The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

2

7.9K 357 304
By -QveenMe-

Cordell P.O.V
I walked out of the store by myself after buying a Gatorade and bag of chips. I needed some shit to snack on. I started on my walk back home greeting a few people that I knew as I made my way back home. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket making me pull it out and check it.

From "🅿️":
You tryna link tn?
I'm having a couple people
stop by, but after that...

This nigga here was annoying as fuck. I don't think anybody in the hood liked P. From either side. He was nosey, an asshole, childish, and just not a person you wanted to be around a lot. I didn't mind him though. He was one of the best plugs though and he knew how to move his shit without getting caught too. That was one of the main reasons I talked to him. Another reason was because his thick lip ass gave some good ass head.

I had fucked him a few times after chilling with him at his house. He was a real DL nigga and I guess I was too technically. He was just more of a DL than me cause the nigga was homophobic yet took dick just like a bitch. He was a screamer too. Nigga really was my bitch. That was one good thing about fucking the plug, he was most definitely giving me deals on shit and even free shit sometimes. The hood didn't know and they didn't need to either.

It was our business.

I was most definitely 100% gay. I was also 100% DL. When people asked me why they never saw me with girls and shit and when girls asked me out I always just said I was practicing being celibate, but really I was fucking niggas. I loved men and I didn't know why.

Something about them.

My phone started ringing and watched as P's contact popped up making me sigh.

"Wassup?"

"Why you aint text back?"

"Cause you just text me gang. You gotta gimmie a sec. And how many people finna be over there?"

"Not too many. Some coming for a pickup and some was about to chill. Nothing to-,"

"Then west side niggas gone be there? I don't want them black flag niggas to try no shit wit me cause you know imma be there by myself,"

"You already know my shit like the green zone. Nobody finna try you Dell. They know better. Just come through. Imma have some good for you too,"

"I'll think about it. I might be busy. I'll see though,"

"You ain't gone be busy so don't even try that. It's been a week...,"

"Yea cause i been busy. What time you want me over there?"

"Come at like...8,"

"Fine. I'll see you tonight and be prepared cause I'm not coming over there if we not fucking,"

"What you think I called you for? I want some dick,"

"You don't have no other niggas to call?"

"Nobody put it down like you nigga. Just make sure you there tonight. Being a bottle of you can,"

"Aight. See you tonight," I spoke hanging up. I walked to house and opened my front door walking in seeing my brother sitting on the couch smoking.

I hate the smell of smoke. I didn't smoke at all, but I definitely drank.

"Why you here?" I asked him as he looked up at me blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"Because I can nigga. What you got into he flo' for tonight?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nothing much. Imma link with a homie of mine for a bit and then come back home. Nothing much really," I told him shrugging as I sat down on my couch eating some chips out of the bag. Fire. I heard my door open and watched as my homie Novian walked into the house looking at me.

"Wassup nigga," he greeted dapping up my clean hand before sitting down. Novian was like my best friend I guess you could say. I had known him my whole life and was in this fast life with me along with my brother. I guess he was like my brother too though. I loved them the same. "Watchu getting into?"

"Imma go chill wit my homie for a bit," I spoke taking a sip of my drink.

"Yo homie? Bitch I'm yo homie. Fuck is you talking about?" He spoke making me smack my lips and chuckle.

"Grow up bitch and I'm just talking about P. He having a little get together and I was invited. Before you ask no you can't go," I told him getting comfy on my couch.

"I'm going anyway whore. You can't tell me no. Now wassup wit these black niggas? They tryna beef or what?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nah. We good," I told him as he nodded his head. This beef shit was so stupid. I mean I hated some of them niggas off the simple fact I knew that they hated me. I was just returning the energy. My brother played a big part in starting this shit too, but that's another story for another time.

I lived by myself, but Novian had a key got my place which is why I don't know how my brother got in here. Whatever I guess. I had mom, but she ain't really fuck with me doing the street shit so she kicked me out. Then I just did more street shit until I could get a crib. Which I did.

I wasn't just moving small shit. When P got big shipments in he always hit me up first to move it for a bigger pay out and when I couldn't then he would give it to someone else. Kept money in my pockets though.

I had a dad too, but that nigga is dead. So it's really just my brother and I. Our granny was gone too, way before we were even born. We'll long before I was born.

Maybe that's why I am the way I am.

I haven't talked to my mom since then. She ain't tried to hit me up and I just said fuck it. I'm better off without.

I've been taking care of myself for a long time now and I always will.

I have to.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I walked into P's house sighing seeing a bunch of different people there. So much for a few people stopping by. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a red cup filling it with some Henny. I might as well drink if I'm here.

I heard some foot steps behind me making me turn around and look to see Cévon standing there looking at me up and down.

He walked over to me and went around me to make himself a cup of something and grab himself a chaser.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he looked at me before ignoring me pouring his shit. "It's like that?"

"We were never friends and we don't like each other. I don't understand why you keep tryna talk to me," he mumbled like he was irritated.

"Why you Wanna beef with me? Fuck did I do to you?" I asked him as he looked at me before rolling his eyes.

"You know where you from? That's why. All you niggas are fucking grimy and I don't want shit to do with none of y'all niggas. I also don't want my niggas seeing me being all buddy buddy with yo ass. Fuck you wanna talk to me for? We don't have nothing to discuss unless you trying get down nigga so what is it?" He spoke sitting his cup down making me chuckle.

"You know I'm not here alone right?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I'll kill everyone in this fucking house before you even get the chance put yo hand on yo strap," he spoke venomously looking at my face.

"In the green zone?" I asked him laughing. One thing about me I was not scared of this fine ass nigga. I just like to fuck with him cause it was funny. I really be getting this nigga hot. He's so serious like damn.

"I don't give a fuck about a green, red, blue, orange, purple, black, or white zone my nigga, if you wanna take it there we can," he spoke making me laugh at him.

"So feisty. I'm not tryna beef today. I just wanna be cool. You beefing with me for no reason," I told him.

"Nah it's a reason my nigga. You know where you from and that's how it is. We never gone be cool, friends, buddys, none of that so just leave me alone. Please," he spoke walking away from me as I watched him. His ass is so fat. Damn I'm gay.

I shook my head clearing those thoughts as I watched P walk into the kitchen mailing at me.

"Hey," he greeted as I looked at him.

"Wassup. A few people?" I spoke as he chuckled.

"I knew you weren't gonna come if there was a lot of people coming and I didn't want you to not come. It's not that many people though and it doesn't matter. You wanna go upstairs?" He asked me looking up at me a si took a sip of my Henny.

"In a minute. I might as well have a little fun if I'm here," I said to him as he nodded his head smiling at me. He turned around making sure that his ass rubbed up against my dick before walking away from me. I smirked at him walking away before following him out of the kitchen. I walked over to a couch and sat down holding my cup. I looked around the room and watched as Cévon talked to some random bitch. He's a hoe.

He looked over at me from probably feeling me staring at him and stuck the middle finger making me do it back. He grabbed the girls hand and walked with her upstairs. See? Like I said.

Hoe.

"Yo, whatcu on gang? You just about to sit here at a party my nigga? How about you let a bitch shake some ass on you or something? We at a party my nigga not church," Novian spoke chuckling as he stood in front of me.

"Nah, I'm good man. I'm just tryna chill for real. You get some work from P?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"I set it up, but I'm not taking it until I leave. I'm not tryna put no shit in my car in front of everyone," he spoke making me nod my head.

"Oh, yea and I heard that P was about to get this real big shipment and he need someone to move it. Because he want his hands clean he's gonna give the whole profit to who ever does it for it. It's gone take a minute for the money to hit, but I'm talking it's enough work to be at least half a mil' my nigga. It won't be here for a min' but I had to let you know the drop before he offered it to someone else," he spoke making me look at him confused.

"How you hear about it?" I asked him as he pointed to upstairs.

"I heard him talking on the phone upstairs when I went to go piss. He's a loud talker," he chuckled as I nodded my head. That shit was true. He didn't know how to talk on the phone. "I'm about to take this lil' redbone home with me tonight, so I'm out. I'll see you later nigga. You gone be good?"

"Nigga, I'm grown. Go get some pussy," I spoke as he chuckled dapping me up. I guess I gotta do the same thing.

I stood up and jogged up the stairs going to P's room sitting on the bed.

"Who the fu-, oh. You ready for me now?" He asked me as he walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to his me and immediately dropped down on his knees pulling my my dick out.

He spat on it before slurping it up and taking me in his mouth. I furrowed my eyebrows as he gobbled up my dick making me groan. I placed my hand on the back of his head making him deep throat my shit as he gagged. He pulled off of my dick staring at me.

"My bad," I told him as he stood up taking his bottoms off before turning around and bending over. I pulled a condom out of my pocket and put it on as he reached back helping me. Eager ass. He positioned himself on top of me in the reverse cowboy position as he stood up. He lowered himself down on me making me bite my lip.

"Fuck I missed you daddy," he moaned as he bounced on my dick making me slap his ass. He put his hands on my thighs and used them as leverage to make himself go up and down.

"Keep riding that shít nigga," I told him as I laid back while he fucked himself on me. He leaned back making his back lay on my chest as I held his legs open and fucked into him as he moaned.

"So good nigga fuck!" He moaned as he turned his head to connect our lips. I sped up placing my hand around his neck choking him as we kissed.

"Shit, P," I groaned holding him tight as I fucked him hearing him moan.

"Dick so good nigga. Keep fucking me," he spoke in an airy voice as I saw light from the hallway. The door opened, but P couldn't see it from how I had him laying on top of me. I wasn't about to freak him out so I didn't say shit and only looked at the door while I continued to fuck him. It was dark in here even though I could see out there. I sat up with him and moved him over to the bathroom quickly before the person could walk all the way in. I heard the foot area making P freak out as he started scrambling for his clothes and shit.

He left them out there.

"Yo, what the fuck are we gonna do? If the-,"

"Yo, P? Lemme holla at you real quick," I heard making me look at the door nervously. Cévon.

"Why didn't you lock the fucking door?!" He asked me whispering.

"Why didn't you nigga? I was-,"

The door opened and in came Cévon looking at the both of us shocked. He looked down at P being naked from the bottom down and my dick being out and covered with a condom. He looked up at my face before P started freaking out.

"Yo, please don't say shit nigga! Please! Look we was just chilling and ah-,"

"I literally don't give a fuck. Not my business. I just need to holla at you bout some work. I'll just come by tomorrow," he spoke looking me in my eyes before walking out of the bathroom and leaving. P sighed looking me.

"Get out," he spoke sighing as he turned away from me.

"P, he ain't gone say shít. Just-,"

"Please just get out," he spoke cutting me off making me sigh. I took the condom off and threw it away cleaning myself up before walking out of the room. I jogged down the stairs and walked into the crowd of people that were listening to music and having fun. I walked outside and headed to my car seeing Cévon standing out there smoking. He seems real antisocial.

I walked over to him instead of getting in my car watching as he stared at me.

"What?" He asked me as I looked at him.

"Look, P's really freaking out and he just forgot to lock the door man. You not gone say none about it right? I'm not too much worried about me, but that nigga P is-,"

"Yo I said I didn't care already I meant that. It's not my business who fucking who. I only need some work from that nigga. Nothing more nothing less. I don't give a fuck about y'all niggas being gay. Have fun," he spoke as I nodded my head looking at him. "What?"

"You're like progressive, but still regressive at the same time. I ain't never really met no nigga that bang that's not homophobic and ready to start some shit," I said to him as he hit his blunt again.

"Why would I hate someone because of who they choose to be wit? It's not my business and it doesn't harm me so why would I care? That's not how my brother raised me," he spoke finished off his blunt.

"You're really not as bad as I thought Cévon," I told him chuckling. This nigga ain't no hard body. He just ac-

"And I really just don't give a fuck what you thought about me Cordell," he replied making me shake my head and walk away from him.

"You know most people call me Dell," I told him as I reached my car.

"Aye, Cordell," he spoke making me look at him before getting in.

"What?" I replied as he looked at me.

"Fuck you," he spoke walking off making me smack my lips. I can't stand this nigga.

I started up my car and headed home feeling a little hungry. I should stop and get something.

I started thinking about shit as I drove and sighed forgetting to talk to P about that move.

I'll just come see him tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.1K 70
I don't understand these changes.
1.2K 69 10
ACT I.
40.1K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
30.1K 1.2K 14
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.