The Kitsune:MHA x reader

Par Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... Plus

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly

170 3 5
Par Reve_kun

"Ida hasn't completely recovered right? He should sit down!"
"Yeah and everyone in this group has very good mobility."
Kaminari and Kirishima started

"Yeah, I think Midorya is at high disadvantage here against those four."
"That's what I think, moving around fast isn't one of his strong suits that's for sure."
"And when he uses his power he always gets badly injured.."

Jiro's and Momo's concerned comments added into the conversation.

"Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero!"
"Oh yea? Hmm I got odds on Ojiro."

Kiri&Kami spoke even more

"I pick Ashido! Cus she's got a super athletic body!"

.. I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment or just another of his dirty comments..

"I know Deku will be last."
"Always so discouraging."
"Hah, It's not discouraging if it's the truth!"
"We'll see!"

Me and Bakugou added on.

"Even if he's still recovering, I think Idas got this one."

Uraraka continued
And then His voice could be heard all over the place

"EVERYONE READY?? BEGIN!"
And just as soon as he finished the alarm went off and everyone started to race each other to win.
Kinda felt a bit like the festival, just a little less crowded..

"Look at him go! In a place like this it makes sense he would be above everything else!"
"So that means Seros at an advantage cus he can take to the sky.."

Kirishima and Soji commented as the screen was showing each of our classmates.
But just as it stood on Sero the green figure of Midorya could bee seen practically flying past Hanta!

"HA HA! See that blasty!"

I said as I nudged Bakugou in the arm and getting one back but harder
But he just looked back at the screen flabbergasted as it still showed Midorya go.
I looked at him confused but once I took a much more observant look at the screen only then I realised.

"Well would you look at that~ Looks like you mister really left some moves for our green boy to learn!"

I laughed as I nudged him again, but this time he just seemed too angry towards Izuku to even acknowledge anything else...
.
.
.
.
.

"AND ITS OVER! THANKS HERO AND CONGRATULATIONS!"

All mights voices echoed announcing the champion of the round and the one and only Hanta Sero!
While poor Midorya was faced planted on the ground because of a slip up, Ida trying to help him, Ojiro was too exhausted and Mina was pretty mad because she couldn't make it.

"YOUNG SERO MIGHT HAVE PLACED FIRST BUT YOU ALL HAVE SHOWED ME HOW MUCH YOU IMPROVED AFTER THE FIRST TIME!! KEEP WORKING FOR YOUR UPCOMING FINAL EXAMS!"

"SIR!"

"GROUP ONE LEAVE THE FIELD! YOURE UP GROUP TWO!"

"Alright spark boy! Come on, how about instead of sulking you use that anger on showing me what you've got."
"You really are bold huh?"
"Its my favourite traits~"

Time skip>>>

"Geez today was pretty tired-some. All might really had us work our speed there."
"Yea but I wish I could use it to actual speed, instead of trying my butt off to not fall to my next concussion and broken arms. That's Midoryas job!"

We all laughed at Jirous comment

"Don't worry Jirou, you'll find your way around these things, after all thats what we're here for right?"
"Yea, we all came here to learn&help our quirks grow so that we can become heroes *ribbit*!"

Me and Tsu added

"Geez I am so jealous of the two of you, you always know how to say things, and you're both so smart and really strong as well!"
"As much as those words are true, I say that we all are working hard in everything. It's just one person going through all of this, it's all of us, so we all deserve some credit."
"Y/N is right, we all work hard and it is paying off each day."

We all talked a bit longer until Jirou stopped us.
She waved a hand for us to be quiet for a moment and suddenly noises could be heard from the next room.. the boys looker room?.. -ugh and that pesky voice, of course it would be him.
Jirou then pointed at a hole, we all knew what he was trying to do, even if the others tried to stop him it was to no avail.
And just when he was about peep through that hole, one of Jirous earphone jack stabbed him in the eye making him cry and scream.

"Thanks Kyoka!"
"Despicable! We need to close up this hole immediately!"
"I'll talk to Sensei about it. Hopefully he can have it fixed."

Time skip>>>>

"Midorya?"

He jolted up straight, but calmed down when he saw me.

"Aren't you going home?"
"Oh no, All might told me to meet him, he said that he wanted to tell me more about it"
"Oo! Alright, tell me everything when you're done ok?"
"Of course, have a safe walk!"
"Thanks! Have a safe walk when you get home as well!"

I wonder what he could be telling him.
I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT!!

Izukus POV:

As I walked into All mights office, the first thing I took note was his gloomy face, as if someone had died..

"Come Have a seat."
..
"You went through a lot recently, I'm sorry I wasn't around to help you out.."
"Oh no! You don't need to apologise for that. More importantly Uhm you mentioned One for All earlier.."
"I heard that the hero killer swallowed your blood in the attack."
"Oh yea! His quirk made someone paralyse after tasting their blood. Is that what this is about?"
"You remember how I gave you my power? What I said that day?"
"EAT THIS!"

I said with an All might expression on my face.

"NO! Not that part! I said the key was in my DNA, thats why you had to swallow the hair!"

.. wait.. WAIT-

"WOAH DONT TELL ME THE HERO KILLER HAS ONE FOR ALL NOW??!!!"

"No he doesn't! I just thought you might be worried about that but.. I see, it didn't crush your mind..
One for all cam only be given to another person if you the bearer intend to pass it along, its not something that could just be taken by force, although it can be transferred by force.."

For a second, nothing can be heard and the silence was eating me hole..

"The quirk you now have is unique and.. you should know its origin. One for all for derived from another odd quirk one that its origin is very old."

"It used to be something different?"

".. The name of that quirk is all for one. It allowed the user to take quirks from others, and user could give those back or give them to someone else."
"What?.. You mean, he could steal powers.."
.
.
"This was back when quirks had just started to appear before society has known how to deal with them. When quirks first appeared, suddenly it was impossible to say what it meant to be a normal person, laws and human rights were hotly debated, civilisations progress stalled, society.. decayed."

"If supper power never appeared, then humas would be taking interstellar holidays by this point. I remember hearing that from someone famous."

"Right. During that period of change , there was one person that managed to rally many people together, he went by the name of his power.. "All for one" he stole quirks from others, and with hsi overwhelming abilities he'd spread his influence across the country, he manipulated people to serve his purpose and committed evil acts with little resistance, and in the blink of an eye he became the leader of Villains and ruled through Japan."

"I've seen plenty of rumours online sure but.. isn't that all made up, it isn't mentioned in our textbooks."

"Because it's the kind of shameful history that people would rather ignore anyway when others get a new power they enjoy showing off to others."

" But how does this connect about one for all?"

"I said that one for all could give powers to others remember? He made people trust him or submitted to him by altering their abilities, but there were many poor souls that couldn't bear the effects of the quirks they were given, they became like mind empty dolls incapable of speaking just like the nomus are.."

.. So, that nomu we fought at USJ.. was it a real person??

"Meanwhile some quirks evolved as they were passed on, some even combined with other powers. This evil man had a quirkless younger brother, he was small and sickly, but a strong sense of Justice, he couldn't have been more different, it pained the brother to see all for one deeds so he kept resisting it. And then he transferred a quirk to his sibling, one that would allow him to stock pile power, we don't know if it was a gift he was giving his brother or if he just forced him to submit."

"Dont tell me.."

"Yes even tho everyone thought he was quirkless turns out the brother did have a quirk, tho even he hadn't realised this to be the case, he had a useless power, that only allowed him to pass on quirks, and so the stock pilling ability emerged with the younger brother, and that is how one for all came to be.."

.. what the fuck just happened
What did I just hear?!
HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO Y/N-SAN??!!

"I always found it ironic, the justice spawned from evil."

"WAIT HOLD ON! I understand how one for all came about now, but this bad guy must be long dead by this point! So why are you bringing him up?"

"One who steals quirks has no limits anything is possible, there are quirks that halt ageing, he probably has something like that, the symbol of evil seamed pretty much immortal, but the dtate of the world at that time and the huge difference in their combat abilities, the younger brother decided to entrust this new quirk to future generations, even tho he couldn't defeat all for one, he hoped one day it will continue to grow in power, until it was strong enough to stop his older brother. Eventually it was my turn, and I managed to defeat All for one, or at least that's what I thought, but he managed to survive. And is now back in action as the lead of the League of Vilains. So now you know the entire purpose of one for all is to defeat all for one. As its holder You may have to fight against this big evil yourself because I failed. I know you didn't expect this but-"

"ILL DO MY BEST! ILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK WHATEVER IT MIGHT TAKE AS LONG AS YOU'RE WITH ME, I CAN DO ANYTHING! I KNOW YOU HAVE MY BACK!"

I spoke up interrupting the words that were about to come out of his mouth.
But as I did, His face changed from surprised to sad or fearful. Unwilling to say something..

"Thank you."

Was all he said.
After that I took my leave and headed on my way home..
How am I gonna explain this to Y/N..
____________________________________
I am SO Glad I finally finished this.
It has been sitting here for a while because of my exams but now that I passed them, its ready for all of you to read it, hopefully.
I really hope that you liked this chapter and also a really big thank you to the ones that are taking an interest into my other MHA story, really appreciate 💋💋
Welp that's all for today folks, see you all next time, stay healthy, stay happy and stay hydrated!!
Bye-Bye~!!

Word count:1982

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
426K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...