Don't Forget To Smile

Bởi dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... Xem Thêm

A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Exposed

2K 56 8
Bởi dekuxtogaforlife

Recently there has been a new villain using chemicals to rob banks. Many Heroes have tried to stop him but with his chemicals in hand he was able to weaken the heroes and get away. He's been a menace for far too long and needed to be brought to justice. Luckily the the pro Hero Eraserhead AkA Shouta Aizawa, who has lent his assistant has located this villains hideout. With this villains hideout now known, a group of Heroes were formed to captured this villain. The people that were put in the group were Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku, Ochako Uraraka AKA Uravity, Edgeshot, and Eraserhead who is the one leading this group. So with this group now formed they are certain that they'll be able to capture this dangerous villain.

~City~

Inside of a building located in the city, was Eraserhead's new formed group. With them gathered together Aizawa begin explaining their target and how they'll be capturing him.

~Aizawa~

"Okay, our Target is Kei Tanaka, Also known as Dr. Toxin. He was once a science professor who suddenly gone mad one day. His quirk is called chemicals, which means he can turn his own body fluids into different types of chemicals."

~Edgeshot~

"I see, so how will we be able to stop this man?"

~Aizawa~

"It's simple, I'll use my quirk on him which will disable his quirk long enough for any of you to stop him."

~Uraraka~

"That sounds simple enough."

~Aizawa~

"Don't sound so confident in that. We're dealing with someone that has stopped large numbers of Heroes with a gas of chemicals. So we'll have to be careful dealing with this villain."

~Edgeshot~

"He's correct. This villain could have anything prepared for us."

~Aizawa~

"That's right, whatever chemical he exposes us to will most likely make us fall victim to it. Luckily thanks to the police we were giving gas masks to counter his quirk."

~Deku~

"Well that's good to know that we'll be able to use something that will protect us from this villain's quirk."

~Aizawa~

"It certainly is, now come up and get your gas masks."

Aizawa says that as he then steps aside and presents four gas masks laying on a table. From doing so, Deku, Uraraka, and Edgeshot go over to the table and grabs one of the gas masks. After they did so. Aizawa grabbed the last gas mask on the table and attached it to his belt.

~Aizawa~

"Okay, now that everyone has their gas masks, I suggest we get going.'

~Deku / Uraraka / Edgeshot~

"Right!" / "Right!" / "Right!"

With that said, all four of them begin leaving the building and getting into a squad car. Once inside the vehicle they began heading to where the villains hideout is located. Minutes later they arrived at an old sewage plant. They get off the car and began walking through the sewage plant until eventually stopping at a large pipe leading down.

~Aizawa~

"Well here it is, this is the entrance to the villain's hideout."

While looking down the pipe, Deku and Uraraka pinched their nose to block out the rancid smell.

~Aizawa~

"Yeah I know it smells pretty bad, but it's a perfect hideout for someone that uses chemicals. So I suggest we put on our gas mask and hop right in."

~Deku~

"Okay."

As they put their gas masks over their face, they've been jumped into the pipe and landed into the sewers.

~Aizawa~

"All right, before we start going further in, I have to tell you that this place is like a maze. Luckily I memorized the layout of this place thanks to my research, so just stick with me and none of you will get lost."

~Uraraka~

"Yes sir."

Aizawa then begin leading his group through the sewers, but while doing so, him and the others did not notice that they were being watched my camera.

~Laboratory~

In a hand-made laboratory, the villain, Dr. Toxin look over at a security system and noticed and notice the four Heroes walking through the sewers.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well it looks like we have some problems in our little equation, better fix that before it ruins everything."

As Dr. Toxin said that, he walked over towards a lever and pulled it down.

~Tunnels~

Around the same time Mr. Toxin pulled down the lever, Aizawa was still leading the others through the sewer tunnels, but while doing so him and the others soon heard from where they were coming from. As they looked behind saw lights beginning to light up the tunnel, but as they began lighting up even brighter they suddenly began exploding which began heading towards the four of them.

~Edgeshot~

"Run!"

With Edgeshot yelling that out, off of them began running through the tunnels as fast as they could, but while doing so the exposes were getting closer and closer. From looking behind, Aizawa knew that they wouldn't be able to outrun these explosions, so has he looked back ahead he saw two other tunnels in a crossroad, seeing that he knew if they are able to reach those tunnels then they'll most likely escape from these explosions.

~Aizawa~

"Everyone keep running!"

As they got closer and closer to the two tunnels, the explosion began getting closer to them as well. Right when they're inches away from the tunnels an explosion suddenly goes off which pushes Aizawa, Edgeshot, and Uraraka to the left tunnel and for Deku, the explosion pushed him to the right tunnel, separating him from the others, from that happening both entrances to the left and right tunnel were blocked off by piles of rubble. As Deku get up from the ground he notices that the right lens of his gas mask is cracked, but before you can be worried about that, he then heard his name being called out.

~Aizawa~

"Midoriya! Midoriya! Are you okay!?"

Hearing this he looks behind him and sees the pile of rubble blocking the way.

~Deku~

"Y-yeah I'm fine!"

~Aizawa~

"Good! We may be separated now but if you continue forward in that tunnel then you'll surely meet up with us! Got it!?"

~Deku~

"Yes sir!"

~Aizawa~

"Good, now get going we'll meet you soon!"

~Deku~

"Right!"

So with that said, Deku continued on his own through the tunnel on his own, but while going further through the tunnel he began hearing classical music echoing around the walls. So as he continued further on he began hearing the classical music even clearer until eventually arriving at a smaller tunnel that is in the wall. From discovering this he knew, he should wait for Aizawa, Edgeshot, and Uraraka to arrive. But from thinking this he soon heard a scream down the tunnel, so without thinking he began running down the tunnel until eventually seeing a door which he barges into. Doing so he sees that he is now inside of some sort of laboratory, looking around his thoughts old record player and a small television playing an old movie.

~Deku~

"Is this a lab?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"You're quite correct my young lad."

Hearing that voice, Deku swiftly looks over towards his left and sees Dr. Toxin standing in front of a chemistry set. Seeing him that Deku extends out his right arm and pulls back his middle finger.

~Deku~

"You're the villain Mr. Toxin right?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Correct again young lad, and you're one of the heroes that survive the explosion."

~Deku~

"That's right, now put your hands up!"

~Dr. Toxin~

"If I don't what will you do exactly?"

~Deku~

"I'll make you put your hands up."

From saying that in a serious tone, Mr. Toxin smirked as he then raised his heads up.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Whatever you say hero."

~Deku~

"Good, now turn around slowly and face me!"

~Dr. Toxin~

"As You wish hero."

Dr. Toxin slowly turns around until eventually he is now facing Deku.

~Dr. Toxin~

"What now hero?"

~Deku~

"Just stand there and don't move, coming over to arrest you now."

Deku slowly began walking over towards Dr. Toxin, but while taking a step forward his right foot suddenly felt felt that part of the floor lower. From that happening, Deku looks down and sees that it was a pressure platelet that was laid out just for him. Before he can react he was then sprayed by smoke from above, as he was being sprayed by smoke he was then hit on the left side of his head, which knocked him out I made him fall unconscious as he then hit the ground. As the smoke cleared Dr. Toxin who was holding a metal pipe in his right hand.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Poor hero, he should have been more aware of his surroundings. Oh well now that I have him I can test out my new chemical.

~Minutes later~

From a few minutes passing by, Deku opens his eyes and places his hand on the left side of his head.

~Deku~

"Ah my head."

~Dr. Toxin~

"Finally my little test subject is now awake."

Hearing that voice again, Deku looks up and sees Dr. Toxin standing behind a glass wall and holding some sort of remote in his hand. But that was the only thing he noticed has he looked around and saw that he was locked up in some sort of container.

~Deku~

"What did you do to me?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Nothing, well not yet anyways."

As he said that, Deku got back onto his feet pulled and pulled back his fist.

~Deku~

"Detroit smash!"

With Deku's Detroit smash punching the glass, Dr. Toxin smirks at him.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Sorry to tell you but those strong punches of yours won't break this glass so easily. And with that said I think we should start our little testing.

Dr. Toxin says that as he precious a button on the control which suddenly releases a green gas inside of the container that Deku is in, from looking up to see the gas, Deku realizes that he does not have his gas mask anymore, so in his desperation not to inhale this green gas, he took a deep breath and pinched his nose as he then sealed his eyes shut.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Holding your breath now huh? Well let's see how long you'll last until you gasp for air."

As Deku stood there holding his breath as long as he could, the green gas covered him and the inside of the container. From this Dr. Toxin continued smirking every waited to see the effects of his new gas. But while doing so the door to his laboratory was suddenly barged in once again, which made him look over to see Aizawa, Edgeshot, and Uraraka. Seeing them he tries to use his quirk to make a toxin chemical, but before you could Aizawa used his own quirk to stop him, from that happening Edgeshot quickly ran over towards him and kicked him in his chest, sending him flying into his chemistry set which he crashes into, as he was on the ground he attempted to pick himself up but a death soon fell on top of me thanks too Uraraka using her quirk to stop him. Once he was now on the ground, Aizawa and Edgeshot went over to him to Dr. Toxin so they could finally arrest him. But as those two did that, Uraraka looked around to see if she can find Deku who they most likely thought was in here, but while looking around she did not spot him until eventually she looks over at the container full of gas and sees Deku's hand slam against the glass, from that happening Uraraka lets out a scream which grabs the attention of Aizawa and Edgeshot as they looked over it at the container and saw the gas clearing out to reveal Deku curled up on the floor

~Aizawa~

"Midoriya!"

~Hospital~

Hours later, Deku suddenly awoken on a bed.

~Deku~

"Where am I?"

As he said that, Aizawa appear in his field of view.

~Deku~

"Mr. Aizawa?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes it's me, are you feeling all right?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I am, where am I and what happened?"

~Aizawa~

"You're in the hospital, you were exposed by one of Dr. Toxin's new gases, luckily we did some tests and nothing seems to be wrong with you."

~Deku~

"That's good to hear. But what about Dr. Toxin, were you able to capture him?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes we did, he's in the police custody now."

~Deku~

"Good, one less villain off the streets."

~Aizawa~

"That's right, now get some rest. You have class tomorrow."

~Deku~

"Haha, all right then, thanks Mr. Aizawa."

~Aizawa~

"Sure thing Midoriya."

Saying that, Aizawa walk out of the room, letting Deku laid back on his bed has even closed his eyes, but as he closed his eyes he soon heard a laugh. Which made him open his eyes and look around to see who was the one that laughed?

~To be continued~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

92.8K 1.3K 16
Izuku is still quirkless, but as a child he finds someone who utterly changes his life. BNHA X DC Comics X Marvel Comics I don't own any of these fra...
9.4K 330 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
9.8K 329 17
after saving bakugoe and getting scolded by the heros for interfering. izuku walked home but all might appeared and told him how reckless he was and...
338K 11.1K 65
"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?" Fuck Bakugou's recently got rescued from the LOV. A few...