π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš—πš 𝙻...

By SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... More

⚠️Sπšβ‚’α΅£y Wβ‚α΅£πš—α΅’πš—g𝘴/α΅’πš—fβ‚’βš οΈ
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Oα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα—―O]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα•Όα–‡EE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄Oα‘Œα–‡]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄IᐯE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•EᐯEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ EIGα•ΌT]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α‘ŽIα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ TEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
κ‰”κ„²κ‹Šκ“„κ‹ͺκ‹¬κ’―κ’κ‰”κ“„κ’κ‹ŠκŒ ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ ꒯ꏂ꒒ꏂ꓄ꏂ꒯ κ‡™κ‰”κ‚κ‹Šκ‚κ‡™
1. πš‚πšžπš—π™΄πšŸπšŠ π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
2. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™Ύπšžπš πšƒπš˜ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πšžπš™
3. πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš π™½πšŠπš”πšŽπš πš˜πš— π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
4. π™ΌπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πš’πš•πšπš˜ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—'𝚜 π™°πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš• π™³πš’πšŒπš”
5. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•πšœ π™·πš’πšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
6. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ π™»πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš (π™΄πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš) πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš—
7. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘π™Ήπš’πš— π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πš–πšŽπš—πš
8. πš‚πš™πš’πšŒπš’ π™½πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšŽπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
9. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšˆπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš 'π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš˜πš™πš‘πšŽπš›!'
10. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
11. π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽ π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘'𝚜 πš…πš˜πš πšœ
12. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ π™»πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›
13. π™±πšŠπš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš— π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
14. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
15. πš‚πšžπš—π™²πš‘πšŠπš— πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
16. π™Άπš•πš˜πš  π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πš˜πš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ
17. π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš’πš›πš•πš’πš—πš π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›
18. π™·πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ 𝙻abor
19. πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš‘πš’πš π™Ύπšžπš π™Ύπš π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘
20. πš‚πšŽπšžπš—πšπš–πš’πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš–πšŒπš‘πšŠπš’
21. 𝙸.𝙽 πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš π™Ήπš’-𝚊 & π™΄πšžπš—-π™Ίπš’πšžπš—πš
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•Iα™­]ε½‘β˜…

31 2 0
By SunandEvaCreative

Sunshine sighed tiredly as she wiped her forehead of the sweat. Yvonne comes in grunting as she drops a heavy box onto the counter. Yvonne looked at Sunshine and shook her head a bit in disappointment.

"Sunshine, you should let me do it. Or better yet, wait until Chan comes later tonight! With your brother and Hyunjin!" Yvonne lectured and Sunshine blabbed her lips.

"The longer we keep this truck the more I'm going to have to pay! Plus Chan is busy with other stuff right now and hardly has free time."

"Girl! I already said that I would pay the extra charges if we keep it overtime!"

"NO!"

"Sunshine! Don't make me call him!"

"You wouldn't dare betray me in such ways!" Yvonne held her phone up, entering her contacts and showing Sunshine as she did. She wiggled her finger above the call button.

"I would. One little click is all it takes." Sunshine stared at the phone and Yvonne's finger as she chewed her lip.

"OH COME ON! I'M NOT EVEN CARRYING HEAVY THINGS! WHY DO YOU GOTTA THREATEN ME LIKE THAT!?"

"I won't call him if you just unload boxes and let me carry the stuff in from the truck." Sunshine sighed dramatically at this. She opened her mouth to argue until Yvonne gave her a reminding wiggle of her finger. Sunshine huffed.

"FINE!" Sunshine snapped as she slowly began opening a box. "I can't believe me, a full grown woman, a soon to be mother, is being bossed around. My breasts ache, my stomach is swollen, my feet are sore, my bladder is weak..." Sunshine muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry? All that, maybe you should sit down and let me do everything else." Yvonne said and Sunshine snapped her mouth closed giving a sarcastic smile as she continued unloading the box. It was mostly dishes in the box and she placed the dishes on the cabinets. Sunshine eventually finished unloading the kitchen before she headed to the empty room. She didn't want Chan to see her room bare. Despite knowing they weren't allowed to move out of the dorms she still has hope.

Sunshine quickly rushed to the bathroom however when she felt the sudden urge to pee. She returned to the room and sighed as she looked at all the boxes in the room. She decided to start with the easiest part, hanging clothes. She unloaded the box of her hanging clothes and hung them up in the closet. This room had two closets which she was sure would be great for hanging clothes that Chan may accidentally leave.

Sunshine got to work on putting a bed frame together for her new queen bed that she had to go pick up from the store. She wanted a new bed bigger than her single one at her family home but small enough to where she could still be close with Chan on the bed even when they were spreading out. Sunshine got hot easily so she wasn't huge on cuddling with another human but she liked cuddling Chan... as long as there was a fan at full blast. The sound of the fan had also just become like a white noise because of hot days in Australia.

Sunshine thanked her past self for actually folding the clothes instead of just throwing it into the boxes. She could just place them in the built- in drawers in the closet. Once she completed the clothes she put in the drawers she began to work on hanging the fair lights around the area she was going to have the head of her bed along with the fake vines and flowers she had entwined the lights with a long time ago. She liked to tangle her drawings and pictures into the lights and flowers.

Slowly but surely she finished the room and she frowned a bit from how empty it looked. She figured once the mattress was placed it wouldn't be so empty. She went back to the living room to find Yvonne gone. She must have left to pick up the mattress from the store. The furniture was still in the truck since Yvonne couldn't move them by herself and she wasn't planning to let the 6 month pregnant Sunshine help. Sunshine sighed as she struggled up onto a stool at the island in the kitchen since there wasn't really anywhere else to sit.

Sunshine scrolled through Pinterest ordering sunflower things for her kitchen like curtains and hand towels. She found some yellow cups and porcelain yellow plates. Sunshine already decided the kitchen would be sunflower themed and the bathroom she was still deciding between ocean themed to remind her of home or Daisy themed, her second favorite flower. She was leaning more towards the lateral however. She was sure Chan would like that too.

Sunshine sighed, getting bored of Pinterest and turned to look at the kitchen. The walls were white and they had a square table pushed against the wall that could sit four people. Sunshine looked closer at the wall as an idea formed in her head. At that moment the front door opened and Yvonne was back.

"I'm back from picking up the mattress for you." Sunshine was still staring at the wall with her pointer finger crooked against her chin.

"Yeah, thanks. Welcome back." Sunshine greeted.

"What are you thinking about?" Yvonne asked as she sat on the other stool beside Sunshine and gazed at the same wall.

"I'm thinking of a field of Sunflowers painted on the wall right there." Sunshine sighed. "But my painting is not as good as I'm imagining it to look." Yvonne nodded and gasped as a lightbulb went off above her head.

"Why don't you ask Hyunjin? He's really good at art and I'm sure he'd be willing to try to do something like that for you guys. I'll talk to him about it if you want."

"Sounds like a good idea but he's always so busy." Sunshine frowned a bit.

"Oh stop worrying! You and your husband are so much alike." Sunshine rolled her eyes. "A match made in heaven!" Yvonne said, fluttering her eyes dramatically. Sunshine scoffed this time at Yvonne before she felt her stomach churn. She placed her hand on her stomach with wide eyes before her stomach let out a big growl.

"You hungry, Yvonne? Cause this baby and I definitely are. Let's go eat somewhere."

Yvonne and Sunshine leave the new house to eat at a Korean McDonald's before returning back home. It was late now and their partners would arrive, hopefully, at any moment. Sunshine just fidgeted around the living room as Yvonne went to unload what she had for her room which was essentially just her clothes, blankets, and other necessities.

Sunshine hopped up quickly when there was a knock on the door. Yvonne came and stood in the middle of the room as Sunshine opened the door and immediately saw her boyfriend holding a small bouquet of flowers he clearly picked himself. Her heart warmed at the thought that he went out of his way to stop and pick these flowers for her. She pulled him in and Hyunjin and Felix froze in the front door's doorway when they saw Yvonne in the living room. She gave a smile as they blinked multiple times to make sure they were actually seeing her.

"Surprise! I moved to Korea." Yvonne said a bit nervously.

"Wait what?!" Hyunjin said with his jaw slackened.

"Moved!? Like you're staying here... permanently?" Yvonne grinned, biting her bottom lift softly before giving a slight nod. Felix and Hyunjin quickly came over to her and pulled her into their embrace. Not a word was uttered yet everything was said.

Sunshine pulled Bang Chan into the kitchen to give the throuple a bit of privacy. She sat Chan at the table and handed him a bag from McDonald's.

"You haven't eaten right?" Sunshine asked and Chan looked at the table, guiltily.

"No... Thank you, Sunny." He said as he reached into the bag and dug into the burger she bought for him. She watched him with a smile as he enjoyed it when she suddenly gasped and touched her stomach. Chan immediately stopped chewing and looked at her with a question and worry on his face.

"He's kicking!" She exclaimed as she looked at Chan. A smile split his face as she grabbed his hand and placed his hand where the kicks were. Chan gasped as he felt a little kick hit his hand. He looked up at Sunshine who was smiling sweetly. Chan placed his head on her stomach.

"Our little boy." He said before lifting his head and giving Sunshine a sweet kiss. "I love you, Sunny." He said as their faces broke into wider smiles.

"I love you too, Channie." Sunshine whispered.

The guys soon started bringing in the heavier things in the house for the females. Placed Sunshine's mattress on its bed frame, the night stands in her room, and the couch. Which was pretty much all they had from Australia currently. They had to wait for their shipment with the rest of their stuff to arrive which is supposed to be in two days. Sunshine also had bookmarked things that Yvonne is bringing from her home so that she can order them before she moves out.

When they guys finished they immediately rewarded them. They settled on the newly placed couch and turned on the TV. Sunshine put a movie in and they settled on the couch together. A true moment when a sectional couch is very useful. Chan and Sunshine cuddled on the laying part while Felix, Hyunjin, and Yvonne tangled together on the sitting part.

"Oh right, Hyunjin. Sunshine was thinking about having a field of sunflowers on the wall by the table. Do you think you'd be interested in doing it?"

"I love doing flowers. Yes, although it may take me a while to do it." Hyunjin said looking at Sunshine with a question on his face.

"Of course, that's fine. It has more meaning if it is done by family." Sunshine said and Hyunjin flushed.

"You consider me family?" Sunshine's face burned from her rash comment.

"I mean, you're dating my brother and you are good friends with my baby daddy sooo..."

"So you love me then right?" Yvonne smacked him upside the head as Sunshine flushed with embarrassment.

"Don't push your luck, Hyunjin!" Sunshine lectured.

They finally settled into silence as the movie started, watching the screen in peaceful silence. Everyone however, due to being exhausted from the day, passed out before the movie finished. Which also wasn't too good of a situation for the guys.

Chan woke up at 3 in the morning and began to panic as he saw the time, stirring his pregnant girlfriend awake.

"Chan? What's wrong?" She asked sleepily in English.

"Hyunjin! Felix! Wake up! Oh my god we are gonna be so fucked!" Chan exclaimed as the other couple began to stir awake. Felix and Hyunjin looked around with sleep hazed eyes.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, seriously. Is there a fire?" Yvonne grumbled.

"We fell asleep!" Chan said and Felix's eyes snapped open.

"Oh shit!" Felix exclaimed as he untangled himself from his partners, causing Hyunjin, who was on the edge, to fall off onto the ground.

"Let's go! We need to get back quickly! Before rumors possibly start flying." Chan says as he gets up and places a mask over his nose and mouth. He gives Sunshine a kiss through the mask as the other males get up. Chan rushes them out the front door as they gave Yvonne tired goodbye kisses. Yvonne just collapsed back on the couch as soon as the door shut. Sunshine tried to get comfortable on the couch again but it just wasn't the same when her boyfriend wasn't there. She groaned as she got up and trudged for her room. She tossed and turned for a bit until finally she fell asleep.

Sunshine stretched tiredly before scrambling to get up and gripped the bowl of the toilet as she had a case of morning sickness. She groaned as she struggled to stand up as she flushed the toilet. She quickly brushed her teeth to get rid of the nasty after taste. She rubbed her stomach with a slight frown.

"I didn't eat anything you don't like last night." Sunshine said as she thought. The only thing she could think of that she ate last night that wasn't spicy was her fries. "Don't tell me it was the fries! They were delicious!" She sighed as she wrapped a soft bathrobe that Han had shipped to her around her body as she shuffled out of the room. Yvonne was sitting at the table scrolling through TikTok.

"Morning." Yvonne grumbled.

"Morning." Sunshine replied as she started the coffee. She could only have one a day. How annoying. "Being pregnant sucks!"

"Guess you should have used protection." Yvonne snarked.

"I was on birth control!" Sunshine exclaimed. "It's not my fault his fucking semen got past! I didn't volunteer for that!" Yvonne snickered. "And you know what!? At least I am not a whore with two boyfriends!" Sunshine jabbed and Yvonne gave a dramatic gasp.

"Yet, somehow, I'm still not the pregnant one." Sunshine rolled her eyes and got up to get her single blissful mug of coffee.

"Toast?" Sunshine offered.

"Sure." Yvonne replied as Sunshine plopped four pieces of bread into the toaster before pushing down the button. She waited patiently for the toast to pop back up and when it did her soul temporarily left her body. She grabbed the butter, jam, and Nutella and set it on the table with the plate of toast. Sunshine pulls her phone out and shoots a text to Chan to make sure to eat breakfast.

Sunshine

Make sure to eat breakfast ❤️

Chan

I will eat soon babe

Sunshine

I'm serious, CHRISTOPHER. I will order delivery food to JYPE Company. Don't test me.

Chan

Jesus! Was using my name necessary? I'm going to eat with Changbin and I.N in a bit I promise.

Sunshine

Good. I love you. Work hard! Fighting!

Chan

Anything for you, Sunny! 🥰

Sunshine shook her head cringing a bit at his cheesiness. But she loved him for that. One of the many aspects she fell in love with of Chan. She looked up from her phone to see Yvonne being all smiles as she bit into a Nutella covered piece of toast also looking at her phone. She must be messaging her boyfriends.

Hyunjin

Good morning, Baby. 🥰❣️

Felix

Good morning, Babe! ❤️‍🔥

Yvonne

Good morning you hopeless romantics. 💀

Hyunjin

May I remind you, you are dating these 'hopeless romantics'?

Felix

Facts 👁️👄👁️

Yvonne

No, no you may not remind me 😂

Yvonne

Have you guys eaten yet?

Felix

No, not yet. Doing my work out first.

Hyunjin

And I am being moral support, so no not yet. 🤧

Yvonne

Why aren't you working out too, Jinnie?

Yvonne teased.

Hyunjin

Because I don't want to. Is that a good enough reason?

Yvonne

Hmmm I dunnooo...

Hyunjin

Are you going to leave me if I don't?

Yvonne

I dunno, I might.

They joked with each other.

Felix

Excuse me? Shouldn't I have some say in this?

Yvonne

No

Hyunjin

No

Felix

💀💀💀

Yvonne

Hyunjin go get food for you guys then or I will show up at the company with breakfast food whether it causes a scandal or not. 🥰

Hyunjin

Okay! Okay I will! 😅

Felix

He just left to get the food.

Yvonne

Good. Love you guys! Have a good day and don't work too hard🥰💕❤️

Hyunjin

Love you! ❣️

Felix

Love you ❤️‍🔥😩

Yvonne and Sunshine lounged in the living room as they grew bored. Sunshine wanted to go shopping but she knew that she would buy more things she didn't need right now. Yvonne and her decided to attempt to put the baby crib together in the nursery. The walls were once again white and neat and Sunshine couldn't help but to imagine a pale yellow wall with elephants painted on a trim. Maybe a wallpaper.

Yvonne and Sunshine worked through the instructions before finally getting the crib set up. They then moved to do the bassinet and the swinger before Sunshine got up and started hanging up the baby clothes in the closet.

"Should we go to a store? I want to look at some wallpaper for the nursery. I don't want the wall to just be white." Sunshine commented as Yvonne sighed. She checked her watch on her wrist.

"Sure. I still have about two hours before I check out the building for my business and call the manager at the one in Australia." Yvonne said as they headed out of the room.

Sunshine finds the wallpaper she had in mind before they had to return to the house and Yvonne had to leave to check out the building. Yvonne arrived at the building and it was actually in a pretty busy area which would be very convenient. She came up the steps and saw an older man.

"Hi, Yvonne?" The man asked and Yvonne nodded.

"Annyeonghasipnikka (Hello{formal})! Yes, I am Yvonne." Yvonne said with a bow. The older man, who seemed to be in his forties, smiled and unlocked the front door. He opened it and led her into it. Yvonne looked at the empty space and started to think of how she would organize the place.

"What are you planning to rent this place for if I may ask?"

"Mm. I'm opening a plus size model agency. I'm going international. I currently have a successful one in Australia." Yvonne explained and the male nodded. "Why is the rent so cheap? Is there something wrong with the building? Like leaks or something?" Yvonne questioned.

"Oh, no, everything is in mint condition. Just nobody has been renting it so I've been lowering the rent price." The male said. "This area has other businesses so it is not particularly a loud area. The backyard gets great natural lighting if that is tempting for you." The male said, leading her out the backyard where the lighting was in fact amazing. There was also a pool and a garden.

"Wow! This is perfect. Underwater photos and garden photos can all be taken right here!" Yvonne exclaimed. "Can I see upstairs?"

"Of course. Right this way." He said and led her up the stairs and showed the rooms.

"Wow seriously! This meets all my requirements. Can you send me the contract so I can look over it? I'll pay 2 months of rent in advance. I'd really like to rent this place."

"Sounds good! Shall we meet up next week to finalize it?"

"Yes, when are you available next week?" Yvonne asked and they got closer as they looked over their calendars. "Alright sir! See you soon then!" Yvonne smiled.

"Yes! See you soon, dear!" Yvonne grinned as she left the area. Another successful step towards her business.

Yvonne had officially rented out the building and hired staff for her business. She had found a few talented photographers that had either just graduated high school or college. They submitted samples and they were talented. She found many other talented people for the other part. Yvonne had also finished setting up the rooms with proper equipment and she was now just waiting for the open signs and her business sign to be delivered.

Today she was looking for models. Sunshine and she had handed out cards and papers out to women that fit Yvonne's requirements for her business. Sunshine had decided to tag along since she didn't have much else to do since she had already made quite a few mukbangs. Yvonne and Sunshine sat at the plastic white table in the room.

"Zaria, send in the next girl, please."

"Yes, boss." She said bowing a bit as she opened the door and looked down at her clipboard. "Choi Hazuki?" There was the sound of a chair scraping against the lumino floor. A woman that was still considered fat in Korea despite the only thing big about her was really only her thighs. Her hair was long and brown and she had an hourglass figure. Yvonne felt she looked familiar for some reason.

"Hello. I'm Yvonne, this is my friend Sunshine." The girl waved back shyly.

"Hello, I'm Choi Hazuki."

"Hazuki? Are you Japanese?" Sunshine asked curiously and Hazuki gave a small laugh.

"My father is a Japanese Korean and my mother is American." Hazuki confirmed.

"Alright. Can you give me your information?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes. I'm Choi Hazuki, I'm 28 years old, and I weigh 68kg."

"68kg?" Sunshine asked, confused.

"150 pounds." Hazuki said.

"150 POUNDS!? YOU'RE SKINNY! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WEIGH WITH THIS BABY!?" Sunshine exclaimed before it quickly turned into sobs.

"Oh! But you are glowing!" Hazuki assured her.

"Stop it!" Sunshine flushed as she sniffled.

"No seriously! You are like the definition of pregnancy glow! Like you look-"

"I SAID STOP IT!" Sunshine roared. Hazuki was stunned into silence and Sunshine sniffled again. "I'm sorry dear! It's these hormones. We are also from Australia. I'm still trying to get used to what being overweight is here." Sunshine explained.

"Please get her measurement Jonghun." Yvonne requested and he nodded as he measured her bust, thighs, arms, and waist. He reported the measurement to Yvonne who wrote it down. "Well, Choi Hazuki. You seem to meet most of our requirements. You will most likely get a call back from us." Yvonne smiled and Hazuki's face lit up.

"Really!? Thank you so much! I look forward to working together!" She said as she bowed before leaving the room.

"Next please!"

"Kim Choeyon." The moment Yvonne saw the girl she already knew her answer. This girl was the ideal beauty of Korean women except maybe her nose being slightly bigger.

"Information." Yvonne said shortly.

"I'm Kim Choeyon, 24 years old, I weigh 50kg-" Yvonne put her hand up to silence her.

"Jonghun. Her measurements." Yvonne said and he measured her. She frowned when she heard the measurements.

"Choeyon. I think you misunderstood this business. None of your body proportions fit my requirements. Not a single one."

"Wait, are you seriously a plus size agency?"

"Yes! Why do you think that would be a lie?" Yvonne exclaimed.

"Well I mean there's been a lot of agencies that say that but aren't actually. Are you seriously going to reject me because I'm the beauty standard here?" She scoffed.

"Yes, unfortunately you don't fit any of my requirements. I can reference you to so other model agencies -"

"No other model agencies accept me because of my nose!" She said.

"Well, I'm sorry but you don't -"

"Psst!" Sunshine whispered.

"-but you don't -"

"PSSST!"

"WHAT!?"

"Don't shout at me like that! Let me talk to you for a second!" Sunshine and Yvonne turn their backs to the female. "Look she's a bit of a bitch but isn't one of the main reasons for this agency to break beauty standards in Korea? She is perfect in every aspect yet she is getting rejected because her nose is a little bit big. Don't you think we should give her a chance to do what she wants to do?" Yvonne sighs at Sunshine's point.

"So what should we do then?" Yvonne asked.

"Give her an opportunity." Yvonne and her turn back.

"Okay I'll tell you what, you don't reach any of our standards, as I have said. However, my sister pointed out to me, this agency is about breaking the unrealistic beauty standards of Korea. So, gain 23kg and I will hire you as a model." Yvonne said.

"23kg?! But that's -"

"Gain 23kg and get a modeling job or don't come back." Sunshine said sternly. "We are doing what we can to allow you to model at this agency because your situation is not fair. But this is all the leniency we can give you."

"Okay.. I'll do my best..." The female said before leaving the room and the two girls high fived.

__________________________________

4045 Words
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 940 58
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
31.5K 1.1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
4.1K 257 18
"Yongbok? How are you feeling, love?" "I'm sorry, but...who are you-?" ~ As Felix struggles to remember things including his memories of his friend...
32.5K 1K 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...