How HP characters react to di...

Galing kay i00ooo

Basically I kidnap- I mean bring them all in a room with their consent and ask them what they think of the sh... Higit pa

Start
Blamione (Non-canon)
Ronmione (Canon)
Blaronsy (Non-canon)
Haron (Non-canon)
Netho (Non-canon)
Snilly (Canon)
Snemus/Snupin (Non-canon)
Hinny (Non-canon)
Deamus (Non-canon sadly)
Fremione (Non-canon)
Ronsy (Non-canon)
Snamione (non-canon thankfully)
Hinny (canon version)
Lunape (non-canon thankfully)
Dracomort (non-canon thankfully)
Fanfics for each ship
New list
Omg
WOLFSTAR (practically canon)
Lavon (canon)
Tomus (canon)
Snack (non-canon)
Jeverus (non-canon)
Starbucks/Prongsfoot/Jirius (non-canon)
Jiliy (canon)
Jegulus (non-canon)
Jemus (non-canon)
Drapple (practically canon)
Ron x cherries (do i even need to say?)
Jeddy (i dont even know)
Chickron (help)
Scorbus (idk i think non-canon?)
Drucius๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข (non-canon thankfully)
Ron x ๐Ÿž
Remus x ๐Ÿซ (canon๐Ÿ‘Œ)
Harry x Arthur (im gonna die๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Remus x harry (we're not done)

Note

346 2 1
Galing kay i00ooo

HELLO! Have any ships you want to see? Comment them. This is just how I think they would react to the different ships.

The set up is basically in the RoR with a big couch and bean bag chairs, with a huge screen in the front. I have my phone and find photos of each ship and show it on the screen.

The way I choose which ship I'm doing is I have all the ships in my notes and then on my iPad have a wheel with all the ships, I ship the wheel and the one it lands on is the one I do. This also happens is the story but not in the screen just on my phone. I also sit in the front.

I also am shipping them with people I ship them with like if it's Hinny for example then Ginny and Harry will think it's not a ship since they're like siblings and Ginny will have a crush on a cute blonde girl, same with Harry just opposite gender.

Edit 10/2/23

As you may have noticed the chapter titles have changed. They have canon and non-canon in them. You may have guessed that it's if the ship is canon or not. Now sometimes if the ship is canon, like Hinny, I will just change it the way I ship it. Like for Hinny, I see them as siblings so them dating is weird since Harry basically grew up with the Weasleys. If I do that I will put a note in the beginning of the chapter.
I also do this with non-canon ships, like Drarry, I ship that so in this it will be shipped.

If you want to see the canon version of a ship just let me know and I'll do it. The chapter won't be completely changed most likely just copied and pasted with a few changes here and there.

ENJOY

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 97 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
4K 178 6
(sequel to coming home) "I know he's following. I just can't see him. I know Tony knows. He just doesn't want to worry me. Then again, I am the one c...
92K 3.3K 46
A collection of short stories, oneshots, and slightly wacky uncanon ideas all about our favorite warlock and friends. Enjoy. (Also be prepared for ch...
21.6K 827 26
LUST IS ALWAYS BETTER THEN LOVE BECAUSE ITS ONLY GIVE YOU PLEASURE.