๐™ƒ๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™„ : ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...

Par aurelia_Sa

๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, eve... Plus

1_2. Paranoia
2_2.Amnesia
3_2. Olfactory
4_2. Retrograde
5_2. Human Canvas
7_2. Blood and tears
8-2.Bad Seed
9-2.Dion
10-2. It always ends with a dance!
Announcement

6_2. Dictator

1.3K 69 66
Par aurelia_Sa

Hades POV.

Flashback:

"I'm a fish !"

Hope said in the wedding video that Noah found for me , "haha , how cute ! She is my fish! If she is finally mine, where was she for a year ? Why didn't I remember her ?" It was a weird feeling to watch my own wedding when I barely remember it , my heart was beating fast . I wanted to raise my hand and grab her from the monitor , the important part was that she is mine ! only mine.

"Maybe because of your baby..." Jessica did not dare to finish her sentences because I fell from my chair and sat on the ground with the sharp pain that I was familiar with already . I could remember everything again , but this time I used all the power I had over my own brain to keep the memories .

"I lost my son! I couldn't protect my family, " I murmured. The mourning for the baby that was never born drove me crazy. My body couldn't get along with losing my baby or more importantly Hope's baby .

I experienced the same attack I had each time I remembered Hope . I was fighting my own body to not forget her, and my son . She was pregnant and she didn't know about it. I wanted to tell her once she changed  her mind , she would abort it because she believed I was a scary father. Now I know she was right , I let that bitch Marto take my family.

"Ares sent Marto's dead body with Noah ! he got your revenge, you should go get your wife before..." Sam didn't finish his sentences. I was satisfied to hear that Marto was dead. Each moment that Marto lived was a disrespect to me. He took my family and my company but I couldn't do anything.

Now I'm back!

"Before what? Where was she for a year ! How could I marry Elima when I have a wife ! How did you let her live with Kay?" I obviously had so many questions and they looked happy to answer them . After Jayson and Tom I couldn't trust anyone but these people here helped me when I couldn't even remember them.

"Hope was injured even worse than you , when your father realised that you can't remember her , he decided to bring you here ! On this island." I didn't like what Noah was explaining but I nodded my head and I was taking notes in my mind.

1.Father lied.

"Hope parents send her to the mental Hospital , I tried to protect her but I couldn't !" I clenched my teeth together  , a new list of enemies that includes my own father and now her parents. How dare they treat my wife like a crazy woman!

2. Henry and Rose hurt my wife.

"Your father used her mental health as a reason to get your divorce!" Jessica shot the last shot ! I grabbed Sam's collar "she got divorce? What were you doing !" I glared at the rest of them and shouted "ALL OF YOU!"

3.Father got her DIVORCE!

I walked to the door , "let's get my wife back first! I want her" Emily jumped out of the room first , she must be nervous to face me. All of them walked out but Sam stayed in , I checked on him and he mumbled while looking down "I have to tell you something!"

I walked back to the room because he seemed to need some private time with me , but Noah and Jessica's reaction made me even more curious .

"No SAM! Don't tell him! " Noah pleaded and Jessica added "he will kill her Sam , dont !"  , I closed the door to shut them.

I remember dad's conversation with Hope , he told her I would kill her too ! What did my naughty wife do ! I kind of like a reunion with a punishment.

"I think you should know that she was making out with Kyros !" I punched his nose as hard as I could , he was on the ground and growled in pain.

4.Kyros touched my property.

"He touched her ? wait wait ... he kissed her ? fucked my wife ?!"

"I mean ,I stopped them but they were kissing! That's why Ares sent Martos's dead body , it was an apology" his nose was bleeding but he didn't seem to mind it. He was satisfied to expose Hope like that.

Hope voice echoed in my ear again <.... MY BOYFRIEND!" > she called my cousin as her boyfriend !

5.Hope

"I need more details ,she willingly kissed him?" I sat on my chair to listen to him carefully. I needed him to fill my gun with everything he saw. It will come in handy.

I wanted to get it easy on her because it was my fault and her one year absence was her parent's fault but I couldn't convince myself to forgive her affair with Kay!

Sam started talking with excitement , he really wanted Hope to pay for her mistake "Mr. King and I were checking the security cameras , She was on his lap ...."

Hope Pov.

Previously:

There were around one hundred men in two lines walking while holding some firecrackers and three black cars were in the middle , Hades was in the front , Sam and Noah were following him on the sides.

"He remembered!" I murmured.

The fireworks behind them were so pretty but not when they were aimed directly toward us ! "run!" Kyros held my hand and we both ran out of the now burning house , we jumped the last step and landed right in front of Hades' shoe!

"What a warm welcoming , wifey"

I fixed my shirt ... Kyros' shirt ! The embarrassing situation wasn't just the way we landed in front of him but also our clothes ! He was shirtless and painted while I just had a long shirt on . There were more than a hundred men plus Hades' sharp glare on me. I could feel some of them were trying to hide their laughter.

Hades took his coat off and put it on my shoulder , "did I disturb your painting class.... wife?" He kept repeating the word wife to show he remembered everything, I stayed silent because it was the only choice I had  but Kyros wasn't scared at all !

he stepped in front of me to protect me, he must remember our conversation about Hades illogical jealousy or as he liked to name it 'HELLISH JEALOUSY'

"Hades we should talk about this , don't judge the situation ..." His calm words were met by a punch right across his right cheek , I could see the blood splash on the ground , I was face to face with Hades again , "Did I misunderstand or he was trying to protect my wife from me!"

I took a glimpse at Kyros who was in pain. I was worried about him but any trace of sympathy for him would cost me my life. I was caught red handed , my mind was calculating all the possible situations , I could clearly remember each time he saw me with another man ! Those punishments were for misunderstanding , now I actually lived with a man. This time he could call me guilty .

"Don't I get a hug?" his deep voice was back . When he did not remember his mafia side he had a softer voice but now his tune alone could scare the shit out of me.

"Do you remember everything ?" I looked into his eyes , those blue eyes were stormy . He had his arms ready to hug me but once Kyros stood up after his painful struggles , Hades stormed to him again.

"Oh, I even remember that all your paintings belonged to me! Right wifey?"

He was rolling his sleeves up and had a small knife in his hand. I knew him enough to know that he was going to hurt Kyros , I checked Kyros but he wasn't going to protect himself , he knelt down to give Hades better access to peel his back ! he must have lost his mind! Or maybe he knew he deserved the punishment .

I couldn't let my best friend get hurt because of me so I stepped in front of Hades , he had a <how dare you expression> but stayed silent to see what I would do next , I closed my eyes and spoke as fast as I could "I paint that for Kyros , you can't have it!"

"W...what?" He yelled a little louder than I expected . I gulped as he stepped closer to me and he cupped my face , his hands were pressing into my skin and bones , his blue eyes turned a shade darker. My jaw isn't a good place for him to release his anger .

He was so close that I could feel his breath against my skin when he spoke between his teeth  "I'm trying to act cool, don't fucking ruin it !"

I pulled his hand to let go of me before he broke a bone again but he only let go when he made sure I submitted to him . He knew exactly the moment I lost my confidence and put my guards down .

"Get in the car!" I paused for a moment because I was dizzy as a result of the pressure he put on my temples , but when he opened the car's door and yelled "NOW!" my body moved automatically.

I sat there in the car emotionless "He is really back!" my heart was heavy. I wanted to hug him and explain everything that happened in the past year but if I do that lots of people would be in trouble.

Hades was busy arguing with Kyros , no one was watching me , even the carnaval men were amused by Hades actions so it was the perfect time to run away and save everyone's life. I went to the other side of the car and  pulled the handle slowly but the stupid car made a warning sound .

"HOPE!" Hades shouted my name , he knew it was enough for me to sit back on my seat like a good girl.

Mission failed.

I know I wished for them to die but now I don't want anyone to get hurt ! not my parents, not his parents or Elima , especially Hades himself ! Mr.King said Hades cant get away with killing someone . I'm in trouble , the moment I tell him everything the chao begins but if I dont I will be dead by tomorrow.

I tried to hear their conversation but they were far from me. I sat patiently for news from King's cousins wrestling. Kyros' painful cry broke my heart . I couldn't take it anymore so I rushed out of the car , Hades' coat was thrown on the ground.

I shouted and invaded Hades "NONO! WHAT DID YOU DO ?" Sam's arm circled around my waist to stop me. There was an 'A' shaped scar on Kyros back and Hades was cleaning his hands "I gave you an A , but if you don't like it I can change the grade to B!" he shrugged and stepped toward Kyros again.

A tear dropped down my cheek "No! Stop it ." Hades walked to me and grabbed my arm ,  I stopped to check on Kyros , he mumbled "I'm ok" and gave me a weak smile. I saw him fighting with those thugs . He could fight Hades as well but he didn't . Maybe he felt guilty .

I didn't want to move because I felt like it was the last time I could see Kyros but Hades grabbed my forearm "don't make me kill my own cousin!" in a flash, I was thrown back into the car and Hades sat beside me.

I huddled on the opposite side of the car. As much as I wanted to hug him and tell him how much I missed him , I wanted him to forget about me again .

His hand slowly approached my hand , he wanted to hold hands with me ! really (?) He held my hand but I pulled away .

"You don't look happy about my comeback !"He grabbed my hand again and interlocked his fingers with mine. I was mad at him but I didn't want a fight in front of the driver , so all I did was, raise my middle finger up. He smiled for the first time since he was back and pushed my finger down

"Hey !" He warned me but I raised it again. He sighed and held my hand with his right hand so I couldn't raise a finger anymore.

"You're a dictator !" I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window , why couldn't he be like a kind husband , just hug me and say sorry ! but no he has to make a show.

"We will talk about the dictator at home!" I wanted to slap the smug look out of his face.

I was trying to make theories in my mind . I didn't know if Sam told him about the Kiss incident or not but I needed to have my plan B story.

"If you're done searching for an excuse, get out!" he knew me better than anyone else, lying to him was so hard . Hades opened the door for me.

I stood in front of the King's mansion bare feet with a dirty , loose shirt . I kind of knew what was waiting for me, this place wasn't a house anymore! It was a court , my court ! I didn't want to step toward hell on my own.

Do I have any other choice?

Note:

Hello my fishes ❤️🐠

how are you?

Ares , Marto and Kyros are in M4 book , Its available on my profile . you can check it out ❤️

I wanted to update sooner but Hades wasn't available 😶 I will update whenever the chapters are compelited . so it will more than one chapter a week ❤️

Love you , Love you ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79.6K 1.6K 37
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...
97.7K 3.9K 26
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...
233K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
408K 11.6K 88
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...