The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

3

7.1K 292 374
By -QveenMe-

Cévon P.O.V
I walked into my house and went straight to my room after locking my front door. I had a little move to make tonight and I needed to make sure I was dressed accordingly. I got dressed in all black hearing s knock on my front door making me grab my strap and walk to the front door.

"Baby, you in there. Give auntie some for 10 dollas," I heard making me smack my lips.

"Aunti, I told you I'm not seeking to ass no fucking crack. Stop asking me and I told you not it come to my house asking me for that shit," I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"You just like yo daddy. Always wanna run and leave and never help yo family. I'm in need and you don't wanna help me?" She asked me making me look at her confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her as I walked out of my house locking the front door.

"Where's Cash?" She asked me making me look at her.

"He's dead Auntie, you know that already. You went to his funeral,"I told her as she gasped looking at me as she held onto my arm wobbling a bit.

"My baby! Oh Lawd my baby is dead! Who killed him? Did you get that nigga?" She asked me as she started to cry.

"Auntie don't start yo shit. You so dramatic and we go through this every day. Just go find Sherman and chill with him," I told her as she rolled her eyes.

"I think he fucked another girl nephew. I know he did! He's a cheater! He never come to our tent at the right time and he barely been coming home," she spoke crossing her arms.

"You be going out and looking for him?" I asked her as she nodded his head.

"Hell yea. He's my baby daddy. That's my husband and imma always bring that nigga home. He still a bitch. HA!" She yelled laughing with her tongue out as she took off running down the street making me shake my head.

My mom wasn't the only crack head in the family.

I got into my car and started it up sending a quick text to OG seeing if needed me to do anything else before I made this move.

From "OG":
See P and talk to him about a
shipment of food coming in after
you clean up the restaurant.

I liked the message before setting my phone down and pulling out of my driveway. I started on my destination keeping my music off since I needed to focus. My phone began ringing again making me sigh and answer it. I heard P's voice come through as he started talking.

"Hey. What time are you coming tonight? I need to talk to you,"

"Well if I'm coming already then obviously we can talk then. What you calling me for?"

"I'm just making sure we good...,"

"Ain't nobody finna snitch on you my nigga. Quit panicking,"

"You don't fucking understand what it's like my
Nigga! I forgot to lock the door and had it been anybody el-,"

"Then niggas would know you liked getting fucked. They would still have to come to you for work, so it wasn't gone change shit. They was only gone talk shit, but if they really cared then the joke gone be on them cause then they the ones losing out in money gang. I don't care,"

"Cévon man, just promise you won't say shít. I can't have my pops finding out about this cause he ain't gone let me run this shit and imma go back to being poor. Please Bruh!"

"P, I already don't like you and now you're gonna piss me off if you keep calling me and asking me not to tell. You're annoying me,"

"I just don't want you to say shit I gotta make sure you won't my nigga!"

"Too bad cause imma tell everyone now since you irritating me hoe!" I told him hanging up the phone. He immediately called me back, but I muted him and silenced my phone.

I wasn't really about to out the nigga, but he was irritating me so I wanted to make that nigga panic.

I arrived to my destination and pulled out my strap putting it in my waist band. I hopped out of the car after parking in a dark and ducked off space before turning it off and walking to the door. I walked in and heading down to the basement of the building seeing someone standing down there.

From "OG":
If there's anyone there.
Please escort them out.
I want everything.

Reading that I know he meant to kill who was here. I cocked my gun and aimed it at the back of the niggas head and put my finger on the trigger. I watched as he stood up straight hearing me before slowing turning around and looking at me.

Cordell.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him as he looked at me. Nobody was supposed to know about this shit. We had a deal with P to let us know where these other niggas were storing their drugs. He tells us and we go pick it up. There's no way he should be here because he not with the niggas who own this shit.

"The same thing you're doing here. You boutta kill me?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yea. I got word to. You not supposed to be here my nigga and imma have a word with P too about t-,"

"P aint tell me bout this. I have my own source. I never met someone that's about to kill someone, but is choosing to talk. I would have pulled the trigger," he spoke chuckling as I stared at him.

"Put all that shit in my bag. Now!" I said to him as he did what I said before throwing me the bag back. I picked it up and put it on my back before looking back at him. "Who told you bout this spot?"

"Why would I give up my source?" He asked me chuckling walking closer to me.

"Back the fuck up Cordell. I'm not playing with you at all I'll blow yo head off to fucking shoulders pussy. Who told you about the spot?" I asked him again.

"You already got the drugs. Why kill me too? You wanna fight for it? Cause technically I was here first," he spoke as I lowered my gun tucking it away.

"Fuck you," I spoke walking away from him.

"Ain't yo daddy gone be mad you ain't shoot me Cévon?" He asked me following me out of the building. I saw a car with no lights go by before slowly pulling up making me back track into the building running into him.

"Back up," I said to him.

"My nigga, shut the fuck up and back up now! Yo awareness is fucking trash. Move," I said to him closing the door and going back into the building pushing him out of my way. He followed me through the building as I went next to a window and looked through it seeing a group of niggas in suits pulling up with big ass guns. "Shít,"

"You know them?" He whispered as I looked at him.

"They own this shit. These those Italians. Why the fuck would he say this was a little pick up. He tryna get me killed?!" I spoke mad as I watch another car pull up. I heard the front door open and watched as a few niggas walked in looking around.

I slowly backed up looking at Cordell as he followed suit. We moved to the back of the building before going up some stairs to the main floor. There were obviously more guys up here. I sighed looking around.

"What are we gonna do?" He whispered dms king me looking him up and down.

"We? Nigga me. Fuck you," I spoke moving away from
him as he shook his head. First time this bitch ain't laughing and giggling. He's never serious and that's part of the reason I don't like him. Nobody is that happy.

I felt myself sweating as I neared a window that broken open and door. The door was gonna make too much noise, but the window was gone cut me up. We're trapped. I hear footsteps growing closer and his off to the side. It was one nigga by himself who looked young as fuck. He only had a pistol. He pointed the gun at Cordell who was spotted and cocked it about to shoot him.

Fuck man...

"Pull that trigger and I'll fucking murder you. Put the gun on the floor. Now!" I whisper yelled at him making him jump and put the gun on the floor. "Say one word and I'll pull the trigger,"

Cordell came out and looked at me kicking his gun away.

"I'm gonna open this door and leave and you're gonna say 'There's no one back here guys I'm gonna go check out back' in English too bitch! If I hear a slither of Italian I'll murder you,"

"Nigga I'm not afraid of you and I'm not doing shit!," he spoke making me chuckle. He's literally shaking.

"Oh you not? Then I have no use in keeping you alive. Especially some little pussy ass white boy saying nigga. Rest in piss," I spoke as he stopped me.

"W-Wait! I'll do it. I'll do it I'm sorry don't kill me," he whimpered as I nodded my head.

"Say it," I spoke as he nodded his head.

"Guys it's all clear back here. I'm going to check out back. Head to the front," he spoke to the guys. I hear them complying in English and Italian before their footsteps faded away. I opens up the door and took him outside with us. I spotted my car and saw there was no one standing out side. Clean shot. I hit the nigga in the back of the head knocking him out before I walked across the the clear area to my car. Cordell was still with me.

"Look, the nigga I was with dipped probably once he saw them niggas pull up. I know yo ass hate me, but at least drop me back in the city. I'll pay you," he spoke quietly as I got into my car slowly closing the door. "Never mind then,"

"Get in the ducking car Cordell," I spoke as he got in sitting down in the passenger seat gently closing the door. I took a deep breath before starting up my car and driving off with my lights off. No one behind us and no one ran outside.

Clean escape. I took a deep breath driving down the street as I felt my adrenaline still going. This nigga has pissed me off.

"Thanks," Cordell spoke making me look over at him before looking back at the road.

"Yea," I replied lowly.

"You saved my life and you hate me? Like seriously th-,"

"Stop talking about it. If anyone is gonna do it it's gonna be me. I wasn't doing it to be nice or because I thought we could be friends," I told him as he chuckled.

"Why do you want to be an ass to me? You just saved my fucking life and I don't wanna hear that shit. Especially after you just had the chance to kill me yourself and you didn't. Why is that?" He asked me as I looked over at him.

"Let's not talk to each other," I spoke as he chuckled.

"You don't really hate me do you? You forcing yoself to beef wit-,"

"No, nigga I'm not. I don't like you because of this. You play too much you talk to much and you think you're better than everyone. It pisses me off. You always have some smart ass comments or 'advice' or something that nobody asked for. You don't really wanna be in this life yet you pop out with these niggas and then when they start talking greasy yo ass wanna play mediator and shit like you're better than us. When you're not my nigga. You sell drugs, you rob niggas, you've killed niggas too. You ain't no better than nobody else and always fucking with me which makes me wanna knock you off of that high horse you on. Don't think I give a fuck about you when I don't," I spoke in a calm tone as he nodded his head flopping straight ahead.

"I thought I was just being nice...," he spoke lowly chuckling.

"You come off as annoying as fuck," I told him as he nodded his head growing quiet.

Fuck I forgot about P.

"I gotta stop at P house real quick," I told him as I turned down a street going in the direction of his place. Once I made it there I stopped my car and hopped out. He got out of the car too and we walked up to the front door together. I knocked on the door waiting for him to come and when he did he opens it looking at us in shock.

"Oh. H-Hey guys," he stuttered making me roll my eyes. "Cévon? Cévon?! Did you real-,"

"No nigga. I just said that to scare you cause you were irritated me. What's up with this work you got for me?" I said to him as Cordell stood by me quietly. "Let's talk upstairs,"

"Why can't y'all talk here?" Cordell spoke making me look at him like he was stupid.

"Because this has nothing to do with you my nigga," I told him as he looked at me. "Yo wassup nigga you gotta problem with me cause I told you bout yoself? Yo dumb ass Can walk home,"

"Quit talking to me nigga. I asked you one question and you steady talking spicy," he spoke makings me take my gun out and sit it on the table.

"Don't fight in my fucking house," P spoke looking between us.

"He talk good, but he don't really wanna fight me," he spoke making me chuckle.

"Don't think because you bigger than me imma hoe. I just don't want to pussy ass to cry," I told him as he nodded his head chuckling.

"Make me cry then," he spoke as I nodded my head swinging on him decking him in his face making him stumble back. Yea I hit hard as fuck.

I don't know why he thought there was any hoe in my blood. Fuck this nigga he can walk home. He stood up and swung on me, but I dodged him punching him again. He caught me with a right before picking me up and slamming me on the goring harshly making me his whole punching him in his side. I could see him folding. Yea I know that kidney hurt bitch.

I kicked him off of me and swung on him before he punched me in my mouth standing up. He tried to kick me, but k grabbed his leg and pulled his big ass back on the floor making him groan as I got on top of him punching him. He grabbed me by my hoodie and swung me off of him kicking me in my chest making me hold it as he kicked me there again.

Nigga took my breath away.

"Get up pussy!" He breathed out heavily as blood dripped form him. I stood up and charged at him tackling him into a glass table hearing it shatter underneath him. "Fuck!"

I felt a bunch of water being poured on me making me jumó up and look at P who was standing there with a bucket looking at us angrily. I slipped on the water trying to stand up and held onto the table for for balance.

"You two big dumb ass niggas! This is a ducking green zone! If y'all wanna kill each other do that shit in y'all hood, but don't bring that shit over here my nigga! I want both of to pay for my shít and get the fuck outta my house! I don't even wanna talk to neither one of y'all retarded asses. You niggas got me fucked up! In my house breaking shit. Get out! Come back tomorrow or something and just HOPE I got something for either one of you dumb hoes!" P yelled at us as I grabbed my gun off of his table and walked out of the front door.

I went to my car grabbing my wallet before walking up the house again and going in. Cordell was now standing up and grinning as blood dripped form him the same way it dripped from me.

I guess I finally met my match cause that was a tied fight. I'll still swing on that nigga any day. I probably would have won if his big ass and cheat and slam me. Never scared to fight no nigga.

"How much P?" I asked him wiping my nose with my hoodie.

"That table was like...3 something. Just give me 3 flat," he spoke as I handed him three hundred dollar bills.

"I don't need you paying shit for me," Cordell spoke making me roll my eyes at him.

"You not getting bread like me bitch be glad I'm paying yo way," I spoke walking out of the house. "My bad P,"

I got into my car watching as Cordell walked out of the house. I started my car up as he walked over to my car. He knocked on my window making me ignore him.

"My phone," I heard through the window making me look over and grab his phone. I rolled my window down and passed the phone to him as he held onto it.

"I'm sorry," he spoke walking away from me as he started on his walk home. I pulled off in my car heading to my OG's spot not thinking about giving that nigga a ride.

Fuck him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Yo, why the fuck would you send me out there by myself knowing that spot was owned by them Italians?! You know they pulled up right with big ass guns and shit?" I asked my OG as he just stared at me smiling.

"Did you die?" He asked me as I looked at him annoyed. "Answer my question when I talk to you boy,"

"No," I replied agitated.

"Well, then everything went to plan. I take ir there was no one else in the spot when you got there before the Italians right? Or else you would have been making a call to me about a clean up," he spoke as I thought about Cordell. Do I say he was there and get cussed out for letting him walk and then get him possibly killed because he knows one of the spots? Or did I not say anything and protect that nigga once again?

"Nah, nobody there. Well except the fucking Italians," I told him rolling my eyes.

"Sit down son. You know why I sent you out there alone? Because you're my best. You're quick, you have awareness of everything that's going on, you're smart, and you always come back. I sent you alone because I knew you could do it by yourself. The less people that know the better. When I flip this I'll give you half for your troubles," he spoke as I sighed nodding my head. "Now, what happens to your face?"

"I got into a fight with an east side nigga over some bullshit. It's whatever," I spoke as he shook his head.

"No, I don't think it is whatever because you sat there and did that shít at P's house. You know that's a green zone right? You tryna fuck up my connections. What if he doesn't want my best runner to come over there anymore? I don't need you breaking relationships I've built over dumb shit," he spoke calmly as I shrugged.

"I already handled it. I paid him for the table and he told me to come back tomorrow," I spoke as he nodded his head.

"Fuck up again like that tomorrow we won't be having a talk. This play he has could be monumental and you wanna pass up on it?" He said looking down under his desk that he was sitting up. "Do you understand what he has in store? It's not just some product. It's a brand new drug that could be worth millions. You pick it up for me and deliver it to the Russians, you, P, and I split the profit three ways. We could be rich,"

"What's the catch? That sounds too good to be true," I spoke as he chuckled.

"You're picking it up from the Germans," he spoke smiling.

"But?...," I spoke as he looked down again closing his eyes.

"They don't know you're going there for that," he spoke as I nodded my head sighing. Shit. "They think you're going to just talk about moving a large shipment of white women. You'll have to find out where it's stored while you're there. They're expecting you to stay for a while for a tour of the compound and also to get to know them better. They don't want just anyone delivering their shit,"

"And I'm doing this by myself?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "I can't say no?"

"No you cannot. Besides you shouldn't, it's an easy job. I also have someone that will be able to give you some intel from the inside once you get there. Piece of cake," he spoke breathing hard before chuckling and looking down again. A small light skinned boy came from under the table wiping his mouth putting OG's dick back into his pants before sitting on his lap kissing him.

This niggas gay?

"Cév, I'd love for you to meet my heart. Arvo. Arvo meet Cév. Arvo will be the one with that special intel once he heads back there. I need you to make sure my heart comes back in one piece of his cover is blown," He spoke making me look at them sighing.

"Er ist sehr niedlich," He spoke making me look at him confused as OG kissed his cheek.

"I know baby boy, but focus," he spoke looking at me chuckling as the boy blushed looking at him laughing.

"How the fuck is this nigga gone help me if he don't speak English?! I don't speak German man," I spoke irritated as Arvo chuckled.

"I speak 8 languages fluently," he replied looking at OG smiling. He has a thick as jumbled up ass accent.

"He sure does. English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Italian, and Portuguese. He speaks some other languages as well, but he's the best at theses. He's still learning to her ones. Don't worry, my baby is more than qualified to be of service to you," he spoke as Arvo gave him a small smile.

"Fine," I spoke dragging my hand down my face.

"Go get me a drink beautiful," he spoke smacking Arvo's ass as he walked away to the small bar he had in his office. I ain't gone lie he was petite lil nigga but that ass was fat. That's the gayest shit I've ever thought of, but I'm not even being gay. That was just an observation honestly he was thick.

"You won't have to go until a week from now, but I need you to make sure you have yourself prepared. You're dismissed," he spoke waving me off as I stood up looking over at Arvo.

"Tchau, gracinha," He spoke waving at me making me look back at OG before waving at Arvo.

I don't know what he just said, but it sounded flirty and OG don't even give a fuck. Maybe that's just how he was. Wasn't doing me any harm.

This was all just a lot though. My life was about to change in a few weeks. I know it would take a minute for the money to come through, but at the same time this was just crazy.

I have a feeling my life was about to change in a crazy way.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arvo above.

OG above.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
40.1K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
1.2K 72 10
ACT I.
390K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'