little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

Door makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... Meer

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble

835 24 3
Door makexaxwish

━━━ten━━━

━━━that girl is trouble━━━

°•✿•°

at the high school, the next morning, inside the school's cafeteria scott had seen aurora sitting on a table, kicking her legs backwards and forward, whilst laughing with lydia.

"i have maths, i'll see you later, kay?" lydia says with a small smile.

aurora smiles at lydia, lydia then leaving her alone.

aurora was then seen placing her earplugs in her ears, putting on some music, her eyes closed enjoying the music.

then, a hand was seen coming in front of her face, going to take out an earplug, aurora's smaller hand latching on the person's larger hand, her green eyes staring at the person, throwing the person's hand off.

"aurora, hey, since when did you get so strong?" scott awkwardly laughs.

"don't do that." aurora warns.

scott wanted the blonde to admit the truth about herself, but she didn't, him becoming disappointed.

"what do you want, scott?" aurora then sighs.

the blonde then put away her things, shoving them in her bag, staring at him blankly.

"well, i was thinking...that it'll make me really happy if you don't tell allison about what happened." scott hopefully asks.

"and why would i care about making you happy?" aurora blankly stared at him.

"allison can't know what happened."

aurora then smiles. "it's okay, i don't really care about it, don't worry about it."

"really?" scott asks in relief.

"yeah, to be honest... you're not my type." aurora shrugs.

the blonde then kicked herself off from the table, then walked away from him.

°•✿•°

days later, out in the preserve in broad daylight, it was clearly seen that lydia and allison was seen strolling through the woods, allison with a crossbow in her hands, lydia seeming weirded out by this.

"you know, allison, when you said you had to run an errand before shopping, i didn't think you meant a five-mile hike out in the woods!" lydia impatiently says.

allison ignoring lydia, continued her walk.

"oh! before i forget, jackson asked me out to the winter formal, but, i just wanted to make sure that you're okay with it." allison hesitantly says.

lydia's body froze up at this, the girl felt hurt at this, but masked her true feelings.

"oh, did he now?" lydia feigned calmness.

"yeah, uh, but, i had to make sure you're okay with it, but, it's just as friends." allison states.

lydia then slowly nods. "yeah, as long it's just friends."

allison then scoffs. "well, yeah, i mean, it's not like i'm gonna make out with him in the girls' locker room, stabbing my best friend in her back."

"rory, isn't like that, she's just been through some things, and trust me, she doesn't feel anything for your boyfriend, i mean, i would know." lydia defends.

"talk to her, get your peace of mind, rory's not a traitor." lydia assures.

"she kissed him." allison accused.

"he kissed her too." lydia argues.

"look, you forgave scott, don't be unfair, allison." lydia states.

allison then sighs at Lydia, rethinking her words.

°•✿•°

aurora de lune was in her room, sitting on a couch, her happily smiling as she heard the arguments that was taking downstairs.

maeve and her boyfriend, daniel was seen arguing downstairs.

"that girl is trouble, i'm telling you! she's the one that killed your parents and she's the one making us argue, why can't you see that?" daniel tries to say.

hours earlier, aurora was seen inside daniel's room, the girl flirtatiously touching him, which obviously made him uncomfortable.

"aurora, what are you doing?" daniel asked the girl in disbelief, pushing her away.

aurora using her enhanced hearing, heard the footsteps of maeve and smirks.

"what are you doing?" aurora stares at him in shock.

daniel stares at the girl confused, then felt her pulling him towards her, his hands around her.

when aurora knew maeve was close by, she pretended to push him away.

"maeve!" aurora calls for her, feigning fear.

aurora then ran towards maeve, going behind her.

"what were you doing?" maeve glares at her boyfriend.

"wh-what? me? i wasn't-." he tried to explain.

"please, keep him away from me." aurora cries.

"it's okay." maeve comforts, taking her out of the room, whilst glaring at her boyfriend.

aurora then slightly turned to look at daniel with a devious smirk, his eyes widening in shock.

"I'm telling the truth! she shouldn't be trusted." daniel tries.

"i don't want to talk to you right now." maeve then whispers out, the blonde then storms away.

daniel then looked up the stairs, his dark brows eyes showing anger then stormed up the stairs.

days earlier, at the novak's household, aurora cries in front of maeve, the older blonde seems to believe the younger ones tears.

"i-i feel so sad, they just died! i really miss them, even if he didn't like me, but, he- he grew me up, you know?" aurora cries.

"rory, shh." maeve softly says.

maeve then pulled aurora in for a hug, aurora sniffling, her green eyes showing lack of emotions, a devilish smirk on her lips, as she hugged the older blonde.

°•✿•°

daniel addams was seen storming inside aurora's room, a look of anger in his eyes, walking towards the chair she was sitting on.

he then leaned towards her, latching his hands on the arm rest, his brown angered ones glaring into her devilishly green ones.

"i know what you're up to." daniel exposed.

aurora just smirks. "oh?"

"what kind of sick twisted game are you playing?" daniel angrily asks.

aurora shrugs. "no game."

"i'm gonna stop you, i'm gonna expose you, do you understand?" daniel threatens.

aurora smirks. "you think?"

"you won't see it coming, i can assure you that." daniel threateningly says.

"just like what i am about to do?" aurora smirks.

daniel frowns at girl confused.

aurora's hand was seen snatching the steel stained scissors that was lying on the table.

her quickly jabbing it in his neck, connecting with his jugular vein, him chocking and gasping out, falling on her, the girl aggressively shoving him off of her.

him falling on the ground, aurora going on top of him, smirking at the dying man.

"aw, look who's dying." aurora taunted.

"guess you didn't see that coming, did you?" aurora smirks.

"aurora! oh my god! what did you?" maeve widened her eyes in horror.

aurora then got up, standing in front of the older blonde, with an annoyed glance.

"seriously?"

"y-you killed-." maeve heavily breathe out.

"yeah, yeah, i even killed your mother and father." aurora rolled her eyes boredly.

"how could you do this? you killed-." maeve gasps in horror.

"oh, don't say 'kill', i call it, 'exacting revenge'." aurora's eyes lit up.

"oh, no, no, your uncle is making you do this, he has somehow-." maeve was saying.

"he just expanded my mind a little." aurora shrugs.

"aurora-."

"i was only four months old when my mother died, you and your family took away everything from me!" aurora growls.

"your family got what was owed to them." aurora states.

"your turn." aurora smirks.

aurora's eyes glowed a crimson red color, fangs out, a loud roar escaping her.

"alpha wolf." maeve whispers out, seeing the girl's form.

eyes glowed of anger, hatred and vengeance.

°•✿•°

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
64.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
108K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...