𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 [Ashtray x y/n]

De its0rbitt

Idek I'm making it up as I go but please read 🙏 TW:abuse,alcoholism (that's all so far) Mais

S1 Introduction
S1 E1
S1 E2
S1 E3
S1 E4
S1 E5
S1 E6
S1 E7
S2 Intro
S2 E1
S2 E2
S2 E3
S2 E4
S2 E5
S2 E6
S2 E7
S2 E8
S3 Intro
S3 E1

S1 E8

2.4K 29 0
De its0rbitt

Astrays Pov

I just found out Y/n's mom was abusive asf,she's literally only 15?!How tf could any sane person treat a 15 yr old that way!

"She's gonna get fucked up!" I said as I stood up and ran to Fez's car.

"FUCK!ASH NO!" I heard y/n yelled.

I ignored her and started the car.I drove to her house and saw trash bags out in the front?

"Wtf?" I said as I approached them.

On the bags was a folded up note.

To y/n.

You have made my life a living hell.I wish I never fucking had you,you're a fuck up.I don't ever wanna see you again,that's what all these bags are for.These are all your clothes and belongings.Fucking piece of shit mistake.

I got mad but put the bags in the car before I walked up to the front door and banged on it.

"He-oh your that boy my daughter kissed?whats your name." I saw her mom holding a cigarette in her hands as she crossed her arms and leaned on the door frame.

"That's not important.What's important is your daughter." I said.

"Heh,she's a piece of shit who was supposed to be aborted." Her mom laughed as smoke left her mouth.

I got mad and was about to punch her when I heard y/n.

"NO!" She ran up to me and started pulling me to the car.

"She deserves to know how you felt.how you felt when she did that!" I said as I pointed at her face.

"It's fine.Just come on!" She said.

"I have a plan!" She whispered to me.

"Better be a good one." I said as we walked back to the car.

Y/n's Pov

As we walked back to the car I saw a crumbled up piece of paper on the ground and picked it up.She kicked me out?What.The.Fuck.

I turned around and gave her the middle finger.

She did that one thing where you hold up two middle fingers and but your bottom lip,she looked stupid.

"So she js kicked you out like that?" Fez said as he read the note.

"Yep!" I said.

"Stay here?" Fez said.

"Where will I sleep though?" I said.

He looked at Ash.

"I don't mind?" Ash said with a shrug.

"Ehhhh...I guess?" I said.

"Good,we'll put yo shit in Ash's room then yeah?" Fez said.

"Wait isn't it illegal to kick minors out?" I said.

"OH SHIT YEAHHHH!" Ash said.

"That's desperate though?" Fez said.

"Eh but it's the only thing we got?" I said with a shrug.

"We'll think of smth else later,you get settled into yalls room,6ft apart." He said as he squinted his eyes at the last bit.

"Oh...mkay?" I said.

"This looks nice!" Ash said as he held up a dress.

"Yeah,that's why I bought it?" I said.

"I wonder how you would look in it..." he said.

"Maybe at the next party we go to?" I laughed and helped him out it in the closet.

Soon we finished putting my clothes away and decided to watch a movie.

"What movie we gonna watch?" Ash said as he scrolled through movies on my computer.

"All the Nightmare On Elm Street movies,duh?" I said.

"Them shits too scary for me?" He said.

"That's the point dumbass?Just play the movie...s" I said.

"Fine..." he said as he went to the search bar and searched for the movies.

"I'm hungry Ash!" I groaned.

"Alr,after this movie we will get food and watch the last three,Alr?" He said.

"Mkay..." I said.

"What?" He said as he looked at me.

"When does this movie end?" I said.

"Uhhhh in uhm 13 minutes." Ash said.

"Mkay."

13 minutes past and the movie was finished.

We got off the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Aye what was y'all watching?" Fez said.

"SHE wanted to watch all the Nightmare On Elm Street movies so that's what we were watching." Ash said as he passed Fez.

"Damn,they too scary for me?" Fez said.

"That's the-" i was about to say but was cut off by Ash.

" 'That's the point' " He said,mocking me.

I shoved him in response.

When we got back to the room I turned to him.

"Can we finish the movies tomorrow?im tired!" I said.

"Yeah,same." He said.

He closed my computer and pulled my charger out my bag,then he set my computer on the charger.We got in bed and I got shocked when I felt arms warp around me.I smirked and laughed.

"Guess I'm not a loser anymore huh?"

Please vote for this chapter!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
222K 1.1K 199
Mature content
12.3M 287K 76
[Completed novella: Imperial Monarchy- starting from chapter 63 where the mafia king ended.] A/N: besties, if u choose to read this story, know that...
392K 7K 36
Nati is a senior at Freeridge High and is ready to graduate and move away. But someone from her past comes and changes her mind. Will Nati follow her...