Verbal Seductions

By LimitlessCreativity

My Collection of wondering thoughts for the cold lonely nights. Words that will make your heart beat fast and... More

Verbal Seductions
Her Pleasure (The Sweetest Wine)
His Pleasure (The Devilish Smile)
Their Pleasure (The Glorious Dance)
Comfort Pt. 1
Comfort Pt. 2
Make-up Sex
If I Kiss You What?
Skype Me
Glide Messages (Skype Me Pt. 2)
Author's Note
Hunger Games
My Throat is Sore
Lust
It All Starts With A Friend Request
Loyal
Best Friend
Christmas Presents

Bound

8.8K 79 2
By LimitlessCreativity

My mind is hazy as I wake from a black dream like state with only one question in mind "what did I do last night?" My eyes flutter as I try to bring myself into full consciousness with great effort. Whatever it was I did I'm not doing it again. My eyes slowly adjust to a dark unfamiliar room with one lonely bulb hanging from the ceiling it looks almost industrial. I attempt to move my arms in this half state but quickly realize that they are bound. The leather cuts into my wrist as I try to free my arms. Panic starts in my dreamlike state cutting through my mental like a sharp knife. I try to move my legs only to feel the same leather sensation at my ankles. I am bound and as I take this in I also realize that I am naked. The cold air blows against my exposed skin.  Panic comes to rest on me like a rock and paralyzes my already immobile body.

So you are awake?

The question sails to me from somewhere in the room but my mind is still fuzzy and I can't tell which direction it has come from. I hear the heavy footsteps as they approach and then he comes into view. He would be handsome if not for the situation I find myself in. His face is familiar yet unfamiliar as I stare up at his soft smile. He reaches out and runs his hand over my stomach and down to my garden.

It's much prettier without all that hair.

The violation is enough to turn my stomach and I attempt to yell at the psycho who is taking his time caressing the opening to my womanhood only to realize that the entire time I have been gagged. I huge rubbed ball is strapped to my face and settled between my teeth. Tears flow from my eyes of their own accord.

Why are you crying? I want to make you feel good.

Who could feel good in this situation? I was bound to a table, I assume, spread eagle for the world to see with some stranger touching my body intimately. How did I get here? I tried to remember the night before with no gain but a searing pain shooting through my skull. Why can't I remember?

You are beautiful.

His tone is lusty and would probably be found attractive if not for my situation. When did I fall into this trap?

Can I have you?

He asks as if I have a choice. As if I could object to his fingers sliding down my body and rubbing between my lips against my pearl. I close my eyes and bite into the ball wishing that I could close my legs. The feeling of his fingers against my clit felt good but I didn't want it to. I wanted him to stop. I turned away disgusted with myself only to see the biggest dick I had ever seen.

The sight of it made me pause and for a second I thought of what it would be like to have all of that inside of me. But my mind came back to rationality and I realized that I was here against my will while this pervert caressed my intimacy ever so softly.

Do you have something to say?

I nodded and he moved to take the ball from my mouth but never moving his hand from my vagina.

Who are you? What are you doing to me?

You aren't enjoying it?

He plunged two fingers deeply inside of wet pussy. I hissed.

You like it.

He pushed his dick into my face.

Suck it.

I was appalled by the idea. But I guess he wasn't about to hear any such thing because he grabbed my head and shoved his dick as far as he could into my mouth. The sudden aggression scared me and I submitted to his will moving just enough that he wouldn't force his dick into my mouth again.

Don't act like you don't know how.

He glared down at me while roughly fingering my pussy. I moaned at the feeling and hated myself for it but he was hitting the spots. He grabbed my hair and forced me to work my head. He moved me up and down until he was happy. He pulled his dick from my mouth covered in spit.

Just let me go.

I watched him move around the table coming in front of me. He pulled me by the ankles closer to the edge of the table which hurt my waist. I hissed from the pain. He smirked at me before he dove into my pussy face first. I didn't want to enjoy it but I did. He worked his tongue in circles before sucking on my clit.

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

The feeling was amazing. He nibbled my clit just hard enough to make me question why did I get pleasure out of it before he started snaking his tongue around and around my clit.

Please stop. Just let me go.

He sucked on my clit harder and I hissed. He brought his head up and stood over me.

I just want to go home.

Why are you making this difficult? We both know you want this.

Once again he dipped his fingers inside and brought them out coated in my love syrup. I left humiliated. How could my body betray me? He rubbed his fingers over my lips.

Suck them.

I did as I was told, hoping that my obedience would earn me my freedom or at least another go with his tongue...No that was wrong. I needed to be let go. I needed to get out of her. I looked around helplessly. There was no getting away. I felt his fingers dive deeply again and he fingered me as if I was nothing. He roughly pushed two and then three and then four until I was damn near being hand fucked.

It's too much!

Take it.

He was commanding me as if I didn't know my own body. It was too much. He needed to take a finger out. He was spreading me too much.  His thumb rubbed against my clit as the rest of his fingers worked the hole. I felt as though I was coming undone and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I had no choice but to take it. And I hated it but it felt amazing.

I'm gonna cum.

You don't cum until I saw so.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I couldn't hold this back. He was working me too good. I had adjust to the size of his hand and now my pussy wasn't trying to let him go. How could I not cum?

I need to cum. Please.

Say pretty please master can I cum?

Pretty pppllleeeeasse.

I couldn't get out all the words. I was cumming hard. His hand suddenly pulled away from me.

You bad girl. I didn't give you permission. Now you're gonna have to be punished.

He unhooked my legs and I looked around the room thinking of running but the ropes on my wrist pulled tighter.

Don't even think about it.

He untied me from the table and pulled me over to a hook hanging from the ceiling. I watched as he hooked the rope on my wrist to the hook and pulled me up. I was standing on my tip toes, feeling very helpless.

Please you don't have to do this.

It's already done. You were a bad girl and you came without permission so it's time to take your punishment.

I watched as he looked over the assorted arrangement of paddles, whips, and belts. This could not be real. Things like this don't happen in real life. Things like this happen in those super kinky porn flicks I watch at night and touch myself to.

Are you ready?

I didn't have time to reply the first of many hard pops from the wood paddle stung my ass. I screamed out in pain but this seemed to make him more excited.

You better not run away either. Take it.

I stood as still as I could awaiting another firm flanking. Strike after strike I screamed much to his pleasure.

Good girl. I guess I'll give you a reward.

Just let me...

Before I could finish he pushed the ball back into my mouth and proceeded to roughly finger my pussy from behind. It's not good. I told myself over and over again but it was getting harder and harder to deny how amazing his hands felt on me.

Do you want to cum?

His body was pressed against mine. I could feel his dick against my butt. The heat of his body, his masculine scent and the combination of rubbing and fingering were twisting my mind. I nodded my head up and down rapidly. He pulled his fingers away and I almost wanted to cry. I was so close to a mind blowing orgasm. But my despair was quickly annulled when I felt the force of his entrance. His erection jabbed at me until he had broken the seal, opening my tightness.

Ahhhhh shit. This tight little pussy.

Was I insane? His voice was turning me on even more. I felt my legs being lifted and spread open.

Open up wide.

I did as I was told but I wasn't sure how. I was now hanging from the ceiling by a hook while he fucked my pussy from behind. There was no where to run. I had to take the thrashing he was giving me. I had no time to adjust to his size. He jammed me hard with his stone piece. Over and over again leaving me lost in a cloud drooling.

This pussy so good. I might not ever let you go girl.

He fucked me harder which I didn't think was possible. I felt my center grasp at his manhood.

Damn girl. You ready to cum.

I nodded my head furiously. He reached around and pulled the ball from my mouth.

Let me hear it.

Master please can I cum. Please.

Yes, cum on this dick.

He rammed me and before I knew it I was creaming all over him. My wetness dripped out of my pussy and down my legs.

So fucking wet.

With each word he pounded into me harder. I couldn't help but scream. He pulled his dick away and spanked the tender flesh. I flinched and gritted my teeth.

Did you flinch? You need another spanking?

No master. I'm going to be good.

But it was too late he was already paddling me again. I bit my lip and took every hit.

Now suck this dick. I want to cum.

He stood in front of me and I took his dick into my mouth. I was trying to suck it but it was so big.

Open up, don't let it come out. Don't close your mouth.

I honestly did the best I could but my gag reflex wasn't letting me do much. He forced his dick to the back of my throat and I instantly unleashed the contents of my stomach. He moved away from me with a smile.

Open up.

I did as I was told and he continued to fuck my throat until I felt it throb. He grabbed my nose closing off my air way before unloading. I had no choice but to swallow it down. He pulled out of my mouth and slapped my ass.

Good girl. Next time, I'll let you cum some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 221 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...
2.8K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
1K 12 13
Welcome to Seductive Tales, our tantalizing sanctuary of seductive tales on Wattpad! It's the perfect escape for us from reality, where we can dive d...