Written Agreement (Kid x Read...

נכתב על ידי MasclaraReign

You're a Charlotte while he's a crackhead---I mean he's a Eustass. You were doing just fine and had a great c... עוד

C1: Married To A Redhead
Chapter 2: Annoying
Chapter 3: Plan
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 4: VIP Room
C5: First Report
C 6: Written Agreement History
C7: What If's
C8: Scratchmen Apoo
C9: Punishment Day
C10: Lunch Date?
C11: Liar
C12: Dinner Disaster
C13: Betrayals
C14: Bonney
C15: Café
C16: Gift
C17: Heat
C18: Conscience
C19: It Ended So Fast
Author's BS
C20: Lost
C21: Brawl
C23: Shattered
C24: Papers
C25: Clarification
C26: Visit
C27: Last Race
Author's BS
Final Chapter
Your Comment

C22: Meeting

296 15 19
נכתב על ידי MasclaraReign

Everybody is on the edge knowing that Linlin does not tolerate an absence of a family member. She is known to love gatherings especially this last month of the year. She believes that her children may not show themselves for as long as they want but they would have to show up at least once a year to reunite with the whole family.

Linlin's children who are already working are the ones who sat on the long table to discuss the upcoming holiday season. Younger ones are excluded since they live here with Linlin until they finish their studies.

Linlin came in and took a sit in the end of the long table, opposite to Perospero. She looked around and her sight landed on the four brothers sitting near Peros.

"Eustass Brothers."

"We were told to attend this family meeting since Y/N is still missing." Kid said. Linlin raised a brow like she's observing him with a cold stare but Kid didn't faze.

"I would like to discuss some things with you. Since this is a family matter, every adult in this family is present along with your family." Linlin said.

"Y/N is still m--"

"Let me get to the point, Kid. My daughter Y/N is very loyal to the family. She's an important asset to the family business to be honest. She's hard working and never opposed me once, so...in exchange, I can look over this problems and forget the agreement's punishment if you decided to divorce my daughter." Linlin said. Her children remained listening intently as well as the Eustass Brothers.

"No, there will be no divorce. Look--" Kid was immediately cut off when his voice started to raise.

"Watch your tone." Katakuri grumbled under his scarf. Kid gave him a side eye glare but Killer kicked his foot lightly underneath the table, reminding him to calm down. Kid closed his eyes while having his jaw clenched for a moment before clearing his throat to speak again.

"As I was saying, there will be no divorce. I know this is all my fault and things got out hand. What happened that night was supposed to be the last test for her loyalty. What Cavendish said were true but some were lies." Kid explained, taking Killer's advice from last night. Admit one's mistake and make up for it.

"My daughter didn't give me much details about the issue or about what Cavendish have said. I wasn't informed much on what had happened but I will give Y/N the freedom on how to deal with you." Linlin said.

"It was just a test that failed."

"Now that you've seen her devastated because of that cheap TEST you did, are you happy with the outcome?" Smoothie said, crossing her arms in her chest with a cold stare but Kid is not bothered by it. Ever since they stepped inside the Charlotte's home, the cold atmosphere greeted them from that point.

"Of course not! I'm not an idiot! " Kid answered.

"Brother, please watch your tone." Wire spoke calmy beside him. Kid keeps forgetting he's not in his territory to be acting up.

"In the first place, why did you ask Mama to marry our sister if you didn't trust her loyalty? Is it because of profit? We can give you some amount and you can leave our dear sister alone." Cracker glared at him while smirking.

"Shut up, purple head." Kid retorted. Cracker rolled his eyes and laughed like a villain, knowing it hits Kid right into his nerves.

"You see that attitude of yours..." Cracker smirk. "What a bozooooo."

Knowing Kid, his short temper got the best of him. He stood aggressively, his chair almost falling backwards. He placed his hands on the table to lean towards Cracker's direction which is thankfully a bit far from his reach. Heat and Wire tried pulling him down but the red head is a little aggressive.

"Don't talk like we were after the profit. Remember that I offered everything I have to marry your sister, that counters all what Cavendish said about winning the Written Agreement." Kid said it loud and clear.

"Plus, our family are able to function even before the partnership." Heat said proudly causing Cracker to avert his eyes on him.

Killer sighed and cleared his throat to get everybody's attention which he successfully did.

"Are you all forgetting that we still don't know where Y/N is? Let's proceed to our discussion so we can go back to the city and resume the search." He said calmly.

"Like I said, I'm giving Y/N and Kid the freedom to talk about their marriage later on. What we need is to continue our meeting for the upcoming holiday." Linlin said. "Y/N!" She called.

Everyone crossed their brows in confusion for calling an absent person but that was cleared when Brulee entered the hall with you by her side.

"Y/n!" The Eustass Brothers said in unison.

"Y/n, you didn't say you're here." Katakuri stood from his seat and ran to hug you tightly, his worries disappeared instantly. However, Kid's mouth parted in shock as he stares at you. That was obvious from your peripheral vision but you decided not to make an eye contact with any of the Eustass brothers.

"Are you alright?" Katakuri asked, leading you to the empty chair near Linlin.

"Yes, I am." You smiled. However, the bags and lines from sleepless nights are obvious in your features.

"Seriously? You were just hiding here at mama's house?" Cracker is not mad, he rather found it funny.

"I apologize everyone, Mama's house is the only place I know where you won't try to look for me. Plus I didn't expect Kid to tell you I left our house since I thought he wouldn't care much." You explained as you sit down.

"Katakuri punched him in the face though." Cracker laughed. Some of your siblings tried their best not to snicker because it may result to an argument again.

"Your sister stayed here and explained things but I know it's not everything. Now, as much as possible, I hate losing connections that was made through marriage but I'm expecting Kid and Y/n to have a talk later after our meeting for this upcoming holidays. You two can decide whether to keep the marriage or file a divorce, no need to worry anymore about the Written Agreement. If divorce is chosen, everything invested by the Eustass family shall be returned." Linlin said.

The meeting resumed and lasted for an hour. As it ended, one by one, your brothers and sisters tapped your shoulders as they exited the room.

When everyone left and the door was closed, Kid stood from his seat to approach you but you stood up to keep your distance and began to head to the door.

Heat and Wire wanted to talk to you but Killer stopped them saying it's better to give you your space and time.

"Y/n, wait." Kid called.

"I want to go back home."

-----------------------

Katakuri pulled over by the gates while Kid's car entered the gate and went to park in front of the porch to wait for you.

Earlier, you asked your brother Katakuri to take you home instead of riding the same vehicle with Kid.

"Are you sure you can handle everything?" He's totally concern about your current state.

"I will. Thanks." You hugged him lightly and went out of his car. You entered the gates as Katakuri drives away. Turning around, Kid already opened the door to the house and stood there to wait for you.

Each step closer to him feels heavier until you reached inside the house.

Your eyes wandered around the living room, you'll sure miss having a chaotic red head for sure.

You took few steps in, peaking on the door frame leading to the kitchen. You'll miss the smell of coffee he makes and the pancakes.

The stairs, you'll miss the shirtless red head who always comes down with a grumpy face.

It has only been few nights since the incident happened. You took it into consideration that maybe you were just rushing things, maybe you just needed time to think things through, maybe a space is all you needed.

You took a deep breath, gathering the courage to finally say one thing without facing him. It was hard to believe that despite of your heart wanting him to stay, your words came out to be the opposite of it.

"Kid, you may pack up your things and leave."

A/N

Ooops...

Written date: June 15, 2023

Twitter: @Masclara17
Tiktok: @masclara17
Youtube: Masclara

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.4K 405 37
You were pursuing your dreams and hopeful to see your brother in the future. While at work, you discovered some hidden things inside the Marines that...
23.6K 898 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
84 0 6
The pic for the cover was from pinterest, so if the artist sees this (probably not) Please let me know, this art is beautiful! (*clears throat* anywa...
37.2K 1.9K 27
《 _____ lives as a fortune teller. Tarot, magic stones, hand reading... Maybe not quite a noble job in the eyes of most people. But the problem come...