π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš—πš 𝙻...

Autorstwa SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... WiΔ™cej

⚠️Sπšβ‚’α΅£y Wβ‚α΅£πš—α΅’πš—g𝘴/α΅’πš—fβ‚’βš οΈ
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα—―O]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Tα•Όα–‡EE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄Oα‘Œα–‡]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α–΄IᐯE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•Iα™­]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α”•EᐯEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ EIGα•ΌT]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ α‘ŽIα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…
β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ TEα‘Ž]ε½‘β˜…
κ‰”κ„²κ‹Šκ“„κ‹ͺκ‹¬κ’―κ’κ‰”κ“„κ’κ‹ŠκŒ ꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ ꒯ꏂ꒒ꏂ꓄ꏂ꒯ κ‡™κ‰”κ‚κ‹Šκ‚κ‡™
1. πš‚πšžπš—π™΄πšŸπšŠ π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšƒπš˜ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
2. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™Ύπšžπš πšƒπš˜ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πšžπš™
3. πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πš†πšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš π™½πšŠπš”πšŽπš πš˜πš— π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπš’πš–πšŽ
4. π™ΌπšŠπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πš’πš•πšπš˜ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—'𝚜 π™°πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš• π™³πš’πšŒπš”
5. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•πšœ π™·πš’πšœ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
6. π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘ π™»πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš π™°πš (π™΄πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš) πšπš’πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš—
7. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘π™Ήπš’πš— π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πš–πšŽπš—πš
8. πš‚πš™πš’πšŒπš’ π™½πš˜πš˜πšπš•πšŽπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
9. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšˆπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš 'π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš˜πš™πš‘πšŽπš›!'
10. π™Όπš’πš—πšœπšžπš—πš π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
11. π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽ π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘'𝚜 πš…πš˜πš πšœ
12. πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ π™»πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›
13. π™±πšŠπš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš— π™Ώπš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•
14. π™΄πšŸπšŠπ™»πš’πš‘ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
15. πš‚πšžπš—π™²πš‘πšŠπš— πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
16. π™Άπš•πš˜πš  π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™²πš˜πš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ
17. π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš’πš›πš•πš’πš—πš π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›
18. π™·πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšŽπšœ π™Έπš—πšπš˜ 𝙻abor
19. πšˆπšŸπš˜πš—πš—πšŽ πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš‘πš’πš π™Ύπšžπš π™Ύπš π™΅πšŽπš•πš’πš‘
20. πš‚πšŽπšžπš—πšπš–πš’πš— πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš–πšŒπš‘πšŠπš’
21. 𝙸.𝙽 πš–πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš π™Ήπš’-𝚊 & π™΄πšžπš—-π™Ίπš’πšžπš—πš
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

β˜…ε½‘[α‘•α•Όα—©α‘­TEα–‡ Oα‘ŽE]ε½‘β˜…

129 6 3
Autorstwa SunandEvaCreative

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

Yvonne and Felix had been together for a couple of years now and she still hadn't got used to how much her heart aches when she misses him. When she wishes he was there. She missed his touch and the way he looked at her with such affection she was sure she would explode. The way he smiled so brightly that he showed his sharper teeth. That was what she was doing now.. missing him. She laid on her bed listening to his voice as he talked on an old live video uploaded to the YouTube channel of Stray Kids.

She smiled softly as she listened to him speaking about a memory from his childhood that just so happened to be one Felix and Yvonne shared. Doing this was helping but not helping at the same time. She wished she could be talking to him now. They had been getting sporadic texts in here and there but Felix had been so exhausted from practice that he forgets to call since he passes out as soon as he takes a shower.

Yvonne frowned as the video stopped and her phone rang. Who was interrupting her pity party?! She rolled from her back to her side to see who was calling. Yvonne smiled and squealed as she answered the phone and laid back down on her back. The annoyance disappeared quickly.

"Heyy." She said with a bright smile as she pressed her lips together trying to tone it down. She held her phone above her head and the smile immediately split through as she saw her blonde haired boyfriend smiling brightly.

He was holding the camera to where she was getting an upwards camera angle and the camera was swaying telling her he was walking.

"Hey." He smiled as his eyes shone brightly. "How are you?" He asked, his Aussie accent mixed with his Korean accent.

"I'm good I guess. Missing you." Yvonne sighed as her eyes scanned what was shown on her screen.

"Oh, I miss you too." Felix said, looking ahead. Yvonne observed his surroundings.

"Where are you walking to?" She asked curiously.

"Uhm, to the convenience store." He said, pressing his lips together as the camera swayed a bit again. That's when Yvonne noticed something else. The sky was not dark. Wasn't it closer to night time in Korea?

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Why's it so bright there? Isn't it supposed to be darker?"

"Mmm.. well.." Felix hummed before lifting the phone up, showing him and his background surroundings better. He slowly turned around showing a house behind him. Yvonne squinted as she felt a sense of deja Vu. When she realized she squealed and dropped her phone on the bed running forgetting her headphones were plugged in, dragging it halfway down the hall before they fell out.

She slammed her front door open and immediately lost her breath as she saw her blonde hair boyfriend standing there on the sidewalk laughing with his bright smile on his face. She immediately noticed that the camera never did him justice on facetime. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she slowly widened her smile, unsure.

"Felix?" She asked hesitantly as she walked towards him. She wasn't afraid of admitting this, there were many times where she dreamed that he surprised her like this because she missed him so much. "You're really here right now?" She asked despite knowing that even in her dreams, he would say he was.

"Yes, baby I'm really here." His smile widened, nearly splitting his face and the same went for her. She was barefoot but she didn't care as she ran for him and he spread his arms for Yvonne. She ran and he walked towards her. She jumps in his arms as he holds her tightly. She laughs happily as he spins her around and she kisses him gently and quickly since they were still outside. Not because he was a Kpop idol who needed to keep his relationship a secret, but because he had been living in Korea and a kiss in public could be seen as improper. He was used to Korean culture by now.

He set her down and when she finally pulled away she gasped as he held the bouquet of Dahlias to her. She wasn't sure why she was still surprised by the flowers every time, but either way it was always a pleasant surprise. She lifted them with both hands and smelled them as she looked at Felix over them.

"Thank you, My Sunshine." Yvonne smiled sweetly saying it in Korean. Felix's brighter smile quickly returned to his face. Yvonne placed her hand on his cheek, brushing her fingers over his freckles lovingly before grabbing his hand. She grabbed his suitcase as well pulling them both into the house. Felix removed his shoes in the entryway before walking in with his socks.

Yvonne quickly got her flower vase she had gotten since he bought flowers so often for her. She quickly filled it with filtered water before placing the flowers in it. She set the beautiful flowers in the center of her dining table before returning to the living room and pulling Felix down on the couch beside her.

"Why didn't you tell me!? I missed you so much, Felix!" Yvonne said holding his face like it was the most precious thing she owned. His eyes searched hers before getting shy and averting his gaze.

"I wanted to surprise you. And I missed you so much.." Felix said as his ears began to turn red.

"Aww, My Sunshine." Yvonne cooed, placing their foreheads together.

"Oh, that's right! I made a reservation at our restaurant tonight." Felix said, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"So... a date?" She teased knowing he would get flushed from her teasing.

"Mmm." He responded saying yes in one of the many ways you can in Korean.

"I can't wait. I missed you too much! Tell me anything and everything!" She said immediately, wanting to know about how life was behind the cameras for him. Felix smiled as he held her hand with both of his and began to tell her exactly that, anything and everything.

Yvonne took her time getting ready for their first date in a long time. She did all her makeup, not half assing it. She didn't cake it on of course. She put a thin layer of foundation, light blush, sparkly brown eyeshadow, soft black eyeliner, and some clear lip gloss. She searched through her closet settling on a white lace crop top, a pair of slightly ripped jeans, and an old black jean jacket that just happened to be Felix's, so she decided to add black shoes to complete the look.

She messed with her hair before eventually giving up and just clipping in a messy bun with a claw clip. Felix took a shower and got ready as well. She sat in the living room, pulling a pair of white ankle socks on when she saw Felix and her jaw was on the ground. He wore a red button up shirt with Korean words like 'love' and 'peace' with two buttons undone and a white shirt underneath. He wore black ripped jeans and he also held socks in his hands. Yvonne drooled over her boyfriend instead of trying to pick her jaw up off the floor. He blushed making his freckles more evident and making his ears red.

"Um, does it look bad?" He asked as he sat next to her.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you not see my jaw on the floor and the drool from my mouth?!" She said, swiping it with her thumb and holding it up to him. "You look great in anything!" She sighed as she finished putting her socks on, grinning at him as a slow and shy smile spread on his face and he began putting his socks on as well.

"Thanks." He mumbled shyly, causing Yvonne to smile more. "You look good too." He complimented. Yvonne rolled her eyes trying to give the effect that she was not embarrassed. She smiled a bit still to let him know that she appreciated it. They left her house holding hands as they headed to Felix's car that he left parked in her driveway with a practically full tank still. Yvonne couldn't help but stare at his hands with rings as he drove them to their go-to-restaurant with a small smile on his face from focusing on driving.

Yvonne was excited as they arrived at the restaurant since it had been a while since she had come here with him. She came to it often when she was missing him too. She held his hand as they walked in and couldn't help the smile on her face. They sat down and she held his hand across from the table. She didn't want to let him go, afraid he would vanish in mere seconds. He smiled, knowing exactly what she meant and he held tight too.

"So, have you changed your order here since last time?" Felix asked. Since Yvonne came here so often she had stopped ordering the same things she always did before. She missed Felix often so she came there at least 3-5 times a WEEK.

"Well, I've actually been a big fan of their Seafood boils lately. It's a bit expensive though so I haven't been getting it often. I've been eating their fried chicken lately though."

"Fried...chicken?!" Felix exclaimed and Yvonne laughed at his dramatic reaction since his SkoZoo was a chick.

"Oh my god! Our boyfriend is rubbing off on you!" Yvonne jokes. Yvonne and Felix had an ongoing joke about

Yvonne 'shipping' Felix and Hyunjin. Felix laughed as he squeezed her hand lovingly.

"Get whatever you want. I'm paying so..." Felix assured her. She was only okay with it because she knew he made a lot of money to order the Seafood Boil. Felix decided he wanted to try it as well so they upped the size. "So what have you done since I've been gone?"

"Well, my students are as smart as ever. I have so much fun teaching them ASL..." Yvonne went on about the deaf students she teaches and tells him some good memories. "My Plus Size model agency is actually going surprisingly well. I thought it would be harder to get it off the ground but it's been rather successful. I have some gorgeous plus size models. I'd show you them but I don't need you to fall for any of them." Yvonne jokes. Felix smiles in response.

"I only have eyes for you. And Hyunjin." His bright smile on his face, that was literally the sun in her world and it was so dark without it. She squeezed his hand tightly again.

"Don't let them go anywhere else." She whispered. Of course, it was a constant worry that Felix would lose eyes for her. That he would fall for someone more attractive than her, for maybe a Korean woman or man that was gorgeous. She was of course nervous Hyunjin would steal Felix away.

"They won't. These eyes are for only you." Felix whispered. He knew her worries and he felt the same worries for her. Afraid all this time apart would ruin the relationship or that she would fall for someone else who lives in the same country as her. They looked at each other lovingly, stroking each other's knuckles with their thumbs.

Yvonne clapped in excitement as the steaming bowl of seafood was placed in front of them and the smell of butter, garlic, old bay, and lemons hit their noses.

"Wow!" Felix said speechless at the huge bowl of food as plates were set on the table as well.

"Mmm! Thank you so much!" She thanked the waitress as she looked at the food.

"It looks so good!" Felix said as Yvonne released his hand and reached in her purse to pull out two sets of metal chopsticks. She hands one to Felix with a smile. "Oh, thank you!" Felix said, accepting them from her.

"Thank you for the food!" They said placing their hands together before Yvonne dug in. She picked up a piece of the shrimp and she held her hand under it as she held it up to Felix. "Ah..."

"Why don't you eat it?" He asked and Yvonne frowned.

"Felix, you think I haven't noticed the weight you've lost since you left last time? This is what happens when I'm not around? Eat." Yvonne pouts a bit and gestures the shrimp towards him. He reluctantly opened his mouth and she placed it in his mouth with a satisfied smile. He smiled as the garlicky and buttery shrimp melted on his tongue. "Good right?" She smiled as she put a shrimp drenched in the sauce in her mouth and moaned in delight.

"Yeah. That is really good!" Felix said as he picked up his own chopsticks and began to dig in himself. Yvonne smiled, satisfied that her plan had worked. Once Felix tastes something he likes he can't resist.

"Felix..."

"Mmm?" He asked, looking up at her. She pressed her lips together not particularly wanting to talk about this serious topic but then again she did. For his own well being.

"I know that an eating disorder is hard to overcome, but when we were younger it was different because you weren't extremely active as you are now. You have to remember you need calories and energy. You only get energy from sleeping and eating. I know good damn and well you aren't getting enough sleep. So you need to eat properly or you are gonna get sick or worse, hurt. You burn enough energy everyday now that you can eat a proper size meal to not gain weight." Felix casted his eyes downward as he was lectured by her.

"I know... I just really don't want to gain weight." He said weakly.

"I don't want to ruin our time, but please promise me you will try to eat at the very least one proper meal a day. Or I'll start shipping meals to you." She said, "And I won't eat." His eyes immediately widened at her threats, or perhaps more of promises. Cause he knew damn good and well she meant it.

"Okay, okay I will! I promise! See, look!" He said picking up a decent sized sauce soaked potato and ate it. Chewing it rather obviously for dramatic effect.

"Good." She smiled standing up and leaning over the table giving him a kiss, licking the sauce off his lips. His eyes widened a bit more as she smiled at him, sitting back down. She grabbed a piece of the muscle meat and held it up to him. "Try this too. It's soooo good." She smiled as Felix stared at her lips and dry swallowed. "Come on babe, open your mouth wide. It's pretty big." She said and his eyes unglazed as his mind left the gutters and he opened his mouth. She watched him chew with affection and watched his reactions to the savory goodness of the food.

She got the plates and began to work on the King Crab legs and the two large lobster tails. She pulled on some gloves from the box on the table. Yvonne struggled to cut them a bit at first but she figured it out to be easier. She gave 4 of the legs to Felix before doing hers. Felix looked like he wanted to argue with her about giving him the legs first but he shut his mouth. He knows she likes taking care of people, especially people she loves, so he allowed her to since he was the only person in her life that she loved.

He dipped the crab in the sauce and stuffed the leg meat into his mouth and chewed the soft white crab meat. Yvonne licked her lips as some of the sauce dribbled down his chin. She quickly got a napkin and wiped it for him before finishing the crab's leg and moving on the lobster.

"Here let me do those. You eat too." Felix said, trying to take the scissors. Yvonne was tempted to say no to make him feel how she felt when he wasn't eating properly but she decided against it since it had been so long since they had seen each other. She reluctantly released the scissors to him and quickly took one of the legs and dipped it aggressively into the bowl of sauce before squeezing a lemon all over it. She then shoved her face full with it and chewed it with hamster cheeks. She moaned in delight as she chewed it and rolled her eyes back. The sauce was top tier and at this point she would dip anything in the amazing buttery goodness. She fished around in the bowl until she found a soaked boiled egg.

She didn't offer this first to Felix's instead she ate the whole thing in one bite. She chewed with her cheeks full again and Felix was watching her chew the big bite as he struggled with the second lobster tail.

"To be honest $30 dollars is not that bad for this big of a Seafood Boil." Yvonne said, confessing that she was just plain broke and her boyfriend was her restaurant food income. She picked up a potato piece as she watched Felix chew a bit faster so he could reply to her.

"Yeah it really isn't. Especially when it's so well made." He complimented, swiping some sauce off the bottom of his lips that were about to drip. Yvonne dry swallowed before grabbing her cup and gulping some water down as she continued to watch Felix. She suddenly wasn't hungry for food anymore. She wanted to stuff her mouth with something else.

"I'm full. Are you ready to go home?"

"Wait what? We just got here and there is still a lot left."

"Can we get some to go bowls please!?" Yvonne quickly called over her shoulder wanting to get home asap. Felix just looked at her bewildered as the waitress brought to-go bowls. She put them in the bowls as quickly as possible without making a mess. "Yvonne?! What's going on?" Yvonne's face flushed. She couldn't just straight out tell him she was horny and wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't speak or walk. Especially not her boyfriend who had a naturally innocent thought process. It was hard for her to just get him to have sex for the first time. She had to straight out tell him that she wanted to have sex with him.

She tried many different approaches to their first time. She tried starting by making out on the couch and then offering to take it to the room. He asked if she was tired! She tried straddling him and rolling her hips a bit as they made out and, don't get her wrong, he got hard but he didn't make any move to do something about it. She even told him she wanted to take the next step in the relationship.

"Felix, I want to take the next step. I've been trying to drop hints but you don't seem to receive any of them!"

"The next step? You mean marriage? Yvonne, aren't we a little young? Not only that, I'm still an idol." Yvonne's eyes widened at his thought process.

"No Felix! Sex! I want to have sex with you!" She said so exasperated that she blurted it out without any embarrassment until she realized she had said it and watched his face and ear turn very red.

"Oh!"

Yvonne shook her head at the memory as she pulled the gloves off and placed the to-go bowls in one of the restaurant's plastic bags. Felix got up, still confused, to pay the bill. Don't get her wrong, Felix did have a genuine innocent mindset but once you put it into the dirt mindset, he was a beast. When he finished paying she grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to the car. She handed him the bag of food and snatched the keys. Felix just followed whatever she did and clambered into the passenger side. Yvonne went probably way over the speed limit and got angry when she had to slow down because the damn car in front of her was driving like a grandpa. Or maybe just the actual speed limit. Who knows? Not her, that's for sure.

She parked in the driveway and rushed Felix out of the car and into the house. She took the bags from his hands and put them on the dining table before going over to the counter and jumping up to sit on it. She had her legs crossed at first as Felix was staring at her from a safe distance. She quickly summoned him with a finger. When he finally was within reach she pulled him between her open legs. She wanted to say something but she was sure he wouldn't understand so she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. It was harsh, wet, and messy. When she pulled away for air she smirked as she watched his eyes shift. The innocent sparkle in his eyes fading away and being replaced with a darker, more hungrier look.

"There he is." She whispered in his ear seductively as she took one of his hands and started it on one of her breasts and dragged it down her body to the top of her jeans. Felix quickly removed her claw clip and tangled his hand in her hair as he kissed her hungrily and moved quickly to her neck. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Just the mere touch was ecstasy for her right now. She was sure she would come very quickly. She pushed him back and he stumbled as she got down from the counter. She lowered herself to her knees and slid off the hairband from Felix's wrist and threw her hair up quickly. She immediately tore his belt off from around his waist and unbuttoned his pants, yanking them down.

"Fuck~" Felix exclaimed as she also yanked his boxers down. As she went to rise back on her knees he stopped her by the shoulder. His erection was bobbing in front of her, teasing her with his piercings. He held his dick with one hand and took her chin in the other hand and made her look up at him. Her mouth slightly agape from his semi harsh grip. "Come on, babe. Open your mouth wide. It's pretty big." He whispered, repeating the words she said and she realized how different and dirty it sounded in this situation. Despite all that she opened wide and moaned in pleasure as he pushed into her mouth.

She wasted no time tasting him with her tongue. Swirling, stroking, and teasing his piercing with it as he groaned, trying to keep his hips from bucking. However, Yvonne encouraged it. She grabbed his hips and shoved them forwards and she moaned as her eyes pricked with tears. Felix watched her and took the hint. He quickly tangled his fingers in her hair once again and began to buck his hips at a fast pace. "I missed you. I missed you so much." He huffed and all she could do in response was slightly nod as he fucked her face. It felt good to her and she was all too ready to gulp his cum greedily. She wanted to fall back on her hands but she looked at him and he gently stroked her cheek, wiping a tear away. She was breathing heavily as she attempted to recover.

He pulled her up and slammed her on the island quickly removing her bottoms at lightning speed. He didn't even bother pulling them all the way off, sliding them down to her knees. He kissed and sucked his way up from her knee to her inner thigh. Yvonne moaned, tangling her hand in his long blond hair she liked so much. He quickly pushed his face into her wet folds and she let out an ungodly moan as she threw her head back. The knot already forming in her lower abdomen as she lifted her hips unconsciously. His tongue strokes were firm and persistent as he squeezed a hand up her thighs and she moaned even louder as she felt the cold stainless silver rings on his fingers against her legs.

"Fuck Felix!~ I can't..." She said unable to mumble a coherent sentence. His hand reached her clit and her body jolted upwards as she cried out. She struggled to control her legs that kept squeezing shut to only fall open again. The pleasure was too great and her mind was muddled as he began to push his tongue inside her. She moaned out his name again as felt her whole body tingling and burning. She didn't have time to warn him before her legs quickly trapped his head between her thick thighs and screamed at his name as he persistently licked her even as she trapped him in place. She held tightly to his hair as her whole body tensed and released. She was still breathing heavily when her thighs finally released Felix and he pulled away, wiping his face that was gleaming with her juices around his mouth.

She whimpered at the sight and at the hungry look in his eyes. He took no time to remove her pants and take her to the couch, his bottom half still naked. He sat on the couch and sat her bare pussy against his leg.

"Ride it." He said. "Use my leg, to make yourself cum." Yvonne was too induced in sex to feel embarrassed and quickly helped herself. She immediately began to rub herself on his leg moaning as her pussy lips spread open against his leg. She fumbled her hands to his shirt and began to unbutton it but eventually grew so frustrated with her shaking hands that she yanked it open. Felix quickly pulled it off and she kissed his neck feverishly. He pulled off the white undershirt allowing her to see all his naked glory. Her pace became faster as she moaned and immediately began to feel his body. His skin smooth and slightly tanned. She hated when they white washed him in photos. His skin was already a gorgeous shade. She went back to his neck.

"Wait, how long are you gonna be here?" She asked giving him open mouth kisses, trying to resist sucking on his soft skin until he gave an answer.

"A week." Yvonne smiled and moaned as she hit a sweet spot and sucked on his neck. It wasn't like Felix didn't already confirm he had a partner in Australia, (which was her) but leaving marks in visible places would immediately start a scandal and make him have to go on hiatus. No fans want to see the proof of the love making of their idols to their partners. Her marks would be light enough in a week to not be noticeable and easy to cover with makeup. Her body began to shake as felt another orgasm come and she paused in her movement with her hips until Felix grabbed her hips and forced her to continue getting her orgasm.

They kissed as she rode out her high and her eyes were half lidded as she looked at Felix whose eyes were wide and alert. Taking her appearance in. He yanked the coat off of her and threw it aside to be forgotten on the living room floor and yanked her shirt over her head, her breasts flying free. He immediately gave attention to both of them, one with his hand and the other with his mouth. She moaned, arching her back as her pussy throbbed from the sensitiveness of cumming twice now and the fact she was still horny and immediately wet again for him.

She didn't like only her getting the attention but as of now there wasn't much she could do as she dug her nail into his shoulders as two fingers found their way inside her. Her body jolted upwards as she moaned in pleasure and panted. The sensitivity and pleasure too much for her body, yet Felix persisted as he fingered her and nipped her nipples and breasts. Eventually one of her hands found its way to his dick and began to jerk him off. He put his face in the crook of her neck giving it an open mouth kiss as he panted. Sweat was sheeting their bodies now as Yvonne's next orgasm arrived and Felix cummed shortly after. Yvonne licked the cum off her fingers and swallowed it before pulling Felix into another kiss as he lifted her up and headed down the hall before pausing.

"What is it?" She asked between kisses to his neck.

"Why is your phone in the middle of the hallway?"

"Hmm?" She looked over her shoulder to see it on the ground with the headphones sprawled around it. Yvonne let out a laugh from embarrassment and at the fact it looked like a crime scene almost. "Well when I ran out, I forgot the headphones were in and it must have dragged my phone until the headphones fell out of my ears." Yvonne laughed. Felix laughed a bit too with his bright smile before putting her against the wall and holding her there with a hand on both sides of her head.

"Shall we go for a round here too?" He asked.

"Felixxx.." Yvonne whined. She didn't want any more teasing. She didn't want any fingers or tongues in her pussy anymore; she wanted his hard dick inside now, and so did her pussy.

"Hmm?" He asked, kissing down her neck somewhat sweetly before sliding a hand to her front and rubbed her wet pussy. She moaned and arched her back. She didn't want his hand anymore but she did.

"Felix!~ please ~!" She begged, but sounded more like a desperate yell. "Please just fuck me already!" She yelled and he grinned, quickly obeying her wishes. He teased her with his piercing at first and she dug her nails harder into his shoulders. "Felix!" She growled but it quickly turned into a gasp as he pushed in. They weren't worried about protection because she took the pill and they were only fucking each other. Her body once again jolted upwards and her breast bounced with it before Felix took one in his mouth again. He thrusted in and out of her and her face was more flushed as she could hear the lude sound of her wet pussy sucking him in desperately and the sound it made when he pulled out before pushing back in.

She gasped and moaned desperately as her back scraped against the wall and her head flopped to the side. Her eyes were glazed and drool trickled from her tongue. Felix kissed her, quickly cleaning her drool from the corner of her mouth. All she could do was grab onto him and moan his name over and over as he thrusted in her relentlessly. He reached a hand down and began rubbing her clit knowing already from her body language she was close, and he wanted her to cum first. Since he had damn near exploded just putting his dick in her. Once she cummed he followed behind in pursuit. She was tired already and all she could do was flop against the wall like a ragdoll as he rode out his high.

She knew they weren't done. In fact it was far from over, she knew that already. This had perhaps been the longest, since he was a trainee, that she hadn't seen him. The normal time was at least 4 rounds. This was just round 1. She knew for a fact tonight might be more than just 4. Of course, there would probably be power naps in between, her boyfriend wasnt that heartless. She sighed as he carried her all the way to the room with his dick still inside her. He dropped them on the bed and then began thrusting again. He dragged his hands down her sides before getting to her legs. He placed his hands on her inner thighs and forced her to spread them wide. She felt the muscle in her thigh stretching and it almost felt like it was cramping but she didn't care as he felt her boyfriend's powerful thrusts.

She quickly tangled her finger into his hair and pulled his body closer to her. She hugged him as he did all the dirty work for them. She gasped in surprise as he switched positions, having her sitting in his lap and his dick in her much farther. They sucked in air through their teeth at the same time before Felix began bucking his hips upwards again. She helped a bit by lifting herself by his shoulders. She let her hands wander to his back and she admired the freckles on his shoulders. She loved his freckles so much. Her nails clinged to his back as yet another orgasm arrived and once again Felix rode out his high after her. She was amazed by this other being of her innocent boyfriend. He always managed to make her cum first when they had sex.

She decided to take control this time. She flipped him onto the bed on his back and sank back down onto him. She threw her head back as she mewled tiredly. "Felix~" She moaned as she felt him twitch inside of her. She began to thrust herself up and down as he helped by thrusting his hips up to meet her. The room filled with the sound of colliding skin and the lude sound of him pushing in and out of her. She placed her hands on his chest for stability as she began to practically throw herself down on him. "Fuck~" She screamed out. "I want to make you cum first." She told Felix and he grinned.

"Let's see if you can, Babygirl." Yvonne felt shivers work their way down her spine at the nickname. She quickly got to work sucking on his neck and teasing his nipples with her fingers as she continued to throw herself on his dick. Her moans vibrated from her mouth into his body. He tried to resist but eventually he cummed first but she was seconds after him. She collapsed beside him and groaned tiredly as he pulled her into his arms. He pushed into her and she protested. "Just keep it warm. You can sleep." He said, kissing Yvonne's forehead as she dozed off.

Next thing she knew she had woken up. She groaned as she looked around and looked at the clock. It was midnight. She was caught off guard by a moan that escaped her lips as Felix moved out of her and back in with a painfully slow stroke. She let out a gasp. He held her waist sweetly as he kept the slow, love making pace. He kissed her shoulders and she sighed in pleasure.

"I love you, Yvonne." He mumbled tiredly as he held her close. She moans again softly.

"I love you too, my sunshine." She replied, tangling her fingers with his that were fastened to her waist. She let out another broken moan as he kept the slow and steady pace. He pressed her hand harder against her stomach. She flushed red as she felt him bulging against her abdomen. Not in the fanfiction way where you could see it, but she could feel it. "Felixx~" She panted as he made her cum again, this time they did it together. He allowed her to recover peacefully before flipping her onto all fours and pounding into her.

She began to silently cry as her voice became quiet and hoarse. Her moans breaking and cracking here and there. Her throat was sore and her pussy throbbing. She gripped onto the sheets desperately until her knuckles turned white. She found herself unconsciously leaning forward and shoving her hips back to meet his thrusts. How wasn't this enough yet? Her body was screaming from pain but still screaming for more. Her pussy was burning and aching. If they kept it at this rate she would pass out from exhaustion. She cried as he rubbed her clit and her body quivered as he placed one of his small hands against her hips and forced her body against his. Her body shook and burned as she orgasmed again.

But even after she orgasmed his finger kept circling and pressing her clit. She clawed at the sheets, wanting to pull away but he held tight. He rubbed it slowly and then circled it giving her fleeting touches before flopping her on the back and taking her clit into his mouth. She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Felix~" She huffed. "I can't cum anymore, please."

"Yes, you can." He said against her clit before nipping it.

"Augh! I really can't!" She whined as she pushed him a little. Despite her protest and insistentance that she couldn't, he quickly made her cum for the eight time that night, and this was only round 2. She trembled uncontrollably as her body tried to recover and her eyes were drooping. Felix left the room and during that time she fell asleep. When she was shaken awake she looked at the clock to see it was now 1:30 am. She groaned but smelt something amazing.

She sat up quickly sniffing when she saw Felix standing beside her with one of the to-go-bowls heated up for her. She sighed in content as she took it and noticed he was now wearing some sweats. She hummed in delight as she replenished more energy from the food but she began to doze off. He helped by feeding her as she chewed tiredly. "Mmm." She said as the flavor melted on her tongue. She woke up a bit and stretched, causing the sheet to fall off her chest. Exposing them to Felix's hungry gaze.

She took the bowl from him and picked some up with chopsticks and fed Felix. He opened his mouth and chewed all while he stared at her already bruised tits. She was too tired and happy to feed him to notice. She smiled with satisfaction once the bowl was empty except for the sauce.

"I should save the sauce to make something homemade with it." She said thoughtfully. "Oh right, have you visited your family yet? Or do you plan to?" She highly doubt he would say no because he loves his family very much and his family adored him just as much. She loved his family like her own family and she found herself visiting them often when he was away.

"Oh, yeah I haven't visited them yet but of course I plan to."

"Have I told you that your older sister Sunny and I have been going out when we are missing you and Bang Chan?"

"You miss Bang Chan too?! How can you-"

"Shoosh. You know what I mean!" She said when she realized his intense gaze on her tits. They hardened at the sudden realization of the cold and his intense gaze. One downside(sometimes) is that once she puts Felix in beast mode, he takes a while to come back. She sighed and threw the blanket off, beckoning him with her hand. He immediately came and jumped on top of her kissing her neck passionately.

She placed a hand on his neck as she rolled her head to the side. She closed her eyes as she let him do what he wanted to. His fingers quickly found her pussy and teased her hole by circling it and pushing in only a little. He moved his mouth down to her tits once again that hardened more in anticipation. He teasingly licked them before taking it into his mouth. She arched her back as she waited patiently for him to finally push his slender finger in. She was too tired to plead now, so when he finally began to finger her she moaned desperately. She wiggled her hips wanting even more friction that he was refusing to give her. Her pussy throbbed painfully.

Her moans were raspy and broken. She sighed with relief when he added another finger and began a study pace with his fingers. Pumping in and out and in again. She cried out a gasp as she arched her back to the point she was sure her spine might break. He didn't help any as he moved to the other tit with a wet pop. His finger pace sped up as he watched her face. When he saw her face scrunch up as she felt the orgasm coming he immediately stopped. She groaned in frustration as he then started the slow pace again. He did not just fucking edge her. But sure enough his slow pace kept going before speeding up again. His eyes sparkled with mischief as he moved his mouth kissing her body. She swore she would break his fingers after this. She tried her best not to show her upcoming orgasm this time but obviously she failed as she was about to hit her ecstasy peak and his fingers stopped again.

"Arghhh!" She growled as she glared at him, who was only kissing her abdomen now and acted like he didn't know what he was doing. The rings in his fingers didn't help with the extra stimulation it provided to her greedy pussy. She cried out in desperation as he started the slow pace again. "Felix! I swear to God if you~" She moaned as he pressed her G-spot. She wanted to finish her sentence but she knew he would cut her off again so instead she moaned in frustration. His pace sped up again but this time he let her cum. She moaned gratefully as the orgasm flooded through her body, heating her up. She had tears running down her face from relief. "Thank you." She released a breath.

Yvonne woke up around noon and she was lucky it was the weekend because she would be fucked if it wasn't, no pun intended. Her body hurt like crazy and she shoved Felix a bit who was awake and had his arms wrapped around her. "Asshole." She mumbled as he chuckled. He headed to the bathroom and she heard the sound of the bath turning on. She groaned because honestly taking a bath didn't sound very pleasant right now. At this rate she just wanted to die peacefully in the bed. Despite her thoughts Felix scooped her up and placed Yvonne in the bath and he got in with her. She sighed as the warm water soothed her aches and the dried substances from last night released from her skin.

Yvonne felt it was too cold and she turned the water all the way to hot. Felix shrieked and looked like he's about to have a heart attack. "Yvonne! That is way too hot!"

"Women like their showers and baths extremely hot, Felix."

"Well at least let me wash you and me really quick and then you can do the hot water, okay?" He pleaded and despite being mad she couldn't say no to his bright smile. Innocent Felix was back and she was glad.

He cleaned her body gently with a puff. He winced at the marks on her body from him. He made her body sudsy before moving to wash his. He then washed her off and kissed the marks softly, as if to heal them.

"I'm sorry, Yvonne..." He said softly as he took her hand into his. He kissed her knuckles and looked up into her eyes. She rolled her eyes, trying to not look affected by his gaze.

"Mm. You better be." She said, giving him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose. "I'm tired and sore all over. How do you expect me to see your family like this?" She gestures to all the marks but not just that, she'd be having a hard time walking. Felix washed his hair quickly before getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist. Yvonne placed her arms on the edge of the bath and rested her chin on it.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Felix asked and she rolled her eyes with a bit of laughter.

"I'm sore, not crippled." She smiled and he smiled back as he leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss. She chased his lips when he pulled away and he laughed a bit. She pouted in a joking manner.

"Okay." He whispered before walking out.

"Finally! I can shed my skin!" She said wanting fuck with him as she drained a good amount of the water and turned it boiling hot. She waited until it heated up before plugging back in the bathtub plug.

"What'd you say?!" Felix yelled.

"Nothing!" She said laughing to herself quietly as she imagined his wide eyes and his plum lips agape. She sighed as the hot water burned her skin to red. "This feels nice." She mumbled sinking deeper into the boiling hot water and she groaned as her body absorbed the heat and the aching slowly faded away.

When she came out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her body Felix was dressed in a white button up shirt with a turtleneck covering her marks that was loosely tucked into some light blue denim jeans. He let his pale blonde hair flow freely around his face. He looked like an angel. He was scrolling through tik tok and when he heard the bathroom door open he looked up at Yvonne. He pressed his lips together with a slight frown.

"You really shouldn't take baths that hot. Look at your skin." He said walking up to her and lifting an arm looking at it and touching it tenderly. "It's so red." Yvonne rolled her eyes and looked at him until he looked up, meeting hers.

"Felix, you just wait for Hyunjin to peg you, and once he does, let me know how good the hot bath feels on your aching ass." She smirked smugly as she went to her closet for an outfit. Felix stood there with his mouth agape. Yvonne couldn't help but smile at his pink lips. She dropped her towel and quickly got dressed in a matching outfit with Felix. A white flowy blouse and some high waist light blue jeans.

"What's peg mean?" He finally asked and Yvonne shook her head.

"Piece it together, My angel."

_______________________________

7962 Words
_______________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

634K 14.6K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
39.2K 1.6K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
13.5K 465 12
His escape turned out to be another way into pain. One that was even worse... β€’ β€šWhy are you running away from me?' Minho asked, he didn't respond...
863K 17.9K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...