볼프강

By a_dimond_lol

Lee Minho, the son of the king, is a luna, a blood luna. Bang Chan, is the son of a very feared mafia gang... More

DISCLAIMER!!!
1장
2 장
3장
4장
5장
6장
7장
8장
9장
!AUTHORS NOTE!
10장
11장

Introduction.

471 19 15
By a_dimond_lol

BANG CHAN (CHRISTOPHER)

At 19 years old, he is the offspring of the Wolfgang mafia leader and a blood alpha. Despite his underlying kindness, he presents himself as cold, strict, and arrogant. He has never been compelled to settle down or take a mate because he resents the idea of being "tied down" or "used." To satisfy his biological needs, he typically engages in flings with strangers, only to discard them afterwards. He enjoys brawling and is a prominent figure of authority.

                                                                               LEE MINHO 

There is a young prince, next in line for the throne in the kingdom of Levanter. He is a member of the royal family and possesses the title of "luna." Despite being sweet, sassy, and having slightly feminine qualities, he is well-liked by those who know him. At 19 years old, he is kind-hearted and values his friendships deeply. He yearns for his mate, whoever and wherever they may be. However, he has never revealed his royal status to anyone, as his father advised him and his friends to keep a low profile.

                                                                        KIM SEUNGMIN 

One of his closest friends is Chan, and he is an alpha. He has a sweet personality, but he can be sarcastic at times. He prefers to stay out of confrontations and instead encourages others. Though he may make sarcastic remarks, he is kind once you get to know him. He is currently 18 years old.

                                                                                   LEE FELIX

He's classified as an omega and has been best friends with Minho since they were children. Their parents have known each other for a long time and Felix's mother is the court physician. Despite being only 18, Felix has a positive and friendly demeanour. He's always willing to help and is very warm and caring. However, he can also be fiercely protective of his friends and is quite feminine in personality.

HAN JISUNG

One of his closest friends is Seungmin and Chan, and he is an 18-year-old Alpha. Despite being a kind and cheerful person, he has a tendency to engage in physical altercations and make sarcastic remarks. He enjoys tuning out the world by immersing himself in music.

                                                                                        HWANG HYUNJIN

He's an Omega and has been best friends with Minho and Felix since childhood. Their parents go way back, and Hyunjin's father is a head strategist. At 19, he's a cheerful and kind person with a flair for the dramatic. Despite his feminine nature, he fiercely defends his friends.

                                                                                     YANG JEONGIN

One of his close buddies are Chan, Seungmin, and Jisung, and he is an alpha. He is 18 years old, and his personality is characterized by high spirits. He enjoys playfully teasing his friends, especially his buddies, and he is fond of engaging in spontaneous fights with Jisung. Additionally, Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin are part of Chan's mafia group and have rapidly risen through the ranks, earning a spot in the special division.

                                                                           SEO CHANGBIN

He's an Omega and has been best friends with Minho, Felix and Hyunjin since childhood. Their parents go way back, and Changbin's father is the Minister of the Military. At 19, he's a cheerful and kind person, he can be quite serious on occasion. He enjoys working out and boasts impressive muscles for an omega. Fortunately, people tend to leave him and his friends alone, as he's capable of delivering a powerful punch.

/~/~/~/~/~/

Now that we met our characters! here are the ships:

Minchan

Seunglix

Hyunsung

Changin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 29
Taehyung is true blood alpha having 2 fated mates "YN" and "Jeon Jungkook " which he don't know about ... Taehyung is having a secret ... which only...
29.5K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
27K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
4.5K 613 13
When an anonymous threat transcends upon their kingdom and his son, Omega Jeon jungkook's father decides for his son to get married to his other half...