My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 64: Thursday

353 4 1
By celeb_stories123

Thursday
Y/n POV:
After school Tom was finally allowed to go to his soccer practice although he had to take it super easy. I was so happy for him. I waited until his practice was over by his car just because I wanted to see him. "Baby?" He questioned approaching me with a smile.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you." I mentioned and his smile got impossibly bigger. "How was practice?"

"It was great to be back but it's even greater that you are here right now." Tom shared pulling me into his arms. "You want to go on a date?"

"Right now?" I questioned. Tom shrugged.

"Sure, we can get icecream or something." Tom offered. I nodded. "Alright but im driving."

"Fine." I replied. Tom opened the passenger side door of his car for me and I sat down before he closed the door. I put on my seatbelt as Tom got into the drivers seat. "So I want to hear all about it."

"All about what?" Tom questioned laughing slightly at my excitement.

"Your practice silly..." I explained and Tom nodded.

"It was good. There was a lot of conditioning that I couldn't really participate in so instead I had to do sit ups so my abs really hurt but it was worth it. I missed being with the team." Tom shared. We pulled up to a local icecream shop and went inside. We ordered and sat down when Tom's phone started to ring.

"Who is it?" I questioned. Tom frowned.

"It's Jon Watts the director of the movie... I kind of have to answer. Is that okay?" Tom asked getting up. I nodded as he walked outside of the icecream shop.

Tom POV:
"Hey Jon, what's up?" I asked over the phone.

"Tom we found a few possible MJ choices that we really liked over the weekend but we want you to do a chemistry read with them, is there any way that you would be able to come back to Atlanta for another weekend?" Jon questioned.

"I can come in on Saturday night." I offered.

"That should work." Jon replied.

"Okay great." I responded.

"I'll have someone send you all of the information again, are you going to bring your brother with you?" Jon asked.

"Um im not sure yet." I replied. "I could bring my girlfriend up."

"You want your girlfriend to watch you do a chemistry read with other girls?" Jon questioned.

"Erm i guess you are right. I'll bring my brother again." I explained.

"Okay great because we want him to be an extra in the movie." Jon replied.

"Okay I'll let him know." I responded.

"Okay great, bye." Jon said.

"Bye Jon." I replied. With that I walked back into the icecream shop and sat down with y/n again.

"Was something wrong?" Y/n questioned.

"No, no, nothing is wrong but I do have to go to Atlanta on Saturday again." I explained and y/n frowned.

"Why again?" She questioned. "I wanted to spend the weekend with you."

"I know babes I'm sorry. They want me to bring Harry up because they want him to be an extra in the movie." I lied. I didn't want to tell her what was really happening because I didn't want her to feel insecure.

"That's okay, it's your job after all." Y/n replied. "I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for us." I explained reaching over the table to hold her hand. She smiled.

Y/n POV:
That night I was sitting on FaceTime with Winston and Frankee when I got a text from a random number. "That's weird..." I said.

"What's weird girl?" Winston questioned.

"I don't know... I just got a text from a random number." I mentioned.

"Oh my god read it. I get those all the time, it's usually guys that were given the wrong numbers at bars and it's so funny to mess around with them." Frankee shared.

"Okay I'll read it." I explained going to my messages app. "It just says 'hey'"

"As in what horses eat or hello?" Winston questioned.

"The hello one." I replied.

"Why would you even ask that question?" Frankee asked.

"I don't know. It could be a horse texting her up." Winston defended himself.

"Should I respond?" I questioned.

"I mean yeah... just say hey back. And maybe ask them who they are." Frankee explained.

"Oh yeah that's good." Winston added.

"Okay." I replied. "I said 'Hey, who's this?'"

"Okay are they typing back?" Winston asked.

"Not yet..." I explained watching my screen.

"If they're a slow typer this is going to be a long night." Frankee mentioned.

"I could tell all of my breakup stories to pass time." Winston volunteered.

"No thank you... oh wait they're typing." I replied continuing to watch my screen.

"What if it's like a stalker?" Winston questioned.

"Oh my god don't put that thought out there." Frankee replied.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What, what's wrong?" Frankee questioned.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS A STALKER." Winston yelled over the phone.

"No no... it's not a stalker, it's Zendaya." I mentioned.

"Oh my god what the hell does she want?" Frankee asked.

"I don't know I'll ask her." I explained.

"Oh that's good. You're like a little detective." Winston praised.

"Okay I asked." I finalized. "... and she's typing."

"I'm kind of loving this right now. It's so mysterious." Frankee shared.

"Okay shush I want to see what Zendaya says!" Winston complained.

"You shush!" Frankee replied.

"Okay so she said 'I think it's really cool that you are okay with letting Tom do chemistry reads with other girls.'" I explained.

"Chemistry reads. Like for Spider-Man?" Frankee questioned.

"Probably." Winston added. "Did he say anything about chemistry reads recently?"

"No but he did get a call earlier when we were on a date today." I began. "He stood up and said he had to take it because it was his boss and then he walked outside."

"Did he say what the call was about?" Frankee questioned.

"He just mentioned that he had to go back to Atlanta over the weekend because they wanted his brother to be an extra in the movie." I shared.

"Which brother?" Winston asked with a smirk.

"Harry." I replied and the smirk on his face died down quickly.

"Do you think Tom is lying?" Frankee questioned.

"Yes." Winston answered for me.

"Enough from the peanut gallery." Frankee interrupted. "Y/n do you think he's lying?"

"I mean I don't see why he would lie. Especially after we just got back together, that wouldn't really be the best move on his part." I shared.

"Well yeah but then why would Zendaya go out of her way to find your phone number and to send you that text?" Winston questioned.

"She could just be trying to create drama. There hasn't been much happening at the school lately." Frankee mentioned.

"Yeah I think you are right Frankee." I replied. "Even if there were chemistry reads, how would she even know about them?"

"If she was part of them..." Winston shared.

"Okay there's no way that she made it that far into the audition process. I still refuse to believe that they would pick two people from our little school to be in one big professional movie." Frankee responded.

"I'm just worried... should I text her back?" I asked.

"No, don't create drama." Frankee mentioned.

"You could always ask Tom about it too." Winston replied.

"No dont ask Tom!" Frankee began. "It's just Zendaya trying to stir the pot and create drama. If you reply then you are just feeding into her crazy games. If you talk to Tom about it then you are also just feeding into her crazy games."

"Yeah I think you're right. Plus Tom and I just got back together again. I don't want to cause any major problems and call him a liar." I reasoned.

"Ugh you guys are so boring. I would just confront him, what's wrong with stirring the pot?" Winston questioned.

"There's a lot wrong. Y/n listen to me and don't take any action. Just go to bed trusting your boyfriend." Frankee began.

"Super hot boyfriend." Winston interrupted.

"Sure, super hot boyfriend. And just block the number that the messages were sent from." Frankee explained.

"Okay I will." I said clicking on the contact. I blocked the phone number from contacting me and decided to trust Frankee. Why would I believe Zendaya over my boyfriend. She was just trying to stir the pot and create drama because she has always had a thing for Tom. I said goodnight to my friends and shut my phone off.

Tom POV:
I was trying to sleep in my own room tonight without y/n and honestly it was pretty hard especially when I felt so guilty for lying to her. I didn't want to lie but I wanted to protect her feelings. I sighed. Maybe i should have just told her what was going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...