opened the door seeing my brother standing there making me open the door and letting him into the house. I got back on my couch. Looking at my brother as he sat down staring at me.

"What the fuck happens to your face nigga?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Obviously I got into a fight," I told him.

"Obviously you got to fucking ass beat. You the fuck beat yo big ass up! You too tall and big to be loosing fights my nigga!" He spoke as I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't lose. It was a tie. I had that nigga leaking too so shut the fuck yo, but it's whatever now. We filó Uhh the and it's over," I told him.

"Where y'all fight at and what he fuck was it?" He asked me a si sighed.

"It was at P house. It don't matter who it was it's over now," I spoke as he chuckled.

"Nigga, how you just gone let a nigga put hands on you and not retaliate. Are you dumb my nigga?! You gotta show that nigga who's boss because then they gone start thinking us east side niggas soft. Who the fuck was it?" He asked me again as I shook my head.

"I'm good bruh," I spoke sighing.

"Imma find out in my own. I don't know why the fuck you would ever be tryna protect them faggot ass niggas! They need to be taught a lesson ain't nobody gonna just put they hands on my baby brother and get away with it! Are you dumb?" He asked me as I ignored him.

"It's not that deep. I started it anyway," I told him as he scoffed.

"Yea and you should have finished it my nigga! I'm about to go fuck or something cause I can't deal with yo soft ass stressing me out! If you wasn't ready to catch a body then you shouldn't have never joking this gang life dumb nigga! You begged me to put you own and I did and now look at you! Mad cause ma ain't talking to you and now you scared to go run up on a nigga that touched you! You be letting do whatever they want to you. You should have murdered that nigga and made an example outta him soft ass! You ain't never even caught a body before yet you wanna be in the street life! I'm yo brother and I'm not about to let nobody put they hands on you my nigga! I'm just not! Go seem this shit and I want my money too pussy. I guess I gotta treat you like my runners now huh Dell?" He asked me throwing a big bag of weed at me before walking out of the house.

I looked at the door and sighed closing my eyes.

It was true. I've never killed anyone and I didn't plan on doing it. I joined this life because I saw my brother doing it and watched how fast he made money while doing that shit. It was so fast to me and I was tired of leaving in poverty. So one day I stole some weed from him and sold that shit making enough money to buy some shoes I really wanted. Then my brother found out and I came clean telling him what I did. I was quick, clean, and nobody suspected I was doing anything. So when he told me about how he got it and how much faster it would be if I got he product myself and did I asked him to put me on not knowing what it meant.

I was jumped in and now was living my life wrong. I've never killed anyone, but I've jumped people, set people up to be jumped, robbed people, robbed houses, stolen cars, just grimy ass shit that I'm not proud of, but when you join a gang they make you do shit. You can't really say no cause then you get seen as an opp yoself and niggas start looking at you funny. I did what I had to do to survive out here. My momma barely took care of us so I don't know why she acted so surprised when I hit the streets with my brother. Shit I think my daddy was in the streets too.

I put my shoes in grabbing my phone before walking outside hearing it start ringing.

"Yo?"

"You coming to see me today? You got a lot of making up to do for fucking up my house fighting that nigga,"

"Imm make it up to you man. I promise I am. I'm sorry fuck fighting in ya space. He had me tight and then he swung and I instead of being the bigger man I stooped down to his level and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry man,"

"Mhm, you better bring a bottle of Luna with you when you come over. I wnat you making up to me all night long. I just wanna sit on you,"

"You gone ride me all night? You know ya ass get tired quick as fuck when you ride me and then I have to do all the work P,"

"That's what the Luna is for dumb ass,"

"Aight. You got it. Imma bring a bottle and you just be ready for later Aight? I gotta go move some shit so I'll talk to you later gang,"

"Aight man...don't forget about me," he spoke before hanging up.

With head and ass like that never...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ooooweeee nigga! Fuck me daddy!" He yelled as I hit from the back. He was folded up on his couch face down ass up as I plunged into him from behind. Ass so fucking good man. I swear he's the best I've ever had. That's probably why he's the only nigga I'm fucking right now.

"Throw that shit back P," I said to him as he started moving back and forth fucking me back. I reached up playing with my nipples as I stood there letting him use my dick to get himself off. He gripped the couch moaning as he went harder turning slightly red.

"S-So big. Mmm, fuck me! I love this dick," he spoke whining as he started cumming onto the towel that was under him. I felt him squeezing my dick with his ass making me bite my lip as I felt my own urge to come approaching. I picked up the bottle and took a sip of it looking down at the way he was taking me. Tight ass booty. I felt myself start to cum as I fucked into him groaned out. I slapped his ass watching it turn red as I fucked him getting my last bit of nut out. Damn, that shit felt good. I pulled out of as I heard knocking on the front door. He sat up looking through his blinds to see who was on his porch.

Damn I'm buzzed a little.

I pulled the condom off of my dick before grabbing his towel and wiping my dick off. I threw the condom in the trash Can before going to his bathroom to clean myself up more. Once I was finished I walked back to the front to see P talking Cévon at his kitchen table. He looked at me before looking back at P with a straight face. 

"Can we talk in private? I don't wanna talk in front of this dumb ass," Cévon spoke as I sat down next to P smiling at him.

"Look, my bad nigga on fighting you. I'm not tryna beef with you Aight? My bad on the other day. We coo?" I asked him as he looked me up and down.

"Coo? Nah, but i won't swing on you or shoot at you for a few weeks I guess since you apologized. My bad for punching you. You egged me on though. Any way P can we get back to our convo?" He spoke making me chuckle as he looked at me. "Alone?"

"Look, that's what I wanted to tell you. Dell will be going with you. He talked to me about it first and I was gonna let him go alone, but then OG hit me up about you and I couldn't tell him no. Especially with what he proposed so you two are g-,"

"Fuck no! That's not what we agreed on. I'm going by myself and I'm grabbing this shit along with the shipment and dropping it off. I don't need some nigga I already don't like riding with me anywhere. This yo fucking problem P! You always tryna do some weird shit on the low! We got our shit set up already and we already got our splits cut out, I'm not about to share it another way again then I'm losing out on money!" He yelled at P as he sighed.

"Look I'm-,"

"Im dead ass not even talking to you Cordell. Please don't talk to me I'm not even in the mood today! P, I'm no-,"

"He's going or you're not and imma send him alone my nigga. This is my play, my fucking location, my ideal! I don't care about what OG said because as much as I fuck with him I can cut him out and just do this between me and him and send him to get it," he spoke as Cévon laughed at him.

"Without me? This nigga almost got fucking bodied TWICE the other night he can't do this shit without me! The only thing he's good for is making joke and fucking niggas! He ain't no shooter and he not ready to run a whole mission by himself! You only wanna let him go cause he yo little boyfriend or whatever, but yo boyfriend is gonna get killed if you think he gone go there and get the shit. You don't even have the black spy nigga I have to tell him where the room is! If you want him safe keep his ass here," he spoke irritated as P rolled his eyes.

"He's going my nigga. He wants in and I'm giving him in. This way you two can take an extra sample and there'll be more money for everyone. He's not my boyfriend first of all and I don't care what you have to say I'll do the shit myself if I have to," he spoke making him laugh.

"You? Nigga you're more pushy than he is! Why you think I'm doing it in the first place?! Cause you scared to get yo hands dirty my nigga! Gimmie one good reason why I should let this white flag carrying, pussy ass East side nigga, come with me on a play like we buddy buddy, when I don't like him?" Cévon asked him making him sigh.

"Because if you don't then I'll cut you all the way out and I'll cut OG out too and then you'll have to deal with him and me because I won't even give you any product again and how the fuck are you gonna get a job with that record?" P spoke venomously looking at Cévon. "Now that that's understood I have a trade I need you to do for me that OG knows about so don't try to back out. You two are gonna go together and do the trade tonight since you two don't know how to get along. Now, you done having a tantrum? I thought I was the gay one, yet you acting like a little bitch cause you gotta be around a nigga for a little bit,"

"Once you get to know him you'll see he's not that bad," P spoke as Cévon looked at us angrily.

"Fuck you and fuck you too P. Real shit. You need to hurry the fuck up with whatever you're doing and come on," he said pointing at me as he walked out of the house upset.

"Why does he hate you so bad?" P asked me as I sighed.

"I'm from the other side P that's just how it is. He's never gone stop hating me. I'm only doing this for the money and he'll never have to worry about me talking to him again or being around him again. I'm not tryna bring all that drama and shit into yo house P," I said to him as he nodded his head.

"Yea I damn sure don't want it here. Thank you for staying calm for me," he spoke looking at me.

"Yea of course. I already got that duffle in my car so I'll head out to get this shit done. See you P," I said to him as he nodded his head kissing my lips.

"Come over tomorrow," he spoke licking his lips.

"I gotchu," I replied walking out of his house as well.

"We're taking my car so come on," he spoke standing outside of his car before getting back in. I got I got he car with him after the bag and sat down strapping myself in. He immediately pulled off hitting the street before making his way to the freeway where he started to cut up while driving.

"I'm not tryna beef with you Cévon," I spoke sighing.

"Ok," he spoke not saying anything else as he continued to drive.

"I feel like we beefing for no reason," I said to him as he looked over at me.

"Why's re you so set on not beefing with me or being cool? I'm not no good person to be around and you shouldn't even wanna be around me yet you keep finding yo way to be in my fucking face, in my fucking car, in my fucking business! I Can tell yo ass not built for this life yet you still wanna be around one of the most wanted niggas from the west side by yo people! Why can't you just stay away from me and my shit I don't understand gang. I really DONT. What you think yo brother gone say when he see you in my whip? Riding around with my ass? I'm not good for you to be around. We don't need to be friends, we don't need to be coo, we just need to stay away from eachother," he spoke calmly as I sighed sitting back into the seat.

"Bruh, I just...I don't know man. I hate this unnecessary beefing shit. This how niggas get killed for no reason. My brother was fucking tripping about me getting into a fight with you and wanted to come kill yo ass. I wouldn't tell him it was you though because I feel like we not even beefing for real, but we got tension with each other as a product of our environment. Like that fight yesterday was so fucking stupid and just like many other niggas I'm not tryna see you in no casket because of me," I replied as he looked over at me driving with one hand.

"My nigga, you think I wanna see you dead? This shit not fun and I'm tryna take niggas lives for sport, but that's just how shit is out here. I could have killed you at that Italian spot and I didn't. My OG asked about that shit too and I told him no one way there, but me! You ain't the only who el to they mouth close today or yesterday my nigga. I don't wanna see you on no shirt, but I also don't wanna be buddy buddy with no niggas that's also the reason all this need started and you know it's true! Have you even caught a body before? And got away with it? That shit does something to your brain nigga. It alters how you think and how you feel. I haven't smiled genuinely since my brother was alive and guess who killed him? An east side nigga. So I got beef with all of y'all because y'all took my fucking heart away and then laugh in my face talking spicy when y'all see me. Y'all run y'all mouths, but we get down. Y'all are grimy. Maybe not you per say, but still," he spoke as I looked at him.

"I've never killed anyone," I mumbled as he looked over at me.

"Good. Don't. It's not worth it. I gotta defend myself differently than you because niggas be in my body. All I'm saying is, the beef may be pointless to you cause you don't seem like you really in the shit, but for me? I'm not stopping until I find the nigga that killed my brother. Do you love yo brother?" He asked me a si nodded my head.

"Yea. He's all I got left man. If he died I don't know what I would do. We have our differences at times, but he's one of my best friends and he's been raising me when my momma didn't. It may not have been the right way since he got me out here, but I love that nigga regardless. More than anyone," I told him as he nodded his head.

"So then imagine him being snatched away from you right in front of you. Imagine seeing him covered in fucking blood while choking on his own blood as you hold him in your arms. Imagine hearing East side niggas talking about how that nigga is dead while they Fuck up his tombstone, but you can't do shit cause the cops are there and you don't wanna murder no unnecessary people. I want the nigga that put a bullet in him. He was never even gang affiliated or anything like that and he kept me out the streets. I know you niggas did it because someone even wrote east side get back on his tombstone which took me a long ass time to scrub off. It may not be no beef for YOU with us and you may wanna be friends and shit, but I can't. Imma always have beef with you niggas and I hope you Can understand that. None personal cause I believe you when you said you never caught a body, but I just can't be coo. After this move we make in a few days, I'm done being cordial," he spoke making me look at him concerned.

"Get out while you can," he said to me as I didn't say anything back.

What the fuck did my niggas do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
15.9K 556 18
𝚴𝐞𝐰 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝛐𝐧 𝛐𝐟 𝚸𝐥𝐚𝐲. 𝐭𝐮𝐫·𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥 /ˈ𝐭ə𝐫ˌ𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥/ 𝐧𝛐𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝛐𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐜𝛐𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢�...
61.9K 2.1K 32
We were almost like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet. Nobody wanted us together, but we didn't care. He was mine and I was his.
857K 39.3K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1