๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป [Ashtray x y/n]

By its0rbitt

Idek I'm making it up as I go but please read ๐Ÿ™ TW:abuse,alcoholism (that's all so far) More

S1 Introduction
S1 E1
S1 E2
S1 E3
S1 E4
S1 E5
S1 E6
S1 E7
S1 E8
S2 Intro
S2 E1
S2 E3
S2 E4
S2 E5
S2 E6
S2 E7
S2 E8
S3 Intro
S3 E1
S3 E2
YALL
S3 E3
Y/N isnt pregannag
Bye...

S2 E2

2.1K 18 0
By its0rbitt

"Soooo are yall official yet?" Maddy said to me.

"No..." I said.

"What the Fuck?prom is coming up soon and he still hasn't asked you out yet?Maybe he's only using you." Maddy said.

"Ash wouldn't do that?" I said.

"Then you don't know Ash!" She said.

"What if I ask him?" I said.

"Boo?A girl should never ask a man out,but if that's what you wanna do?" She said.

"Wait why cant i?" I said.

"It makes you seem desperate?" She said.

"Ugh!What will i do!" I stood up.

"I'm going to Ash's." I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"He better ask you out tonight." Maddy said before I left.

"Can you tell your brother to ask me out!" I told fez.

"Woah,why?" He said.

"Cause the dance is in literally three days,and he still hasn't asked me!" I said.

"Does he have to ask you?there isn't anyone else that had asked you?" Fez said.

"Nope,Ash needs to do it." I said.

"Well whenever he thinks times right?" Fez said.

"Oh my god." I groaned and hopped off the counter.

I made my way into the freezer and sat on the chair as I hugged my legs and watched tiktok on my phone.I should ignore him till he ask me out?is that too petty or not...Oh well?

"Wassup Ma" Ash said.

I said nothing in response.

"Hello?" He said again.

I still stayed silent.

"Ma." He said.

"Bro wtf?" He said as he stood and walked over to Fez.

I watched them and saw Fez laugh and say smth to Ash and Ash just walked back into the freezer.

"Is this about the dance?i already have someone Im going with." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My...Girlfriend." He said.

GIRL-we've been kissing and making out while he had a fucking girlfriend.What if he does that to me,does she know,who is she!Many thoughts rushed through my head.

I stood up and walked out.

"MA WAIT-fuck!" I heard Ash say from behind me.

I walked out to the front and got ready to go home when Ash stopped me.

"Ma I'm sor-"

"Don't say sorry to me,say sorry to her!You've been cheating on her and didn't even tell me.You said you loved me." I said.

"I do love you?" He said as he grabbed my hands.

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!?" I said.

"Cause..." he said.

"Cause?!" I said,making it known that I wanted him to continue.

"I was planning on breaking up with her but I got scared when she asked me to the dance so I said yes... and i cant ruin the dance night." He said.

"Okay.Don't talk to me till you've become a man and faced your problems." I said and started walking away.

As I was walking away Ash grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall.

"I do really love you y/n..." he said before he kissed me.

I pushed him away.

"No.You have a girlfriend." I said and started walking away.

"Ma..." Ash said.

"Wait wtf?Who is that bitch!" Maddy said as I told her abt me and Ash.

"I don't even know.But now I have no one to go to the dance with me and I'm gonna be a loser!" I said.

"You might be a loser but you can be a hot loser,a sexy loser." Maddy smirked at me.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Wear smth to make Ash jealous,or a better option,give him a boner." She said.

"And how tf am I supposed to do that?" I said.

"There's most likely gonna be truth or dare and people have only seen y,all as enemies,so they're most likely to make you kiss him or some shit?" Maddy said.

"Shit you're right!" I said.

"Good,now were gonna go dress shopping,cmon." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me off her bedroom floor.

"THATS THE ONE!" Maddy said as she spun me around.

"Stop your making me blush?" I say jokingly.

"If he doesn't leave that other hoe for you,make him jealous,okay?" Maddy said.

"Kay!" I said.

Please vote for this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 36
in which a girls Instagram caption attracts a boy band members fan base. (re-published!)
49.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
50.5K 736 8
i don't even know tbh. i just felt like it.
5.5K 185 9
แ€•แ€‘แ€™แ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€•แ€ปแ€แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บaccแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ One shotแ€แ€ฑแ€•แ€ฒโ€Œแ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ