๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"

60.3K 3.4K 250
By shristiroy148

First vote and then read.

And I am so sorry for being this late. But it was because I had my exam and last not least I was facing writers block.

Not because I don't know what to write. But because of the hate I was receiving in one of my short story from my book "Loving you."

It was too much, I was never in such situations. Where I'll receive too much Hate. I never Said my character are perfect nor I said my writhing style is. I write what I feel.

"His hayati" is a related to real incident in my life which I have witnessed. People making fun. Abusing me, the character. Then questioning my writing style and emotions. Fuck! My mind blowed up.

And I don't understand why they continue reading when they know what's the leads are gonna do or gonna avt stupid. Or they are hating it from the very first chapter. I mean just stop. I never begged you to read it full. It's all on you to read or feel the content. Just stop if you feel you can't relate or feel uncomfortable..

Okay, not realte. If they understand the word fiction. I even said, All the incident aren't real. I made few of them. I just took the base from reality and they are are mad.

Again here I am repeating. If anyone of you have read that book or felt I did wrong writing that one.

Just stop reading. Get your comfort first don't come near my books ever.!

I know I sound rude but that's what the frustrating of hate did to me.

"P-punishment?" I shuttered. He pressed himself more into me. My butt was being groped while my neck was being chocked. I should be feeling bad. Like I should be in pain. I should be feeling humiliated b-but I was feeling...hot. I was liking it..strangely.

I clenched my things together when I felt him him nibbling on my neck. My breath quicken and I anticipated for his next action until I felt a smack landing on my butt. My body froze when I felt him leaving the skin of my neck and then patting my butt where he just smacked. He then smirked and murmured in my ear in a very low voice.

"Yes kitten! Punishment."

My eyes shut at the impact, and I drew a sharp intake of breath. But before I could relax myself even more, I felt another striking pain in my butt. This time, he spanked a little harder.

"Punishment for ignoring me, for pushing me away," he said in a whisper. My butt stung with pain, while my face burned. I bit my lips harder, and the open world in front of me dared not utter a single sound.

His face was now pressed against mine, our cheeks attached. He then snuggled more into my cheeks, while his hand continued to rub my ass.

"I so want to make this little cute ass red, kitten, but I am afraid you can't take this much... yet."

He whispered in my ear, which was hot. The cold air hitting my face made me more restless. His hand was still touching my butt sensually. My breath was coming in small pants. My eyes were getting slightly wet from his actions.

Without any warning, he made me turn toward him. A small gasp escaped my mouth and my eyes widened. His eyes were filled with raw emotions, which made my knees weak. I never uttered a single word; my mouth wasn't supporting my brain.

"As much as I want to devour you here, at the moment, I don't want anyone else to see what I am doing to you..."

I gulped.

His hand, which was on my back, traveled to my chest and then to my neck. Wrapping his fingers around my neck, he tightened his hold a little, just enough to make me squirm.

"And I definitely didn't want anyone to look at my wife in this state. Your messy appearance is only for my eyes," he said, his voice filled with possessiveness. I am well aware of the state he is referring to. I felt goosebumps on the back of my neck as I witnessed his eyes darkening. I saw his Adam's apple bobbing, making my throat dry.

Our surroundings were silent, and I could hear his heartbeat. I'm sure he could hear mine too. This reaction of mine was totally unexpected. His closeness affecting me this much was something I never thought would happen.

Before, whenever I was near him, I would feel a similar rise in my heartbeat, a similar loss of words, and a similar heat on my cheeks. But wasn't that due to fear? B-but I didn't fear him now, so why?

Why does my body react this way?

I never had the time to ponder on this much, as I felt myself in the air. A quick gasp escaped my mouth. His hand went to my tingling butt, balancing me. I hissed when I felt his hand there. My legs were soon wrapped around his waist, and not a second later, his lips found their way to mine.

"Ahhh," a low moan escaped my mouth, feeling the eagerness in the kiss. Our bodies were attached to each other in such a way that not even air could pass through. My hardened nipple brushed against his hard chest, making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

My hands automatically went to his hair, rubbing his scalp to calm him. His other hand, which was free, went to my hair, gripping a fistful of it and angling my face towards his.

The way he handled me was so raw and rough, as if he had no control over himself. I should be scared of this reaction, but for some unknown reason, I wasn't.

I need to see a doctor.

I felt him biting my lips, which made me moan in pain. Then he pulled my hair, causing my head to fall back, but my lips were still between his teeth. The slight pain made me close my eyes and release a throaty moan, while he sucked on them. His action caused my thighs to clench around him.

Once free from his lips, I opened my eyes to look at him, and he was smiling at me. The look on his face made me blush.

His hand left my hair after rubbing it a little to soothe the pain. He then sat on the bed with me on his lap. A hiss escaped my mouth as I felt the pain in my butt. My eyes filled with tears again.

Maybe he saw that, which is why he started to rub my back in a soothing way. But it only made me cry even more. A low sob escaped my mouth.

"Oh, Kitten..." he purred, trying to make me look at him. "Did I hurt you a lot?"

He asked, his hand once again rubbing my butt. As soon as I heard his voice, I looked up at him. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has ever spanked me. Not even Maa when I was a kid.

"Y-You spanked me," I murmured, never meeting his eyes. He then chuckled at my statement, which made me narrow my eyes at him.

"Yes, I did," he said after clearing his throat, as if it wasn't a big deal. My lips formed a pout as I tried to control my tears.

"I-it hurts," I said again, this time looking at his face. Hearing me, he leaned towards me, his face getting too close.

"I know," he said. Judging by the look on his face, I don't think he regrets it. Instead, his dimples were on display as he tried to hide his smile. Without thinking much, I punched his chest with my fist. I know it will not affect him, b-but I'll feel satisfied.

He chuckled at my attempt and let me punch him for a while. But after a few punches, he held my both fists in his hands and stopped me.

"That's enough, kitten. Now let me cure your little butt," he said, making me lay flat, ignoring my protest. He was handling me like I weighed nothing, so easily.

Once I was down, he sat beside me, one hand on the back of my neck, keeping me still while the other trailed on my butt. My heart was pounding at his actions. I didn't know what he was planning to do, but for some unknown reason, my body was liking it. The spanks weren't hard or too rough, something I could handle and didn't dislike.

For some strange reason, I liked it. The pain didn't scare me.

Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt the loss of clothes on my butt. My eyes grew wide, and I started to wiggle again.

"Stay still, kitten," he said to me, but how could I? I felt the push of fresh air on my now bare ass. My cheeks turned red, and my heart started to pound.

What is he doing?

Before I could say or think anything, I felt his fingers tracing my skin just beside my panty lines. My body stilled when I felt the sensual touch.

My mouth went dry, but he never stopped. Tracing my whole butt, he stopped. Leaning into my ear, he pushed the hair aside from my neck. Laying slightly on my back with his hand still on my butt, he nuzzled into my neck.

"Xav-..."

"Shsss.."

He shushed me. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Listen to me first, and listen carefully," he said near my ear. His lips touched my earlobes as he spoke. My fingers were now gripping the bedsheet to control myself from these all-new things.

"All your attention, all of you, is mine. I hated it today when you ignored me. I don't want you to repeat that...Sì"

His husky voice reached my ears, making me shiver. His voice dripped with possessiveness. Unknowingly, I clenched my thighs as I heard him. Lost in my thoughts, I felt a stinging pain on my butt again.

"Ahh," I moaned in pain as his hand landed directly on my bare butt.

"?" he asked again, his fingers gripping my butt. I bit my lips to stop myself from making any sound.

"Yes," I murmured. He then kissed my skin right below his lips and got up from my body. I felt his weight lifting off.

"You are bad, you hurt me," I murmured. It wasn't from my heart, but a sentence coming from the heat of the moment. Hearing me, he stayed still. But I could feel his gaze on me. Suddenly, I felt him touching my head softly. A low, throaty chuckle left his mouth.

"That I am. And let me tell you one thing. This isn't one percent of how bad I can be," he said, leaning on my ear. My body shivered at his sentence. His voice sounded dark, darker than I had ever heard. But for some reason, I wasn't feeling scared. Not at all.

He then got up from the bed, but I stayed still. I huffed, feeling everything becoming too much. My butt was still naked, if we excuse the little lilac panties of mine.

I thought he went away, but I was wrong. I again felt him touching my butt, this time a little lower towards my womanhood. Panic erupted in me, and I clenched his hand between my thighs. I raised my half body to look at him, only for my breath to hitch.

He was leaning toward my ass, with his hand clenched between my thighs. His face was dark, while his eyes, which looked up at me, were filled with raw and intense emotions, making my toes curl.

He maintained eye contact, daring me to look away and leaned until his chin touched my butt cheeks My breath deepened at his actions. I always said that my butt is something that can't be hidden. It's quite big for my liking.

My heart skipped a beat when he broke eye contact and pressed his lips on my ass cheeks for little too long. I parted my mouth and he licked a little there before pulling away. Still maintaining eye contact, he pecked my lips, making me blush.

"And about hurting you, then kitten, remember one thing. I'll never hurt you with the intention of giving you pain only. To make you cry from the heart. You are too precious to me to do so."

My heart skipped a beat hearing his confession. I felt warmth spreading all over my body. I looked into his eyes only to see a lot of emotion swimming in them.

"Instead, I'll make you cry in pleasure. The hurt I'll give you will only give you pleasure. It will make you lost in me and the euphoria of pleasure. The moment I'm done with you for the day, I know you will feel hurt, but the hurt will be worth it. The tears you will shed will be because of the things I'll do with you, kitten. Things you can't imagine. Things that will take you to another world where I'll be your God."

He said. His jaw clenched as he ended. My cheeks grew red and warm. My heart beat faster and my thighs clenched again. I felt something wet down there, my eyes widened while my lips parted.

Meanwhile, he only smirked at my reaction and then patted my ass two times as if he was making me understand.

"Are we clear, kitten?"

He asked. His fingers gently touched my cheek as if he hadn't just said the most sinful words to my ear. As if he hadn't corrupted my mind with his talk.

I looked at his face only to gulp. He was expecting an answer. I gulped and said, "Y-yes."

With a sweet smile that was anything but sweet, he pecked my lips again and got up from the bed, fully dressed like a true gentleman. He turned towards me and left for somewhere, but not before saying,

"Good girl, my little kitten."

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

It's getting hot you all.

Xavier can talk really dirty..no?

Its was kinda dark, and a new thing for me to write. You know pain trope.

Did you all liked it?

As In last poll, it was decided. It will be office romance.

Do you think Xavier went overboard with this? Or you will its okay.
Remember the book will have light bdsm.

How was thr gif? Guess who's in it?

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 57.6K 24
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
985K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...