ANGEL HEART❤️DEVIL MIND🗡️

By Anjali768

It is said that there's no love , where there's no pain.❤️ So here's a love story of two different personalit... More

INTRO
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Misjudgement
Is it love?
Part- 7
Part- 8
Part- 9
Part-11
Part- 12 (Finale)

Part- 10

86 7 0
By Anjali768

"Whaaaaaaat?" Jimin couldn't believe in his ears.
"Why are you so shocked? It's okay if you don't feel the same. I won't force you."
"No Hyung! It's not like that. I also love you."
Namjoon just stared at him.
"W-what did you say? Can you say it again?"
"I love you, Hyung." Jimin said shyly.

"Aish! You!" Namjoon facepalmed himself and smiled. "You love me....I just can't express my happiness. Hahaha!" He looked at Jimin. "I never thought that you would love a monster like me."
Jimin frowned and held his hands.
"Stop calling yourself a monster, Hyung. You are a human."
It made Namjoon chuckle.
"Yeah! And you made me realise that I also have a heart which beats only for you."
"So cheesy you are!"
"And this cheesy man is only yours." Saying that, he pulled Jimin closer by his waist, making Jimin to fall on his chest, his hands supporting on his shoulders. This sudden action made Jimin gasp.
The elder stared at his lips. "I want to kiss you. Can I?" He said in a deep voice.
"It's not like you asked for permission before. Then why now, Mr.Kim Namjoon?" Jimin teased by calling him formally on which Namjoon smirked.
"Ok then! I'll do what I want, Mr. Kim Jimin." The younger blushed at this.

Namjoon leaned closer to Jimin's lips and kissed him, Jimin also closed his eyes and kissed back. They were enjoying the moment, feeling the sweetness of each other's lips. Even the moon was blessing them by spreading its light on them. Such a beautiful view was that!
After kissing for sometime, they backed off. Namjoon was lovingly gazing at his beloved while the other one was also doing the same. There was silence between them. The time just stopped for them until Namjoon broke the silence.
"Jimin! What made you to fall for me?"
"Your warmth, caring nature, your cute sides plus your dimple smile. That's what made me to fall for you."
"Am I caring?"
"Don't pretend! You are but never show and you are also a cold ass."
"Cold ass? Is that a compliment?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow. Jimin chuckled.
"BTW Hyung! How did you fall for Jimin?" He asked cutely.
Namjoon thought for a moment and said, "Maybe your looks?" making Jimin pout.
"My looks huh? Nothing more?"
"What's more you have besides your cuteness?" He pinched Jimin's cheek and he just yanked his hand.
"Don't touch me. I hate you."
Namjoon laughed.
"Baby! I was just kidding. To be honest, I don't know but I guess I fell for you a long time ago."
"Long time ago? It's been only three months since our marriage. I don't think it's that long."
"I'm talking about two years ago."
Jimin lost in thoughts.
"It can't be.When did we meet? Can you tell me?"
"Sure." Then he started. "Two years ago..........."

Flashback :-

Namjoon POV-

It was the season of winter when the whole Korea was covered with snow.
I was coming back from a mission just then my driver stopped the car.
"What happened? Why did you stop?" I asked.
"Sir! Looks like there's some problem in the car. Let me check."
The driver tried to start the car but it didn't start. Then he came out and checked the car's engine.
"Sir! The car's engine has got really hot so it won't work. We need a mechanic."
"Then why the hell are you telling me that? Go and get him." I bursted out due to my anger issues.
"B-but sir! All the shops are closed. How can we find a mechanic?"
"THEN JUST GET AN ANOTHER CAR RIGHT NOW. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT."
"Y-yes sir."
The driver and guards got scared and ran away.
I thought that I would have some rest after completing a dangerous mission. I would go home and sip some coffee. But now I just have to wait here just because of this damn car. I harshly kicked it.
They're useless. I'm just gonna fire them.
Anger was all over me. Aish! My head's paining. I saw a bench nearby and sat on it, grabbing my hair in frustration.
"Excuse me! May I sit here?" A sweet voice echoed in my ear. I looked up and saw a boy in hoodie, short in height.
"That's not my seat. Do whatever you want." I coldly said.
"Thank you!" He sat down on the other side of bench.

Just then my phone rang. I picked it up.
"WHAT? FUCKING ONE HOUR? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I'M NOT WAITING THAT LONG. JUST GET YOUR ASS HERE WITH THE CAR IMMEDIATELY."..........................
"OK FINE! BUT COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.
!" I shouted and cut the call.

Those useless brats! How dare they make the mafia wait. I'm just gonna fire them when I get back.

"Umm...Ahjjushi! You should calm down. Anger isn't good for your health." The boy beside me spoke.

"Who are you to tell me that?" I rudely said.
"No-one. But you made me startled with your shouting."
"So what? Shut your mouth and don't talk me. Or else it won't be good for you, shortie!"
He pouted and looked away.
"Such a rude ass!" He mumbled but I heard him.
"Mind your words!"
"Huh? Did I say it out loud? Sorry hehe!" He said, scratching the back of his head. I just rolled my eyes.

I was scrolling through my phone just then, a tiny white thing fell on my phone screen. I looked at the sky. It was snowfall. Fuck! I hate snow. My mother died during a snowfall while giving birth to me and everyone blamed me. I hate it! I really really hate it.
I was in my thoughts when something warm touched my cheek.
I annoyingly looked at the boy beside me, who was touching my cheek with a coffee can.
"What's your problem, huh?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to give you this." He placed the coffee in front of me."
'I don't want it."
"Look how the snow is falling. You have to keep yourself warm. Plus it'll cool your mind, Mr.Rude a-" I glared at him, making him gulp. "I-I mean Ahjjushi!!"
"Why are you giving this to me?"
"Actually, I bought two for me and my friend. But he didn't come so I had an extra. You give a feel that you really need it. Drink it before it gets cold."

He's right. I really needed it. I took the can and opened it.
"I won't say Thanks because I didn't ask for it." I said sipping the coffee.
"No need! I just didn't want it to go wasted." He smiled with his eyes which I found kinda cute.

We both were enjoying our coffees. As it was having its effects on me, my mind was getting calmer and relaxed.
I sighed thinking why did I get so angry at my driver and guards over a car.
I felt like talking to the boy so I looked at him but what I saw made me to get lost in him.
He removed his hoodie from his head. Now I could see him properly. His eyes were closed. Looking towards the sky, he let the snow fall on his face, smilingly. He wasn't looking less than an Angel. I didn't realise that I was staring at him. My heart skipped a beat. I never felt like that.
"Seems like you love the snow." I said calmly but with an expressionless face on.
"Yeah! I love it so much." He said, without looking at me and kept enjoying the snowfall.
"What about you?"
"I hate it."
"Wae? It's so beautiful. How could you hate it?"
"I don't wanna tell you the reason." I said, looking away.
"It's ok! You must have your reasons."
"How could you be so sure that there's a reason?"
"Because there is nothing without a reason in this world." He said and smiled at me.
"Hmm!" That's all I could say. Because he was correct. I had my reasons that I can't share with anyone. The pain is just stored inside me for years. There is no one on whom I can lean on. I sighed.
After that no-one spoke anything but in his company, I didn't realise the time. Nobody ever talked to me that much because they were scared of me but this shortie is different and weird.

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of us and my driver and guards came out.
"Sorry to keep you waiting sir! Please get in." The driver said. I nodded.
Before getting in, I looked at the boy and said, "Hey boy! Get in! I'll give you a lift."
He smiled. "Thank you Ahjjushi! But I'll manage. My house isn't that far from here." He bowed.
"Hmm! Ok then!" I got inside the car and again said. "If destiny wanted, we'll meet again." Saying that, I signalled the driver to start the car.
After coming a little far, I peeked from the side mirror. He was still standing there in the snow. The car took a turn and he was out of sight.

End of flashback

"So that's how I met you. You left an impression on me on the first day."

Jimin widened his eyes. "Ahh! I remember now. I totally forgot about that."
"Yeah. And I met you again at Mr.Park's house. It must have been fate that we met."
"Did you marry me because of my parents?"
"You can say that and the other reason was that I didn't want to let you go. I felt some kinda attachment towards you which you can call obsession. But little did I know that you'd turn my obsession into love. My mother died and my dad blamed me for it. He just treated me like a shield to protect him. He trained me just to replace his position. I never felt any fatherly love. Then you came into my life and showed me how loving someone feels like. Thank you, thank you so much Jimin for coming into my life."
Namjoon let out all his pain he was bottling up inside him from a long time. His eyes were numb and voice was cracked. He was controlling himself not to cry infront of Jimin. But he couldn't stop himself from bursting into tears when Jimin hugged him tightly, rubbing his back. He was also comforting him with soothing words in his ear.
"Cry all you want. I'm here. Don't let it stored inside. You suffered a lot still didn't choose the wrong path. You did great, Hyung. I'm proud of you. Now it's time to give yourself a rest."
The elder sobbed on the younger's shoulder until he calmed down. After a good sobbing, he pulled out.
"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked.
"Hmm! I must've looked pathetic to you right as you never saw a mafia crying." Jimin wiped his tears.
"Crying dosen't mean you're pathetic or weak. It's ok to cry once in a while."
"Thanks Jimin!" He pulled him in a tight hug. Jimin also hugged back. Both were feeling each other's warmth, holding each other in their embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...
163K 11.3K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
54.1K 2.7K 14
Namjoon is for Jimin. Everyone needs to realize that. [Kinda dark.]
4.4K 329 28
A Namjoon Fanfic (Obsessed mafia au) He was like fire burning his surroundings like ashes. She was calm like water quenching everyone's thirst and al...