Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

By SophieSladeBooks

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... More

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 39: Stamina
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 59: Announcement
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 84: One Taste
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 89: Love is Love
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot
Chapter 102: Everafters

Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure

1.1K 43 0
By SophieSladeBooks

Brenna

That man is so infuriating! Why does he think he can order me around? Keep me under lock and key? Sure, he paid for me, but that doesn't mean that he owns me. Slavery has been outlawed in the United States for a long time. But then I realized that slavery still happens, or else the auction where he bought me wouldn't have happened.

As a wolf, I rarely grew tired, but I was mentally exhausted. So, maybe a shower wouldn't be so bad. Then I would try and get some sleep. I had no desire to have dinner with the brute. I wanted nothing from him but my freedom.

But as I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, I knew that was a lie. My wolf wanted to claim him, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to claim him, too. The pull was strong, even though I didn't want it to be. I didn't want to desire him, to claim him as mine.

As the hot water rushed over me, I leaned against the shower wall, wanting it to wash away the memories, but they would never go away. Tears ran down my cheeks as memories of my beautiful mother, my fierce yet understanding and kind father, and my warrior brother rushed into my mind, knowing I would never see them again. My body shook as I cried for them... and for me, feeling completely and utterly alone.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and the glass shower door slid open. I looked up, ready to tell him to leave, but Adan pulled me into his arms and held me while I cried, not caring that I soaked his expensive designer suit. It was as if he had sensed my pain and had come to me. Without a word, he stripped down, never leaving my side, and held me close to his body, giving me comfort.

Adan rubbed my back, holding me as I sobbed, my body shaking as the enormity of what I had endured, what I had lost, came crashing down. When my tears subsided, I stood in his arms, defeated, welcoming the comfort of his embrace, unsure what would happen next.

He poured shampoo into his hands and began lathering my hair, gently massaging my scalp, and washing the length of my hair as he gazed lovingly into my eyes. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine, and he responded, lifting me into his arms as he pressed my body against the cold tile.

"Do you want this?" he asked, his eyes searching. "I have to hear the words, Baby Girl."

"I want you," I breathed, crushing my lips to his.

"But I won't claim you as my Mate until you're ready."

My wolf whimpered with pleasure, but I held firm. Even though the mating instinct was strong, and my core throbbed with want, I had to make one thing clear first. "If we do this, you will be with no other woman from this moment on."

He nodded, a sexy smile lighting his lips. "That's what I want. And you will be with no other man."

I nodded my agreement and pulled his lips to mine in answer as his hard cock pressed against my stomach.

The steamy heat of the shower filled the air, creating a dreamy atmosphere of pleasure and indulgence. "I have no idea what I'm doing," I breathed against his lips. "You'll have to teach me."

"With pleasure." His eyes met mine, half-mast and dreamy as his breathing quickened. "Tell me if I hurt you."

I nodded as his lips went to my neck, my breath coming hard and fast as my sex throbbed, unaware that such pleasure existed.

"I'm not going to lie," he breathed, his eyes meeting mine. "It's going to hurt at first, but then it'll start feeling good."

I nodded, never dreaming that my first time with a man would be in the shower. But in a way, it was probably better, making him slick and easier to take.

"Just relax and trust me."

"I will."

He took control and stood me on my feet under the warm spray of the shower, and I closed my eyes, feeling the water rush over my body, washing away my inhibitions, anticipating what was to come.

"Open your eyes," he whispered as he slid his hand down my stomach and then around to my ass.

He gently guided me to turn around and I leaned back against him, wrapping my arm around his neck behind me, never having felt so loved, so cared for in my life.

Adan lathered up my body, exploring every inch, then he turned me around and rinsed me off in the steady stream. For the first time, I noticed how tall and muscular he was. A look of intense desire filled his eyes and stirred something inside me, making my wolf purr. He leaned in close and kissed my neck, sending a wave of electricity through me that made me quiver as his hands moved down my body, caressing my curves.

I gasped when he cupped my breast, gently squeezing it before finding my nipple, then pinched and rolled it between his fingers. I gasped at the sensation and leaned back against him as he continued to explore. Then his hand went to my other breast as he reached between my legs and found my pleasure spot, sending sensations unlike any I had known before coursing through me.

Just before I found release, he stopped and turned me back around, sliding his hands down to my hips.

"Don't stop," I panted. "I want you inside me."

"Soon." Adan crushed his lips to mine as he pulled me toward him, and his hardness pressed against my stomach. I gasped in pleasure as he rubbed his cock against my mound, his hands still exploring my body as he pressed his lips to mine. I opened for him, and his tongue danced with mine as pleasure unlike any I'd known before coursed through my body.

He lifted me into his arms again, holding my body with one arm as he massaged my breast, never breaking the kiss as his cock stroked my clit.

I did everything he wanted without hesitation, feeling vulnerable and exposed, but also incredibly empowered. Adan's gaze was intense as he pulled back to look into my eyes, and then leaned in and kissed me deeply as I melted into him. Waves of pleasure rocked my body, making me quiver with anticipation.

Then he kissed me deeply, passion filling us both as his hand explored every inch of my body he could reach as his lips moved with mine. He flicked his tongue between my lips, exploring and tasting me deeply. My nipples harden in anticipation and my breathing quicken as he pressed my back against the hard cold tile.

Then Adan slowly massaged my clit before exploring my tender folds. His fingers worked on me expertly, knowing just the right places to touch. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body as he pushed his fingers in and out of me, priming me. When I was on the edge, I gasped as my sex clenched around his fingers, then he entered me for the first time, my body quivering in response.

He waited a moment, holding me tightly as he held my gaze, letting me adjust to his size. When I was ready, he moved slowly at first as pain coursed through my body. I held onto him as my fingernails dug into his back, burrowing my face into his shoulder, but he leaned back, and his eyes met mine.

"Look at me," he breathed. "Never hide from me."

"Okay."

Soon he moved faster, his pulls becoming more urgent, and pain turned to pleasure, just as he had said it would. I responded to him, pushing against him as he thrust deeper and harder into me, my breathing ragged with pleasure as he reached places inside me I never knew existed.

My eyes fluttered closed as I neared the edge of ecstasy once again.

"Open your eyes," he breathed, rubbing my clit with his thumb. "I want to see you when you come."

I nodded, holding on as he pushed into me faster, harder. Suddenly, my body tensed as I clung to him. "Oh God!" I moaned as wave after wave of pleasure shattered through me. He continued to move within me as my body contracted around him, then his pulls became faster, urgent as he, too, reached his climax, moaning in pleasure.

"How do you feel?" he panted, kissing down my neck and then back up to my lips.

"Wonderful." I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled his lips to mine, swiping my tongue over his, then pulled back a moment later. "How do you feel?"

"Great." He kissed down my neck, filling my body with pleasure once again.

"How was it?" I asked, fully relaxed and sated in his arms.

Pushing back my hair and cupping my neck, he replied, "Fantastic."

We remained in the shower as the water gradually cooled around us, holding each other close and basking in the afterglow of our pleasure. Somehow, I felt a deep satisfaction despite everything I had endured, as if something inside me had finally been set free.

"I never knew it could be like this." I kissed his neck and then back to his lips.

A sexy smile lit his lips. "And it only gets better."

It was beautiful and profound, different somehow than I had imagine it would be. "I want more," I breathed, my voice barely audible over the water rushing around us.

"Not tonight." He gave me a sexy smile as he stood me on my feet, my legs feeling like Jell-O. He led me to stand in the steady stream of water and then poured body wash into his hands and ran them over my body, washing me sensually, lovingly, caring for me the whole time.

I reached for the body wash to bathe him, but he stopped me. "No, not this time. Let me take care of you."

I nodded, a smile lighting my lips.

When he was finished bathing me, he stepped out of the shower with me and dried me off with a fluffy white towel and dressed me in the robe behind the door.

Scooping me into his arms as if I weighed nothing, Adan carried me to the bed, pulled back the blanket and sheet, and laid me down. Then he covered me over and kissed the top of my head. "Get some rest. I'll be back later to check on you."

"Stay." I took his hand and pulled him into bed with me. "Thank you."

"You have nothing to thank me for." Adan smiled as he ran his fingertips lightly over my cheek, then slid under the sheet with me. Then he pulled me to his chest and ran lazy circles over my back, kissing the top of my head from time to time, making me feel safe and wanted.

Was this the same ruthless Alpha I had heard of? Tonight, he had shown me a completely different side of him. Maybe he wasn't so bad, after all. But when he came to me in the shower, how did he know that I needed him? It was as if he had felt my need of him and came to care for me, giving me what I needed... and the sex was fabulous. I never knew it could be like this.

Now, as I relaxed against his chest, all I wanted was to escape the horrors that I had endured and to sleep. I finally felt safe for the first time in what seemed to be a very long time.

Unable to sleep, I turned over and closed my eyes as he spooned me from behind, hoping that when I woke, the nightmare would be over, and my parents and my brother would still be alive, greeting me when I descended the grand staircase in the High Claw Pack Compound. But as reality set in, tears slid slowly down my cheeks, falling onto the pillow as Adan whispered tender words of comfort.

The nightmare I had endured was finally over... or was it just beginning?

***

A/N: Whoo! Leave an emoji below and tell me what you thought about this chapter. :-) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
2.9K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
46.5K 1.5K 45
On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted back into her human self. She could sm...
4.3K 250 8
This love can make me... or end me... ------------------------------------------------ My life was suppose to be simple... Well, as simple as being a...